The Billionaire's Baby (BWWM)...

By TheColoredGirl17

What if you needed money quick? You're still struggling with debt from your pricey divorce . You're drowning... More

Prologue - Once Upon A Time
2 - Cookies Are Your Friends
3 - Marc Waters
4 - The First Is Always The Hardest
5 - Step One
6 - Boston's Evil
7 - Because She's Lydia Brooks
8 - There Goes the Neighborhood
9 - How She Makes an Appearance
10 - That's Why We Love Lydia
11 - Privacy Is My Policy
12 - Give Me Life, Give Me Death
13 - Meeting The Family
14 - The Bridge has burned
15 - Flames
16 - Open Up
17 - The Beast Awakens
18 - Angelic Healing
19 - In which Lydia Starts a Roast
20 - The Beast Takes The Kill
21 - Survival
22 - Deadly Lies
23 - An Assassin's Blood Lust
24 - Would You Have Told Me?
25 - Killer
26 - Rosemary Avery Jackson
27 - The Times Are Changing
28 - Hello From the other Side
29 - Mama Brooks Isn't Happy
30 - A Day As Lydia Brooks...Secrets and All
32 - No Worries
33 - Breaking-Up is Hard Business
34 - Bad Timing
35 - Lydia's Revival
36 - Loading...Bad Ass Women
37 - Repent
38 - Start Over
39 - Remember the Time (When We Fell in Love)
40 - Truly Over It
41 - Castle
42 - A Broken Queen Doesn't Stop...Ever.
43 - Lucy Ming
44 - Their Fate (Wade & Lydia) and (Mia & Lydia)
45 - Super Hero
46 - Mafia King
47 - Mia and Lydia go to therapy
48 - Saving My Life...
49 - Taken Wings
50 - Hard Times
51 - Bringing Him Home
51.2 - Body Type
52 - Familiar Air
53 - Billionaires and Assassins
54 - Hostage
55 - Lawn Chairs
56 - Lydia's Betrayal
56.2 - No Longer Broken
56.3 - Growing Pains
57 - Lydia's Hope
58 - Souls on Fire
59 - Loving Death
60 (Short) - Lydia's Push
60.1 - Anytime, Anyplace...
61 - Marriage Fates (Mia&Marc, Lydia&Wade)
62 - Epilogue Part One
Lydia and Wade's custody battle...
63 - Epilogue Part Two
LYDIA
1 - Sandy Beaches

31 - Where We Go From Here...

36.9K 829 80
By TheColoredGirl17

Marc's POV (Moments after Mia leaves to see Kendra)

Waving her goodbye from the garage I go back inside to see Jake, "I gotta go, Lydia needs me." And I watch him leave as well.

I wasted time by cooking, eating, and then dancing to some music before I saw Mia's phone on my desk. I reached over to get it, now don't get me wrong I trust her and I didn't want to pry or anything. But I turned it on and saw about 25 messages just recently from Kendra. What was so startling is when I see the death threats, name calling, and the previous pattern of Kendra's ways with my Mia it was obvious Mia was in trouble. I quickly called Lydia.

"Hey Marc I'm busy...." She said sounding out of breath, stressed out, scared even. Something definitely wasn't right if Lydia sounded like this. I hear something in the back that made me believe she was actually busy. "Well it's about Mia and I think she's in trouble?"

"Wait a minute? Mia in trouble, Where is she right now?" She said more serious and into the conversation. That's when I hear a buzzing sound, a car engine perhaps. "She went over Kendra's house."

"How long ago?"

"About 20 minutes ago."

"I'm almost home....hold on." There was a pause, lot of grunts and cursing before Lydia sighed in relief. "Alright I'm back...Mia's tracker...it's- I gotta call you back. She's-oh my gosh Wad-" She hung up. What she said caught me off guard but I shook it off and ran out the room.

Jake was gone, Mia was gone maybe in Demetrius mind-controlling Kendra type danger, Lydia wasn't responding... It's up to me. "Austin-"

"Austin isn't here, it's just you and me baby." I couldn't believe my eyes. After just talking about Mia being the one here I am faced with this reality.

Lucy

She looked half dead with cuts and open wounds all over her exposed skin, her wings dragged behind her looking the most damaged. Her leather dress was torn and once straight hair was frizzy and matted.

"I need to know everything." She reveals to hold a gun,

"What are you talking about?" She holds me at gun point with a crazed look in her eye. She looked so determined and how no remorse in her eyes. "Why leave? Why fall in love with another woman? Why not forgive me and fix what was wrong with us darling love?"

"Your insane."

She smirks, "Maybe but don't you like a bit of insane?"

Shaking my head no, "Get out of my house Lucy."

"I visited little Mia, she's sweet, she's pregnant. To be honest I think I'm more excited about this baby than you."

"Wait Mia is pregnant? How do you know?"

"I'm just so excited that only in a few months she'll return what she stole and you'll come around, and we'll be one happy family!" She cheers giving me huge hopeful eyes to match her brilliant smile. She is genuinely happy.

"You think Mia is stealing your baby?! Why would you say something like- No get out! I don't want to hear any more! Get out!"

She shoots my arm. I crash into a table, landing on that arm. I scream in agony. She walks over to me and kicks me in the side. "You weren't always the best when it comes to puzzles hon, so here's a huge clue." She clears her throat,

"I came back and knew it was true,

Mia was the chosen one to have an heir with you,

Her aura is strong her friends stronger but that doesn't make the process for this baby any longer.

You and I are mates for all eternity, and while you might fight and fail, one thing will always prevail. Mia dies, I take her baby, Lydia is on her knees for mercy, you will fall all mighty and tall warrior. I will be above all of you renewed with power from an innocent's life." She said and then looked down at me.

I reached for the couch and lifted myself over and landed on the cushion. I looked down and saw the blood stain on my shirt and saw the blood on my hands. Then in a second she's hovering over me.

"Do you know why I wanted a child?" She shoves me up in a sitting position as she sits next to me. I knew I was in for a long conversation. "Back in 1896 at the age of 21 I found out my Dad is a fallen cursed angel who knocked up my naive mortal Mom. And being half angel I fell short in not gaining the gene that makes me live as long as a thousand years." She pats my chest leaning into me getting comfortable, "In case you're lost dear I was 121 years old. Anyway, I started to age prematurely I went to the doctors, there I witnessed a child's death. When I looked in the mirror just moments later I was young and beautiful again. That's when I realized a child's innocence and youthful look prolongs my curse."

"Why would you need Mia's child?"

"Because from the moment I walked into that room and felt that woman's aura I knew her baby was the one to grant me full immortality. And if she's not enough, there's you. An elite angel, the strongest out of all in the kingdom. Do you even realize how insanely powerful your offspring would be? Imagine how young I'd be for so long before we would need another child. Imagine how great and happy we would be-"

"Stop with the thought that we are getting back-"

"My intention was never to hurt you Marc, sure it may have seemed that way, but all of this was for you. I didn't intend on Mia having such a powerful friend, nor did I know who her powerful friend was. I mean Lydia Brooks, she got bitches scared in these streets." She shivers a bit before revealing a small make-up concealer thing...

"For my true love..." She blows the contents at me and I blink rubbing my eyes a bit, she crawls on top of me and rips off her dress. "Together again living happily ever after."

**

(At the same time... Marc is dealing with Lucy...)

Mia's POV

"Wake up my little Meatball." My eyes open to the wicked toothy smile, I saw the long legs all cut up. What the hell was I looking at? I saw my sister's eyes blood shot. "Kendra what are you-"

"Shh I'm going to kill you." She seethed with a huge ass blade behind her back she showed off. Was the heffa serious? I should be the one going off like her she did cheat and plan to marry my husband-ex-husband!

"What?" Fear rushing over me. "Yes but I will be back I have to handle some business first." She winks. "Kendra what did I ever do to you?"

"You rubbed Nolan in my face and now this damn billionaire, stop being the golden child!" She screamed at me and I got a huge whiff of alcohol she was drunk. "And I hate you," She slurred and it was confirmed she was drunk.

"Please don't harm me," I begged almost not believing the words out of my mouth. Like she was going to listen to me when she clearly just said she hates me. "Don't worry sis I always save the best for last." She cackles while running upstairs. "DON'T LEAVE ME KENDRA!!!" I screamed out, I was freaking out. I felt I had my purse. I dumped everything out and finger through to find my phone.

"Oh damn it I left it at the house." I almost regret making out with Marc. If he didn't pressure me into going we could've had sex and I would be in his arms not here locked in my sister's basement. Or that's what I'm guessing that's where I'm at. Let's hope to god that's where I am,

It was dim I had some light, and I was in a freaking cage at this point. I see a wooden table with all types of tools next to me. I reach over through the bars and get the knife. I think too big to pocket the lock.

I fish around on the floor where I dumped everything to see I had a paperclip. "Okay let's see if those crazy teenage years come into play." I'm praying Marc will find me, he always seem to.

**

Marc's POV (Finale)

Waking up I'm already on my feet as the blanket drops to showcase my naked body, not only did I have to get at Lucy for doing this to me, I first need to find Mia. Wherever she could be,

I flew high in the sky to blend into the midnight sky and not make it look suspicious.

I was getting worried, I wasn't picking up anything. Then it hits me, her voice echos through my thoughts. I'm praying Marc will find me, he always seem to. In seconds my instincts take over and I'm diving down zeroing on a house, which I assumed to be Kendra's.

I promised Mia to never forget this house now, it was dark and empty. But Mia's prayers were pulling me closer, drawing me in. I landed quietly on the house, and made sure to stay down.

I crawled to the front ducking my wings down and seeing Kendra leave the house. When she was gone, I made a mental note to call Lydia. But I jumped from the roof and broke the glass, and walked in the house.

I didn't have to say anything I could feel it. She was scared but determined. I felt her energy deep within the house. "Agh!" I heard her determined voice, and that's when I opened the basement door and went down the stairs.

She grunted again kicking the steel door down, her jacket was torn her face was grimy and she looked so exhausted I wanted to take her breathes for her. She stood still I guess she hadn't seen me and she looked like she was about to fall when I swooped down and got her. "Oh...Marc." She looked over me but stared at the huge dark grey fluffed out wings behind me. She didn't say anything but stare at me lovingly.

I fish out my phone to call Lydia. "Hey Lydia I found her."

"Oh thank god, I'm gonna start a blood bath!" I agreed and we hung up.

Mia still hasn't moved. I felt her heartbeat weak and she couldn't take any more excitement. I didn't want it to end like this but she wasn't ready for this, I placed a tender kiss on her lips and she was relaxing to the point she was in a deep sleep.

Looking back at my wings, how was I gonna tell Mia that not only that I had sex with Lucy but gained a part of her curse that turns my wings black. 

I guess I got mad enough and don't even remember it...

"Please forgive me Mia." I whispered holding her close and leaving the house and soaring home. Austin was busy making calls. "Hey Austin where's Lydia?" I needed to talk to her, especially after what Lucy said to me. How Demetrius isn't after me but Lydia, how this entire thing is bigger than Mia and I.

"I'll give her a call."

"No it's late, I'll wait later. I need to put Mia in bed and heal myself." I carried Mia off to tuck her in bed. I undressed her and put her in bed soon after and her body relaxed into the bed and I sighed satisfied she was safe and home for good.

**

Mia's POV

I bolted straight up holding the sheets to my chest and panting. What happened? Something happened to me. I look around to see no one; Melissa comes quietly out of my bathroom.

"Hey Melissa come here please." I beg and she comes over calm and collected. "What can I do for you today Mia?" She asked politely.

"What happened last night?"

"I know nothing." She said quickly, I rolled my eyes and fell back, rolled over to my nightstand where my purse was. I quickly grabbed a 20. "Okay what happened last night?"

"Everyone was trying to figure out where you were, Marc found you at Kendra's house. You were barely alive." It felt like a bad dream I wasn't awake from. I wasn't accompanied by breakfast so I left my room, and went to the kitchen. "Oh Mia glad your well-I mean up." Austin said coming around to hug me. I was taken back because he never hugged me.

"Austin are you okay?" I asked patting his back awkwardly. He lets go quickly, "Yes, I'm okay. How are you feeling?"

I threw up,

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: Sorry about previous confusion about who was speaking during Marc's POV, it was Mia's prayers. He was listening to her prayers..

Anyway....

Marc ends up saving Mia, (makes sense given that Lydia is in some serious life changing events). And well Lucy got away...damn it. Lol,

Tell me what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4M 2.7M 83
Lisa and her boss, Alessandro, agree to spite their exes by pretending to date, but things begin to backfire when fake feelings become real along the...
16.4K 1K 40
#bwwm #mysisterskeeper It all started with my sister's son getting very sick. He was a good boy and it had been a few years since I had seen any part...
274K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
17.2K 756 38
*I'd recommend reading a Mother's Sacrifice in the Shorts book to have a better background* 10,000 years... 10,000 years was all it took for Lena's l...