Forcefully Yours (Mafia Love...

By i7love8allah6

"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Da... More

Introduction
Synopsis
1| First Meeting
2| Humza And I
3| All Because Of This Jerk
4| Great! Just Great!
5| Humza's Wrath
6| Nice My Foot
7| He's Lying
8| Bipolar Much!
9| Cover Your Hair
10| Fine! Shut Up
12| You Will Regret This
13| I Love You Uzair
14| Just Like My Dream
15| Don't Forget Your Promise
16| Mutual Feelings Darling
17| Haraam And Halaal Don't Go Together
18| Before I Tame Her
19| I Was Never The One To Obey
20| An Oasis In The Desert
21| One Long Night
22| If We Die, We Die Together
23| Damn! What Do I Do Now?
24| 10 Seconds To Save Yourself
25| Say My Name And I Will Stop
26| I Can't Sleep
27| What Are We Doing?
28| You Will Kill Me One Day Woman
29| Slowly And Then All At Once
30| An Incurable Bane
31| Don't You Think It's Unfair
32| My Ease And Nightmare
33| Anaabiya
Help Me
34| You What?
35| This Woman
36| How Can I Not Forgive Him
37| Gotcha Mr Mafia!
38| Absolutely Nothing
39| Until I Found Anaabiya
40| I Am Your Well Wisher
41| My Demons
42| Home
43| End?
44| Monsters And Angels
45| Epilogue
39.5| They Are Not You
SURVEY Alert
The Cruel Sheikh
Attention
0.5| First Meeting part 1
Humza Says Hi! ❤ Please Read!
2M Gift For The Fam (Bonus Chapter)

11| I Think I Am Going To Faint

62.9K 3.6K 549
By i7love8allah6

I T H I N K I AM G O I N G T O F A I N T

W O R D C O U N T: 2113

It's a long one. I hope you enjoy it 😘

The author loves to read
Comments. Just saying.

Today was such a pleasant day for me. Finally I was going to meet Ahad. Since I wasn't allowed to leave the premises, I had called him here. He loved biryani and I had decided to surprise him today. I had asked bibijaan and everyone else to take rest today since I will be cooking.

Since the whole house was nearly empty, I decided not to wear a hijab. Well Ahad is a mehram and I could be free today. I was in the kitchen humming the song that Nabiha loved. It was my favorite too.

My biryani was almost done by 11.30am and the aroma was quite tempting. While I was busy cooking, humming and dancing, I could feel someone's piercing gaze at my back. My steps halted.

No! please don't let it be him. I was so happy without him.

I turned abruptly and shock coursed through my veins. The monster stood there wearing his formals. I wanted to run and escape to my room but no point doing it now. Why did he come so early?

My face must have shown terror or an expression of bewilderment, since he bagan to smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms to my chest.

"Playing hide and seek. Are we?" His question had me raising an eyebrow at him. He began to amble forward and I could feel my insides clench. I decided not to answer him.

"Too bad woman. I have found you. Now what do we do huh?" He said thoughtfully, standing just in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I knew he was aware that I had been running away from him.

"What I meant here is that now that I have found you, you either get a punishment or I get my reward." He explained further in his husky voice and I was even more horrified. Since when did he talk to me so playfully.

"I need to get changed. I have a visitor." I walked past him in my futile attempt to escape this monster.

"I am not done." He pulled me to himself before I could leave. My breath had hitched but not in a good way. I panicked. I don't want him near me.

"I don't care." I spat. His face was dangerously close to mine. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were placed on his chest since I was trying to push him.

This man is mad.

"I like your hair." He suddenly said it out of nowhere and it was then that I realized that I wasn't wearing a hijab. Before I could do something about it, he had untied my hair.

"What are you doing?" I immediately placed a hand on my head as my long hair tumbled back at its full length.

"I wish your mouth was shut more often, then might be I could have liked you a bit." He spat and that kinda hit hard.

"I am not dieing to be liked by you." I averted my gaze.

"Is that why you were cooking for me?" He spoke while tracing his fingers up and down on my left arm. He smiled wickedly and I felt goosebumps all over my body. He thought I cooked for him?

"I am sorry to break it to you but I have not cooked it for you. I called a friend of mine. I need to give my resignation letter at school." He had that priceless scowl and his grip too had now loosen.

"Who gave you the permission to call your friend? Did you ask me before calling her?" He was furious and I loved it.

"I.." I had thought of a nice combat but we were interrupted by a phone call.

Humza received the phone but he did not stop glaring at me for once. For all I could think his blazing gaze only intensified.

He disconnected the call in no time.

"How dare you?" He snarled. What did I do now? I could imagine horns on his head right now, he was that mad at me.

It would look hilarious, I mean he would look like a joker with horns on his head.

That kind of made me giggle and he had an amused look plastered on his face but that was gone so soon that it had me questioning my eyesight. His jaws were now set as his teeth was now clenched.

"You called a man to my house." He shouted and I did tremble from head to toe. I have never seen him this angry.

"What are you talking about?" I managed to question.

"Who is Ahad?" He seethed and that got my attention.

"He is my friend and brother." I replied honestly but why was he asking me?

"Liar. He is your lover." He pushed me against the slab of the kitchen. His hands were gripping my arms and I winced in pain. He had an iron like grip.

"What? I am not lying. I swear." I panicked. He is misunderstanding it.

"Don't you worry woman. He will no longer live to be called your love." He laughed bitterly. At once he jerked me away as he began to dial somebody's number. I panicked by now. What was he going to do to Ahad?

"I swear on my dead parents Ahad and I are not lovers." I spoke hurriedly. I can't let Ahad die. It was all my fault. How could I be so stupid to call him here.

"Hello, Rameez kill the boy and send me his.." I didn't let him compete as by now I was on my knees. I Was crying so hard. He paused for a while as he looked at me.

"I'll do anything just please don't harm him. He is my only family apart from Nabeeha. Please." I cried whilst holding his legs. I can't believe I was begging.

"Bring me his dead body then." He was completely smirking and I began to sob even more harder.

"Humzaaa. Please. Noo." His eyes snapped to me and I couldn't recognize the look in his eyes.

"Stop. Don't hurt him." He promptly said and I couldn't believe if he actually stopped it. I wiped my tears and mouthed a thankyou. I loosened my grip on his legs.

He disconnected the call and I don't know what was with him. He looked even more furious and frustrated right now.

All of a sudden he pushed the hot cooking vessel that was kept on the burning gas stove. It was full of the biryani that I had just made.

"Aaaaaaaaghhhh!" He screamed and I fell back on the ground in sheer terror. He is crazy. I was death scared right now. Half of the biryani was scattered on the floor while a bit still remained in the vessel. I was panting like I had been running a marathon.

My gaze fell on his hands and it had a long burnt mark, on his palm to be exact but he didn't seem to be bothered or fazed by it at all.

Me, well I was in a state of hysteria. It must be painful and I am a human. No matter how much I hate him, I don't wish for him to be in pain.

I stood up instantly.

"Your hand, it's burnt." I shrieked. I took hold of his hands to examine the injury but he jerked his hand away and looked at me as if he was disgusted. I took hold of his hand again and he jerked it away again. I did it again but he pushed me back this time too.

"Stop. Are you an idiot? Why are you so stubborn? Don't try an act like it doesn't hurt. Don't you dare push me away now." I don't know how had I got so much of courage but I guess it worked as his eyes softened and he looked at me strangely. My Tears were still being a traitor. I kept on crying but I didn't even know why was I still crying.

I held his hand carefully and this time he didn't jerk me away. I pulled him towards the washbasin in the kitchen and let the water run on his hand.

He kept on looking at me without a word. He didn't even wince when the water made contact with his burnt hand. Instead I was the one wincing.

"You are crazy." I mumbled.

No word from him.

His hand pushed back a lock of hair behind my ears and my eyes immediately snapped to his. His eyes held emotions and I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Wait here and don't move your hand from the water." I instructed him like I would to a 5 year old. He obeyed me and I strode towards the refrigerator. I took out ice from the freezer quickly. I Even took an ointment with me. I knew if I didn't treat it right now it would only worsen his injuries.

I came back to him and he was still looking at me blankly. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze now. I tried not to meet his eyes as I rubbed the cube of ice on his scar.

"Stop staring at me." I spoke but he didn't stop so I decided to tell him about Ahad before he decided to harm him again.

"Ahad is my maternal cousin. He is a mehram. His mother died soon after she gave birth to him." I looked at him to see if he was listening and surprisingly he was, so I continued further.

"I was born a few months after him. My mother fed him." I sighed deeply. I took another cube of ice and rubbed it on his scar.

"He is a brother to me. He has helped me all my life. He got me a job too in the school where he worked. I am his only family. I married you and I had to give my resignation letter in the school since I knew you wouldn't allow me to work there any more. It's the reason why I called him today. He always liked biryani and so I was cooking it for him." By the time I was done telling him everything, I had applied an ointment on his injury too.

He now looked here and there. Not once did he look at me. I felt as if he was embarrassed a little. He was avoiding me.

"All Done. It'll heal soon." I finally told him and he didn't say a word. He only made an about turn and left.

I looked at the biryani that was scattered on the floor. I don't know for how long had I been there in the kitchen. I was just thinking about whatever had happened. I was going to have a nice day. My eyes were teary.

When will all of this end ya rab? Where have you brought me?

I was distracted as I now heard a few voices from the foyer I guess. It was a faint and vague voice of people laughing and talking. There were two voices.

Both familiar.

I wasn't planning on eavesdropping but I walked a little further near the kitchen door. I peeked in and my eyes were literally out of it's socket now. Ahad and Humza were seated on the furniture. Both were laughing. My gaze stopped at Humza. His laugh was so alluring. It made me smile too. It's the exact moment in which his eyes met mine and my smile was faltered.

I moved back inside the kitchen abruptly. Why was I nervous? I smiled thinking about what he had just done.

Gathering up my courage again I decided to peek once more. I slowly leaned on the kitchen door only to come face to face with Humza.

"Aaahh!" I shrieked in horror as I placed my hand on my rapidly beating heart. He startled me. I wasn't expecting him to be standing at the kitchen door.

"You scared me." I said accusingly, blinking my eyes a few times out of exasperation.

"I brought you these." He extended his hand and I saw some clips, a hair tie and a comb.

Oh my ALLAH I think I am going to faint.

Kindly use the star and rectangular box.

I M P O R T A N T
The chapters 24-45 have been made private and anyone willing to read has to follow me. There are many plagiarism issues happening accross this site and I cannot risk my story.

If you think I mean the above paragraph, you are wrong. The author is greedy for followers 😂. Who doesn't want to increase their followers?

So follow me munchkins in order to the read the private chapters.

E D I T E D on 13.1.2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 34.3K 56
♡Spiritual. Humor. Romance. Action♡ Zachariah is an agent, A little reckless and spends most of the time regretting his actions, but nevertheless a g...
305K 3K 6
"Mine," I growled into her ear. She replied with a glare and yanked her hand away from my grip and walked away. It wasn't the first time she was wa...
310K 12K 130
Y/N L/N, renowned genius and pride of his own Prefecture in Japan, was transported to Re:Zero after an unfortunate incident. Upon arrival, although t...
242K 25K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...