drive

this is for @fairlylocalrh
hope you enjoy (:

Shyann POV

"Hank!! Can you close up for me?" I scream from the kitchen. I was unhooking my name tag from my shirt and letting down my ponytail. It's been a long day at work.

"Sure, Shyann, but you owe me!" I laughed and walked out of The Burger Joint. It was a little windy and my brown hair got caught in my lipgloss.

"Ummm..." I thought to myself. "I know I parked my car here..." I frantically walked around the parking lot. "No, no, no, no!" My attention was brought to a "No Parking After 7pm" sign.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said, to myself. "Great! Now my cars been towed. That's money I don't have. $300 fine, at the least."

I walked down the sidewalk, ever so often kicking a rock in front of me. It was 8:30 pm in Albuquerque, and it was getting cold.

"Yo! Watch where you're going"

I didn't even realize that I just ran into someone, I was so out of my zone.

"I'm so sorry sir! I'm just a little discombobulated..." I pleaded.

The man had his over sized hood over his eyes and his hands in his pocket. "I don't need ya life story honey." He walked away.

"Hey!" I yelled after him. He turned around.

He was silent, so I continued. "There's no reason to be rude. My car just got towed and I have no idea how I'm supposed to pay the fine. I don't need your attitude." I crossed my arms.

He walked up to me slowly. "Wait a fuckin second..."

He got closer. I was a little uncomfortable. The guy took off his hoodie and my heart sunk into my feet.

"Jesse Pinkman?" I stepped back in astonishment.

He had his arms out as if awaiting applause. "The one and only. I haven't see you since high school, Shyann. How ya been?"

I couldn't believe it. Jesse was actually happy to bump into me. He was the star football player, the guy every girl wanted. Sure it's 5 years later and that stuff shouldn't matter anymore...but it does.

"I'm working over at The Burger Joint to save up some cash to get outta this place." I twirled my hair.

"That's awesome. I wish I had the guts to move out. I also wish I had the guts in high school to tell you I had the biggest crush on you."

Whoa WHAT

"You had a crush on me? But you were like the most popular guy ever and I was a total nerd!" I laughed.

We both sat down on the curb now.

"No, I was a sucker for your deep brown eyes. They got me every time." He did that sexy chuckle and put his hand on my thigh.

God he was hot.

"I should get going..." I began to stand up.

"No! Don't go, I just found ya!" He stood up too and held my hand.

Oh my god he held my hand. His were so soft and big. I loved this.

"I'll give ya a ride home, it's the least I could do for an old friend."

FRIEND?

FRIEND?

Shit, there goes my fantasy of dating Jesse Pinkman.

"Thanks." I said.

He took my hand and we walked to his tiny red car. He opened the door for me and I stepped in.

"Uhh, Jesse?" He started the engine. "What's up?" He looked at me, his striking blue eyes catching me off guard.

"Could you drop me off at the DMV or whatever so I can get my car?" I nervously laughed, he must think I'm stupid for getting my car towed.

"Sure thing, sugar." He licked his lips and began to drive.

I began to flip through some of his CDs. I found a Jack Johnson CD and put it in. Jesse's head jerked to me.

"I fucking love this song, Shay!" He turned up "Banana Pancakes" and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Jesse! Stop!" I giggled. He was singing so terribly and it was hilarious. He gave me a baby lip.

"Babe, you don't like my singing?" He fake whined. There he goes again, calling me names. It drove me crazy.

After a while we began to talk about really deep conversations. Jesse told me how he hated football, he only played to make his dad proud. He told me how he wished he became a doctor or a lawyer and did something productive with his life instead of selling drugs.

When he told me, I wasn't that surprised. New Mexico has a huge meth industry. At least he's making money.

I told him about my aspirations of becoming a writer and how I was going to move to New York.

We rolled up to a pond and a dirt road. He parked the car and turned down the radio.

"Ya know, when you write your first book, I'll be the very first person so read it." He held my hand and looked in my eyes.

This boy was too much. My eyes trailed down his chest. I wanted to kiss him so bad. "Why didn't you tell me you liked me I'm high school, Pinkman?"

He smirked and looked down. "I was too nervous you'd say no."

"Why would I say that?" I questioned

He caressed my cheek and I smiled. "Because I was dumb jock and you were a gorgeous, intelligent girl. You'd laugh at me."

I went for it.

I smashed my lips against his and he reciprocated. He began taking off my jacket and I let him.

His lips gravitated towards my neck and I began moaning.

"Shit, you're sexy, Shyann." He smiled in between kisses and he breathed hard.

We made our way towards the back seat and I unbuckled his belt.

I took off my shirt and he stared at my chest. "Damn, honey." I giggled and kissed him more.

"I have an idea." His voice trickled against my skin. He opened up the door and led me towards the pond.

"Skinny dipping? This is so 8th grade, Pinkman." I laughed.

"Just get your ass in before I push you!" He smirked.

-----------

We lay on the ground, wet, half naked and vulnerable. Jesse had his arm around me, protecting me.

"I guess there's no better time to say this." He told me. I looked up at him and kissed his neck. "What?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

I blushed.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I said, every word jumping off my tongue.

We snuggled and I had my hand on his chest, feeling his stomach go up and down with each breath.

"On one condition."

"What the hell, baby girl! What is it?"

"Buy me my car back." I laughed.

He laughed too and got out a cigarette. "Anything for you."