There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 53

3.5K 99 118
By FNAFToyChica

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)

3 Days Later after Shadow's birthday

(Outfit for that Night Rock Fest, except bracelets)

Shadow's POV

I ran down the hotel hall with Sunny and Sides, my Five Finger Death Punch shirt was hanging loosely on my shoulders, the three of us were laughing for no reason, I was now seven, Daddy cried on my seventh birthday and said he had something in his optics, yeah whatever! Don't tell Ratchet I told you this but he even cried! His excuse was like Dad's "I got something in my optics"

'HEY! It's true!' Ratchet growls playfully.

'Whatever!' I say rolling my eyes.

Tonight the whole family is going to Rock Fest, Ratchet didn't like the idea of rock music but I was too excited to care, NickelBack, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Green Day, Linkin Park and a lot of others are going to be there! I am so excited! Me and my family got back stage passes so we could meet the bands!!!! Thanks to Joshua!

"Hold up Shadow!" Sideswipe chirps, I giggle we currently running to the pool at the hotel, once to the pool room I open the door and throw off my shirt and jump in, my knees pulled up to my chest while the water splashed around me, then I heard Sideswipe whoop with excitement while he jumped in, I came up for air and giggled seeing Sunny stick his toe in the water before pulling it out quickly, "Cold," he grunts, I yelp with excitement when Sideswipe pushed Sunny in the pool.

Sunny came up for air and flayed his arms around like he was reaching for help, "Sunny calm down, it's the shallow part!" Sideswipe laughed only for Sunny to growl and grabbed his twins foot dragging him in, I climb out of the pool and walk over to the hot tub, I jumped slightly when I was hips deep in the WARM WARM water, I sat down in the corner only for the twins to join me, "Ahhhhh" they both sigh in unison, "Primus this feels soooo good" Sunny says relaxed, I let my body relax and let out a sigh in comfort, "Primus this does feel good," Sideswipe sighs sinking down in the hot tub.

Then Mom and Dad walk in, Mom giggles seeing me and twins relaxed in the hot tub, "Hey! Save room fer meh!" Jazz says and climbs in the hot tub, "Me too!" Crosshairs says and climbs in the hot tub while Mom, Dad, Bee and Hound and Drift took the cold aft pool. Prowl was in the room probably watching Cops. DragonFly was sitting in one of the plastic chairs they had down here.

Then Sideswipe and Jazz were dragged out and thrown in the pool by Bee and Hound, "OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!! PIT NO!" They both yelp scrambling out of the pool, I yelp when I felt hands wrap under my arm pits and take me out of the hot tub and throws me in the pool.

OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!!!!!!! THIS IS SO FRAGGING COLD!!!

I scream and look at the culprit, "You jerk!" I grumble seeing Daddy smirking, Mom is giggling along with DragonFly, "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" I growl and climb out of the pool and grab his hand and dragged him to the hot tub. Dad sits beside me and relaxes.

After awhile I had Sideswipe and SunStreaker drag him out and throw him in the COLD pool, "OH FRAGGING PRIMUS!" He yelps what a man! *Note of sarcasm*.

!!!The Night of the Concert!!!

I was so EXCITED!!

I couldn't keep still for one second!

I was shaking with excitement and nervousness. BUT STILL EXCITED!!!

"Calm down sweet spark," Daddy says patting my head while he messed with his lineyard between his fingers. I was holding his and Mommy's hand in mine, "I can't! I'm so excited!" I squeal, the bouncer scans our passes and smiles at me, "Have fun," he says nodding at me, "I will! Thank you!" I chirp while we walked passed him.

I almost fainted when IVAN MOODY walked our way!!! Ivan Moody is like the lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch!!!!! Ivan Moody stood in front of me, "Which one of you is Shadow?" He asks pointing at my family, "ME! Me! Me! Me! I'm Shadow!" I say jumping up and down in happiness, he looks down at me and smiles slightly, "Hey," he starts, "You must be Shadow Hide?" He asks making me nod happily, "Well I'm Ivan Moody if you didn't know or if the others didn't know, I'm the singer of Five Finger Death Punch," he introduces, "That's so cool!!" I squeak, Ivan only chuckles lightly, "Cute kid," Ivan says to Daddy, I almost squealed when he called me CUTE!

"So tonight me and the other bands are gonna make this the best show of your life little girl," he says looking down at me making me nod happily.

"Who are the parents?" Ivan asks looking at my family, Daddy and Mommy step forward, "We are," Mom says with a smile, "Wow," Ivan says looking at Hide then me, "Wow, she looks so much like him," Ivan says pointing at Daddy, "Ron, Ron Hide," Daddy says using his holoform's name stretching out his hand, Ivan shakes it, "As you know Ivan Moody," Ivan says making Dad nod, "Mia, Mia Hide," Mommy says also using her holoform's name outstretching her hand Ivan takes it, "Nice to meet you both," Ivan says smiling slightly, he looked a little nervous, "Come meet the rest of the bands!" Ivan says guiding us towards the other bands.

Soon after meeting the other bands and getting photos and autographs it was time to get the show started!

I was shaking with delight and nervousness. "When I say your name come out on stage okay?" Ivan says making me nod, I was even going to appear on stage!!!

Ivan and the other band singers go out on stage, I hear crowds cheering and screaming while the singers walk on stage, "WHO'S READY TO ROCK?!" Ivan yells making the crowd roar, I hear the crowd chanting his name along with the other singers names, "Wow look what we got here?" Ivan asks the other singers, "Man this is amazing," Ivan says shaking his head making the crowd roar, "Before we get the show started I just want to introduce you all to a little girl, she came all from Texas to Oklahoma just for this show! Yeah isn't that cool?! Give a warm welcome to SHADOW HIDE!" Ivan says and I walk out on stage, people are cheering my name making me blush with embarrassment.

Once by Ivan's side he kneels, "Want to say hi to the crowd?" He asks putting the microphone near my mouth, "Hi" I whisper nervously making the crowd cheer and roar even aw, "Shadow, I heard three days ago was your birthday? Is that true?" Ivan asks making me nod making the crowd roar, Ratchet was rather quiet during all of this.

"LETS SING HER A LITTLE SONG! Come on guys don't be afraid!" Ivan says then I hear everyone in the crowd singing "Happy birthday" to me, Ivan and the other singers are also singing, soon they all stop singing and cheer, "Happy late birthday girl!" Ivan says putting an arm around me while he stood, everyone cheers and I see cameras flashing in the crowd, I smile and chuckle, I've never had crowds roar and go crazy just by seeing me.

I couldn't believe I was standing by IVAN FRAGGING MOODY!

"Okay, let's get this show started! We'll be seeing you later Shadow!" Ivan says while the other singers leads me back stage, everyone is roaring and cheering my name while I left.

?????'s POV

I crushed the beer bottle in my hand growling while glass went through my hand, I saw my precious little girl walk off the stage. I smirk evilly. Man where did these times go? One minute me and her are living in peace then the next she's on the TV with Ivan Moody.

I hum at my plan, I was going to get my little girl back! If it kills me!

I wonder who adopted her? I wonder how hard it is to get her back? How dangerous is her new family?

I lean back in my chair and look at the passed out hooker on the floor, cocaine around her nostril, stupid chick, I wake her up none too nicely and pay her to get out of my sight, she leaves without a word and stumbles down the stairs of the hotel, I look at the TV that was paused on the little girl. I kneel in front of the TV that was lauded on her face, I let my hand stroke her hair, her innocent little eyes and her long black hair.

"Don't worry my precious" I say stroking her hair again kissing her forehead.

"Daddy's coming"
---------------------------------------
HEY GUYS it's me!

I know you all are flipping out!

But I'm leaving!

*retreats to evil lair laughing evilly*

Plz do these three things!

Comment

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS! Take a hammer or a car to that like button!

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 926 8
WARNING: I don't own Transformers or any of its characters!! About a young, abused girl named Melody. When she gets kicked out for the night she goe...
770 12 13
Born in a family of happiness, but when my mother passed away what happens now? I'm left with my canine friend, the last friend I have left. What hap...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
96K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...