House of Anubis [h.styles]

Da asylumsfray

Sarah ventures into Anubis House looking for answers to her parents disappearance. Will she be able to get th... Altro

Characters of Anubis House
Prologue
House of Beginnings
House of Teachings
House of Curiosity
House of Correlation
House of Sibuna
House of Membership
House of Flashback
House of Horror
House of Nerves
House of Tragedy
House of Discovery
House of Fear
House of Tales
House of Information
House of Rendezvous
House of Spooky
House of Trapped

Side Note

340 9 9
Da asylumsfray

this story is inspired by Nickelodeon's tv show "House of Anubis".

this will take place years after the movie – when everyone had left school, hence there is a new generation of teenagers. some of the parents will be mentioned/featured within the book (e.g. one of the BEST tv show ship: Fabian and Nina) who are much older now and have families. some of their children will be at Anubis House also.

they are teenagers (ages around 16+) and this story is featured in England; where it was basically set for the tv show. some of the things from the tv show will also be mentioned as well.

i absolutely love this show and watch it frequently (lol). if you haven't watched it already, i recommend you to do so! but you don't have to do anything you don't want to do: there's no pressure.

i hope you like this! i know it's kinda weird, but i've been wanting to make this story for ages, yet i never had the courage to do so. and i thought i might as well make a combined fanfic of my fav things.

thanks for reading, enjoy!!

e .xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

506K 11.6K 48
Melissa finds out that her brother has been hiding something from her for 15 years. When her brother goes missing she must rely on Harry and his frie...
20.9K 641 20
Another year starts at Anubis and everyone is hoping for a mystery free year but unfortunately at Anubis there is a new mystery to solve and everythi...
Lost ✔️ Da Genius Fetus

Mistero / Thriller

15.5K 2.9K 68
Parents disappeared. Brother disappeared. A stranger lurking in her room. An abusive and greedy aunt looking for an opportunity to do away with her...
231K 7.7K 61
❝i think we might be connected.❞ Sixteen year old Ashley Adams has lived what one might call a normal life. Sure, she's been raised by her sister fo...