Mint. [J. J]

By Ixynoir

"What's your favourite flavour?" "Mint." [oc x jughead] Riverdale. Book 1. [Completed on 16.05.2017] [Pr... More

Extended summary + Cast and their playlist
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Aesthetics
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
New Fic.
BOOK TWO.

43.

3.4K 113 35
By Ixynoir

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
"I didn't know that the Bonnie and Clyde wannabes would be breaking and entering,"

Marley was sitting in front of her dressing table getting ready for homecoming while speaking to her dad on the phone.

"When are you going to send me those sketchbooks, Mango?" Kian asked while Marley focused on perfecting her winged eyeliner.

"When are you going to send me the address of the new hospital?" Marley retorted and Kian chuckled from the other end of the phone.

"Touché, i will text you the address when we get off the phone. How's your aunt?" Kian asked and Marley rolled her eyes before getting started on the other eye.

"Not really talking to her at the moment," Marley said her eyes not moving from the mirror.

"Did she mess up?" Kian asked Marley from the other end of the phone.

"Oh, She messed up," Marley confirmed and Kian sighed.

"Gina Davis, messing up. Never thought I'd see the day," Kian chuckled and Marley rolled her eyes at her dad's banter.

"What did she do?" Kian asked and Marley sighed.

"Its a long story dad. I have to go soon dad, I need to put on my dress for homecoming," Marley said and Kian sighed again.

"I miss you, Marley. I wish you can come and see me," Kian said and Marley sighed.

"I miss you too, dad. I wish I can come back to London for a while to see you," Marley said fixing her hair.

"Why can't you?" Kian asked and Marley paused thinking of a valid answer, her eyes drifted to the polaroid photo of her and Jughead stuck on the side of her mirror and sighed.

The picture was taken on her birthday, Jughead and Marley were leaning against a log both under a blanket, Marley was laughing at something Jughead said and Jughead had a small smile on his face while he looked at Marley. The light from the campfire illuminating their faces.

"Mango? You there?" Kian's voice sounded from the other side of the phone after a few seconds of silence.

"I-I can't give you an answer dad," Marley said moving her eyes from the picture of her and Jughead and looking back at her reflection in the mirror and beginning to fix her hair again.

"I understand, I'll call you tomorrow. My nurse is bugging me, have fun at homecoming," Kian said and Marley said a quick goodbye before hanging up.

She got up from the dressing table and went to her closet pulling out the homecoming dress she bought yesterday. It was a dark blue with black embroidery, it stopped just above her knee and it was off the shoulder.

(Marley's dress)^

Marley slipped the dress on then slipped on a pair of black heels.

She looked in the mirror straightening out her dress and fixing her hair. She had put her curls in a high ponytail some curls escaping from the front appearing to look like bangs. She sighed in content before grabbing her phone and her black clutch.

"Marley, you look beautiful," Gina said and Marley just glared at her and Gina sighed.

"Still mad a me?" Gina asked and Marley shot her a 'what do you think' look.

"You will get over it. Come on dinner starts soon," Gina said before quickly slipping on her black heels. Gina was wearing a dark purple dress.

-----------------------------------------------

When Marley and Gina got to The Cooper Household, Mrs Cooper opened the door for them and Marley walked up to betty's room where Betty was applying her make-up. Betty looked up at Marley at when she walked through the door and sat on Betty's bed.

"I honestly can't believe this is happening," Marley said and Betty sighed.

"You know my mother, when she sets her mind on something there is no changing her mind," Betty said applying her lipstick before standing up from her dressing table.

"You look really pretty, Betts," Marley complimented and Betty smiled.

"You look pretty too, Marls," Betty said and Marley smiled. Betty held out her hand for Marley to take and Marley took it before the two of them went downstairs together.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Marley and Betty went to answer the door. Betty opened the door revealing Jughead and his dad and Betty opened the door wider letting the both of them in.

"Hello girls, the both of you look beautiful," FP said complimenting the two girls and they both smiled.

"Thank you, Mr Jones," Betty said the same time Marley said "Thanks, Mr J,"

Marley then turned to Jughead and smiled before hugging him. Jughead gently kissed Marley on the lips before pulling away.

"I got you a corsage," Jughead said handing Marley the box that included the black flower and Marley smiled.

"Thanks, Jug," Marley said and Jughead smiled before looking at Betty and handing her a white one.

"I also got you one, Betts, since we are kinda all going together," Jughead said handing her a box and Betty smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"Thanks Jughead,"Betty said and jughead just nodded.

"Yay, Polygamy," Marley joked laughing before getting serious and looking at the both of them.

"That was a joke, I was joking," Marley said to Jughead and Jughead, his dad and Betty laughed.

Just then Alice Cooper came out of the dining room and looked at the four of them.

"Dinner is ready, come on," Alice said beckoning them into the dining room and they all followed her. Jughead sat next to his dad and opposite him sat Betty and Marley, Gina and Alice at the heads of the table.

The six of them ate the food Betty's mom prepared in an awkward silence before Jughead spoke.

"Super delicious, Mrs C." Jughead said and FP nodded in agreement.

"Sure is, Alice. its been a long time since I ate something that didn't come in a combo meal, or a snack pack," FP said and everyone chuckled.

"So, FP, Betty tells me that you are working for Fred Andrews now. How do you balance that with all your other responsibilities?" Alice Cooper asked and Marley rolled her eyes knowing the interrogation was about to start.

"You mean like being a father?" FP asked cutting the food on his plate.

"And a part of the Southside community," Gina added and Marley dropped her fork on her plate.

"Aunt Gina," Marley warned but her aunt ignored her.

"You can say Southside serpent, Gina, I'm not ashamed and you shouldn't be either," FP said and Marley raised an eyebrow.

"Why shouldn't she be ashamed, Mr Jones?" Marley asked before her aunt could retort, FP ignored Marley on behalf of Gina and continued.

"Its not just me, there is a bunch of us working on Fred's site," FP said looking at Alice.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, I mean I'm just curious, how did you make your living before that?" Alice asked and Betty sighed. Marley looked at Jughead who was just looking at his plate.

"Scarped by, Odd jobs," FP answered simply and Alice nodded before looking at Gina.

"I know that you worked for the drive-in, Jughead, before it was closed. Marley told me. Did you find work there, too, FP?" Gina asked and Marley glared at her aunt.

"Dad-" Jughead began but FP interrupted. Marley picked up her cutlery and began eating again.

"Well, I hung out a bit. What can I say? I'm a movie buff." FP said and Alice chuckled while Marley and Jughead made eye contact and smiled at each other.

"Were you upset when Hiram Lodge bought the drive-in land?" Alice asked and Marley dropped her cutlery again there was an awkward silence before FP answered.

"Stuff happens," He said simply and Alice and Gina made eye-contact.

"Let me rephrase that question. Were you surprised?" Gina asked and Marley started to wonder when her life turned into a television program. There was a long silence before FP spoke again.

"So, Gina, I spoke to Curtis the other day, remember him your old-" FP began but he was interrupted by Gina.

"Maybe you should stop there, Jones," Gina said and Marley raised an eyebrow at her aunt before looking back at FP.

"Oh, I just wanted us to reminisce the good ol' days that the three of us used to have. I told him that my boy was dating your niece and then he started taking about how the two of you used to date when you first came to Riverdale," FP said and Gina looked away before sipping her red wine.

"Aunt Gina had a boyfriend called Curtis when she first came to Riverdale?" Marley asked FP and he nodded before looking and Gina with a smug smile on his face.

"Oh yeah, she didn't tell you? They used to get up to all kinds of mischief, they were young in their defence and Gina was still trying to find her feet in Riverdale-" FP began but Gina interrupted him again.

"Maybe you should shut up, FP? Do you think this is the right time to bring this up?," Gina asked looking at FP and he shrugged.

"I do, Mr Jones, please tell me more," Marley said leaning on the table and putting her hand underneath her chin. Jughead shook his head at his troublesome girlfriend.

"I can't believe your aunt didn't tell you about the times she had when she lived on the south-" FP began before he was interrupted by Alice.

"Maybe will should talk about something else?" Alice suggested and Gina shot Alice a thankful look.

"Sure, Remember our homecoming, Alice? Back in the day? Castle on the clouds?Betty did your mom ever tell you about that night?" FP said looking at Betty and she shook her head.

"Just that she and my dad were king and queen." Betty said smiling at her mom and Alice smiled back.

"Yeah, they were. Of hell," FP said and Jughead sighed.

"Dad, Please," Jughead began but FP put his hand on Jughead's shoulders.

"Its a fun story I promise," FP said reassuring his son and Gina sighed before finishing off her glass of wine.

"Fred and me, we were all set to play at the dance. I was backstage dropping off our gear when I heard yelling. It was your Mom and Dad," FP said pausing to look at Betty while Gina poured another glass of wine for herself.

"They were fighting about, about I don't know what but it sounded like life-or-death," FP said but before he could continue Alice spoke.

"Shut up, FP." Alice said and Marley awkwardly sipped from her lemonade.

"Happy to oblige if you are." FP retorted before continuing.

"I dont care what you think of me, Alice, but don't jerk me around. Not in front of my son," FP said before looking at Gina.

"Same thing goes for you, Gina. Don't forget you were in my shoes when you first came to Riverdale,"FP said and Gina put her wine glass to her mouth and finished the contents.

It got awkward for a while, Marley looked and Betty who nodded. Betty took a deep breath before speaking.

"This was such a nice idea, but I think its time we get to the dance. So is it okay if we skip the peach pie?" Betty said standing up and Jughead and Marley both released a breath of relief before doing the same thing.

-------------------------------------------------------
When they arrived at school Jughead and Marley slid out of the truck,

"Be a gentleman tonight, okay?" FP said to his son and Marley smiled

"I dont remember a time where he wasn't one," Marley said and jughead smiled at her while he opened Marley's umbrella for her. Marley adjusted the black scarf she had a round her before quickly looking around to see if Betty had arrived yet.

"Marls, do you mind giving us a minute?"Jughead said and Marley shook her head.

"No, not at all. Take your time," Marley said taking the umbrella and walking up the steps of the school carefully so she doesn't trip in her heels.

She stood outside the school waiting for Jughead when she saw Nick walk up the stairs towards her, he was dressed in an all black suit and his hair was slicked back neatly instead of under a baseball cap as usual. Marley put her hand on her chest and Nick awkwardly tucked his hands in his pockets.

"This was the best I could do," Nick said and Marley smiled.
"I'm totally having a proud mom moment right now," Marley said and Nick's cheeks turned pink.

"Now go in there, and ask Iliana to dance," Marley said and Nick shook his head.

"The only way that will happen is if the Jock's spike the punch," Nick said before gently touching Marley's elbow before walking into the school.

Marley saw Jughead quickly walk up the steps towards her and smiled. She closed the umbrella and linked her arms with Jughead's.

"Ro, tonight after the dance I'd like to talk to you about something. It has to do with my dad," Jughead said and Marley nodded.

"Is everything okay?" Marley asked worried and Jughead nodded.

"Yeah, actually things are great. Better than they've been in a while, I just wanna figure something out together," Jughead said and Marley nodded looking around the gymnasium for Betty.

"You look beautiful, by the way," Jughead said and Marley smiled him before quickly kissing him.

"I swear if Nick doesn't ask Iliana to dance I'm going to kick his ass," Marley said glaring at Nick who was standing by the punch bowl and Jughead chuckled.

After an hour of of Jughead and Marley making jokes and talking about how stupid homecoming is Jughead changed the subject.

"Is Marley Rose the new matchmaker?" Jughead asked while nodding over to Nick and Iliana who were dancing. Nick was dancing out of tune and Iliana was laughing at his dancing while copying his dance moves. And Marley laughed.

"Riverdale's very own Hitch. Have you seen Betty at all?"Marley asked and Jughead laughed before replying.

"Last time I saw her she was warning Reggie not to spike the punch," Jughead said and Marley chuckled before scanning the area with her eyes.

She saw Archie and Veronica talking to Alice Cooper and her Aunt and frowned before her eyes found Betty's who had the same expression on her face.

"Jughead can you give me a minute," Marley said looking at Jughead before he could reply Marley walked over to Betty.

"Why are Veronica and Archie taking to my aunt and your mom?" Marley asked Betty and she shrugged.

"My guess is as good as yours, Marls," Betty said her eyes not moving from Veronica and Archie and Marley frowned.

Before Marley could speak principle Weatherbee and Mayor McCoy approached them wanting to speak with Betty. Marley stood by Betty's side and watched at Veronica spoke with Alice Cooper and Gina Davis.

Veronica turned around and made eye contact with Marley before walking away, Marley turned her head slightly to look at Jughead who was talking to Archie. She frowned before walking over to them. Betty quickly excused her self and followed Marley.

Marley crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at Archie at Veronica.

"Where have you two been?" Marley asked Archie and Veronica. They looked at each other awkwardly both avoiding eye contact with Marley and Betty.

"We sto-stoped at Pop's," Archie stuttered at Marley raised an eyebrow at him as he awkwardly looked away.

"What were you talking to my Mom and Marley's aunt about," Betty asked while Marley glared at Veronica, she was fuming.

"Girls-," Veronica began but Archie interrupted her.

"Guys, can we table this. We gotta get ready, come on." Archie said before taking Veronica's hand and leading her to the stage. Jughead looked at Betty and Marley in confusion.

"Everything okay?" Jughead asked them and both girls flashed a quick smile.
"Everything is fine. It's just that they were meant to be on stage five minutes ago," Betty said and Marley nodded in agreement.

The three of them watched as Mayor McCoy introduced Archie and Veronica. The music started playing and Archie looked at Veronica who just nodded in encouragement.

"Looking out a dirty old window. Down below, the cars in this city go rushing by," Archie began to sing and Marley looked at Betty and leaned in so she can whisper in her ear.

"You don't think Veronica and Archie helped my aunt and your mom do you?" Marley asked while Archie sang and Betty shrugged.
"I think they did," Betty said and Marley frowned.

"I can feel the heat, but it's soothing, heading down," Archie sang and Marley shook her head at them in disappointment.

"Down town the young ones are going, down town the young ones are going," Veronica sang and Marley felt a sense of betrayal. Marley looked at her aunt who was standing next to Alice Cooper. Gina made eye contact with Marley and Marley glared at her.

"We're the kids in America, whoa, We're the kids in America, whoa," Archie and Veronica sang in unison and Marley looked at Jughead who was just bopping his head to the music with a smile on his face. Marley frowned at the fact that Jughead doesn't deserve this.

"Bright lights, the music gets faster. Look, boy, don't check on your watch. Not another glance," Veronica sang pushing Archie's face playfully.

"I'm not leaving now, Honey not a chance," Archie sang and Marley watched them with a frown on her face.

Marley couldn't believe this. Veronica she could understand, she's only been in town for two months but Archie? Archie has known Jughead all his life how could he do this to Jughead.

"You know life is cruel, Life is never kind," Archie sang and Marley looked at Betty who had the same look on her face as Marley.

"Kind hearts don't make a new story, Kind hearts don't grab any glory. We're the kids in America, Whoa," Archie and Veronica sang in unison and Marley looked at Jughead who was clearly enjoying himself.

"Come closer, Honey that's better. Gotta get a brand- new experience feeling right," Veronica sang.

"Oh, don't try to stop, baby hold me tight," They both sang and Marley frowned at them before looking at Betty.

Marley couldn't believe it. She knows for sure that Archie and Veronica have a thing going on, they are making it so obvious. How could Veronica do that to Betty.

After the two of them finished their duet a slow song began.

Jughead gently took Marley's hand so they can dance. Jughead had his hand on Marley's waist and Marley had her hands on his shoulders while they swayed to the music. Marley wasn't paying attention and was looking at Around the gymnasium.

Her aunt was dancing with Hermione Lodge while James sat on the table and watched them. Marley knew it was because her aunt felt guilty that Hermione was sitting alone and wanted Hermione to feel included.

Marley's eyes then drifted to Veronica and Archie and Betty who were leaving the gymnasium and Marley frowned Jughead noticed this and raised an eyebrow.

"Everything okay, Ro? You've been out of it all night," Jughead said and Marley sighed.

"Yeah, I've just been tired, I'll be right back," Marley said quickly kissing Jughead on the lips before walking off in the direction of Archie and Veronica and Betty.

The three of them were in the corridors talking and Marley stormed up to them her heels clicking loudly on the polished school floors.

"How dare you guys! You both did something tonight and I have an inkling that you guys betrayed Jughead then proceeded to go on stage and sing about how you're the fucking kids of America?! What did you guys do? 'Cause I know you did something!" Marley shouted at them pointing a finger at the both of them and the both sighed.

"Marley, I know your angry-" Veronica began and Marley scoffed.
"Oh I'm more than fucking angry-," Marley began before she was interrupted by Archie.

"Marley you need to calm down," Archie said and Marley scoffed again.

"Archie Andrews, I am beyond pissed at you. Jughead is your best fucking friend," Marley said before pausing to take a deep breath.

"So instead of you guys to be loyal friends you were out playing detective," Marley said glaring at Veronica and Archie.

"What did you guys do?" Betty asked them and Marley put her hands on her hips waiting them to answer.

Before they could answer the gymnasium door opened.
"Guys," A voice said and Marley sighed before turning around to look at Jughead who was walking towards them.

"What's going on? Why do I feel like I'm suddenly left out?" Jughead asked and the four of them all looked at each other.

Marley sighed before looking at Archie.
"Do you wanna tell him or should I?" Marley asked him.

"Tell me what?" Jughead asked and Archie took a deep breath before walking towards Jughead.

"We went to your dads trailer to..." Archie began before trailing off.
"To search it, Jughead," Veronica said finishing Archie's sentence. Jughead looked at them in confusion.

"Why would you guys do that?" Jughead asked and Betty spoke before Marley could.
"My mom and Marley's aunt put them up to it," Betty said.

"They were convinced that he was hiding something about Jason," Marley finished off crossing her arms over her chest.

"We were wrong. All of us. We didn't find anything," Veronica said and Archie nodded.
"Jug, we were only doing it to prove that-" Archie began but Jughead interrupted them.

"That my dad wasn't a murderer? You went behind my back Archie?" Jughead said and Archie sighed.

"Jug-" Archie began but he was interrupted y Jughead again.

"How did you---? When did you guys know to go to my dads trailer?" Jughead asked the both of them.

"We knew he'd be at dinner with--" Veronica began. Jughead looked at Marley and shook his head before turning around.

"What? No." Marley said glaring at Veronica before taking a few steps towards Jughead.

"That's why your aunt invited my dad and I for dinner at Betty's house? So these two can break into his trailer while your aunt and Betty's mom interrogated him?" Jughead said to Marley and shook her head.

"No. I swear to you I didn't know what they were doing. I didn't know that the Bonnie and Clyde wannabes would be breaking and entering," Marley pausing to point her finger at Archie and Veronica.

"But, yes. That is why she invited you guys," Marley continued briefly looking down at her shoes and Jughead shook his head at her.

"To think I was going to pass moving to Toledo with my family for you." Jughead spat and Marley's head shot up to look at him.

"Toledo?-" Marley said confusion lacing her tone before she was interrupted by Jughead who took a few steps closer towards her.

"When we went to my dads trailer, you asked me if I believed him I said I did. Then I reassured you again a few days later. Wasn't that good enough for you?" Jughead asked and Marley nodded taking a few steps closer to Jughead.

"It was. It was good enough. I tried to stop her, i did, Jug, you have to believe me," Marley said reaching to touch Jughead but he pulled away and Marley started tearing up.

"You could've told me. You could've have warned me." Jughead said and Marley sighed cupping the side of his face.

"You were so excited, Jug. I didn't want to disappoint you. I wasn't even going to go to that dinner I tried to stop it but my aunt threatened me," Marley tried to explain but Jughead pulled Marley's hand away from his face making Marley's tears fall.

"So, instead you lied." Jughead said to her before looking at the rest of the group.
"You all lied to me?" Jughead asked them and they looked down at their shoes in shame.

Just then Kevin, Betty's mom, Marley's aunt, Veronica's mom and Archie's parents walked out into the corridor.

"Betty. Thank god,"Alice said and Betty shook her head.
"Mom, Don't-" Betty began but she was interrupted by Veronica's mom.

"No, you have to listen, all of you," Hermione Lodge said.

"My dad just told Mayor McCoy about your dad, Jughead," Kevin said looking at Jughead.

"What about my dad?" Jughead asked and Kevin took a deep breath but Fred Andrews spoke before he could.

"He was just arrested. For the murder of Jason Blossom," Fred said and Marley nearly fainted.

After a few seconds of silence Jughead stormed away from the group, Marley, Betty, Archie and Veronica following after him. Marley walked as quickly as she could in the heels.

Jughead pushed open the doors to the school and ran down the steps and down the road. Marley began to run after him but she nearly twisted her ankle.

"These fucking shoes," Marley said angry before pulling them off her feet and looking at Jughead's retreating figure.

Just then Betty's mom and Marley's aunt came out of the school building.

"Betty, Marley, get into the car now," Alice Cooper said before walking down the steps towards Gina's car and Betty sighed while grabbing Marley's hand and leading her to the car.

Betty and Marley sat in the backseat while Gina and Alice sat at the front. Marley spend the whole car ride glaring at the back of her aunt's head. Gina dropped Alice and Betty home before driving to their house.

When they got to home Marley went straight up to her room Gina following behind her.

"Kevin said someone tipped of his dad. Was it you guys?" Marley asked asked her aunt while dropping her heels to the floor.

"We were at the dance, Marley ," Gina said and Betty glared at her mom.

"Answer the question. " Marley said.

"Was it you guys?" Marley asked again and Gina shook her head Marley pulled out some socks from her draw and her black converse from her shoe rack.

"It was not. But I'm glad you are safe and as much as i like Jughead. I am so glad that you are done with that family," Gina said and Marley scoffed.

"Jughead is my family. More than you are to me right now," Marley said while pulling the socks on and hopped on one foot while she put her shoe on.

"Marley, your not going anywhere," Gina said and Marley scoffed.

"I'm going to find my boyfriend. The boy I love." Marley answered tying her shoelaces before slipping on her other converse.

"I can't believe you. Getting Archie and Veronica to search FP's trailer?! This have Alice Cooper written all over it but you aunt Gina I can't believe it." Marley said tying her other shoe lace.

"Marley-" Gina began but she was interrupted by Marley.

"No. You invited FP to interrogate him. I don't know why. I didn't know why until tonight. FP knows something about you that you want to keep a secret. But Aunt Gina you should know by now that secrets don't last long on Riverdale," Marley said before grabbing her scarf and attempting to leave the room but Gina stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Marley, maybe you don't like the way we came about the situation but Jughead's dad is a killer," Gina said and Marley shook his head.

"I don't think he is. Veronica and Archie searched his trailer and found nothing," Marley said pulling her arm away from her aunt's grasp and walking out the door.

Marley decided to start at Pop's and made her
When she arrived Marley pushed the door open and walked to Pop's who was standing behind the counter.

"Pop, you haven't seen Jughead have you?" Marley asked him and Pop shook his head.
"No. You're not the only one who's come looking for him, though," Pop's said nodding over to the booth.

Marley looked at the booth Pop's was looking and and frowned. Veronica and Archie slid out of the booth and walked towards her.

"Marley. Thank goodness." Veronica began.
"We were going to call you," Archie said and Marley raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not talking to you. The both of you, ever again," Marley said to them and Archie sighed. Just then Betty walked into Pop's relief spreading over her face when she saw Marley and walked over to her.

"Thank god you're here, What's going on?" Betty asked looking at Veronica and Archie.

"It's about Jughead," Archie said catching Marley's attention.

"Kevin called me. He said his dad found a gun, the gun that killed Jason Blossom, in a lockbox in FP's closet," Veronica said and Archie nodded.

"But we searched FP's trailer," Archie said.
"We looked through that closet." Veronica continued.

"And there was no lockbox. Someone put it there after we left. He's being framed," Archie said and Marley looked at Betty before looking back at the pair.

"Oh fuck," Marley muttered.
-----------------------------------------------------
A/n: Only two more episodes of Riverdale left 😭. Vote and comment x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
16.4K 328 11
❝ I LOVE YOU, VERONICA. ❞ LOVER - veronica lodge just wanted to be loved and her best friend just wanted to love her. [✔] compete!
271K 5.3K 39
"tell me pretty lies look me in the face tell me that you love me even if its fake" Reggie Mantle x OC
5.2K 99 25
A riverdale fanfic about everybody's fave ship: bughead ! Betty and Jughead are in love, but when outside forces threaten the relationship, will lov...