☆To Change The Worlds☆(hetali...

By XOXOYukiXOXO

(Y/N)'s life changed after her parents died in a terrible tragedy. 12 years have passed since then. She only... More

Authors Notes~
Our New Start?
Our Dark Past
H-Hetalia?!
The House Made Of Flags
A New Home
Kidnapped?!
I'm The Hero!
Spending Time With Matthew
Arthur?!
Shopping with Arthur
Hot Spring!
The Past Can Hurt
Surviving On Our Own
Rin
Truth or Dare?
Birthday Planning!
(Y/N)'s Birthday!
The Start Of A Singing Career
(Y/N)'s Date!
Spending the day with Elizabeta!
The Start Of A House!
Working Hard
Planning A Beach Party!
Beach Day!
Lovino's Secret
Dress Up!
The Way Out
Please Read!
Alfred (Lime Ending)
Alfred (Regular Ending)
Matthew (Lime Ending)
Matthew (Regular Ending)
Arthur (Lime Ending)
Arthur (Regular Ending)
Lukas (Lime Ending)
Lukas (Regular Ending)
Goodbye, Hetalia.
Please Read!

Furniture Shopping!

142 9 0
By XOXOYukiXOXO

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
After a long two months of building the house, it was finally time to go furniture shopping! Alfred said he'd get someone to install the toilet/plumbing so all I need to do is get the furniture.
First, I'll need to get things for my room.
Everything MUST be light blue! Even Yuki likes that color.
I headed to the closest furniture store to buy a bed, vanity, mini rug, a desk, and a few chairs for mine and Yuki's room. They had everything!
"Excuse me miss, need any help?" A familiar voice called to me.
"Oh, no I'm fi-" I said turning around to see Arthur behind me," Come to help me pick out furniture tehe~?" I asked.
"It depends love, what are you looking for?" Arthur said.
"A white bed, light blue vanity with a tint of white, and a light blue desk! Oh! And a white and a light blue chair! Eeek!" I exclaimed.
"Alright alright, love. I'll help you find the desk and bed," Arthur said walking off.
"Okay, thanks, Artie!" I yelled. He stopped for a moment when I called him Artie. Then, he continued walking. Now, I need to go and find chairs!
I searched throughout the store until I found a pair of light blue chairs and a white chair.
"Eeeek! There perfect!!!" I squealed.
"Shh! My babies asleep!" A women told me.
"Sorry!" I said nervously. I told the store owner that I found something that I liked. I purchased the three chairs and brought them to the truck Alfred let me borrow, I then headed back to the store.
"Find anything ya like love?" Arthur said smiling," I found a bed, but nothing matching the desk yet."
"Eeeek! Where's the bed?!" I exclaimed.
"This way," Arthur said happily. He lead me to a beautiful light blue bed.
"ITS FRICKEN PERFECT!" I yelled. Arthur helped me take the bed to the truck after I paid for it.
"Hopefully everything will fit," Arthur said.
"Yeah... NOW! Onto our hunt for a vanity!!!" I squealed.
"Alright love!" Arthur said hurrying into the store.
"Wait up!" I yelled. I followed Arthur into the store. We searched everywhere for a light blue vanity. After about ten minutes of searching, I finally found one.
"ARTHUR! I FOUND IT! EEKK!" I yelled.
"Um miss. Do you mind being a little more err-" A man said being cut off by Arthur.
"COMING, LOVE!" Arthur yelled.
"Ugh.. never mind ma'am.." The man said walking off.
Arthur and I also took that into the back of the truck after paying for it. It barely fit!
"Thanks for your help today, Arthur!" I said kissing his cheek. Arthur slightly blushed.
"N-no problem love, see ya later!" Arthur said waving and then walking to his car. I drove everything back to the house. Luckily, Alfred had already had someone install the plumbing system.
"Oh, dudette! Back so soon?" Alfred asked.
" Yeah! Arthur helped me pick out my bedroom furniture!" I said smiling.
"Lemme help you get it into your room, dudette," Alfred said.
"Thanks, Alfred~!" I said smiling.
We later finished putting all the furniture in mine and Yuki's room. It took quite a while since it was on the third floor, but, we managed.

-One week later-
After a loooooooong week, I finally finished all the furniture! All the rooms, living rooms, and the kitchen and dining room!
"It's perfect!" I said standing outside of the house.
"It's beautiful, (Y/N)!" Rin said excited.
"I feel like we're missing something.." I said thinking.
"*hic* Look, I found *hic* a new *hic* drinking buddy *hic*!" Yuki said walking toward us with a bottle in one hand and the other arm around.. Scotland/Allistor?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 32
Hetalia characters are rather famously known for their personal quirks, personalities and appearances. However when you were innocently hit and kidna...
787 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...
764 65 16
A young woman with a dark past has forgotten everything but how to talk. She can't remember her name, her home, or her family. What happens when she...
376K 9.7K 140
Imagine yourself with your favourite Hetalia characters! Preferably for female readers.