Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!

5.3K 454 38
By screamingcamren

I just like how it feels when you're here, and maybe that's all I know.
- Butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 4
Camila's POV

A terrible headache is what wakes me up from sleeping peacefully. My eyes barely open since the sunlight illuminates straight on my brown orbs. I tried to sit up straight as the smell of liquor suddenly scoot all over my nose. What the hell was that smell?! Did I...drink last night?!!! I immediately grabbed my shirt and smell it. My nose immediately reacts at the strong scent of liquor that surrounds my shirt. Guess what, I can't even remember anything at all!

A loud knock against the door suddenly echoed around that drift me from my thoughts and interrupt the process of my brain remembering things, particularly what happened last night.

Who the hell was that?!

I was waiting for Ally to get the damn door but few minutes gone by, that whoever that was is still knocking on the door. What's worst is, he or she or whatever that is was knocking so loud and hard to the point where I can feel our door is about to collapse anytime soon so I have no fucking choice but to stand up and get it.

I slowly walk towards the door since I'm still having an headache due to hangover and at the same time I'm still sleepy.

Better be a good news, please.

I thought to myself before I open up the door. Turns out, it was a bad news. a HORRIBLE news, indeed.

"Good morning, Love!" Lauren greeted with a wide smile from ear to ear. I can sense that she's happy. Well, my reaction? Opposite. As wide as her smile was the big my frown was.

I have no energy to deal with her and even though I have, I won't bother myself wasting on it by talking to her so I took a loud sighed and close the door when Lauren suddenly hold the door frame to prevent me from closing the door.

"No good morning for me?"

"I'm not in the mood right now so get lost!" I harshly push her hand away from the door frame so I can close the door but Lauren was quick to put it back.

"You're even more grumpy in the morning, Love. You're really turning me on." Lauren chuckled. I don't know if she's aware of the saying, 'Mess with the drunk person but never mess up with person who just woke up' because forgive me, Lord, for I was this close of kicking her ass.

I took a deep breath, gathering all of my strength in my body just to yell at her, "LAUREN JAUREGUI, I'M NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD RIGHT NOW TO PLAY WITH YOU, OKAY?! I HAVE A HEADACHE SO LEAVE!" I push her hand again for the second time and about to close the door when Lauren lift up a plastic of meds.

"Chill, jesus! I know, okay? That's why I bought you a meds. Also, you got this on mail." Then I shift my eyes on Lauren's left hand and she's holding some sort of documents that being delivered through DHL or something.

"Fine, give me that!" I'm about to take the documents from her hand but Lauren lift it up, a little higher making it harder for me to reach it, "This...is a private matter that married couples need to discuss."

"Why is it in my mail then?"

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows while looking at me, "You didn't know? We're already married, Camila."

"Excuse me?"

"We're already Married, I said." Lauren lift up her right hand, enough for me to see the ring on her finger.

Don't tell me....

I slowly look at my finger and there's a ring on it. I gulped as everything around me started to became slowmo, so does her voice that became indistinctly.

I'm...wearing the same goddamn ring as Lauren. So, does that mean....?

All the information she just spilled was too much for me to handle to the point where my brain completely shuts down, so does my vision.

***

"Camila, are you alright?"

"Camila?"

My vision slowly regaining little by little. Their voices sounds deep to me and their faces are a little bit blurry but it's clear to me that there are two people looking at me right now, "W-what happened?"

"You fainted." Ally answered as she help me sit up straight, "Drink some water first. Are you okay?" Then Ally hand over the glass of water in which I immediately accepted and drink.

"I didn't know you will faint because of too much happiness. Next time, remind me not to surprise you that much, hmm?" I shift my eyes on the right side of the couch, only to see this jerk giving me her signature smirk causing my body to flinched at the thought of the very reason why I fainted.

"You're just joking, right?! There's no way we're married!"

"You two are married?! How?!" Ally asked with her eyes widen in shock.

"I don't know. I'm confused as well."

Lauren tossed the plastic towards my direction, "Open it and see for yourself."

I quickly destroyed the plastic and take out the brown envelope. And inside was a document...a Marriage Certificate, to be specific. But I'm still not convince so I quickly pulled the documents out so I can read and check the letter one by one, turning this document upside down to check it's legality because there's no way in hell I'm already married. There's...no fucking way.

Marriage Certificate
This is to certify that

Lauren Michelle Jauregui and Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Were wed on the 5th Day of April In the year 2020

By: Atty. James Williams
At: Brooklyn, New York City

Lauren Michelle Jauregui
Bride
Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Bride

"Wait! So I'm really married?! And I'm now Mrs. Jauregui?!" I asked a little louder with my eyes widen in horror. No, no, no. This can't be happening to me. Tell me I'm just dreaming, please!

"Oh my god!" I heard Ally gasped. Her expression says I'm very happy for the two of you whereas Lauren was giving me a wide smile, "You and I are married, isn't it cute?"

My mind can't actually process anything right now. It feels like my brain was also suffering from severe shock and trauma as I am.

"H-how did it happened?"

"Think Camila, think! Come on, it was the best memory of your life so you should remember it, you know?"

"You're such an asshole!" I hissed before I close my eyes and force my brain to remember what really happened last night.

....
"Camila, Love," The voice was indistinctly but with my visions, i can see it was Lauren who's talking to me.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I throw both of my arms around her neck, leaning in closer to her. This girl was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I scoot more closer to her until our body touches. I let out a giggled as I bumped our nose together, "I..." I chuckled, "I-I love you, my favorite human."

"If that's the case then let's get married!" Lauren spoke with a wide smile written on her lips. God! Why does she look so pretty tonight? Messy hair, those soft lips, those pair of green eyes. Such a perfect woman!

I crack a small laugh at her proposal. Is she serious right now??? A goddess like her is proposing to a girl like me?? "Get married?" Then I let out another loud laugh, "That...that was my dream. To wear a wedding gown and be the most beautiful woman in the whole universe. I-I just want to experience what it feels like to be beautiful. Just for once."

Lauren look at me straight in the eyes as I tried so hard to keep our eye contact since the too much alcohol in my system is making my eyes close and just rest on this table or wherever I am since I'm sooooo drunk already, "You're more beautiful than you thought, Camila."

Her words somehow flattered me so I smiled before I cupped the green eyed girl's cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her nose, "What are we waiting for? LET'S GET MARRIED!!! LET'S DO THIS, BABY!!! YOU AND ME!!!"
....

"You gotta be kidding me." I murmur against my breathe after I remembered what happened that night.

"So, you remember now?" Lauren asked with her very annoying smile plastered on her face.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, why did you let this marriage to happened?! First of, I don't want to be married to a jerk like you! Second, your last name sounds ugly. Third,-" Lauren cut me off by scoffing loudly.

"-Coming from the person who's last name was awful as a poop!"

"You...!" I stand up from my seat so I can jump right into her and give her a good punch for talking shit about my last name but Ally hold me still, "Calm down, Mila." Ally gently massage my shoulders who's currently standing behind me.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and my cell, making my patience a little more longer before I continue what I'm saying, "To make the list shorter, I don't want you, Lauren Jauregui! Do you understand it?! You don't suit my interest, I hate your guts, and I hate everything about you. Everything!"

Lauren chuckled that completely ruined my good morning, "Well, what can I say? The feeling is mutual, CabeLLo!"

"Ca-be-yo!" I rolled my eyes on her.

"Whatever!" Lauren answered as she pull the chair and take a seat right next to me.

"So what's the real reason why you're here besides of ruining my morning?" I asked with a raised eyebrow while looking at her.

"I came here to give you these." Lauren put down two brown folders on the table, "This one is our contract and this one, you need to study it. It's about me so you can have a little hint of who I am-" I cut Lauren off.

"-I don't need that."

"Excuse me?"

"I already know you. You're a jerk, a player, arrogant asshole, selfish, mean jerk...what else did I miss?"

"Fine! Say that to my Mom's face soon, hmm?"

"What?! I'm..." I gulped, "I'm going to meet your Mom?"

"Ofcourse! What do you think is the reason why I married a poop for?"

She's calling me a poop??? A fucking POOP?!?

"You!" I slap her in the arm with all of my strength, "You're such a bastard!"

"And you're such a perv. You think I didn't know? You slap my arm because you wanted to touch my flawless skin! Why don't you just admit it? You want me just like everyone else."

"I...!"Calm down, Camila. Calm down. Don't ruin completely your morning, okay? "Shut your mouth! I don't want to argue with you anymore."

"You two seems working perfectly fine, huh?" Ally sarcastically said with a chuckle.

"Dumbass, I need your signature here." Lauren hand over the pen to me before she open the folder, revealing the girlfriend/wifey nonsense contract that she made.

Fake Girlfriend/Wifey Contract

I, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao JAUREGUI...

I flip the folder so I won't read the rest of the words written on it, "Why does your last name was written next to mine?! I.Will.Never.EVER.use your last name, get it?!"

"Just read the contract and stop complaining, will you?!" I rolled my eyes on her before I open the folder again to read the contract.

Fake Girlfriend/Wifey Contract

I, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao JAUREGUI, promise to fulfill my wife duty for my sexy love, Lauren Jauregui and pretend to be her fake wife for how long she wants.
Rules:
1). Holding hands and hugs are allowed.
2). No kiss allowed (Except if it's really needed or you can't help yourself not to kiss me)
3). You're not allowed to tell anyone about this deal (the most important part of the rules)
Aaaaand most importantly, THE GOLDEN RULE of this deal:
4). Don't fall inlove with me.

________ _______
Camila C. Lauren J.

This is so ridiculous!

After reading the contract, I look at Lauren who's looking at me with a smug smirk written on her lips, "Let me tell you this, I will fall inlove with you if the pig learns how to fly, if the trees started talking, and if cats started to bark. To make it simple, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to fall inlove with you. I'm straight, okay?" After making a clear statement, I walk towards the kitchen to make myself a breakfast to eat since my stomach is growling like shit.

I shoot two breads at the toaster, put strawberry jam in it and make myself a glass of warm milk before I turn around to walk back to the table but I almost drop my breakfast when Lauren suddenly appeared right in front of me, trapping my body in between the kitchen counter and her body.

"Have you ever heard the saying...the impossible can be possible?" Lauren asked, almost whispering. I felt the shivers to my whole body when her warm breath hitch against my neck. I can feel her breathing going up to my jaw then to my ear. The devil is smirking as she whispered again. This time, not against my neck but to my ears, "...have you?"

I took a sighed while shaking my head.

If she thinks I'm that kind of girl who easily fall in this kind of trick then she's wrong cause I'm not like them. I'm not one of them.

"Even if you lure me like this, you still won't get my interest, Jauregui." I smiled at Lauren before I push her away so I can walk back to the table to have my breakfast. I can't help not to smirk at her reaction. Lauren was stunned and I bet this is the first time someone didn't bite her lure.

I took my bread and about to take my first bite when Ally suddenly called me, "Mila."

"Yes?"

"I might skip classes today. I'm not feeling well."

"Have you take your meds?" I asked worriedly and Ally nodd her head in response, "Take care on the way to school, okay?"

I nodded before I shift my attention back to my food when Lauren suddenly snatch it from my hands as quick as a thunder and eat the whole bread in just one bite.

What the!

"You! That's my breakfast!" I groaned while glaring sharply at her.

"So?" Then Lauren took my milk and take a sip. She's beyond annoying as I've ever imagine! "Your wife is hungry and it's your duty to serve me, remember? Besides, you owe me $300,000 which technically makes you as my PS."

"PS?! What's that again?"

"Personal Slave, idiot!"

"For your information Lauser-"

"-Lauren!" She corrected me.

"Whatever! It's not easy to pretend to be you wifey and there's no way I will be your slave!"

"Then tell me, why is it not easy to pretend to be my wifey? Is it because..." Lauren smirk while she's literally eye fucking me right now, "...you're scared that one day you'll fall inlove with me?"

I pulled myself closer to Lauren while looking straight in her eyes with only a few inches of distance between us. You like playing this kind of game, huh? Well, it's time for you to taste your own medicine, douche!

"And why would I fall inlove with you? To me, you're no different." I whispered alluringly, letting Karla Estrabao take over for a moment. My eyes are darted straight to her green eyes with my fingertips tracing her jawline.

The shock was so evident to her face, she's probably surprise that even a dork can be naughty and seductive sometimes. But then ofcourse, Lauren immediately got back her composure and smiled, "Let me tell you this, I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all the mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them. And that's the difference between me and other people out there."

And just like that, the table turns all the way around in favor of Lauren. Surprisingly, that line gets me. I mean, I'm not gonna lie that it's ugly just because she's the one who said it. For me, it was cute and sweet at the same time. The lines get me not her, okay? I think I needed to clear that out. So yeah, I look at her carefully and before I could say something, I felt her lips brush against mine which makes my whole body froze like a statue. Luckily, she didn't kiss me, "So don't be scared to fall inlove with me cause I'll definitely catch you, CabeLLo." Lauren whispered in my ears before she sit up straight. No smirk on her lips, no smile, just her staring straight to my eyes with a serious expression on her face.

"You perv!" I slap her cheeks as soon as I get my composure and my strength back as Lauren let out a very loud laugh.

"I knew it! You're not really straight at all." I pulled away and glare sharply at her, "I got you there, didn't I? Cause you're literally blushing right now, tweed."

I took the pillow beside me and throw it straight to Lauren's face, "You're the most annoying person I've ever met! Remember that!" I hissed with a furrowed eyebrows before I march all the way inside my room so I can take a bath.

Did I really blush in front of her? I didn't look that stupid in front of her, did I?

***

"You're so fucking stupid, Camila!" I hissed at myself everytime I remember everything that happened at the club last night. Until now, I can't believe that I told her THAT! 'Let's get married!! Seriously?! I've said those words??!? I'm such a fucking joke! As the cold water runs through my naked body, I leaned against the wall with my eyes close.

You need to calm down, Camila. Calm down. Everything will be alright.

I thought to myself over and over again. But even so, I still can't get myself to accept the fact that I'm now married. MARRIED TO A DOUCHE NAMED LAUREN JAUREGUI! Luckily, it's a voidable wedding because we were both drunk that night and there's no meeting of the minds right there because of the alcohol in our system which makes that Marriage Certificate not valid. But the unfortunate part is, I have no choice but to stay in this marriage and be her wife. Right now, I needed money the most and only that jerk can give me that so I can stay here in New York and continue my study at Carolton.

I absolutely don't know what to do. Being with her in a room for about an hour is my worst nightmare and now...I have to see her face 24/7 and 7 days a week. I took a sighed, turning off the shower when a bright idea suddenly crossed my mind. I wrapped the towel around my naked body as I sprint outside the bathroom towards the side table to grab my phone.

We'll surely hate each other's ass after this, that's for sure!

I laugh devilishly inside as I search up: How to make your wife super mad? & How to turn off your girlfriend and make them hate you?

After my sneaky little search and take a few notes, I go to my closet and put on the worst clothes I've ever had in my closet. I didn't comb my hair and I also didn't fix myself that well. I grab my bag, my notebook and my phone before I exit my room.

To my surprise, I saw Lauren and Ally having a talk beside the door. They're both laughing. Are they close? Friends, perhaps? I honestly didn't recall anything that Ally used to be friends with Lauren. Most of the time, Ally was hanging out with us and we barely even talking about Lauren in those times. And knowing that last night was our first ever hang out with Ally, it really surprise me to see them being this close. Though I can't deny that Ally is really friendly but still, what a surprise.

I shrugged them off and walk towards the kitchen to grab some soda and one banana before I go and walk over to their direction, "Ally, get well soon okay? Don't forget to take your meds. Love u!" I smiled, kissing Ally in the cheeks.

"Thank you, Mila. Drive safe, okay? And study well." Ally smiled. I shift my eyes on Lauren and glare sharply at her, "And you?! Why are you still here?!"

"Driving my princess off to school, isn't it obvious?"

"Who told you I'm going with you?!"

"And who told you I'm going to let you go to school all by yourself?!" Then Lauren snatch my bag from my shoulder.

"Hey! Give me that!" I tried to get back my bag from Lauren but the green eyed girl already put it on her shoulder, making sure I won't get it back.

I took a sighed as a sign of defeat as Lauren open the door for me, "After you, Love." I rolled my eyes on her before I walk outside. Lauren sprint through her car and open the passenger door for me. And since I have no choice left, I get inside of her car.

So for the first mission, I need to know what she hates the most. Or to make it more simple, I need to piss her off. I sit comfortably at the passenger seat, putting my feet on the dashboard of her car with my eyes focus on the window. I bite my tongue to prevent myself from smiling when I saw in the corner of my eyes that Lauren is looking at me.

"My feet stinks. Do you want to smell it?" I asked, shifting my eyes on Lauren's direction who look at me disgustedly, "No thanks." The green eyed girl answered as we stop as soon as we reached the stop light.

"Yes? Alright." I turn my body around, striking my foot straight on Lauren's face. Her reaction was priceless, golden! I started to laugh while Lauren can't even paint her face, "Fucking hell, Camila!" Lauren groaned, slapping my foot away.

"Oh! I thought you said yes." I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from laughing once again. This is it! She's starting to get pissed.

I sit up straight, thinking some ways to annoy her even more. I'm actually starting to love seeing her pissed because of me. As the silence surrounds us and Lauren being busy driving, I shift my eyes on her car DVD player. Right! Lauren likes to party, so am I. The only difference is, I'd like to have a wild party in the car. In her car to be specific. And since I'm her "Wife", I also have the right to do whatever I want in her car, right?

I unlock my phone before I turn on the DVD player to connect my spotify so I can start the mega party in her car. But instead of music, her DVD player let out a very loud moan, "Aaaahhh!! Fuck me, daddy. Aahhh, yes!!"

This bastard is watching a fucking DVD porno in her car, so gross!

I immediately cover my ears as I felt the shivers through my whole body. I mean, everybody watch porn even myself but...at least be discrete in watching right?"

"I-" Lauren let out a loud laugh as I glare at her disgustedly, "What? Stop looking at me like that as if you never watch porn in your whole life." Lauren replied defensively while taking out the disc from the player, "I forgot to take it out last night. You know, you really tend to forgot things after you had a good sex in the car-"

"Stop! Okay? I'm not interested to hear your sexual activity!" I respond as Lauren chuckled, handing over her phone to me, "If you want to listen to some music just use my phone instead. It's already connected to the player."

I took her phone by holding the very edge of it, causing Lauren's eyebrows to furrowed, "I don't have a fucking virus or cum in my hands, Camila. I haven't jerk off since yesterday so.."

"Stop! And please? Remind of never touching your car player ever again!" I press the home button of her phone, only to be welcomed by overwhelming text messages from her notification and I can't help not to read them.

Alex the coffee shop girl:
Hey, sexy! I already miss you so much. When will you stop by at the shop? You know, so I can give u a little massage at the restroom 🙊 Love you, angel!
sent: 5:12 am

Big booty Mila:
Another round in your penthouse later? Love u gorgeous 💋
sent: 6:10 am

Alice the big boobies:
I already miss feeling your warmth inside of me 👀 just by thinking about you makes me instantly wet 💦🙊 can't wait to see you again, Lo. I love you ❤️
sent: 6:11 am

I actually want to keep going but the text messages she had in her notifications are way too much to handle. It will surely take forever for me to read all of it.

How come this asshole get so many girls and at the same time making them so inlove with her?

I shift my eyes on Lauren, looking every feature of her annoying face. What's with her anyway? She's like the most annoying person ever!

Before Lauren caught me staring at her, I shift back my eyes on her phone and continue my scrolling through her notifications, "How's the reading so far?" I startled when Lauren suddenly spoke, causing her phone to slipped from my hand and landed on my lap.

"Huh?"

"040520, password." Lauren replied as I type it to unlock her phone, "What's that? A monthsary date of you and your side chick?" I asked out of the blue while strolling through her spotify.

"Our monthsary date, CabeLLo! And yes, it is."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Our's?"

"Our wedding date, for god sake Camila!"

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just saying!" I continue my scrolling until I found my favorite song so I didn't hesitate to play it while I'm looking for some songs I jam on to later on.

[All My Life by America started to play in the background 🎶🎶]

I cleared my throat before I close my eyes and use her phone as my mic as I started to sing the chorus from the bottom of my lungs, "THERE WAS A TIME
THAT I JUST THOUGHT
THAT I WOULD LOSE MY MIND
YOU CAME ALONG
AND THEN THE SUN
DID SHINE
WE STARTED ON OUR WAAAAAAYYYY-" My singing session suddenly cut off when Lauren turn down the volume of the player.

"You're such a grandma! I can't believe I actually married a girl like you!"

"No one told you to marry me, remember?! You did it yourself so stop complaining!" Then I turn up the volume to 60 to make her pissed even more. Ha! Here we go again.

"Camila! This song is like from 60's, so ugly! Also, stop singing because I also have a fucking headache, okay?!" Then Lauren turn down the volume to Zero for the second time.

"It's because you can't appreciate a true art and beauty! Besides, why do you care?!" Then I turn the volume to 80. I look at Lauren who's eyebrows are now furrowed.

"Your music taste is so ugly! I can't actually focus in driving right now!"

"Excuse me? You're more ugly!"

"Whatever!" Lauren dismissed the topic. She looks irritated and I can't help not to laugh quietly. I win!

After playing All my life, I played I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing By Aerostmith next.

Let the party begins!

While the song was playing, I can easily read Lauren's face that she's not enjoying the song. She really had a poor taste in music. As I belt out the chorus of the song as loud as I can, I grip tightly on the sleeve of her shirt while shaking her body with all of my strength, "DON'T WANT TO CLOSE MY EYES
I DON'T WANT TO FALL ASLEEEEEP
CAUSE I'D MISS YOU BABY
AND I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THIINGGGGGG
CAUSE EVEN WHEN I DREAM OF YOUUUUUUUU
THE SWEETEST DREAM WILL NEVER DO I STILL MISS YOU BABY
I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THINGGGGG!!!"

Then after that, I switch up to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance while gripping tightly on her hair this time, pulling it down. "I WANT YOUR LOVE, AND
I LOVE YOUR REVENGE
YOU AND ME COULD WRITE
A BAD ROMANCE
I WANT YOUR LOVE
AND ALL YOUR
LOVER'S REVENGE
YOU AND ME COULD WRITE
A BAD ROMANCE OH-OH-OH-OHHHHHHHHH CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE..."

Then after Lady Gaga's song and my constant torture of pushing, hair pulling, and pinching her cheeks tightly, it's time for me to show my groove dance as Anaconda by Nicki Minaj play next.

I stand up from my seat, making sure I can move my body. As the chorus plays, I turn around to face the opposite direction of Lauren's as I begin to twerk right beside Lauren's face, "OH MY GOD! LOOK AT HER BUTT!! I-" I didn't finish my singing when I suddenly lost my balance since the car suddenly stop, causing my forehead to hit against the window, "Ouch!"

"THAT'S FUCKING IT, Camila! What the hell are you actually doing?!" I bite my lower lips to prevent myself from laughing.

She's now mad! I love it!

I sit properly on the passenger seat before I speak, "Having a party."

"Having a party?! Having a fucking party inside the car?!" Lauren asked and that's it! I can't contain my laughter anymore as I burst out laughing straight to her face. I quickly cover my mouth using my hands as I try to gasp some air to breathe since I'm laughing way too hard.

"Don't laugh at me!" Lauren spoke firmly.

"I-HAHAHAHAHA...I'm so...HAHAHAHAH, I can't help myself sorry." I hold my stomach as I let out all the laughter I had inside. Lauren was so mad at me, I can't!

"You have two fucking choices right now, Camila Cabello. It's either you will stop yourself from laughing or I will make you!"

I stop from laughing and look at Lauren straight in the eyes as a moment of silence surround us for a split second before I let out another loud laugh yet again. Holy! I'm so bad at holding back my laughter in serious moments like this, "HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T-" My eyes widen in horror as my body completely froze when Lauren suddenly grab the collar of my shirt and crash her lips against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.5K 17
What do you do when you fall for a girl, but she belongs to someone else? Laurmani • Caminah Thriller and Romance
31K 861 40
I have questioned my sexuality since day first but I am really certain that I am going to marry my boyfriend, Ty. He was basically my everything. But...
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
61.2K 1.8K 20
Not all married couples are happy at their marriage. Sometimes it's for a reason and sometimes it's the heart telling us what it wants. Sometimes mar...