Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)

Da manan_foreverlove

What happen when a down to earth girl get married to a rich arrogant greekgod. Will she be able to work out t... Altro

Part 1
PART 2
PART. 3
Part 4:
Part 5
Who's playing who
PART 6
Part7
Part8
Part 9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
NOT A UPDATE
Not a update
Part 14
Part15
READ
Part16
Part17
Part18
Notes
Part19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part23
Please read
Please read
BETTER GET THAT ON YOUR MIND
Note
Part 24
NOTE
PLEASE READ.
Part 25
Shoutout
Pictures
Part 27
read this to help you
Published
Good bye
Continue
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Target
Part 31
Manan
Instagram
Back?
Discontinued!!!
Recommend 

Part 26

15.6K 1.4K 172
Da manan_foreverlove

Now manik was in a dilemma. He thought for a while and a beautiful dimpled smile came on his face.

M: dude...
C: hmm bol?
M: you were right! Im in love with my wife!!!

Cabir looked at manik as if he was a ghost. He got up and stood on the bed making manik confused. He started jumping high making manik startled and confuse.

M: cabir yeh-yeh kya kara hai?
C: (shouting) omg!!! Manik Malhotra ko pyaar hogaya!!!!!!!!!
M: cabir- CABIR GET DOWN RGHT NOW!!!

Cabir got down and sat next to him. Manik was glaring at him.

C:what?
M: tujhe manners nahi hai? Saara bed ganda hogaya?
C: wah! Manik Malhotra ko pyaar zaroor hogaya lekin uske asool (rules) nahi badle.
M: jo bhi ho lekin mere qaidey aur asool nahi badlenge!!
C:tu aur tere asool!!

2 WEEKS LATER

These 2 weeks passed like hell for manik and nandini. Nandini felt alone at nights as he wasnt there. Where as manik, who realized he was in love with his beautiful wife, couldnt wait to go back.

IN INDIA

The ladies were sitting on the dining table chatting. Atul had gone to sanjeevni as he had an emergency call came for him.

Ny: tu Anjali beta, Atul ka birthday 2 dinn mein hai! Abh to bechare ko bata do ke woh baap banne wala hai!!
Mu: haan Anjie bhabi! Mom sahi keh rahi hai!!
Anj: guys main usse party mein hi surprise sungi!!
A: acha woh sab chodo shopping ka kya plan hai?

Nandini and mukti looked at eachother and smiled evilly. Then they looked at aliya with a sweet smile. Aliya, Nyeonika, and Anjali looked at them with a suspicious expression.

Ny: tum dono ke shaitaani dimaag mein kya chal raha hai?
N: heheh woh maa-
Mu: kisiko shopping ki bohot jaldi hai
N:kyunke dinn bohot jareeb arahe hain!
Mu: aur jab jab din kareeb aate hai to
N: dhadkane tezz hone lagti hai
Mu: aur jab dhadkane tezz hoti hain to
N: nervousness shuri hoti hai
Mu: Aur nervousness shuru hogi to
N: intezar rahega
Mu: ke kab woh ayye
N: dolli mein bethaye
Mu: aur le jaye!!

Aliya blushed a little bit while Anjali and Nyeonika giggled. Nandini and Mukti got up and started to run while aliya ran behind them. Nandini threw a pillow at mukti laughing and she threw it on aliya. Aliya catched the pillow and put it back on the sofa. They ran around the dining table. Anjali and Nyeonika giggled seeing them running like a maniac And went and sat on the sofa. Nandini and mukti were screaming and running around.

Mu: aahhhh mom bachao di maar daalegi!
A: bhabhi i didnt expect this from you! Aap bhi?
N: heheheh main bhi kya aliyuu huh?

Aliya tried to catch nandini and Mukti.

Ny: anjali beta main nandini ki yeh side kabhi nahi dheki!!
Anj: arre aunty yeh to kuch bhi nahi hai! Yeh to sirf aur sirf trailer hai, picture to aapne dheki hi nahi!
Ny: kaash yeh humesha aise hi khush rahe!!

The girls were running and now there back was facing towards the entrance door. Nyeonika and anjali stood up with shocked faces.

Ny : M-anik tu? Ca-bir?

The girls eyes got wide and they turned around to see no one there. Nyeonika started laughing while aliya stood with her hands on her hips huffing while mukti and nandini had a pout on there faces.

A: mom aap bhi?
N: maa aapne to humein dara hi diya tha!!
Mu: agar sach much bhai hote to humare baare mein kya sochte?
Ny: kyun? Tum dono shaitaini karr sakte ho to main nahi?

Nyeonika got up and pulled nandini and mukti's ears.

N: maa phir bhi!!
Mu: haan lekin ekk baat to hai
Ny: kya?
N: jab aapne cabir ka naam liya tha to
Mu: muski di ki shakal
N: laal tamatar se bhi batter hoyi thi!!

Everyone started laughing and aliya stomped her foot and started running behind nandini.

A: bhabhiiiiiiiii i'll killll you!!!!!
N: haan haan maar lena lekin pehle pakad to lo!
Mu: rehne dein bhabhi! Aliya di se nahi hoga! Woh apko nahi pakad sakiengi!!!

And now mukti started to run with nandini with aliya chasing them. Nandini was running past the staircase, when a corner of her pallu got stuck in the plant next to the stairs. She saw aliya running towards her and she tried to free her pallu. She freed her pallu and ran towards where mukti was standing, in front of Nyeonika and Anjali.

Ny: (gasping) manik?
Anj: (gasping) cabir?
Mu: nooo mom we are not falling for it this time!
N: mom mukti sahi keh rahi hai! Hum iss dafa iss prabk keliye nahi girne waale!!
Ny: manik tu itni jaldi aagaya! Tune to kal subha aana tha na!!

Aliya's eyes widened. And seeing her eyes mukti and nandini understood that this time it wasnt a prank. They slowly turned around to see manik standing.

NANDINI'S POV

There he was standing in front if me after 2 whole long weeks. Finally, he came back. But seeing me running like this like a maniac. Thats the wrong time he shouldn't have came. Omg what will he be thinking about me?

But look soo handsome andhot in a black blazer with white shirt😍😍😍

NANDINI'S POV END

Nandini and Mukti ran and stood behind the sofa where anjali and Nyeonika were sitting. Now aliya, mukti, and nandini were standing behind the sofa with their heads down.

Ny: um beta manik aur cabir...tum log kya loge? Paani, juice ya coffee?

Before the boys could say anything all were startled by the girls.

N: main paani leke aati hu!!
Mu: main juice leke aati hu!!
A: main coffee leke aati hu!!

Saying, all three ran towards the kitchen making manik and cabir confused while Nyeonika and Anjali tried to hide their smile.

IN THE KITCHEN

Aliya was making coffee while mukti was pouring the juice in the glass. Nandini had already poured the water in the glass, and was walking back and forth, playing with her hands.

Mu: bhabhi abh kya hoga?
N: (nervous) kya hoga?
Mu: yahi to main pooch rahi hu k kya hoga?
N: mukuu! Manik pata nahi humare baare mein kya soch rahein honge? I mean unho ne pehle bhi humein skype pe iss tara dheka aurr ajj to live-
A: hello!! Koi mere baare mein bhi sochle! Aap dono ki to shaitani dheki hai bhai ne lekin maine kabhi is tara react nahi kiya unke saamne!!
Girls: (hands on their cheek) omg abh kya hoga!!

They were panicking when they heard Nyeonika's voice.

Ny: arre ladkiyon wahin kitchen mein hi reh gayi ho?
N: aa m-ma'a hum aa-aarahai

Aliya left quickly with the coffee.

Mu: bhabhi aap mere saat saat hi chalna! Cuz hum iss mein akathe same to same phasse hai!
N: haan mukti tum bhi mere saat saat hi chalna!!

Both nodded in agreement. They went out and all three girls stood in front of manik and cabir.

A: bhai coffee!
Mu: bhai juice!
N: manik paani!

Manik got startled seeing his wife and two sisters in front of him, with coffee, juice, and water.

M: umm...table pe rakdo mai khud lee lunga!

The girls quickly kept it on the table in front and went and stood behind the sofa where Nyeonika and Anjali were sitting. They had their heads down while manik stared at nandini, who was looking hot in the sea green saree which was perfectly cladded around her perfect slim body. Her bare waist showed a bit as the blouse was a bit short.

Cabir caught him staring at his beautiful wife and smirked. He coughed and manik came out of his trance. He kinda looked embarrassed as cabir caught him red handed.

C: arre aunty apko pata hai ke canada mei kitna maza aaya?
Ny: acha! Lekin tum dono to business deal keliye gaye to itna maza kaise aaya?
C: arre aunty wahan itni pyaari pyaari ladkiyan thi ke kya bataon? Dill khush hoo jaata hai!! Uff!!
Ny: acha jee? To waha aur der theher jaate!!

C: arre aunty main aapke iss gadhe bete ko kaha tha? Lekin kehta hai ke nahi india chalo! Issi hi jaldi thi! Warna maine to kaha ke ekk tu phasa ke aur ekk main phasa leta hun! Life set hai! Per nahi! Aur waise bhi yahan ki ladkiyon mein woh baat nahi hai jo canada ki ladkiyon mein hai! Ufffff (dreamingly)

Cabir looked at aliya with was playing with her hands.

M:(looking at nandini) ladkiyan jahan ki bhi ho aur jitni marzi khoobsurat ho, lekin asal khoobsurti yahan ki ladkiyon mein hai!

Now everyone was shocked, The Manik Malhotra was talking about girls, who didnt even notice them.

Ny: kya baat hai Manik Malhotra ? Tabiyat to theek hai?
M: (coming out of trance) um woh mom-
C: aunty aapke Manik Malhotra ko kuch hogaya hai! Wapis aane ki bohot jaldi thi isse.

Manik was kinda embarrassed while the others giggled. Nandini looked down and her long hair covered a side of her face, which was unfortunate for manik cause he couldn't see her face. Nandini was blushing while mukti and aliya nudged her.

Ny: chalo ladkiyon abh yahan kyu khadi ho? Jao jaake dinning table par kaha lagao, dinner ki tiyaari karo!!

The girls went and anjali was about to get up when Nyeonika made her sit.

Ny: kaha ki tiyaari hai?
Anj: aunty main bhi unki help-
Ny: koi zaroorat nahi hai! Chup chap idhar betho!!!

This is my last time begging you guys to give me comments and Votes,remember if I'm happy with it then you're getting a update tomorrow and if I'm not then after two weeks now that's up to you guys to decide.😶😶😶😶

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

15.4K 1.4K 70
Jab do alag alag mentalities ke log do alag tarike se sochne wali families mei do alag jagaon mei paida hokar ek unpredictable circumstance mei milte...
269K 16K 118
This is completely my imagination and it's a fictional work please don't take it seriously. I ship Harshali and if they ever fall in love I want thei...
787K 91K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.
147K 6.8K 48
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...