Cinder Lou (larry au)

By someofmytales

Louis life was terrible he was practically a slave in his own house and he was constantly yelled at be his st... More

Cinder Lou (Larry au)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
What places look like
Twenty
Done

Epiloge

2.4K 82 17
By someofmytales

After months and moths of stressing and planning the day was finally here. The day Louis will get married. Before this crazy whirlwind of events Louis never thought he would get married.

He thought he would be trapped in that house for the rest of his life with that god awful family. But then his prince in shining armor-no pin intended- saved him from that wretched life. Every passing day Louis thanks whoever is above for Harry. For without him Louis would have never made it.

Louis looked down at his suit the nerves finally kicking in. He was going to get married...wow what a crazy thought.

Louis couldn't wait for the future to come.

_______________
Authors note

So I know this is very short for an ending but it was all I could come up with. I have kind of lost interest in writing about Larry but I might be writing a story about werewolves cause that's what I have been reading a lot lately. But I don't know.

Would you guys read that?

-Kenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.9K 17
Its the 1600s and all Louis wants is the freedom he knows he will never taste again. He knew happiness, knew a good life and love. Had dreams and r...
491 23 23
Louis found his home; Until his home wasn't his anymore.
5.7K 123 16
When prince Louis is betrothed to Eleanor Styles, he finds himself falling for a certain curly haired boy instead. (It's shitty at the beginning but...
67.2K 2.5K 39
Being together for eight years hasn't been easy. Especially when it means that the kids are growing up and with it, a lot of teenage drama. From secr...