One Way Ticket

By DornanJohnsonJD

Jamie and Dakota have always been close due to their roles in the fifty shades trilogy. Will Dakota finally t... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Author

Chapter Forty One

2.9K 106 12
By DornanJohnsonJD

Dakotas POV

Its been a week of settling in and getting used to our new home with our little boy. The girls are still away with Amelia, Jamie is frantic about it considering it was meant to be seven days and not eleven.

"Babe, maybe you should calm down.."

"I am calm. Just pissed that she didnt tell me about the extended stay"

"Maybe the girls wanted to stay a little longer with their nan"

"Or maybe those tickets had a completely different date to what I got told"

I look down at my magazine and shake my head. Sometimes Jamie is so hard to speak to, let alone get through too.

"Moody arse" I mutter. I peak up a little and can see him looking right back.

"Excuse me?"

"Im pretty sure you heard"

I look up completely and Jamie starts to walk over to me. With JJ fast asleep on his nap I have this beautiful specimen all to myself.

"Moody arse? Really?" He stands just before me and looks down. I bite my lip and sit back, a giggle escapes my mouth.

"Whats so funny?"

"You."

He leans down and our lips instantly meet. He smells divine. Of him. I move my hand round to the back of his neck as he deepens the kiss. Our tongues collide together, taste eachother. He moves to my neck and I relax back.

"Here?" He murmurs.

"Uh huh"

With no hesitation Jamie undoes the button on my jeans and pulls them down and off. He looks at my black lacy panties and looks up.

"They look familiar."

"Off the set"

His fingers latch the side of my panties and he pulls them down and flings them to the floor with my jeans. He starts to leave kisses down my thigh and starts to kiss up my inner thigh. Shit. He knows my weaknesses. He pushes my thighs wider with his hands and kisses the top of my sex. I shiver and I hear a faint chuckle.

I take a deep breath and I feel Jamies lips on my clit. Holy fuck. I move my hand down to his hair and pull a little. He moves his tongue in a circular motion and I cant help but moan his name. His hand slides up my stomach and onto my boobs. He squeezes and swiftly moves his tongue down between my lips and to my entrance. Fuck. Fuck.

"Jamie"

"Ssh"

His tongue is immediately invading and I squirm and grip the couch. He holds my legs down and continues to lick.

"Jamie.. im gonna c-" before I finish he stands and shakes his head.

"Don't cum." He winks and pulls his zipper down, his shaft springs free and I sit up and sit on the edge of the couch.

I bring my hand up and stroke it back and forth. His head goes back and he makes a little noise. My turn Dornan. I bring it up to my lips and lick the tip before taking him all in. I use my hand to jack off as I suck. He looks down and I feel him grab my hair. I look up innocently and im met with his big blue eyes and a smirk. Dirty Dornan. He pushes his dick further into my mouth. I gag a little but continue to suck. He lets out a groan again and pulls out. He pulls me up by my hands and we walk over to the kitchen counter. Ey?

"Bend over." He breathes

"Here?" I lay my hand on the counter top and he nods.

I do as Im told and I rest my cheek on the surface. I look down and between my legs and see Jamie position himself behind me. He slaps my bum and I feel him move his dick up and down my sex. He rubs it on my clit and I let out a little moan.

"All in good time baby"

He continues to rub and tease and I move my hand back and manage to grab his jeans.

"Stop pissing about!"

He knocks my hand away and pulls both his jeans and boxers down. With one swift move Jamie is inside me. It takes me by surprise and I bring my hands back to the counter to steady me and keep me up. His thrusts are slow and deep. He's hitting me in that spot. His thrust get harder and the only sound I can hear is his body slamming into mine.

"Fuck, Jamie"

Jamies groans get a little louder. His hand moves to my shoulder and he pulls out and spins me around. He steps in and lifts me so Im sat on the counter. I grab his chin and bring him closer, I kiss him and I feel him find his way back in. We continue to kiss and I bite his bottom lip gently. He blows on my lips a little and moves to my neck. I bring my arm up and rest my hand on his shoulder. His thrusts are fast, repetitive and deep.

"Cum for me Dakota" He whispers. I bend my neck a little so he is in the crook and I dig my nails into his shoulder a little. I can feel myself edging closer and closer.

With every thrust I hear a groan and he gets faster and faster. He goes all the way and hits my spot. One of his hands stay on my waist and the other is rolling my nipple between his fingers. I can't hold it any longer. I finally reach orgasm and Jamie looks down. He smirks and his thrusts get slower and more sloppy. He cums inside me and I watch as our juices roll down from his dick and roll onto his thighs. He pulls out and looks at me.

"Thats what Happens if I call you moody? I might need to do that more often."

He gets his breath back and kisses my lips softly.

"Shower with me?"

"We arent going for round two." I look at my legs and they are trembling. Wow, he really did that. "Im tired"

"Another day then." He winks and I jump down. I wont be looking at that counter the same way. I quickly follow Jamie into our bedroom and straight through into the bathroom. He turns the shower on and waits for it to get warm.

"No need for a work out now" his lips curl into a smirk and he leans against the sink. I look at him and then take in his body. Hm. All mine.

"You weren't that good.." I lie. I bring my finger up to my lip and watch as his smirk turns into his lips opening a little. His eyebrows furrow.

"Your body told me different."

He turns and steps into the shower. I follow and close the shower door behind me. He moves behind me and quickly presses me against the wall where the water is coming from.

"Wasnt that good ey?"

I gulp and watch him eagle eyed. He squirts the body wash onto the bathing sponge and rubs it in so its all soapy. He brings it to my body and starts to wash me. Whats his game?

Jamies POV
I move the sponge up over her boobs and back down where her arms are. She lifts as i scrub her underarm and arm pit. I use my head to direct her and she turns. I squeeze the sponge so the lather drips down her back. I scrub up and drop the sponge. I turn her back around and our eyes meet. She takes a deep breath and tilts her head to the side.

"Whats your game?"

"I have no game"

I move my hands onto her shoulders and with my fingers stroke down until I reach her waist. Her hands go over mine and she keeps her stare. I shrug one of her hands off of my wrist and move my hand over her stomach and below her belly button. I continue stroke until I get to her sex.

"Jamie."

"Dakota."

I move my hand down and stop at her clit. I start to rub it in a circle and her hand immediately finds mine and pulls it away.

"No"

I nod and grab the sponge. I start to clean myself as Dakota does her hair. I can see her looking at me and I can't help but smile.

"You were good. Really good." She whispers. I look up and smirk.

"My performance was brilliant. Not heard you moan like that in a while"

Dakotas cheeks go red and I close the gap. I kiss her forehead and step out of the shower. I wrap the towel around my waist and head into the bedroom. I take the chance to look at my phone. One new text.

From Amelia:
Jamie. The girls are fine and are having a really good time. We have planned to stay an extra few days. Dulcie has made a friend and they dont leave until Monday. I will also be bringing the girls back with me. We never actually discussed who the girls will be staying with. They should be with their Mother. Im sorry but I feel this is the best way. You can still see them, I will never stop you from seeing the girls. We will talk when I get back. Thats if you arent to busy with your new family. I won't be arguing. We will go to court. See you soon. A.

My eyes fill up and I chuck my phone across the room before bowing my head into my hands. I knew it. I knew it was all too good to be true. It all felt wrong. I should have gone with my gut instinct. Fuck. Tears escape my eyes and I lie back.

"Hey hey. Whats wrong?" Dakota sits on the bed and looks over at me. I shake my head and just look up at the ceiling.

"Jamie?"

"Shes keeping the girls. As in custody. I knew I should have taken it to court when they were with me. The court will go with Amelia all day long. Shes their mum. Im pretty sure they have more rights."

"That isnt true."

"Its all fucked up Dakota."  I wipe my eyes and turn to Dakota as she lies down. I move and rest my head on her chest. She starts to play with my hair and its silent.

"No matter what they will love you. You'll still see them"

"I know, Itll just be hard coming to terms with it all."

"You still have me and JJ. Zepp too. The girls are always welcome and always will be. They'll always be your little babies."

I close my eyes and listen to Dakotas heartbeat. Its relaxing. Soothing. That soothing I feel myself drifting to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 606 22
I don't know anything of this world, but there are two things I am very sure of, First, I have always loved him "UNCONDITIONALLY"..... and second th...
1.3K 84 27
Thanks E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy books and the characters. It kicked me into writing my own versions of the story. Love might s...
72.7K 1.9K 20
Fifty Shades of Grey Fanfiction. What if one day you woke up and couldn't remember who you were? For Christian and Ana, things are a little blurry an...
121K 3.5K 21
What if Fifty Shades never happened and Jamie and Dakota met under completely different circumstances?