Caskett: Never Ending Love

By MyCastle47

This is a series of one-shots consisting of random ideas, and it's just a lovely way to describe the wonderfu... More

1: It All Started
2: I Will Always Love You
3: Dollhouse
4: Control of the Knife
5: Boys Lie
6: It's About Time
7: That's So Us
8: Only Human
9: Only Human (part 2)
10: Life Got Cold
11: Fight On
12: I Won't Break
13: Partners In Crime
14: Your Song
16: The Edge Of Glory
17: Still The Same
18: Something New
19: Prime
20: Remedy
21: LoveGame
22: Bright
23: Don't Talk About This Love
24: Fetish
25: Fetish (Part 2)
26: Close To Love
27: Close to Love (Part 2)
28: What's in it For Me
29: Endless Love
30: Endless Love (Part 2)
31: Hurts Like Hell
32: Hurts Like Hell (Part 2)
33: Know It All
34: Treat You Better

15: Zombie

404 8 0
By MyCastle47

Kate is a strong and experienced, manipulating interrogator, but what happens when she meets her match, and Castle can't seem to keep his mouth shut from behind the glass?

•••

Everybody in the building disappear
That's the way you looking at me
Whispering silly nothings in my ear
Careful now, this could get ugly

Qveen Herby - Zombie

•••

Detective Beckett strutted into Observation Room 1 and slammed the door to get her suspects attention. He kept his feet on the table, and his head facing the mirror, only averting his eyes for a mere second to look the detective from head to toe. He grew a cocky grin.

"Well isn't it my lucky day, I get a pretty cop." His smirk didn't fade, yet turned into a sort of lust, as if trying to mentally undress her.

"Eyes on me." Beckett said pushing his feet off the table, hearing them echo as they hit the ground.

"Oh, believe me, detective. They are." He placed his elbows on the table and stared straight into her eyes. Kate brushed off the uncomfortable feeling and did her job.

"Mr. Rockfield, tell me, how did you know Lilian Foster?" She placed the headshot of the woman on the table.

"Never seen her before."

"You didn't even look."

"I don't need to, I got all the woman I need, right here." He laughed to himself.

Once again Kate brushed him off.

"Neighbors claimed they not only heard, but saw you pounding on her door around 11:00pm."

"What neighbors?" He scoffed scooting back in his chair.

"They wish to remain anonymous. But because it was so late, the loud pounds on the door woke pretty much the whole block."

"Then that block don't know shit."

"Oh and you do?" She replied with a little more than a hint of sarcasm mixed with a sprinkle of irony.

"I do. I know when to pound a good one when I got em'. Pound em', smash em', bang em', fuck em'. Whatever you want to call it. It's the same thing. Potato, potahto." He pushed back in his chair trying to balance it on the back two legs.

"Yeah, well this is the only one I care about." Beckett said tapping the photo.

"You got a boyfriend? It doesn't matter either way though. Oh! Is he the cop who tackled me outside?"

"The man who tackled you was not a cop, Mr. Rockfield, he was a consultant with the NYPD, so what does that say about you?"

"That I was hoping maybe a sexy lady like you would tackle me, I like when they're on top," He placed the chair back down and shook his shackles, "take these off and I can show you."

"I think I'll pass. Now-"

"Detective, I'm gonna have a little issue that's going to need solving, you're solving, in a few if you keep baiting me like this. And I don't need Albert Einstein to tell me that that mouth can do more than just talking."

"Mr. R-"

"Call me Jared."

"Mr. Rockfield why were you upset with Miss Foster? What did you two argue about?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Does it have to do with this case?"

"It has to do with you, and i just can't hold it back any longer...i confess...that I am dying to stick my hand down your pants."

Before Kate could respond to his remark they both looked towards the pounding coming from behind the mirror. The smirk on Jared's face just got bigger.

"So you do gotta boyfriend...he a cop?"

"That's none of your business."

"Hey buddy!" He called from the table, looking towards the mirror, "this girl of yours is some pretty hot stuff! I know what I'm gonna be doing all night long! Just me myself and I!" He yelled chuckling and cocking Beckett a devilish smile, "or you could come home with me, give me a little lap dance."

The pounding from behind the mirror came back stronger.

"Did Miss Foster ever file a restraining order against you? Because according to her two younger sisters, you used to date Lilian, but she broke it off with you when she found out you were a scumbag who had no respect for women." Kate threw back keeping him from getting under her skin.

"Don't make me angry lady."

"From what I've been told the restraining order was placed after you gave her a few death threats, even broke into her place a few times, why? Does she have a bigger mirror than you?"

"Hey fuck you."

"Really, that's all you got?"

"Hey fuck you again. Or let me fuck You. That point is that i didn't kill the bitch, but if you ask me she had it coming, I would've done it myself if I could."

"And why couldn't you? You're head to big to fit through the door?"

"Shut your fucking mouth. You think you're so high up because your a cop? Well I'll tell you what, I think you slept your way to the top, I bet you let them get inside you to get what they wanted in return for boosting you up a rank. Tell me, what it's like getting banged by your superior? Does he insubordinate you if you don't orgasm fast enough?"

Kate was trying her hardest to hold in the comeback she had.

"That's what you think?"

"Yeah and I can't wait till you uncuff me so I can stick my hand inside you, rip of your shirt, and have you-"

The glass behind them began to shake again with the pounds of an angry Castle.

"Hit a nerve I see," he continued, "i'd've leave you begging for more, but wait I can't. You know why?"

"Do enlighten me."

"Because you're a slut, and I don't deal with sluts. Sure they're fun to fuck once or twice, and for you babe we'd be goin' non stop, but I think the only reason you got a boyfriend is because you've hopped on him so many times he just does it for the blow job, and honey, I want one of-"

Before Jared could finish his sentence the observation room opened and Rick came storming in with Jared on his hit list. He raised his fist and hit Jared so hard, square in the jaw, that he he fell over and out of his chair. The chains weren't long enough to reach the ground, and his arms had pulled away causing a groan for his arms and his probably broken jaw. Rick bent down and hit him once more shaking his hand in pain, but no doubt preparing for another blow. That is until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He knew those hands. Those were the hands that held his when he got nervous, or held him in a hello or goodbye hug. The same hands that would cup his cheek preparing for a passionate kiss.

"Rick!" Kate didn't want to yell but he didn't here her the first three three times she had called him.

"Aye," Jared spit, "this is the pussy who tackled me outside. Hey wanna share something buddy? What does that girl of your's pussy taste like, because I want to swirl my tongue all around that bitches-" one more final blow stopped Jared from mocking the cunnilingus he just was. He was out like a light. Rick had just knocked someone out.

Beckett knew that if it were under different circumstances he would never stop bragging about it, but since this man was so awful to Kate she doubted he would ever bring up the subject. As Rick's adrenaline began to slow down the pain in his hand only increased, which made him more angry, he lifted his fist and slammed it down two more forceful times, and prepared for one last time but before he could swing it someone grabbed his hand. He turned and saw Kate.

"Castle. You can stop now." She tried to smile as proud as she was of him for defending her, but the guy had found his way into her head and threw everything out of place. All she wanted to do was snuggled up with Rick, and fall asleep watching The Bodyguard, while drinking their favorite red wine.

"But-but he-" Rick stammered.

"He's unconscious now. It's over." She tried to reassure him.

"But-"

"Rick, you did what you had to do, and now I have to do what I need to do, and stop you from anymore damage...even as much as I'd like to see you beat the crap out of him." Neither of them laughed. No one laughed. Behind Kate and Rick, were Ryan and Esposito who had tried to restrain Rick. They had left the observation room wide open and a crowd had generated around the group.

"But-"

"Please," She interrupted him again and knelt down gently grabbing his hand and placing it in hers, examining his puffy and red knuckles, "I dont want you to hurt yourself anymore than you have to."

"But the things he was saying-I don't-I can't."

"He's not saying them now is he?"

"Well no, but that's because-"

"The because doesn't matter right now, what matters is you getting your hand looked at. I don't want you breaking any knuckles for me."

"Is break anything for you. I'd take a bullet for you. I'd die for you, Kate, because I love you," he paused, "Always." Now at that she smiled.

It was a warm smile that made her insides flip, but in the best possible way. The butterfly swarm had come and stayed and her stomach felt all warm, fuzzy, and gushy. She so wanted to kiss him right then and there, so she did. She didn't care what anybody else thought in that moment. Richard Castle, her lover had just beat the crap out of this guys face, all because he loves her.

Yep, he was definitely a keeper; he was definitely her one and done.

Later that night once Beckett and Castle got home they instantly snuggled up on the couch much like Kate had hoped. One set of their hands were intertwined while Kate's other hand was gently playing with the buttons of Rick's shirt. Rick's other hand was rested in his lap in a cast. He had broken two fingers, and a knuckle.

"I'm sorry you broke your hand." Kate softly said nestling her head closer into his chest.

"It's ok really. And if any other scumbag tries to say shit like that to you or touch you or anything I'm if so I'd do it again."

"Castle I appreciate it but you know I can take care of myself." She replied.

"I know, I know. But what kind of man would I be if the woman I loved was being harassed and did nothing about it."

"Ok, you win. Thank you for saving me babe." She said her smile growing as she leaned up and kissed him gently on his lips. The simple kiss resulted into a passionate frenzy, but before it could go any further they both stopped due to Castle's hand. And they were okay with that. They would always be okay. Always be perfect. Always.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 748 35
I previously wrote caskett: rescue me, so check that out, if you haven't, but this story is about highschool Caskett! This involves problems between...
1.2K 41 3
Since a lot of you guys asked for it, here's a small sequel to my previous one shot "Twenty Questions" where you'll be able to read what happened aft...
114K 4K 74
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
9.4K 203 20
10 years into the future, Castle and Beckett are still married with two kids. Alexis a lawyer and engaged to her long time boyfriend. Espo a captai...