The Chosen

By LeandraSanchez

They were chosen, and there was nothing they could do about it. ♛ In editing. More

chapter one - the beggining
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty - the ending
♕ book two ♔

chapter four

329 12 4
By LeandraSanchez

edited

Chris

     He woke up,  yawning, and rubbing his eyes. He laid in his bed for a moment trying to remember the dream he just woke from.

Dream

     He was standing in the middle of no where - he could see himself as though he were someone else watching from a TV Screen. He felt the sun get hotter, and hotter. Soon there was no air for him to breath..

     As he took his last breath he saw his eyes turn yellow, his nails turn black and long, and all he could manage to say was... “Melody,

     He didn’t understand the dream. Sure, he thought Melody Oaks was beautiful, but he rarely talked to her. He groaned and got out of bed, stretching as he made his way to the bathroom. He reached out to get his toothbrush, when a sharp ringing made him fall to the ground, attempting to cover his ears. After a few more seconds, the ringing stopped and he got back up. He held on to either sides of the sink. He ran his hands over his face, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his nails. They were long and black, like in his dream. They were claws. Chris blinked once, twice, three times. He looked down at his hands again, and they were back to normal.

     Chris sighed in relief.Maybe this is just a side effect from lack of sleep.

     Suddenly Chris’ little brother bursted though the door, a dog whistle in his hand. “Look! Look what I’ve got!” Chris’ eyes widened.

     “Joey.. blow that whistle.”

     The little boy smiled enthusiastically, placed the whistle between his lips, and blew. Chris’ ears were in dreadful pain once more. Joey stopped, and Chris sighed. ‘How was that even possible?

     Chris had been chosen, and there was much more then black claws and dog whistles in his future.

~

Samantha

     As she got out of her moms car she noticed that today felt different. Everything about it felt different. The air was thicker, the clouds were gone, and the second Samantha stepped a foot inside W.R, she felt – trapped. She couldn’t explain it. She knew she could call her mom and have her pick her up, but she felt like she wasn’t truly free.

     She walked into the cafeteria and none of her friends where there. Samantha felt a slight buzzing in her pocket, signaling she had gotten a text. It was from Melody and read, We’re waiting for you in the P.E courts. Hurry.

     She rushed out to the P.E courts and sae her friends almost instantly. They greeted her with smiles.

     “Who wants to go first?” Samantha asked. Lily raised her hand and Samantha nodded, reassuring it was okay for her to start.

     “Remember when I was.. out sick.. on Monday?” They all nodded slowly, not making a sound. “Well.. I’m gonna show you the reason why I stayed home.” Lily backed up and they all take a few steps opposite to her direction.

     She took a deep breath and opened her mouth. They heared a roar as fire came bursting through her mouth.

     “You.. you breath fire!?” Castiel whisper–screamed.

     “I-I guess..”

     “You’re like.. A Dragon.” Samantha said, her eyes widened in amazement. This all felt like a dream.

~

Lily

     Me? A Dragon?

     “That’s impossible,” She said, scanning their shock stricken faces.

     “Then how do you explain that fire breathing?” Samantha said, while picking on her nails.

     “Exactly,” Samantha smiled after a few moments of silence.

     Lily rolled her eyes. Maybe she’s right.

     “Who’s next? The first bell is gonna ring soon and I can’t be late.”

     “Me,” Melody stepped forward.

     “Well, my.. experience happened at school. I was in Office Aid and this Senior kind of ticked me off and I..” Melody looks around trying to avoid finishing her sentence.

     “You what?” Belle speaks up for the first time since all the friends got together.

     “Well I growled. . and my eyes turned..” She sighs and rubs her temples, “They turned yellow.”

     Belle laughed and her friends all looked at her.

     “What’s so funny? Melody growled. It frightened her friends but Belle kept laughing.

     “You’re a damn Werewolf! Well, guess what? I’m a Witch.” She smiled with pride.

     “What?” Castiel gasped. “But.. I’m a Warlock.”

     This might not be exactly how other people would handle these things, but this was a very. . special group of friends. They believed in these things. So instead of laughing in their faces, Samantha just said, “Prove it, both of you.”

     Castiel puts his hand out and something starts forming.

     It’s an apple.

     “Cliché,” Samantha smiled at him.

     “Your turn, Belle.”

     “Well I assure mines will be much more,” She looks over to the apple Castiel is now munching on. “creative.”

     She puts her hand in the air then brings it down to her side and it starts raining. Pouring.

     Except, they were all completely dry.

     “Nice,” Nods Castiel looking around. Belle snaps her fingers and the rain stops.

     “My turn,” Says Leila. Samantha wonders what she could be.

~

Leila

     “I’m not sure what I am, really..” Leila chuckled. “After I took a shower one morning, there was a black feather in my drain, and last night after we agreed to meet up there were these two.. huge purple bruises on my back and I.. started scratching at my back.. And I pulled out another black feather.”

     Leila looked at her friends who all had beyond serious faces on. She had begun to worry until they all burst into laughter. “You’re a.. bird! Melody says trying to catch her breath.

     “Oh, shut up, I am not!” Leila was mad. Beyond mad. She stood there quietly listeing to everyone as they spoke about their experience, but when it was her turn all they did was laugh.

     “Whatever you say, honey.” Smiles Samantha attempting to hold back another laugh attack.

     “So what’s your great news?” Leila says sarcastically.

     “Well, it’s better then yours. I’m a Vampire.”

     She didn’t have time to prove her statement, as the ground began to shake viciously. They all ran inside, trying to see what was going on. “Is this an Earth quake?!”

     Suddenly the shaking stopped. The school fell silent as Leila and her friends walked slowly into the Cafeteria.

     Everyone was there. They were staring, open–mouthed at 6 castles, all different looking. There was one in the middle that caught everyone’s attention. It was the biggest of them all, and it was black. Who ever lived in that castle must’ve had great power.

      “Everyone out! Leila heard Rodriguez say. The students ran to the doors, pounding their fists and yelling for help.

     Yet, the doors wouldn’t open.

     “The Spill Out area!” Everyone ran as if on cue to the opposite direction. 

     The fence of the Spill Out area was gone, but no one questioned its absence. Instead, they all darted near the area.

    Everyone suddenly stopped, sending a few people hurdling back, falling on their asses. There was something preventing them from leaving. An invisible barrier.

     “What are we going to do now?”

     Before that question was answered Leila heard a loud growl from behind them.

     “It’s a Wolf!” 

     Everything after those three words was complete and utter chatastrophe. People were fainting, growing fangs, growing scales. Breathing fire and growing hair.

     Nevertheless, a only a selected few had crowns appear a top their heads. Leila, Castiel, Samantha, Ella, Gabe, Brandon, Noah, Naomi, Melody, Chris, Lily, and Damien.

     Everyone was paying close attention as we they came together in a circle.  Leila inspected everyone’s crowns, and realized that all of the couples had similar crowns. The only difference was that the female’s crown was a bit more feminine than the males.

     The croud around them was a riot of Zombies, Wizards, Werewolves, Mer–People, Vampires, Dragons.

     But Leila hadn’t changed. She still felt and looked the same.

     She wailed in pain as she felt her back tear open. Her back was suddenly much heavier and everyone gasped in amazement.

     “What? What is it?” Leila asked nervously.

     “Oh my God she’s..”

     “Holy fuck!”

     “Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?” Leila tapped her foot impatiently.

     “You’re an Angel, Leila.” Said Ella.

     “No,” smirked Noah. “She’s a Dark Angel.”

      “Okay..” Leila said, attempting to hide the blush that aroze on her cheeks when she saw Noah smirk. She coughed awkwardly. “I have an idea. All the couples with similar crowns, pair up. All the Wolves behind Melody and Chris, all the Wizard’s behind Castiel, all the Vampires behind Sam and Brandon, all the Zombies behind Noah and Naomi, all the Dragon’s behind Lily and Damien, and all the Sea Creatures behind Ella and Gabe.”

     The Vamps and Wolves were of course the first ones to arrive, with their super speed.

     “What do we now?” Asks Leila’s friend Ashley, waiting behind Castiel.

     “Well.. go to your Kingdoms.”

     “Who made you Queen?” Snapped one of the Vampire’s behind Sam.

     “Is my crown not enough for you?” Leila rolled her eyes.

     They all walked inside where they belonged and Leila was stood at the entrance of her castle.

     “Time to explore,” Leila said to herself as she took the first step inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
499K 979 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...