Unseen ~COMPLETED~

By theprettybadwriter

At this point of my life, I know everything has all changed. I don't know what to see, hear or even do. Maybe... More

Characters + Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
I apologize
Chapter 27
Front cover voting- plz help me

Chapter 5

42 9 10
By theprettybadwriter

I woke up the next morning, and I was absolutely tired. Gabe and I stayed up until 4:00am...meaning that we only slept for 3 hours. I rubbed my eyes and stopped my alarm, watching Gabe slowly wake up. He crawled out of his sleeping bag, looking at me sleepily. A smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning Danielle," he said cheerful.

"Morning Gabe," I replied with a smile. 

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. That seemed to wake me up a little. I stared at myself in the mirror. Luckily I don't wake up looking like a troll every morning. I have to admit that I look pretty when I first wake up. I woke up like this Beyoncé, suck it up. I brushed my hair real quick and brushed my teeth. My morning routine isn't that complicated at all. 

I don't shower in the morning. I find it pointless. Why shower in the morning if you're gonna get filthy throughout the day. You'll end up showering in the afternoon anyways. And if I smell bad, then there's something called DEODORANT that some people in my class don't know how to use. Pfft...and they're telling me I should shower. 

I walked outside and saw Gabe at my closet, holding a few of my clothes in his hand. I walked towards him and stared at him confusedly. He grabbed one more thing from the hangers before shoving the clothes in my hand. 

"Here. I picked your outfit! I'm going to go bathroom now...and hurry up getting changed because we don't wanna be late for school," Gabe demanded.

He walked into the bathroom while i stared at the outfit he picked out. It was great to be honest. I loved simple things, and I believed this was perfect. It was a pain short sleeve white top and a blue knee length skirt. He also picked out my brown flats, brown handbag and sunglasses...so I'm guessing we might be going somewhere with Savannah after school. 

I threw my clothes on and made sure I looked good. I thought it looked nice. Gabe knocked on the bathroom door 3 times, to signal that he was coming out of the bathroom. He opened the door but kept his head down in case I wasn't done getting dressed. 

"It's okay Gabe. I'm done getting dressed...you can look now," I laughed.

"Wow Danielle. You look, great! You haven't worn something decent in ages!" Gabe exclaimed.

"Correction. I wasn't BOTHERED to wear something decent in ages," I mumbled.

"Right! Let's go have breakfast!" Gabe said.

He walked out and ran down the stairs. My mother was making pancakes. Not for me of course...I hated pancakes. I was probably going to help myself to anything I could find in the kitchen. Gabe walked towards my mother and placed an arm around her shoulders. He spoke to her as if she was his own mum, considering the fact that he sees her every single day. Guess he gets a little too comfortable.

"Hey Natalieeeee!" he sang.

"So you ended up sleeping here last night?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! There was no way I was getting back to that stupid family gathering," Gabe muttered.

"Well sit down then. Pancakes are ready," she offered.

Gabe smiled and grabbed enough plates for everyone except me because he knows I won't be eating pancakes. I grabbed the tub of Nutella from the pantry. Nutella sandwich here I come. No other choice anyways...well...no good choices at least. I grabbed some bread and fixed myself a sandwich, and ate it in no time.

"Hurry up Gabriel Michaels!" I yelled.

"Damn, chill. I'm coming," he said.

He shoved the last of his pancake in his mouth and put the plate in the dishwasher. We went walking together to school, like we usually do anyways. Talking about random stuff. Hoping that we don't get to school any time soon because it fricken sucks. 

Not to mention...looking around...

Knowing the werewolf could be watching me right at this moment...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in class next to Savannah. She was talking as usual, and I was certain my head was about to explode right now. I have to hear her stupid voice babbling on for the whole Geography period. Our teacher was never able to shut her up, so he gave up and left her alone. I was barely focusing on my work because of her. 

"I get that the rings on Saturn form around it because the gravity keeps it locked in there...but you know what I'm curious about. Why are they rings? Why are the rocks and ice and stuff only in the ring area...can't they just orbit but be scattered all around?" she blabbed.

"Savannah. I have no fricken clue! Do I look like an astronomer to you?!" I complained.

I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. I least I can get a break from Savannah and her stupid talking. How on earth does she come up with so much to say? And why are they all the most complicated stuff ever? I sighed and walked through the empty corridors. The girls bathrooms aren't near any classes...they were close to the lockers. So the smell wasn't really the best when we went to our lockers.

I didn't actually need the bathroom. It was just and excuse to leave class. I sighed and stopped near the lockers, looking down at the ground. Second day of school and I'm already like...dying. I felt a shiver go up my spine. Someone was behind me. I turned around and there he was. My school enemy. My frightening bully. Black hair. Blue eyes. A threatening stare. 

Evan Matthews... 

He smirked, placing his hand in his pockets. My feet were rooted to the ground. I forgot all about Evan during summer break. He's the one that makes my school life like hell. I stared at him in silence. I could feel fear taking over my body. I was scared he would hurt me. He always insults me and walk off, leaving me behind so upset. 

"Danielle Parker. I didn't expect to see you here. So...did you miss me?" he asked coldly.

"Actually I-"

"It wasn't a question bitch. Of course you fricken missed me. You missed all the sweet things I say to you. You missed all those heart-warming conversations we had in the halls when we saw each other," he scoffed.

His level of sarcasm was not comforting. He was up to no good...and I know that very well. He took a few steps closer to me. I was unable to budge. I was frozen. Almost everything he does makes me feel so hopeless. He was way taller than me, so having to look up at him just made me feel a lot weaker. 

"You're not wearing a garbage bag for once. Who are you trying to impress? Is it that creepy Wraith kid? Or is it your fucked up friend Gabe?" Evan teased.

"Gabe is not fucked up!" I yelled.

"Looks like someone's getting defensive..." he whispered.

I fell silent. He was being a lot quieter...which means he's in attack mode. It means that he's going to say something that's going to hurt me very soon. I hate when Evan insults Gabe...especially because Gabe is my best friend. Because he's always looking out for me. Evan took a step closer, staring at me right in the eyes.

"I remember somebody you used to get very, very defensive about..." Evan started.

"Evan. Don't." 

"Her name was Justine Parker..."

"Evan. Stop!" 

"Such a sweet girl. Too bad that thing happened to her..."

"Evan-"

"You were always so defensive about her. Looks like you still are. Here you are trying to shut me up because you're too weak to handle the little 'pain deep inside your heart'..."

I didn't think twice before I did what I did. Before I knew it, I had punched Evan in the jaw. Something I was probably regret very soon. He froze in his spot, his face slightly turned because of the impact. He was silent before he turned and faced me again. I shouldn't have punched him. He could hurt me. 

Evan gutted his chin out and grabbed me by the shirt and pushing me roughly against the lockers. A shot of pain went up my neck, making me gasp. He didn't let go of me, and he bought his face close to mine. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, making me grow more afraid.

"You listen to me you bitch! No one lays a finger of me like you did and gets away with it! I'm going to leave you go now...but trust me you're going to regret this later!" Evan yelled.

"Are you threatening me?!" I yelled.

"Yes! I am! I'm threatening you and there's nothing you could do about it! Maybe a miracle happens and you get replaced with Justine Parker! You'd be gone, and that would do the world a great favor!" Evan sneered.

He let go of me and thew me onto the floor violently, making me land right onto my arm. 

"No one likes you Danielle...maybe the world would've been way better if you didn't exist to start with..." he mumbled.

He turned and walked off. That really hurt me. It hurt me every time actually. I ran towards the bathrooms and burst into tears. He was the person to trigger my tears. Evan Matthews. He was once my best friend. Until the day that the incident happened with Justine Parker. Ever since then he turned his back on me and became the biggest bully ever. 

In just one blink of an eye, it was like we were never friends. With one click of a finger, the kind and amazing Evan Matthews was gone. Replaced by a heartless guy. It took him a few seconds to decide that he hated me and hated my existence. The only person who helps me out is Gabe. He helps me out whenever I get hurt from what Evan says...

Maybe he can help me with the werewolf problem too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 11 12
I picked up my phone and sat down on the edge of the bathtub before opening my messages. A single-lined text filled my vision. My heart lurched in my...
1.8K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
7 1 10
We were a very happy nuclear family .. till that day comes and I did the worst idiot mistakes , when I toke that enchanted necklace that I had found...
5.9K 859 27
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...