It's my first time

By myouison

Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ATTENTION
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - Ending
Author's Note
Special Chapter - Mina and Chaeyoung
Special Chapter - Jeongyeon and Nayeon
Special Chapter - Sana and Tzuyu
Special Chapter - Momo and Jihyo
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 37

3.1K 149 78
By myouison

Momo's P.O.V

Days passed after me and Dahyun's break up. I am really having a hard time coping up with it.

I even drank right after we broke up. That's when I called Tzuyu late at night to be with me because I really feel alone and I need someone to talk to.

I can still remember what happened, how she broke up with me. How she left me, and how Sana was there on that time.....

Flashback....

Saturday afternoon, and I am here on my bed doing nothing. I like to lay down for now. I like to call this day a lazy day....

Class ended just about an hour ago and we all went home to rest for a bit and the couples? They're on a date I guess.

I am staring at the ceiling and thinking about what to eat. Food has been my buddy ever since I was a kid.

I'm in the middle of my thoughts when my phone vibrated.

From: Tofu tofu ❤️

Let's talk. I'm at the lagoon here in the park.

I quickly stood up as I read her message. I miss her so much! I want to see her and hug her. I mean I see her everday because of the camp.

But do you know that feeling of 'so close yet so far away'? That's what I feel. Her attention revolves on Sana and I hate that.

Or sometimes she just won't talk to any of us. I think she have a problem but she won't tell me. I am disappointed at that but I don't care anymore!!! I will go see and talk to her now. I am so happy..

Before I went to the park, I grabbed a chocolate and picked 3 flowers on our garden. I hope she likes this.

I arrived at the park and I went to where the lagoon is. There I saw her standing while staring at the lagoon.

I sneaked and surprised her with a back hug and kissed her right cheek.

"I miss you" I said as I place my chin on her shoulder. She removed my hands around her waist and stepped backwards and faced me.

"Here. I got this for you." I handed her the chocolate and the flowers but she rejected it by pushing it to my chest.

"Wh--" she cutted off my word by saying the the three words that I don't want to hear.

"Let's break up" my heart scattered into pieces after hearing this.

"I might have a hearing problem. I heard it wrong, right Dahyun?" I asked as my lips tremble.

"I said let's break up" tears formed in my eyes as I grab both of her arm.

"No. You're just kidding right?" Tears fell on my eyes and I know I can see tears forming in her eyes too.

"I am not kidding and please let me go, it hurts" she said as she tries to escape from my grip.

"No! I know you love me and you need to stay with me" She looks down and cries. I placed my hands on both of her cheeks as I wipes her tears away.

"Baby I can see that you're hurt. Don't do this to me" I said. But she just shook her head.

"Tell me what did I do wrong? I promise I'll change!" I said as I placed my forehead against hers.

"Please just let me go Momo" She said and pushes me.

"I can't let you go! I love you! Don't leave me please" I was about to walk towards her when someone pulled Dahyun away from me.

I looked at that person.... it is Sana. She's wiping Dahyun's tears away.

I grabbed Sana's arm and pulled her away from Dahyun which caused her to fall flat on her butt in the ground.

"Momo!" Dahyun shouted as she kneels down to help Sana to stand up.

"Wait... is this the reason?" I asked. They're both standing now and Dahyun is checking if Sana is alright.

"Are you having an affair with my girlfriend?!" I said and pushed Sana. Dahyun held my arm and told me to stop.

"I avoided that idea everytime you're with her instead of me because I trusted you! But you're having an affair with the girlfriend of your own friend?!" I said. I can see pain in her eyes now but I don't care!

"I never thought you'd turn out being a slu--" I never got a chance to finish my sentence when I felt a hand on my left cheek. Sana slapped me.

"You don't know anything! You don't have the right to hurt her!" She shouted.

"I don't know anything because she won't tell me anything! It was always you! How can I be you?!" I shouted back.

"She have a reason for breaking up with you" Sana said. Wait....

"How.... how do you know that she's breaking up with me?" I asked. Sana looked shocked and Dahyun too.

"So I am right? You two.... holy shit" I said as tears are streaming down my face. I feel angry and hurt at the same time. Not just for me... but also....

"What about Tzuyu?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?! She's my girlfriend an--"

"I broke up with you not because we have an affair, but because I don't love you!" Dahyun shouted. I froze. No. This can't be.....

I came closer to her to hug her. I continued to cry and pleaded that she should take back what she said.

She pushed me away. She held Sana's hand while still crying as she say the words that breaks my heart even more.

"It's over. Goodbye Momo" then they started to walk away. I followed them by looking at their back as they walk away. Then they are now out of my sight.

I stare at the chocolate and flowers on the ground and I kicked it.

I am crying my heart out when I saw a girl at my age. I called that girl and told her to buy me some liquor in exchange for some money.

The girl arrived fast and I started to drink as the memories of what happened flashes on my mind...

And then I called Tzuyu.....

End of flashback....

I shook my head and tried to erase that memory. But I just can't.

I am at Tzuyu's house, in her room to be exact. Playing a game in her console while eating some chips.

She left a few minutes ago to meet Sana. They haven't seen each other for a few days. I know this because I am always with Tzuyu. We always hang out here in her house

I've red Sana's message to Tzuyu. Looks like they'll have a serious talk.

I just hope Sana won't break Tzuyu. I don't want to see Tzuyu hurt. I don't want her to feel the same pain I am feeling. She's too fragile.

I'm not gonna forgive her if she ever hurt Tzuyu. I really hope everything will be okay between them....

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I got out from the cab and stood infront of the coffee shop where Sana want to meet me.

From where I stand, I can see her sitting by the window. She looks at me and gave me a smile while waving her hand. I waved back and smile at her.

I entered the coffee shop and immediately went to where her table is.

"Hey" She said. I brushed my hand on my hair and smiled at her.

"Uh what do you want to eat? Do you want a cake?" She asked and calls the waiter. I missed her.

She ordered us some food. The waiter left and she turned her attention back to me.

"So uh how are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing good. Just playing games with Momo unnie and talking about a lot of nonsense while eating" I said. She looks down and bites her lower lip.

"Are you okay Sana?" I asked. She then looked at me and nodded.

"I don't think so. What's wrong?" I asked with a worried tone on my voice.

"I feel.... bad" she said.

"I am your girlfriend but Momo is always there to hang out with you" I looked down after hearing this.

"T-that's okay" I said.

"No. It's not okay Tzuyu. I'm a bad girlfriend" I looked at her and I can see sadness in her eyes. I held her hand that is placed on the table.

"That's not important anymore. You're here and that's what's important" I smiled at her to assure her that it is really okay now.

"Why?" She asked. Eh?

"What do you mean why?"

"Why is it easy for you to say that it's okay?" She asked.

"Because it is. I admit I am hurt each day of not seeing you and being with you, but you're here now. I don't want to use our time together just to talk about the days we didn't see each other" She pulled her hand away from me and stare at my eyes.

"Because you have some company" eh?

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I said it is easy for you to say that it's okay because you have some company. You have Momo to be with you" she said bluntly.

"Are you turning the tables now? Why does it sound like I am doing something wrong here?" I rested my back on the chair in disbelief.

"Because that's what it looks like!" She shouted a bit. Woah!

"Don't put the blame on me. I am hanging out with Momo unnie because she needs someone right now and because you are not there to be with me" I said defensively.

"She needs someone? And the one that she needs is my girlfriend? Wow! Real smooth Tzuyu." She said sarcastically. What the!

"Are you really starting a fight now? We've just seen each other after a couple of days and you're starting a fight?" I stare at her with a disappointed look on my face.

"I am not starting a fight. I just hate the fact that you're with Momo all the time" she said in a soft voice.

"If you really hate the fact of me being with Momo all the time, then you shouldn't have hang out with your bestfriend all the time" she was shocked with what I said.

"That's because she needs someone right now!" She shouted.

"Exactly! She needs someone right now and I am always trying to understand that! Why can't you also understand that MY FRIEND also needs someone right now?" I answered back.

"But she's just your friend. Dahyun is my bestfriend. There's a difference" she said in an irritated tone.

"So are you saying that I am doing something bad?" I asked.

"No. That's not what I mean. I jus--"

"Then why are you with Dahyun during their break up? Do you know that it will happen?" I asked. She looked shocked with what I said.

"See! Hanging out with Momo caused you to be like that. She brainwashed you!" She shouted. Ugh! I am really pissed right now.

"She didn't brainwashed me. I have my own brain, own idea, own mind, that is enough for me to think and see things. Now if you're just gonna be like that, I would like to go home because Momo unnie and I have a game to play" with this, I stood up.

"Yeah. Go be with Momo instead of your girlfriend" she said as she stares at me blankly.

"Yeah I guess that'll be better because my girlfriend only spend time with me just to tell me to stay away from the only person that keeps me company and cheers me up while my girlfriend is spending time with her bestfriend who broke up with my friend with a no definite reason rather than spending time with her dying girlfriend" as I said this, her facial expression changed into a guilty one.

She held my hand and said sorry and told me to sit down but I pulled my hand away from her as I started to walk away.

I am waiting for a cab outside the coffee shop when someone hugged me from the back.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm just really jealous." Sana said as she buries her face on my neck.

"And you think I am not jealous of you and Dahyun being together always?" I asked. She did not answer.

"I'm really sorry Tzuyu. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am hurting you and I hate myself for doing that. Please don't hate me" she said. I removed her hands from my waist and a cab stopped infront of me.

"I don't hate you. I just hate the attitude you are showing me right now. Talk to me when you're not like that anymore" I said as I get on the cab and left her standing while looking at my cab as it moves.

I feel guilty for leaving her standing right there. But I am pissed. I am mad at her... I mean by what she said to me.

It sounds like she's telling me that I am cheating one her when I am not!

A tear escape my eye as I felt pain in my heart. I held my chest and closed my eyes... I want to spend my last days with her....

My operation is not yet set. So I don't know how long I will stay alive but I want to spend it with her, but I just can't.....

Because she wants to spend her time with someone else.

--

A/N: Thank you for 1k votes yehey!!!!! So here's a long chapter for all of you. Please don't kill me ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 173 19
Mina and Chaeyoung were always too busy to worry about soulmates. Mina was knee-deep into her medical science degree program at Korea University and...
199K 9.7K 56
Jeon Rio(y/n) A stubborn yet kind secret agent, she's only 5 y/o when his dad decided to train her to be part of his team, at first Rio protest beca...
100K 3.7K 46
{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who are 'popular' they don't see things like...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...