Black Butler -fanfic-

By DarkVampWriter

Amelia, a huge Black Butler fan, accidentally makes a wish to go in Black Butler and it's granted, much to he... More

-Prologue-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-Special One-shot-

-14-

840 49 12
By DarkVampWriter

-14- 

"Hmm...tempting offer Sebastian." I smirked. "But I'm not that eager to lose my soul yet." He offered me a contract and I can't believe I actually refused him. Something's wrong with me.

He sighed and shook his head. "Very well, but the offer always stands."

"I'll let you know if I ever change my mind." I winked and and turned to watch the door. What was taking him so long?!

***

"Aww~ OH MY GOD!" I started laughing when Ciel came in. He was wearing it. He was actually wearing a dress! Again. A grin stretched across my face and I doubled over laughing. 

"I forgot to tell you," I said, wiping tears off my face. "That's the easy part of what you're gonna be doing. You'll also be..." I paused for dramatic effect. "...waiting on everyone." 

His eyes went wide. "You mean...be an actual servant?" 

"Why yes, sweet Ciel will be acting like a servant for the remainder of the day." I smirked, Ciel gave me a look that was anything but sweet. I loved it.

"You..." He shook his head and glared at me, a sign of his complete and utter defeat, or so I like to think. I think I'm turning into a sadist....or I am one. Eh...whatever.

"Shush...time's almost up anyway so you won't be doing it for long. First, you will...Sebastian, help me out here." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Uh-huh...perfect." I grinned and turned back to Ciel. "First you'll make dinner. For everyone, I think that's about six people. It make take a while so you should get on that." He was so pissed.

"Oh and call me 'Mistress'." I added, this would probably never happen again.

"Y-yes M-mistress." He said and slowly walked to the kitchen.

I watched him go and leaned toward Sebastian to whisper to him. "Is it just me or is Ciel is kinda hot when he's mad?"

"It's not just you."

"What? Sebastian...?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Elizabeth thinks so too."

"Ugh...of course she does." I would've liked it better if Sebastian said he thought Ciel was cute or something.

***

"Oh, I can't wait to see what the young master makes!"

"Bloody 'ell, who would've thought master could cook?"

"Well I think it's wonderful, almost like a party!" Mey-rin squealed happily.

I, of course, told everyone about the 'little game' and they seemed so excited. Everybody was sitting down at the dinner table eagerly waiting for Ciel.

I sat at the head of the table, where Ciel usually sat, and sipped a smoothie (I had Sebastian make it). I felt like a mob boss or a pirate, someone really important.

"Sebastian, go check on Ciel. I'm actually getting worried he might've gotten hurt peeling a potato or something..."

"Right away-"

"Dinner's done."

"Oooh..." Everyone said at the same time. They all watched as Ciel came in carrying a giant silver tray. I think it took three seconds for them to burst out laughing. That's three more seconds it took me.

He turned bright red and he was trembling so much he almost dropped the tray, luckily Sebastian caught it.

"So Ciel," I asked when the laughter died down a little. "What'd you make for us?"

"I-I made...a stew." He said. He was still red and refused to look at anybody. Sebastian set the tray in the table and put a bowl in front of everybody.

"W-what is this?" I asked. The thing in front of me was not stew, I doubted it was edible, much less food.

"It looks delicious young master..." Mey-rin choked out.

I looked around and saw everyone was a little green from looking at the food.

I picked up a spoon and swirled around, what looked like, a potato in the thick brown gloop that could be described as broth. I'm sure it tastes better than it looks....and smells.

"Oy! T-this is delicious..." Bard said loudly. He picked up another spoonful and shoved it in his mouth before running out of the dining room.

"Seems Bard likes it..." I mumbled.

I glanced at Ciel. "Sebastian, why don't you try a bowl too?" I pushed a bowl and spoon towards him.

"I guess should try it too..." I can barely believe he knows how to use a stove. I dug my spoon in the bowl and pulled out stuff that might've once been carrots, potatoes, and meat.

Please let this be edible, I prayed and I shoved the spoon in my mouth.

After gagging into my napkin and chugging down a glass of water I was finally able to see again.

I looked up to see the worried faces of Finni and Mey-rin. Maybe I overreacted just a little.

"You don't have to eat it if it's that bad..." Ciel muttered and snatched the bowl away from me.

"Shut up...I never said it was bad, I just got something stuck in my throat." I said angrily and took Sebastian's bowl. He wasn't gonna eat anything anyway.

I ate everything in the bowl and choked down the brown-gloopy sauce.

"G-great...Soo good." I coughed out. I shot a glance at Finni and Mey-rin and they started eating too.

Needless to say we all got sick...

***

"Ciel, time's almost up. You can take off that outfit now." Sebastian had carried me to my room and now I was happily under a pile of blankets.

"I'm sorry I had you make dinner..." I said. I mostly felt bad about getting everyone sick.

"...I'm sorry you had to eat it." He finally said.

"You're right, it was pretty terrible." I grinned and my ears and tail came out.

"Fine. You'll never have to eat it again!" He huffed and turned away from me.

"Aww...c'mon Ciel." My tail swished against his leg. "I'm sorry...for being honest."

"As the head if the Phantomhive family I shouldn't have to take this from you, I don't even know why I continue to talk to you."

"You talk to me 'cause I'm awesome."

"Sure." He turned to leave.

"Hey! I still have..." I looked at my phone. "Two hours to make you do stuff!"

He sighed and turned back around. "And what kind of 'stuff' would you have me do?"

I grinned.

***

"Hmph...stay still Ciel!"

"No-! Amelia, get off!"

"I....said...stay still!" I yelled and tackled him. He landed with an omph on the bed under me.

"Fine!" He stopped thrashing and went still.

"Good," I glanced t the clock,"but now I only have an hour and a half left."

He glared at me. "Don't look at me like that, next time don't fight back!"

"Next time? Next time?!" He scoffed. "There will never be a next time."

"Don't count on it sweetie." I winked and layed down. "Ok, now shut up and be quiet. You have to stay here for an hour and a half or until I fall asleep."

He shook his head. "I don't get you...Why do you want me to stay here with you?"

I curled up next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "It gets lonely sometimes...ya know?"

"No." And I fell asleep.

A/N: I finally updated! Hope you liked the chapter! Comment and vote and such if you have time. I wouldn't mind feedback...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 140 13
This was requested by EMO__PRINCE and I think you should go and check her out. What happens if the master and butler falls in love? Will Sebastian...
23K 901 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
22.9K 502 40
You were taken in by Madam Red at the age of 8. Ciel and his parents would come and visit you all the time. You loved playing with him because he was...
446 12 29
This is a fanfiction of Black Butler. I wrote this for a friend because he seems to be a bit obsessed with one I showed him over Skype. Anyways, it f...