Inugami {OHSHC}

By lovekitty411

Onaji Itami, an Inugami. Half human and half wolf. What happens when her only family is murdered by evil hunt... More

The Past (Prologue)
Run
New Environment, but what about the old?
School and Muddy Showers
He forgot me!
Ears and Tails?
Cream Puffs Are Cruel
It's Not My Fault
Old Memories
Feeling Weird...ly happy
Surprise Time
Him
Bonding
Okinawa
Commoner Games
Last Day
I Blame You
The Lab
Aftermath
Kyoya Who?
Birthday Memories
Everything Returned
Epilogue
Author Note

Home Restored

1.3K 33 52
By lovekitty411

Ah it's morning! Today's the day! The sun is shining , the tank is clean, and we are getting out of-! The tank is clean?!

I laugh to myself, stretching out on the end of Kyoya's bed. Even though I have my own room, I still sneak in at night. After his first alarm goes off, I instantly wake up and get ready. Master Kyoya doesn't wake until the third alarm goes off. Transforming to my human form, I step into the shower and wash myself, using Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. I wasn't lying though, today's the day~ I've decided to show my true self to Kasanoda. I'm bringing all of the flowers he's given me to school, they're currently tucked safely in my bag. 

"Alright i'm awake!" Kyoya's voice shouts from the other room, and I smile softly. The alarms turn off and I hear shuffling as he gets changed and ready for school. Putting on my wig and stuffing a change of clothes in my bag, I head downstairs to get something to eat. I wanna try and bake something for the club today, and I have an idea in mind.

"Good morning Master," I smile as he trudges into the dining room and sits down. A moment later, Maria places a plate of delicious looking food in front of him. "Sleep well?"

"Fine, and you?"

"Swell~" I hum, finishing my own breakfast a moment before Kyoya does. We both rise from our seats and head for the limo out front. I've gotten used to the car ride now, but it still makes me feel uneasy. Ever since Tamaki has played that song in the club room, i've been humming it to myself, too.

We get to Ouran and walk through the gates, heading into the pink building. Heading to first period, the moment Kyoya and I walk in, girls surround Kyoya and Tamaki twirls me around. "T-tamaki stop it!" I laugh, and he sets me down, apologizing. As the teacher walks in, we immediately take our seats and she begins her lecture. 

After classes, lunch, and more long classes, we're finally at the host club. Going into my little kitchen, I change into short jean shorts with a knitted sweater that falls off of my shoulders. Adjusting my wig, I wash my hands thoroughly and start working.

(this is an actual recipe, so i'm just going to put it below, kay? XD This is the original recipe, if you just want to make it for yourself I greatly suggest halving it!! You'll never finish this by yourself! It's Raw Cookie Dough without eggs, so you can eat it raw and not cook it)

Ingredients - 
1c + 2 TBSP of flour
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c of butter
6 TBSP sugar
6 TBSP brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 c of chocolate chips
Small amounts of water

I decide to make this a double batch since i'll be serving a lot of people. I mix the butter and sugars together first, before adding the remaining ingredients besides water. Once it turns crumbly, I add water 1 tsp at a time until it gets to where I want it. Smiling at my cookwork, I grab a cookie dough baller, and make them into small serving sized balls, piling them neatly onto a plate. 

"River, Kisumi come here!" Mum shouts from inside. We both look at each other and run in, tumbling over one another.

"Come have a snack~" She smiles, her dazzling green eyes twinkling as she puts two bowls on the island counter. "Ah ah, but first you must wash up. No dirty bodies at this table, hear me?"

"Yes ma'am!" We chorus, running to the bathroom to wash our paws/hands. Coming back, we sit and devour our delicious cookie dough treat.

I shake my head to rid myself of my stupid memories. Hiding my tails, I grab the plate and step out of the kitchen. All of the hosts were already entertaining many cream puffs. I should make those one of these days.. Giggling to myself, I walk around to the tables, offering my treat.

"Oo Ona-Chan what are these? I didn't know you could bake!" Huni asks, his eyes dancing with excitement. I smile, gesturing for him to take one.

"It's something i've been wanting to make~ It's cookie dough, you don't have to cook it. Give it a try." I smile, and he stuff the ball of dough in his mouth and his expression is one of pure joy. 

"Vkusno!" (JK Huni didn't say that XDD little Yuri!! on Ice fangirl there) "It's so tasty Ona-Chan!!" He shouts, taking half of the plate before i'm able to go to the next host. I chuckle, offering Tamaki and his guests a few. 

There's 3 left. I look over at Master. Knowing he won't take one, I still go over. "Master Kyoya, try one~" I say, holding the tray out to him.

"Onaji i'd really rather not..i'm not one for sweets." He says, lightly pushing the tray away.

"Please?" I ask, giving him my puppy eyes (literally).  "I made them myself~"

"Since when did you bake?" He asks as I set the try in front of him, closing his laptop in the process. I sit across from him.

"Since never. It's a recipe my mum used to make for me and-.." I stop, not really wanting to talk about Kisumi. "And she showed me how.." I cover up, smiling at him nervously.

He slowly takes one, trying it, and I feel my tails wagging, so I quickly grab them, pulling them onto my lap so people don't see. "They're okay, but gaggy sweet." Master says, grabbing a water bottle and taking a long drink after.

"But you liked it, yes?" I ask and he nods, giving me a small smile. 

"Can I go for a walk?" I ask, standing up again and taking the tray.

"Yes, but tell me, where do you go?"

I giggle, "The gardening club~" Before I head back to the kitchen, Master takes the last 2 cookie dough balls. Smiling more, I put the tray away and clean up my mess. I take the wig off and just put my hood up to cover my ears. Grabbing the flowers from my bag, I leave the host club, making sure my tails are still hidden well. 

Skipping down the halls and sliding down the steps, I walk out into the courtyard. I breathe in the scent of cherry blossoms as I walk through the maze slowly, since I just can't cut through it. Finding my way through all of the roses, I come out to the greenhouse, and Kasanoda's sitting on a bench.

"Hi Kasanoda..~" I say timidly, standing about 2 yards away from him. He looks up at me, a surprised look on his face.

"A-are you talking to me?" He asks skeptically. I nod, and pull out the flowers. 

"I wanted to personally say thank you for the flowers. Although I have to apologize, the buttercup you gave me was torn by some of the other students." I bow and he starts to blush.

"W-wait I don't understand. I've never had a girl look at me before, let alone speak to me!" Kasanoda exclaims, standing up. "I-i thought I gave those flowers to a wolf. Are you her owner?"

I shake my head, looking around to make sure no one else is around before pulling my hood down slowly. "My name is Onaji, and i'm an Inugami." I quickly continue as he gapes at me, "But please don't tell anyone! I don't want people looking for me."

"O-okay... urhm, who else knows..?"

"The host club, and now you. But that's it, so i'm trusting you to keep this secret. Can I?" He nods numbly, still looking at me in shock. "Oh, and do you think I could maybe have another buttercup flower..?"

"Y-yea sure! Here, let me show you the greenhouse." Kasanoda says, walking over to the door and holding it open for me as I pull my hood back up and walk in. The rich scent of soil fills my nose as I step foot inside the earthy building. Bright lights are hanging over bunches of plants. I see a very very wide variety of pretty flowers. 

I can't help but let my tails wag as Kasanoda names off the flowers. Roses, Iris, Tiger Lilies, Plumerias, Buttercups, Peonies, Posies, Hydrangeas, Daisies, Tulips, and many more that I can't remember the names to. Walking back down the aisle, he picks a buttercup flower and hands it to me.

I smile, taking it from him, out hands brushing against each other in the process. "Thank you, Kasanoda-Kun." I say, and look up at him. His face is a dark red color. I giggle quietly, tucking the flower behind my ear. 

"So, ah.. um, what do you want to do?" He asks sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"You act as if you've never talked or hung out with anyone Kasanoda~" I laugh quietly and transform. He gasps while watching and I just smile. I run between his legs and out of the greenhouse, tripping him in the process. I hear him chuckle, and I smile more. We play until I hear footsteps approaching.

I look up, dropping the stick from my mouth. Currently, I was standing on top of Kasanoda who was laying on the ground, the stick now on his chest. Coming around the corner of the maze, I see Kyoya. Getting off of him, I prance over to Kyoya, twining myself between and around his legs.

"Onaji knock it off." He mumbles, pushing up his glasses. "We have to head home, I have a surprise for you."

"O-ootori-Senpai!" Kasanoda exclaims, standing up. He coughs slightly, and I see a change in personality in him, "What're you doing here."

"I came to retrieve her." Kyoya says simply, motioning to me.

"Oh, Onaji here." Kasanoda says, entering the greenhouse and then coming back out with all of my flowers. I smile, transforming and taking them from him.

"Thank you Kasanoda~" I turn to Kyoya, "What surprise Kyoya? Can you tell me now~?" He looks at me skeptically. "What?"

"What're you doing transforming in front of a D class student?!" He whispers harshly making me flinch.

"I've been coming here for a month or so now.. I decided to show him?" I ask timidly, taking a step back. He sighs quietly and grips my wrist beginning to walk after giving a curt nod to Kasanoda. I wave before letting Master drag me to the limo.

"So what's the surprise? Am I going to like it? Is it at home, or are you taking me somewhere? Will the others be there too?" I bombard Kyoya with questions the moment the car started moving.

After a couple of minutes of me interrogating him, he puts a finger to my lips, shushing me. "Onaji it's a surprise. I can't tell you. Wait until we get there." My cheeks puff out in pouty frustration and he smirks slightly, rubbing my wolfy ears. An unintentional shiver runs down my back once he pulls his hand away.

I look out the window, my tails thumping against the seat in tiny excitement as I watch the city whirl by.

"Haruka held the bleeding Akio in his arms as he wept tears of grief. He told her how much he loved her, and that he would kiss it all better, that her time wasn't up." Mum explained dramatically as Kisumi and I lean forward in the couch. She was acting out her story, dancing around the living room as Haruka held his lover in his arms. "As Akio's skin turned cold, Haruka kissed her face, saying that this wasn't her fault."

"Bleh, can't you skip the gushy parts Junkio-Senpai?" Kisumi complained as he made a face.

Mum laughed, her voice sounding like bells with a tinge of bark. "Haruka caught sight of the gun lying on the ground, and he could feel the rage grow inside of him. Setting his dearly beloved down gently on the green pasture, he closed her eyes and kissed her one final time as her last breath escaped her mouth. 'I promise to avenge you, my love. Tonight.' He swore, picking up the gun and setting off on his journey. With vengeance inside his heart, he found the man who had shot Akio, and Haruka returned the gesture. The bullet went into his back, through the heart and out, hitting the tree. Haruka had successfully killed the man who had torn his life apart, but now, he spends his life in prison for the crimes he had committed. Every night, he dreams of her, keeping the memories close. It's as if his lovers presence stays with him until he falls asleep every night. He sits in his cell, lays on his bed, covers his head and closes his eyes, where he drifts off into a peaceful sleep, dreaming of Akio."

"That's the best story ever mum!" I exclaim, my little 3 year old tail wagging. 

"Next time you tell it, can you go into more detail about Haruki shooting the killer?" Kisumi pleads.

"Onaji? Onaji!" I snap out of my flashback, smacking my head on the window in the process.

"H-hai?!" I shout, sitting up straight and rubbing my head.

"We're home.." Kyoya says, stepping out of the limo and holding his hand out to me. I take it gingerly, stepping out of the car and grabbing my bag.

"So the surprise is at home?"

"You could say that." He muses, and we walk inside. I follow him up to his bedroom, becoming anxious. He sets his school bag down and unbuttons his blazer, taking it off and draping it over his computer chair. I tap my foot slightly, waiting for him. Taking his precious time, he slowly loosens his tie and takes his glasses off to rub his eyes and then run a hand through his hair.

"Master Kyoya, when is the surprise?" I ask, slightly impatient.

"Right right," He chuckles, slipping his glasses back on and leaving his hair disheveled as he walks over. Grabbing my hand, he leads me out of the room and back downstairs. We head out to his garden, and go through the small gate, walking into the forest.

"Kyoya.. are we going to my old home?" I ask, becoming nervous as I lightly squeeze his hand.

"We are." He replies, squeezing my hand back in reassurance. Coming up to the rocky hill, he pulls aside the many vines to reveal the entryway of my cave. He gestures for me to walk in and I do, seeing a faint light glowing deeper in. 

I walk into my house... and all of the furniture is restored and repaired. The fireplace was lit and a small fire was dancing happily in the grate. The place itself smelled greatly of Rustic Pines, just as it always did. I slowly walk around my home. The wooden coffee table is carved elegantly and its shined spotless. The L toffee colored couch had no rips in it, and the fabric looked so smooth. Wandering into the kitchen, the pans hung in their rightful places above the island counter. The refrigerator was humming softly, and the white and brown counters were shining. Everything was back in it's original spots, instead of thrown on the ground in a big mess. I walk down the hall and peek into the bathroom, seeing the stand up shower spotless and the rugs fluffy and clean. Coming to the end of the hallway I stop. My bedroom... and father's. I go into mine first, seeing how the mirror is fixed, my bed is made, and my shelves have been filled again with my belongings that i'd left behind. The purple shag rug was just as fluffy as when Father had bought it for me. Thinking about him, I step into his room and take a deep breath. It still smelled like him. I feel tears spring to my eyes as I look around. The mirror is fixed, the dresser doesn't have claw marks, and the bed is made. Everything was just how we always used to have it... I find my way back into the living room where Kyoya was standing there, watching me with a tiny smile on his face. I walk over robotically and put my head against his chest, letting the tears fall. 

"Onaji..? Do you not like it..? Did I put something in the wrong spot?" Kyoya asks gently, placing a hand on the small of my back, the other wrapping around my waist. 

"Th-thank you," I let a sob escape me as I cry into his chest, hugging him tightly. "S-so much Kyoya.." He stays silent, but hugs me back, rubbing tiny soothing circles on my back.

"Do you like your surprise..?" He asks quietly, his face nuzzled in my hair.

"I-i love it.."

"Today's Friday, so if you would like.. you can spend the whole weekend here. Every weekend to be precise." Kyoya explains, his tone gentle.

"Really..? You'd allow me to stay here?" I ask, leaning away from him to look up into his ebony eyes.  He nods shortly, his hands placed on my waist gingerly.

"I will.. if you stay here with me."

"What?"

"Kyoya, I want you to sleep with me." 

Hey I updated!! Lol I had fun writing this chapter (although i'm low on inspiration bubbles) but it turned out okay! It was way longer than what I expected, but hey, you guys deserve a long chapter~! I also have a question, do you guys like it when I write in 1st POV or would you rather me write in 3rd POV? I'm not sure which one I should use, because when I write in 1st person I feel like every sentence I type starts with "I" which bothers me, because I feel like i'm not being discriptive enough. Idk, tell me what you perfer!
Love you guys and thanks for reading~!
~LK411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.7K 22
Himiko Sukini is a talented singer, getting into Ouran Private Academy on a singing scholarship. She's an energetic girl who can easily make friends...
963K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
2.1M 58.2K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
7.1K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...