Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 38: Almost Caught

471 12 0
By amatif_zbad

"Where have you been guys?" The four SHINee members ask. Jinki explains what happened.

"Ya, how could you not inform us? We were so worried." Kibeom pouts.

I look at Jinki. "You did not inform them?"

He shakes his head. "I thought you did."

"Yaa... You are the one who followed us. You should be the one informing them."

"You guys are so close. I thought you will inform them." He reasons out.

"Ya!Ya! Ya! Hajima. Why are you fighting over this? Stop that will you?" Jonghyun interrupts us. "Gwenchana. As long as the three of you are safe."

"Hyung, palli, change your clothes because manager hyung will be here any minute by now." Minho looks at Jinki.

"Omo, I almost forgot. Kedaryeo." He quickly gets inside his room while bringing our stuffs.

"Noona... You two look like you are not awkward anymore. What happened?" Taemin looks at me with teasing eyes. He gestures his two pointing fingers sticking together. "You are back together?"

I blush and pout. "Ani. We just agreed to be good parents to Tae Woo. And to start that, we should have a harmonious relationship right?"

I notice that the four frown. "Harmonious? How could that be possible if he is engaging into a—you know." Kibeom raises a brow whi le asking this.

"Meolla." I sigh. "I haven't thought of that."

We all turn our heads on the door when we hear the doorbell rings.

"Annyeong!" Their manager hyung greets us.

"Annyeong haseyo oppa." I greet him.

"Eun Jae-ssi, how are you? Omo... Uri cutie Tae Woo is awake. How are you dear?" Their manager gladly cuddles Tae Woo. "Such a good boy."

"Like me hyung." Jinki butts in.

"Aishh." Their manager hyung hisses.

Jinki walks towards me. "I have trouble with this thing." He pouts while showing to me his neck tie.

"Ya... You haven't mastered this one?"

"Kibeom always do this for me."

I get the tie and tie it. "You should learn how to do it properly."

I blink my eyes when I notice that the four and their manager look at us with disbelief in their eyes.

"Bwoya?"

"Are you sure that you are not back together?" Minho repeatedly asks.

Jinki ruffles his hair. "We are trying to work things out as a family." Jinki faces back to me. This time around, I am holding Tae Woo. He kisses Tae Woo. "Don't be so stubborn to mommy okay? I love you Tae Woo." He looks at me.

I frown at him. "What?"

"Nothing. Take care here." He gives a smack on my cheek which makes me blush.

"What are you doing Jinki?" I whisper it to him.

"Trying to make things work. Look Tae Woo is watching." Jinki grins when I did not react.

I blush more when the guys tease us as they go out of the dorm.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋��💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I am left alone again in this house. I decided to clean the dorm. When it is Jinki's room's turn to be cleaned, I notice his phone.

"Omo... Jinki forgot his phone."

I call the four's phone, but they are not answering it. Maybe the event has already started. I quickly search what event they are attending. I found out that they are attending MNet Awards.

I look at Tae Woo. "Should we go there? Or should we wait here? What if your daddy will need this one?"

I jerk when I hear Jinki's phone ringing. I don't know who the caller is.

I call the other boys again, but it is out of reach. "Ottokhae?" I frustratingly ask when Jinki's phone rings again. I don't want to answer it or else, the caller might wonder why a girl is answering his phone.

I decided to bring the phone to the event. I am crossing my fingers that I can give it to him.

"I'm sorry mam, fans are not allowed to get inside." The security stops me.

"But I'm not..." I puff an air. "Can you just call SHINee oppadeul's manager? Please? It is so hot here. My son will be crying any time soon. I just need to give something."

"Mam, I'm really sorry. Besides, it is not our responsibility if your son will get hot. Why did you bring him here in the first place when you know that it will be this crowded?"

I bite my lower lips. I try to suppress my tears because there are a lot of fans trying to get in and trying to push one another. "Please? This is not a joke or a way to get in. I just need to return something."

"I'm sorry mam."

I sigh disappointedly. I am on the verge of giving up when I see SHINee oppadeul's manager. I call his attention. His eyes widen when he sees me.

"Oppa... He forgets this." I hand him Jinki's phone.

"Aigoo, look at you. Get in."

I shake my head. "No oppa. People will wonder why I can get inside. Plus the fact that I am bringing baby Tae Woo. I should be going now. Fans are staring at us." I see him nodding. I walk away. I notice some fans frowning while observing me. I cover Tae Woo's face properly while walking as fast to get out of the place.

I stop when I notice someone is blocking my way. I swallow my own saliva when I see Ha Eun. I bow at her. "Annyeong hashimnika."

She smiles at me. "Annyeong!" Fans are staring at us. Her manager tries to call her attention, but she asks for a minute. She hugs me. "You should not be here or anywhere, else you'll ruin their reputation." She whispers. "I'm his girlfriend in this world. Please remember that." She adds.

I try to smile and nod at her. She is giving compliments to Tae Woo, but I can't hear it properly. She walks away after she waves at me. I sigh.

"Wow! How lucky you are! Ha Eun-ssi hugs you!" Some of the fans get near and envy me.

"Ne."

"Are you a fan of her?"

I blink my eyes and smile. "I'm a fan of her and SHINee." Of course, it is a lie. "Ahm... Excuse me, I need to go. My son is feeling uncomfortable already."

I decided not to go back to the dorm. Instead, I end up walking in a peaceful park that I passed by.

My phone rings. I smile when I notice that Soo Young calls me. "Oppa!"

"Since when did you start becoming Ha Eun's fan huh? And what are you doing there with Tae Woo with you?"

"Huh? What are you saying oppa?"

"It's all over the news that a lucky fan of Ha Eun was hugged by her, but they got confused when they see you returning Jinki's phone to SHINee's manager?"

"I—I just... Why am I in the news?"

"She's using this against you and Jinki, Eun Jae. She's trying to unveil your identity. Where are you?"

"I—In the park oppa."

"Good that you did not come back home directly. Now, just be careful. There might be some fans following you especially that the news also asked whose son is that."

"Mwuhra goo? Why are they asking?"

"Hello? Why would it not ignite an issue when Ha Eun asked you that question? It is stated in the news."

"I did not notice..." I stop when I remember her saying something about Tae Woo, but failed to hear it clearly. "Ottokhae oppa?"

"Calm down okay? Just observe if there are people around you that are observing you. If none, quickly go home or if not, go to my place."

"Arasse. Neomo gomawo for this."

"What are best friends for right?"

"Right. Bye oppa."

"Bye Eun Jae and take care."

My hands start to tremble when I see a group of girls laughing. I am not sure if they are observing me or am I just being paranoid.

I wait for some moment when my phone rings again. This time around, it is Jinki. I stare on my phone. I am quite hesitant in answering it because he might be mad now. It rings again.

"Yeobeoseyo?" I ask meekly.

"Thanks God you answer my call Eun Jae. Where are you?"

"At the park. Mianhe."

"I know. I read the article. It is not your fault."

"You are not mad at me?"

"No. Like what I said, it's not your fault. Your intention is just to give me my phone."

"Mianhe... I should have stayed. I was kinda worried when there is a caller who keeps on calling you."

"Gwenchana. You should have not bothered. It is only Ha Eun."

"Ne? Oh... I did not know."

"I did not know either not unless I answered her call."

"Ah... I see."

"Are you going home now?"

"Meolla." I look around. This time, I see a group of girls hiding behind a bush.

"Waeyo?"

"N—Nothing. Let us stay here for a while and then we will go home."

"Sure? Is there something wrong?"

"None. Bye Jinki."

"Wait Eun Jae—"

I turn off the call. I start walking slowly towards outside that park. "Tae Woo, be a good boy okay? Mommy will find a way. I know your daddy might be worried for us now."

I call Soo Young. "Oppa, I'll go there in Grand Hotel."

"Jinjja? Should I reserve a room for you?"

"Please oppa."

"I'll wait for you here."

"Gomawo jeongmal oppa."

I silently pray that the girls will just leave us alone and that we will reach our destination safely. I heave a sigh when we finally get in a cab.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Any reservation mam?"

"Yes. It is reserved by your boss. Soo Young."

"Ah... Mrs. Lee Eun Jae?"

I shyly smile and nod. It still feels new to be called as such.

"Room 508 mam."

"Thank you."

I call Soo Young the moment I am facing the door, but he is out of coverage. I shrug my shoulders. Maybe he is inside.

I am shock when I see Jinki comfortably sitting on the couch.

"How did you know?"

He walks towards me and hugs me and Tae Woo.

"I was so worried. I knew right then that there is something wrong."

I am still in shock. "How did you manage to get here?"

"He informed the four that you'll be here and that probably you are followed so I made a quick arrangement so that I can come here."

I pat his chest. "You should not bother. You should have waited for us to come home."

"Aniyo. I feel restless. Ya... Gwenchana? Did someone hurt the two of you?"

I shake my head. I am touch because I can really see how worried he is.

"I am glad to hear that. Let's go home."

I puff an air. "You can't go out with us Jinki. The management will scold you if the people will know about us."

"I can't hide my wife and son forever!" Jinki's voice raises a little. He asks sorry to me when he realizes it. "Besides, people are already searching for your profile."

"Mwuh?"

"Any time soon, I have to answer their questions. We can't hide forever Eun Jae." He holds my hands.

"Will you be okay then?" I ask him with worry face.

He kisses my forehead. "Ne. As long as my family is okay."

I hold on tightly to his hold. This is not the right time to give up. I promise myself to be strong for my family like how strong and protective he is for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
942K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
209 28 26
But what if I end up heart broken again ? " I promise I will love you and stay by your side forever. I truly love you " Why did you lie to me , you...
1.7K 68 9
Jin- Love has the power to change anyone and anything Namjoon- Love is nothing just waste of time Yoongi- Not all love you the same as you do Jim...