Falling Hard - A One Directio...

Por CadieCarstairs

What happens when you fall – hard – for a girl who can’t stand you – or your music? Well, Zayn Malik’s about... Más

Falling Hard - A One Direction Fanfic
Falling Hard - Chapter 2
Falling Hard - Chapter 3
Falling Hard - Chapter 4
Falling Hard - Chapter 5
Falling Hard - Chapter 6
Falling Hard - Chapter 7
Falling Hard - Chapter 8
Falling Hard - Chapter 9
Falling Hard - Chapter 10
Falling Hard - Chapter 11
Falling Hard - Chapter 12
Falling Hard - Chapter 13
Falling Hard - Chapter 14
Falling Hard - Chapter 16
Falling Hard - Chapter 17
Falling Hard - Chapter 18
Falling Hard - Chapter 19
Falling Hard - Chapter 20
Falling Hard - Chapter 21
Falling Hard - Chapter 22
Falling Hard - Chapter 23
Falling Hard - Chapter 24
Falling Hard - Chapter 25
Falling Hard - Chapter 26
Falling Hard - Chapter 27
Falling Hard - Chapter 28
Falling Hard - Chapter 29
Falling Hard - Chapter 30
Falling Hard - Chapter 31
Falling Hard - Chapter 32
Falling Hard - Chapter 33
Falling Hard - Chapter 34
Falling Hard - Chapter 35 - The End

Falling Hard - Chapter 15

2.7K 22 3
Por CadieCarstairs

Chapter 15

                *Katelyn’s POV*

                It’s been three days since Zayn kissed me, and each day’s better than the last. The boys leave in four days… I forcibly try to make myself stop thinking about it by yelling at my best friend, “ADDISON! Get out of my kitchen and talk to me!”

                “Okay!” Addy walks back into the living area carrying five cookies, a sandwich stuffed with chicken, turkey, ham, lettuce and tomato, a Diet Coke – for me I suppose – and a Coke for herself.

                I laugh at her and say, “Hon, you went in there for a snack! THIS,” I gesture at everything in her hands, “does not qualify as a snack.”

                Addison sticks her tongue out at me, like the mature girl I know she is, and replies, “Katie, I was hungry! Get off my back!” She takes a huge bite of her sandwich and chews noisily. Addy swallows, and tosses me the Diet Coke. “For you.”

                “Have I ever told you how much I love you?” I ask jokingly as I pop the tab of my can and take a huge swig.

                Addison snorts. “NOPE!” She winks at me before delving into her sandwich again.

                I chuckle to myself and think, Niall’s a lucky boy.

                I realize much too late that I’ve said this out loud. I pick a piece of half chewed lettuce off my shirt. SHE SPIT ON ME. EVERYTHING THAT WAS IN HER MOUTH WAS NOW EITHER ON ME, OR MY COUCH. Gross.

                “H – He is not. I – I’m a lucky girl,” Addison stammers. She snaps back to normal, hops off the couch and dances around the room. “Can you still believe that we’re dating two fifths of One – freaking – DIRECTION? It feels like a dream.” She falls back onto the couch in a dreamy state.

                Oh man does it ever. “I know.” I turn to face her on the couch. “Are you ready for the interview tonight? They’re announcing that we’re their girlfriends on national television. Twitter’s going to EXPLODE.”

                “I guess.” She didn’t sound confident. “Whatever, we’ll get used to it, eh? I mean, our boyfriends are Zayn – freaking – Malik, and Niall – flacking – Horan, international celebrities. We’ll have to get used to it! Like Danielle and Eleanor did.”

                Danielle and Eleanor… RIGHT Lou and Li’s girlfriends. “Yup! But I’m still nervo –,” The door bell interrupts me. I groan and get up stiffly. I swing the door open and Zayn and Niall arestanding there.

                “Hello, lovely,” Zayn says, kissing me on the forehead. “May we come in?” I nod, letting them past. They made their way to the couch, and Niall immediately sat next to Addy, wrapping his arm around her waist, and stealing one of her cookies.

                I slide next to Zayn. He drapes his arm over my shoulder. “I thought you guys had to go to the interview? It starts in like two hours doesn’t it?” I ask him curiously.

                “We’re on our way.” Zayn winks at me. I don’t like the sound of that… “You’re going to come with us! We need the moral support.”

                I snort. “Of course you do. You’ve done plenty of interviews that you need no support at all. Why are we going?”

                Zayn blushes, saying, “We can’t tell you. We wish we could, but we can’t. What we can tell you is that we’ll be taking you on a double date afterwards, okay?”               

                Addy jumps in and answers for us, “YES! Okay, we’ll go.” She gets up and walks to the door. I stop her. She jumps, saying, “What?”

                I look down at her and say, “Addy, we’re both still in our pajamas.” She blushes and runs into my room.

                I apologize to Zayn. He shakes his head, smiles and winks. “You look good in pajamas.” I blush and mumble thank you before making my way into my bedroom.

                The minute I walk in, Addison tackles me. “I DON’T HAVE ANY CLOTHES!” she screeches at me.

                “Calm down. I have old stuff that’ll fit you.” I am, like, three inches taller than her. She’s short. “Here.” I toss her a pair of ripped jeans and a blue top. “I have another shirt if you don’t like the blue..”

                “I LIKE BLUE!” I hear Niall yell from the living room. Do I talk that loudly?

                I roll my eyes as Addison eagerly grabs the shirt and pants out of my hand and begins to get change. “Niall, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!” I yell back at the Irish boy.

                “I LIKE PURPLE IF THAT MATTERS AT ALL!” I can hear Zayn shout.

                I smile. I grab my cutest purple shirt and match it with dark jeans. Addison was fixing her brown hair into a ponytail, but I run up behind her, pulling it out. “NO! You leave it down. It looks nice down, and you get to see your turquoise tips!”

                Addy scowls at me, but then laughs. “Whatever! I just want to be comfortable. But whatever makes you happy Katie!”

                “I LIKE YOUR HAIR DOWN TOO. IT SHOULD BE WHATEVER MAKES KATIE AND NIALLER HAPPY,” Niall shouts again.

                “NIALL MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS AND STOP EAVES DROPPING!” I scream at the Irish boy. Addy cracks up and we both end up on the floor, rolling around. I get up and wipe tears from my eyes. I brush through my hair and begin to braid it down the side.

                “NU UH!” Addison pulls my braid out and shouts, “If I have to wear my hair down, SO DO YOU!” She sticks her tongue out at me – again.

                I fidget with my hair to make it look okay. I open the door and walk into the living space. Zayn winks at me. I blush as he says, “So it did matter, love.” He wraps me in a hug, kissing my cheek in the process. “Let’s go! The boys are in the van outside. We expected you to be dressed, so we just left them in there – because it’s almost five.”

                I look down and smile, “Oopsies.” Niall and Addy walk to the door hand in hand, and Zayn follows their lead, except his hand on my waist.

                We bolt out to the van, to avoid paparazzi and hop into the van. The boys chorus, “KATIE! ADDY!” And wrap us in hugs.

                Liam examines my jaw. “It looks a little better, but it’s still bruised.” He runs his thumb over it softly. I wince. “Sorry! I’m assuming it still hurts?” I nod.

                Harry nods to the driver and we set off towards the studio. “What’s going on, anyways? Addy and I were just going to watch the interview on TV – in our pajama’s… That’s why it took so long, sorry boys!” I tell them.

                The guys exchange looks and then run their index finger and thumb across their lips like zipping a zipper. I roll my eyes and lean on Zayn’s shoulder. He’s really, really comfortable.

                We talk about random crap for the ride. When we arrive we’re rushed out, and into the studio. There were so many screaming fans; I swear I lost an eardrum.

                The boys are whisked off into the dressing rooms to be changed and stuff, and Addy and I are seated on the opposite side of the camera.

                Addy and I argue about random stuff – because that’s how we work – until the boys are walking out, and seated on the couch beside where the interviewer will be. They give us small waves, so naturally we wave back far too enthusiastically. Niall bursts out laughing, Louis cracks a smile, Harry is giggling, Liam is chuckling like a dad would at his idiot children, and Zayn winks and laughs.

                “Hello, and welcome to –insert random television show name-!” (A/N I’m too lazy to think one up… and my friends are on my back about getting this posted!) The interviewer starts, “As you can see here, we have British band, One Direction here with us today!”

                Addy bawls her fists. “Calm down, Addy, Niall will correct her, just wait,” I whisper to my fuming best friend.

                As I thought, Niall raises his hand thoughtfully and corrects her, “Actually, it’s British/Irish band.”

                The lady flushes a little bit and says, “Oops! My mistake. Moving on… We have it on note here that you guys have been seen with two girls for the past week and a half? Who are they?”

                Zayn smiles directly at me and answers, “Katelyn Wright and Addison Lovelace. Their our new best friends.”

                The lady raises her eyebrow. She asks her next question. “You get asked this constantly, but who knows how it may change, who’s single, who’s taken?”

                Lou answers first. “Taken. Eleanor Calder, if you’re watching this – HI ELEANOR!” He waves dramatically at the camera.

                Next, was Liam. “Taken, Danielle Peazer.” He smiles at the camera.

                Harry… “Single. But I like it!”

                “Lovely, lovely. Niall?” The interviewer asks.

                “Uh, well, taken… by Addison Lovelace.” Niall blushes madly and buries his face into Liam’s arm.

                “ADDY! OH MY GOD, you’re going to cut off my blood circulation!” The younger girl – by two days, but I never let her forget it – let go of my hand and I rub it gingerly. “You’re blushing, by the way.” I poke her red tinted face and she swats my hand away.

                “And you, Zayn? We’ve seen pictures of you with a girl, but who is she to you?” The interviewer prods.

                “Uh – well… That’s Katelyn Wright… And she’s my girlfriend – so I’m taken.” Zayn winks at me, and the interviewer seems to catch it.

                “OOO, is that her over there? And the girl with her, is that Addison Lovelace? Now why don’t we invite up here!” The interviewer says in her forced bubbly voice. “C’mon girls, we won’t bite!”

                I stay glued to my seat, I don’t want to move. I don’t like being on film. At all. I’m not good with attention. Never have been. I was always the quiet one at school. Addy grabs my hand again, and drags me up to where the boys are.

                “Lovely to meet you, Katelyn! You too, Addison!” The interviewer introduces us. She tells us to sit down.

                I open my mouth to say there’s nowhere to sit, when Zayn suddenly grips my waist and pulls me down on top of him, and I just stay there, positioned on his lap. “This wasn’t part of the deal,” I murmur to him. “And this is highly uncomfortable.”

                “Get used to it.” Zayn laughs quietly. I turn to look at Addy who’d just positioned herself at Niall’s feet, Niall playing with her hair silently. Lucky person. I think grouchily.

                 “Can’t I sit on the floor like Addison?” I whisper. “That seems so much more comfortable.”

                Zayn gives me a look, and I remember that we’re on national television. “No, I like you close to me.” He smiles and places his chin on my shoulder.

                “You heard it here first, folks! Zayn Malik and Katelyn Wright, and Niall Horan and Addison Lovelace. Such cute couples,” The interviewer bubbles.

                I blush and turn away to stick my face in Zayn’s chest. But it doesn’t work in this position. Dammit. So I have to blush on national television. Addison just turns and grabs Niall’s leg and buries her face in there. LUCKY.

                “So, how long have you two couples been dating?”

                “Give or take a week.” Zayn says at the same time that Niall says, “About a week.” They turn to each other and laugh, “We asked them to be our girlfriends on the same night.” They finally answer together.

                “Mhm, nice. So, how do you guys like Toronto so far?” The interviewer asks all the boys.

                Harry takes this one, “It’s great actually, we have two great tour guides.” He smiles at Addy and I and I flush all over again.

                “Zayn, can I go back and sit on my comfortable couch that’s not in front of a camera?” I ask him, giving him a puppy dog look.

                Zayn looks pained. “No, stay here until the end of the interview, please?”

                “Fine, only for you.” I smile as he kisses me on the temple. “You planned this didn’t you, that’s why you asked us to come?”

                Zayn grins. “Yup! That’s why we couldn’t tell you, we wanted it to be natural! You did perfectly.”

                I flush again, and answer, “Only if you count blushing furiously ‘perfect’.”

                “Well, I do.”

                "Katelyn, if I may ask, what happened to your jaw?" The interviewer snaps me out of my conversation with Zayn.

                "Oh, uh, I tripped at the venue of their last concert and fell on my face, I ended of having a small break in my jaw," I lie.

               "Interesting."

               "Yup... Totally interesting...," I mumble. Zayn kisses my jawline, and I shiver and wince at the same time. "That hurt you know."  

               "Sorry, love, you're so cute, I can't resiste!" I giggle and go back to listening to the interview - still extremely uncomfortable sitting in Zayn's lap.

                The rest of the interview sped by pretty fast, and soon I was a loud to go back to my comfortable sofa that wasn’t in front of a camera. “That was unexpected,” I tell Addy. “YOU LUCKY FLACK YOU GOT TO SIT ON THE FLOOR! Do you know how uncomfortable I was?”

                Addison grins wickedly. “You should have sat down before Zayn grabbed your waist! Niall was about to, and I just kind of plopped down.”

                “That couldn’t have gone any better,” I hear Zayn’s voice drift down the hall as he and the boys whoop. “You did great, Katie, Addy.” He smirks and lifts me into a hug.

                Niall does the same with Addison, and we run back out to the van.

                I lean back on Zayn and he wraps his arm around my stomach. I ask him, “Where are we going for dinner?”

                Zayn kisses my forehead and whispers, “It’s a secret,” against my skin.

                *Ashley’s POV*

                I fling the remote so it smashes against the wall. I just watched the interview. Katelyn was being blushy and cute. The complete opposite of what I wanted her to be. The one thing I didn't expect was her to blame my punch on the floor, I thought she would have just ratted me out to the who freaking world.

                I snatch my notebook, and then flip to the page where I have my plan written out. Phase one, was complete, but they made up, and ended up DATING the same freaking night.

                Phase two will have to finish the job. I just have to find a way into their concert after party. I think to myself. I think it’s time that I trick Styles. And with that I begin writing furiously, as I plan out what I’ll have to do.

                This’ll end them for sure.

AUTHORS NOTE

I have this strong dislike for Ashley, anyone else catch my vibe? I just despise her with a passion.

NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW. But don’t hold me to my word! I may have homework! (:

BTW! I don’t know if blue and purple are Zayn’s and Niall’s favourite colours, I checked so many websites, and there were never any straight answers! So if you thought it was a different colour, I’m not saying I’m right!

Xoxo

Cadie<3

:*

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

36 2 8
When Harry and Louis are getting lost in a strange city... [larry stylinson]
3.7K 182 16
Emma Grace never thought she would meet Zayn Malik or fall for him. She never really knew anything about one direction. She wasn't even a big fan. Wh...
1.7K 49 19
Liza and Zayn tell eachother everything. Well, almost everything. When Liza begins reciving strange texts from an unknown number, she brushes it off...
10.9K 206 16
What started out as a normal day turned out to be a disaster - Niall gets kidnapped. The enemy has his eyes on the innocent lads of One Direction for...