The Alpha's Little Play Toy (...

By Blue_Flame24

My name is Nirvana-Courtland Watson.I ride horses at a competitive level,I have a twin named Charlie and a be... More

The Alpha's Little Play Toy
Chapter 1-New HomeNew school
Chapter 2-Horse Back Riding Team!?
Chapter 3-Hello Mr. God-face
Chapter 4- Colossal battle
Chapter 5-Nice Place
Chapter 6-You look...Good?
Chapter 7-First Dates come with amazing kisses!?
Chapter 8-She is not a Team Player.
Chapter 9-The creatures of the Night...
Chapter 10-You all are Monsters!
Chapter 12- I'm not a Fan of Suprises...
Chapter 13- Who's your play toy?
Chapter 14- Possessive, Powerful and Lustful
Chapter 15-Not good.
Chapter 16-Flowers and balloons usually accompany surgery...
Chapter 17-The mark
Chapter 18-The Change...
Chapter 19-Thinking of you drives me over the Edge.
Chapter 20-It was much better with you
Chapter 21-Back to Square One...with you.
Chapter 22-Once again. I hate surprises.
Chapter 23-Once an anxiety girl always an anxiety girl
Chapter 24-I am a whale!
Chapter 25-Time literally does cost money.
Chapter 26-That was not apart of the Plan.
Not a Chapter but Read!
Chapter 27-My Rays of Sunshine
Chapter 28-First laughs and first Battles
Chapter 29-Eternal sleep
Chapter 30-First Birthday's and Unexpected surprises
Chapter 31-Decisions,decisions
Chapter 32-Ashton Likes to show me off
Chapter 33-Planning and not so good timing
MUST READ!!
Chapter 34-What did I say? and News about story
Final Chapter:The End and a New
Bonus Chapter!!!

Chapter 11-Parents?

59.3K 1.5K 129
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 11-Parents?

"Ready?" Ashton asked standing in front of the door that lead to the main floor of this huge mansion. I nodded kind of nervously. I never met a boys parents...well I never had a boyfriend before. He opened the door helping me out of the basement and shutting it lightly.

"Ashton is that you?" A woman called. I am guessing that was his mother.

"Yes, coming." He called walking in front of me gesturing for me to follow.

"Mom, dad...I wanted you to meet someone." He said stepping into the kitchen. I walked in and my mouth almost dropped to the floor but I kept it shut and smiled. His parents were beautiful. He looked nothing like his mom. She was tall, blonde, skinny...in fact she looked like a model. He looked a lot like his father. Dark brown hair, dark almost black eyes, perfect jaw and cheek structure. Except his dad was just an older version with five o'clock shadow, natural grey hair that was blended into his dark hair to make it look like he was aging.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Well hello my dear. You are just so gorgeous." She gasped walking over to shake my hand.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Come have a sit with us." His dad smiled. Ashton opened a chair for me and I sat down.

"So my name is Maria and this is Tom. It is so nice to meet you." His mom smiled.

"As to you. My name is Nirvana but people just call me Vana." I smiled back.

"So, how are you liking the town?" His father asked.

"It's nice. Better than where I used to live."

"I believe Ashton said you are from canada?"

"Yes. I was born and grew up in Vancouver." They went on asking me simple questions, what I was taking in school, if I was doing any post-secondary education, basic questions any parents would ask their son or daughters' boyfriend or girlfriend.

"So I saw your mom is the new sheriff. Is she liking it?" His dad asked.

"As far as I know. She's barely home so I never really see her. But when I do see her she tells me how good work was."

"That's good. Ashton told us you are into horse back riding?" His mom asked. Wow Ashton talks about me a lot. He didn't say anything just sat drinking iced water.

"Yes. I began horse back riding when I was six and got competitve a couple of years later. I was on the school team but the girl I was facing spooked my horse and he bucked me off and I tore everything in my knee."

"Oh my goodness. Are you getting surgery?"

"Yes. But...it probably won't do anything. It may ease the pain and give me a bit more strength but...unless a miracle happens and I can go back. But as it stands I am done walking or doing anything by myself without my handy helpers." I said nodding towards my crutches.

After breakfast Ashton and I went outside in the back.

"You don't have to be nervous around us they know that you know what really is going on in this town."

"Sorry it's not everyday I have breakfest with wolves."

"Correction. Werewolves." He smiled.

"So where are your sisters?"

"Gone out with friends. It's usually pretty dead here on weekends. I'm usually never here."

"Out partying with your little play toys?" I teased.

"What play toys?" He said wrapping and arm around my waist and pulling me close.

"Those little girls that you have practically in your pocket." I said shaking a finger at him trying to get away. He grabbed my crutches easily.

"Nice try." He whispered tossing them away.

"Hey!" I said reaching for them. He moved me away and laughed at my attempts to escape.

"You're playing with fire, Watson." He whispered in my ear. It sent a cold rasping chill down my spine and made goose bumps rise on my arms. He chuckled at my reaction.

"Cold? I think the pond may be warm..." He suggested walking towards it.

"Ashton...no." I said trying to stop him. But he scooped me up and I couldn't do anything with my crippled knee. He stood in front of the water.

"How good is your knee? Swimming wise?" He smirked evily.

"Not good. I will drown!" I yelled trying to sop him. He went to drop me and waited for the cold force of the water. When nothing happened I realized I was just laying in his arms.

"You honestly thought I'd drop you? In this state?" He asked gesturing towards my knee.

"Yes."

"Bad trust in me, my dear." He said. He walked over to a small fire pit and set me standing next to him. He lit the fire and the crackle of the flame was warm against my legs. He sat on a chair and grabbed my hand and guided me down to sit on his lap. I sat comfortably and rested my head against his shoulder.

"It's...two o'clock and you started a fire?"

"Why not?" He whispered playing with a loose strand of red hair.

"Most people wait till dark."

"Well then we will be out here for a while. Because your walking buddies are all the way over there." He pointed to my crutches laying on the grass.

"Bloody hell." I cursed.

"Don't british people say that?"

"My dad is English. He is from actual London and lived there until he was fifteen and when I get mad my accent comes out."

"Why did you live in London?"

"For a couple of years. Like five or six years. Then I moved back to vancouver."

"Do you know where your dad is?" He asked.

"Probably still looking for his assisstant who he fell in love with. She left him and he got angry and he came home everyday and did bad things to my mom and I. Until she was finally smart enough to leave." I explained, he growled angrily and his chest rumbled under my finger tips.

"That's so cool." I whispered.

"What is?" He asked taking the ponytail out of my hair letting it fall loose.

"When you growl your chest vibrates. It feels...weird yet awesome." I smiled

"Why do you always have this gorgeous hair up in a pony tail? You have natural red hair and it is always up. People who have red hair here, it's fake and dead and...dry." He shuddered.

"Because it gets in my face."

"Then put it behind your ear. Like I see some girls do." He said tucking a few loose strands behind my ear.

"Why do you like me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Why do you like me? I see the girls you used to date and I am nothing compared to them; I'm actually smart and nerdy and they are gorgeous and stuck up."

"I think you look beautiful." He said.

"But still I am a huge nerd."

"So? I'd actually like to have a conversation with someone that I know they will understand what I am talking about, and you have nice hair."

"Hair? You like me because of my hair?"

"No, because you're smart, beautiful, funny. Come on you fit the categories for a cliché romance." He laughed.

"Maybe I will get a spot in a movie for it."

"No."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because then you have to kiss, fall in love and have sex with some other guy. When I am right here for that." I kissed his jaw line lightly.

"Sorry to break it to you but if Brad Pitt came to me. I'd be gone." I joked.

"Always Brad." He sighed shaking his head.

"I'm joking." I said giving him a light kiss.

"I have something to tell you." He said running the tips of his fingers up and down the outside of my thigh.

"What?"

"It's about being a werewolf and all."

"I know you won't hurt me."

"That's the point. I can't hurt you right now...but I still kind of could. Because of what you are and you're more important in my life right now than just being my girlfriend."

"Then how can you hurt me? And why am I so important?" I asked.

"Well...I like you and...in werewolf..."meaning" when a wolf really like someone and all they can think about is being around them and seeing them smile or laugh, or just hearing there voice or laugh or a slight touch will set them off the edge. That person is then your mate. Which you will always love and always have a undying love for. And you my dear, set me on the edge everytime I just think of your name."

"So....?"

"My dear Nirvana-Courtland Watson...You are my mate."

Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
5.2K 373 60
Everleigh was a shy, reserved scholar who moved to Louisiana for a fresh start. After being attacked and put into a coma by a wolf attack, she travel...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
147K 1.3K 6
Highest Ranking: [#113 in Vampire], [#24 in Satan]. My name is Kate and I'm a vampire, if you tell anybody I'll kill you. I've lived with my friend A...