Summertime (a cody simpson fa...

By Cheh-looh

I fell asleep on Cody's neck, it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. I was falling for him... More

Chapter 1: Ms. Clumsy
Chapter 2: He's not just a neighbor
Chapter 3: All my Dreams Crashed down </3
Chapter 4: Hot chocolates for us <3
Chapter 5: Those Eyes.
Chapter 6: Caught you in the act ;)
Chapter 7: Please Stay with me
Chapter 8: I need you
Chapter 9: Is it the end?
Chapter 10: Say yes
Chapter 12: Veggies for lunch
Chapter 13: Busy Cody
Chapter 14: Yellow Arrows
Chapter 15: Trust.
Chapter 16: Death threat
Chapter 17: Nothing will ever Replace you
Chapter 18: Ice Cream? but its freezing outside?
Chapter 19: Goodbye California & Kaithleen, Hello New york.
Chapter 20: New City, New life
Chapter 21: Guitar Pick
Chapter 22: Superman? Psh. Super-Cody!
Chapter 23: Why do we have to talk about this?
Chapter 24: The spaces between my fingers
Chapter 25: Sunny Miami Beach
Chapter 26: That was awkward..
Chapter 27: Campfire story
Chapter 28: A move that changes everything
Chapter 29: Follow your heart
Chapter 30: So Jet Lag
Chapter 30: Under the stars
Chapter 31: Guess Who?
Chapter 32: Got Me Good
Chapter 33: Captivating moment
Chapter 34: The Ending and The Beginning

Chapter 11: When Im with you

8.6K 52 1
By Cheh-looh

Dear Diary,

Today is the very first day me and Cody started being a real couple. Isnt it great? my boyfriend is a celebrity. Last night was the most amazing nights of my life but the surprises aren't done yet he said he's taking me somwhere. Im guessing its the beach. I need to get dressed bye.

I closed my diary and hide it under my pillow. I took a short bath and wore a yellow sundress with a hat, next i prepared the things i was bringing with me like sunblocks, shades and some cosmetics. I rushed to the bathroom to get clean towels, but it was on the top shelves and I cant reach it without using a chair. I could hear noises behind my back, I knew it was cody.

He wrapped his arms around me and leaned in to kiss me.

He came more closer and whispered "baby i love you"

"Aww shucks" I said. "I love you too"

He grabbed the towels and gave it to me "Small but very beautiful"

I was blushing, I didnt want him to see. So I turned around and pretended I was fixing my bag. He grabbed my chin and lifted it.

"Dont hide it, you look so adorable when you blush" He winked at me and grabbed my stuffs.

He holded my hand tight and I could feel his love all over me, I just cant help but smile.

My mom was at work so I locked the door and gave cody our frontdoor key. We walked to their house and from a distance I can see Alli with a blonde guy who is probably Jake Thrupp.

"Hi Alli" I said giving her a friendly kiss in the cheeks

"Hey this is Jake" she said while Jake and I shake hands.

"Who's the beautiful lady?" Jake said.

I was about to introduce myself when Cody Interrupted. "The name is Kaithleen. Kaithleen Williams Simpson, My girlfriend"

Shucks. Cody is such an amazing guy. I saw Cody giving Jake a stare, maybe he was just trying to say that I was already taken and lay-off kinda stuffs. But i know Jake, and I also know that he likes Alli.

We headed to the beach and set a little cloth for the four of Us. Cody asked me If I wanted to walk with him ofcourse, I said yes. But before that he removed his shirt. Oh Gosh that body the abs.. I cant stop looking at it I know it would look really awkward if he saw me checking his awesome body.

I heard someone saying "Like what you see baby?" I was too focused looking at those abs.

*Thick thick* 

Then I snapped out of it. It was Alli oh gosh she saw me looking at her brother's abs. I tried to make an excuse.

"Err..umm do you want to drink something? Its kinda hot here"

She giggled. "Why because of the nerd's body?"

Oh Yes she definitely saw It. I didnt know what to say so I pretend I was looking for my sunblock.

Cody approached me, Ofcourse he was shirt-less. I just cant stop looking at his body. Ugh stop it kaithy you look like a pervert. To prevent myself from looking at that UH-AMAZING body I started walking

"Take care you two" Alli shouted

"Thanks" I replied.

"Oh and stay a bit far from the nerd you might not know when he will attack you with something" Alli stuck his tongue out and gave Cody a dirty look.

I giggled. Gosh they are so cute when they fight. 

We were a bit far from Alli and Jake so we decided to just goof around.

"Tag?" Cody asked giving me the biggest smile ever

"You're it!"

I ran as fast as I could, the sand was slowing me up until Cody wrapped his strong arms on  my waist, we tripped over and we were just laughing. Oh gosh I love this boy. He was laying beside me, He looked at my eyes and we were both in silence.

He came closer and those soft pink lips just pressed against mine again <3

"YUUCKKKKK"

 We stopped and saw Alli and Jake stucking their tongue out. We got up and pretended nothing happened. We were both blushing. Dangg this people knows how to break a moment.

We walked back to our spot, along the way Cody started holding my hands and waving it back&forth.

I could hear him humming.

"What are you singing baby ?" I asked.

"Its Crazy but true cant see myself with nobody like you... huhuhuuuuu"

I laughed out loud. "Ahh. I love you"

"I know" He winked at me.

"Big head"

"You got that right" Alli said. Oh yeah I forgot alli and jake was behind us and they were both laughing at our corny convo.

We ate our lunch and started singing and playing for hours. When it got dark Jake&Cody decided to gather woods for the campfire while Alli and I started planning a prank on them.

"Its easy" She paused "All we have to do is replace their sodas with sea water"

"Okay, Ill do the refilling while you signal me if they're coming"

We both agreed and I rushed to refill their drinks.

"Hurry they're coming!" Alli said

I quickly went back to my seat and placed their soda back where they left it.

"Well I feel a bit exhausted" Jake said wipping his sweat with his palm.

"Why dont you boys drink" I said giving their sodas

"PWE PWE" "BLEAAKK" Cody and Jake started spitting their drinks

Alli and I just bursted out laughing. Oh my gosh I cant believe they fell for that

"Were gonna get you girls back" Jake rushed to alli and started tickling her.

Cody was giving me a devil look while slowly walking towards me.

"Cody no. Cody Im sorry . Coddyyyyyyyyy"

"Im going to eat yo brainz out" He said pretending to be a zombie

"AHHHHHH" I screamed and ran for my life. but cody is so fast we grabbed waist and carried me like a bride

"Mr. Simpson put me down!"

"Kiss me First"

"No, you're forcing me to kiss you? Eyw." He finally let go of me and gave me puppy eyes.

"Ohh Alright!" I leaned in and started kissing those soft lips

We finally stopped and headed back to Alli & Jake. The Campfire was finally set but there were no signs of Alli and Jake

"Maybe they went for a walk" I suggested.

"Yeah , Why am I even worrying about them" He laughed and sat next to me

He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. Aww he is so sweet. Cody made 2 hot choco for both of us. I recieved a text message from alli saying "Hey Girlfriend, Jake and I went somewhere else. You guys pack up. We brought our things with us :) "

I told Cody about the text message, he wasn't bothered at all maybe because he trust Jake that much. I got my Iphone and log on to twitter, Cody was doing the same thing. I tweeted "Having a fun with someone I love <3" And Cody tweeted "143 ;)"

"Whats with the 143?" I questioned him.

"I love you" he answered. Gosh he is so sweet, I completely understand why he didn't put more words in his tweet. Twitter is way too public.

After several hours we decided to go home. Not long enough we finally reached home

"Goodnight, baby i love you" Cody said and leaned to kiss me. 

"Goodnight i love you more"

I closed the door and went to the kitchen to get something to drink, After a refreshing glass of water I went upstairs I knew my mom was at her room probably watching tv or eating but this time she was laying on the floor.

It cant possibly be something is not right. I went by her side and woke her up, my mom didnt responded. She was unconscious! I dialled 911 and after several mins. They were here. The siren woke up all the neighbors including Cody.

Cody and I went to the hospital with Brad & Angie while Alli stayed home to take care of Tom.

I was waiting outside the ER. and everyone was supporting me

"Hey its gonna be okay, stop crying" Cody said while hugging me tight

I shouldn't have left the house, I dont want my mom to leave me. I need her. Oh please dont take my mommy away from me. Its just too painful. Cody pulled me closer and rested my head on his shoulder. The doctor finally approached us.

"Is your mom allergic to peanuts?" the doctor asked me

"Well yeah, but I keep them away from her"

"She ate something probably brownies it might have peanuts in it. That made her suffocate. She ran out of air and became unconsious. But she'll be okay we're transferring her to the recovery room after several tests. Got get some sleep she'll be alright"

Well that was a relief. Ugh Im so tired I dont know what to do. Brad & Angie advised me to get some sleep but I was afraid to sleep on my own. So they decided to let me sleep on their Guest room, I was a bit shy at first but Cody convinced me.

Brad drove us home and showed me the guest room, I thanked them for being nice. And Cody gave me a goodnight kiss

"Baby?"

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Thanks for everything"

"No problem, go get some sleep" he whispered and left the room

I should get some sleep. I'll be up early to visit my mom in the hospital. Thank God I have someone to take of me. Thank God I have Cody

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 339 23
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE THIS BUT HERE I GO! We are both dating someone. Why is this happening between us?! I was cuddling with Alexander Hamilto...
354K 4.2K 30
"Who would have ever thought that the Nerd and me would end up together?" Cody whispered down my ear. I rolled my eyes and said, "Shutup and kiss me...
206K 2.5K 14
"If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never really in love or, still are." *Sequel to: Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simps...
18.1K 281 19
When my childhood best friend left the country to start a singing career, he left a piece of my heart behind. The truth is, he wasn't just my best fr...