Jesse Pinkman Imagines

By miss_jesse_pinkman

super self explanatory (-; these are some of the ideas I have of what our little junkie would act like in day... More

jesse when...
jesse when...
i take requests!
a deal like no other
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
chinese takeout
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
drive
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
my hero
jesse when...
jesse when...
my valentine
jesse when...
forbidden love
jesse when...
jesse when...
jesse when...
what jane would've wanted
jesse when...

jesse when...

4.2K 56 3
By miss_jesse_pinkman

Jesse when you come home from a long day at work

You slam your keys on the kitchen counter and close the apartment door behind you.

Immediately, you head for the couch, but someone stops you.

"(Y/N)! You're home, baby!" Jesse runs in from the other room. He's excited to see you, it's cute, like a little puppy.

"Hey J." You say sort of less enthusiastic.

He kneels down in front of you and lifts you left leg.

"Oh no, suga, looks like it was a stressful day." He baby talks you as he slips off your heel.

You smile at him and hold on to the counter top as he kisses the top of your foot while taking off your heels for you.

He's such a sweetheart.

"Honestly, what I really really want right now is a-" You were interrupted.

"A hot shower?" Jesse smirks, licking his lips and checking you out.

Your tired eyes grow large.

"You know me too well, J." You kiss him.

"I'll go start the water!" He runs off to the bathroom like a little boy.

Oh how lucky you are

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807 9 79
(NOT COMPLETED)(EDITING) ,, Kiss me until your pain is mine ,, he whispered ,, I fear you might drown if I try. ,, ,, I would drown in oceans for yo...
155K 1.6K 37
The title says it all honestly! This book will probally contain spoilers of Breaking Bad! I may write smut but I'll put a warning at the start of the...
26.6K 572 34
A scenario came inside my mind and it encourage me to make this story. I wrote this out of boredom and also to somehow express my delusions over the...
383K 7.9K 43
Drama. Drama. Drama. That pretty much describes my life. I mean when your living with your 7 older brothers, 5 cousins, best friends, and a 3 month o...