Twin Alphas

By GammaGirl2012

Named after the two most deadly things known to her kind, Bayne Silver is a tool for hunters set on destroyin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Shout Out - Special Mentions

Chapter 35

4.3K 175 9
By GammaGirl2012

Bayne's POV

My mind was racing, Tori was back. I didn't know what to think when I saw her walk in, all I knew was that the last time I saw her she had a bullet hole in her chest.

"Bayne? Everything okay?" Josh's voice pulled me back to reality. "Susan told us there was someone who wanted to talk to us. She said that she left the young lady in here with you." Aiden came through the door next. They both looked around, searching for anything out of the ordinary. It wasn't every day that someone walks up to the front door of the pack house and asks to speak to the Alpha.

"Uh, yah... She's with Aaron right now." My mind went back to when Aaron walked in on us earlier. He was shocked and confused. We both thought she was dead, we watched her take her last breath.

"Why are you thinking so hard?" Aiden asked me as he sat down on my right side.

"And why are we getting a strong sense of confusion from you?" Josh sat down on my left side and took my hand in his.

"The girl that wanted to talk to you, she's... um." I took a breath and chuckled under my breath. "It's Tori." I stared down at the rug under the coffee table and frowned slightly.

"Tori?"

"Tori as in the girl that helped you escape?" Aiden asked

"Tori as in the girl who took a bullet for Aaron?" Josh looked up at Aiden with a frown.

"Tori as in Aaron's mate?" They both asked together and looked at me for an answer.

"As in all of the above." I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"How?" It was like surround sound, they both had the same pitch and the same tone of voice. Although I could distinguish between the two of them who spoke without looking at them, when they spoke at the same time it threw me for a loop.

"She said the Goddess sent her back because she got in the way of her plans." I relayed all that Tori had told me and Aaron just minutes ago. When I was finished both Aiden and Josh had wide eyes and had a look on their face that screamed confusion. Honestly that's how I felt too. I was confused by the idea of coming back after so long and still being able to show love to someone so quickly. I shook my head and sighed.

"What is it... what's wrong?" Josh asked, his voice dripping with concern. I shook my head and stood up.

"Nothing, I just need to go for a run, that's all." Okay so it was a lie, but I didn't know how to tell them what I was feeling. Hell I didn't even know what I was feeling. It was like a cavity in my chest and a pit in my stomach. I wanted to hurl, but I didn't feel sick.

"No." Aiden's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Excuse me?" I was shocked he would talk to me like that. No one said 'no' to me.

"You're not ready to run yet. You are not going to go out there and hurt yourself." Aiden said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. His muscles bulged and his jaw was set firm.

"I have to agree with Aiden, you're not ready. You just got back to walking on your own a few days ago. Running isn't the best idea yet. We could take a walk around the house, maybe to the field, but you're not going alone." Josh agreed with his brother, his voice was kind and sweet, but right now I wanted nothing more than to be alone... or at least that's what I think I want.

"So you don't think I'm ready to be off on my own yet? I'm not some baby you have to watch like a hawk. I can take care of myself."

"You are not going for a run and that is final!" Aiden yelled. I stared at him for a minute and examined his face. His face was set in a firm scowl as he clenched his jaw and I for some unknown reason found that attractive. The whole image of his seriousness and his commanding tone was making me feel something I have never felt before. I didn't know what to call it.

"You can't keep me here." I meant to sound angry and threatening, but it came out hushed. My breathing picked up pace and I felt like I couldn't get a good breath. Josh closed his eyes and took a deep breath, sniffing the air as he did. When he opened his eyes again he looked directly at me and smirked. His eyes had gotten darker and his wolf was close to the surface.

"Something tells me you don't want to leave." He said as he walked around behind me. When he was behind me Aiden saw something on his brother's face and sniffed the air as well. His eyes closed and he let out a groan as he took a step closer. With both of them so close I felt their emotions like a ton of bricks. I couldn't quite put a name to the emotion they were both feeling, but it made me warm inside. The warm feeling spread from my stomach up to my cheeks and down to my lower regions.

"You smell delectable." Aiden said as he finally closed the space between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and Josh's hands rested on my hips. Their emotions were feeding the warmth I felt inside and made it grow until I couldn't think straight. I felt like I was on fire and nothing could extinguish the raging flame inside me. I trailed my hands up Aiden's arms and brought them to clasp behind his neck. I could hear both Aiden and Josh's pulse, they both beat at the same pace as mine. I didn't know what came over me but I pulled Aiden further into me and pressed my lips against his. His response was immediate and he didn't hesitate to dominate the kiss. I wasn't quite sure what to do so I followed Aiden's lead. Not a second later and I felt Josh's mouth on my shoulder. His tongue darted out and licked his mark on my shoulder. Josh's action on my shoulder caused me to gasp which Aiden took full advantage of. Aiden's tongue plunged into my mouth and battled with mine.

Reluctantly I pulled away to catch a breath, but that didn't stop Aiden from planting kisses down my cheek and landing an open mouthed kiss on his mark. I tilted my head slightly to give him more access. Josh brought his hand up to turn my head towards him more and took my lips in a gentle kiss. Josh was not as demanding as Aiden, but he took control of my mouth just as quickly. Aiden started nipping at my neck and pulled my hips towards him. I moaned into Josh's mouth as Aiden started grinding into my hips. I again pulled away slightly and tried to catch my breath, but when I did both Josh and Aiden stopped. They shared a look and the next think I knew I was being picked up, thrown over Aiden's shoulders like a sack of potatoes and staring at his backside. He walked, or rather sprinted up the stairs and down the hall way to what I thought was their room, I wasn't sure because my line of sight was reduced to Aiden's ass. I heard a door open and then close. It wasn't long after that I was being tossed onto the bed in the alpha suite with two hungry looking alphas standing right in front of me, and it looks like I'm the only thing on the menu. I had seen that look on a man's face before, it sent chills down my spine, and not in a present way. I bit my lip and propped myself up on my elbows, trying to calm my nerves.

What was wrong with me? I don't get nervous... I shouldn't be feeling this antsy just because Josh and Aiden look like they're about to pounce on me. I don't get nervous so why do I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach? I could feel my heart pounding and my palms started sweating, I couldn't control it.

"Bayne, what's wrong?" I looked up to see which one had spoken only to find out, I couldn't tell. Both of their faces had changed from predator and ready to go in for the kill, to soft and concerned with a hint of fear. My emotions were raging so much that I couldn't pick up on theirs through the bond, but their faces said it all. They were worried.

"I'm... I'm fine." I cleared my throat and sat up a little straighter. I looked down at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with either of them.

"No you're not, we can feel your fear and nervousness through the bond. What's going on?" Aiden put his finger under my chin and forced me to look up at him. They were both concerned for me, both wanting to make it better.

"Is this your first time? We don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with tonight... we can slow down." Josh said. I wanted to look away from them, but the sincerity in their face kept my eyes glued to theirs.

"No... it's not technically my first time..." My voice was quiet. What was wrong with me? I was never ashamed to speak the truth, about me or anyone else. I never got a feeling of dread when talking about an experience that left me wounded, physically or mentally.

"Not technically?" Aiden frowned and tilted his head trying to understand.

"I uh..." I cleared my throat again and tried to say it quickly. Like ripping off a Band-Aid. "I was raped when I was living in at the compound under Sercko. One of the guards took advantage of the fact that I was bound in chains and weak from the blood loss. This was before I had built up a tolerance to silver and wolfs bane so I didn't stand much of a chance." I wasn't able to say anything more before I was sandwiched in between two muscular forms in a bear hug. Their bodies pressed against mine and made me relax enough to take a deep breath and get a hold of my emotion. When I had them at a reasonable level again I could get a little of what Aiden and Josh were feeling. Regret, pain, sadness, guilt. I didn't want them to feel responsible for what happened almost 420 years ago.

I reached across my body and brought Josh's face up to meet mine. His eyes were sad and filled with guilt. I shook my head and brought his face up closer to mine.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered. I shook my head again and looked him in the eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes and gave him a small smile and pulled him in for a kiss. It was short and didn't get too intimate, but it was enough to make him understand that I didn't hold him responsible.

"It's not your fault." I turned to look at Aiden who shared the same eyes but also had the same look of guilt. "It's not the fault of either one of you." I did the same with Aiden, putting all the sincerity that I could into the one short kiss and letting them both know it wasn't their responsibility.

"We should have been there. We should have been able to sense that something wasn't right. We should have done something." Aiden said trying to take the blame that didn't fall on either of them.

"You hadn't been born yet." I said quietly.

"How old were you?" Josh asked me.

"97." They both growled and held me tighter. I just let them, they needed to calm down and they needed to know I was there with them in order to do that. After a few minutes of silence Josh pulled his head up and looked me in the eye.

"We don't want to push you into something you're not comfortable with. We want you to feel like you can talk to us no matter what." I felt the corners of my lip pull up as I looked into his eyes.

"I told you didn't I? No one else knows about it."

"Who's the bastard that did it?" Aiden growled out, his voice was strained and difficult to understand.

"He's already dead." I don't remember the man's name but I do remember the feel of his limp body between my teeth.

"By your hand, no doubt." I silently nodded to Josh's comment and relaxed into Aiden's arms. They both seemed to relax as well. We sat there for a few minutes, just being with each other, thankful that we still had on another. Josh started running his hand up and down my arm while Aiden rubbed my thighs. I started feeling warm inside, and like an itch I couldn't reach it began to get uncomfortable. I was frustrated that the boys could make me feel like this with just a few touches.

Aiden's mouth was attached to my neck in no time at all and Josh's mouth was on mine just as fast. The kiss with Josh was soon heated and Aiden's tongue was trailing every sensitive spot on my neck that he could find. I could feel warmth in my stomach that I had never felt before. I could hear their heartbeats pounding, and when I listened closely I noticed that all three of our heartbeats were actually in sync. They pushed me back so I was lying between them on the bed. Josh and Aiden both went for their marks on my neck and continued to nip along my neck. Josh licked up my neck to my earlobe and sucked it into his mouth while Aiden lightly trailed his teeth down my collarbone. A moan slipped from my throat and only encouraged the boys to continue with their assault on my body. Aiden slipped a hand up under the bottom of my shirt and Josh took it and pulled it over my head. My shirt was quickly discarded at the foot of the bed but I didn't care. I was caught up in the utopia of having both Josh and Aiden with me. Their hands skimmed over my torso and sent shivers of pleasure up my spine. I brought my left hand up and brushed my fingers through Josh's long hair while my right and went to Aiden's shoulder then around to play with the little hairs on the back of his neck.

"You smell absolutely wonderful!" Josh said around a growl, Aiden hummed his agreement and trailed kisses down my stomach, only stopping when the waist of my jeans got in the way.

"You have me at a disadvantage." I looked up at Josh's confused face. His eyebrows crinkled as he tried to understand. I didn't explain, I just grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. When his shirt was off he laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I looked down and met Aiden's eyes; he slowly reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head. I watched as the muscles in his arms rippled and his abdomen was dramatically uncovered. When I looked back up to his face he was smirking at me, as if he just caught me with my hand in the cookie jar. He then went back to kissing down my stomach. Josh was attending to the skin on my collarbone when Aiden licked from my naval to my right hip. Aiden's tongue on my abdomen flooded my system with shocks and covered my skin with goose bumps.

"Mmm, you like that do you?" my head was whirling and all I could do was make unintelligent sounds in response. I felt Aiden's fingers hook into the waistband on my jeans, but he didn't pull them off right away. He tugged my hips up using the waistband, allowing Josh to slide his hand under me and grab my ass. Josh growled as he took hold of me, his eyes darkened and his grip tightened. Aiden unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and smoothly slid them off my legs. Josh and Aiden hovered over me, taking in the sight of me. I had a black bra on with matching panties, simple but went with just about anything. They both let out a growl but it sounded more like a purr. Their staring was starting to make me feel a little uncomfortable, they weren't doing or saying anything. Did they not like what they saw? I couldn't believe I was looking for validation from a guy, but I couldn't help it, something about having your mates look at you nearly naked makes even the most confident woman feel self-conscious.

"Have you ever seen anything so perfect before in your life?" Josh didn't ask anyone in particular, he just let his thoughts be known.

"Never." Aiden let out a groan mixed with a lustful growl. Their attention was solely on me and it made a small part of me a little giddy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
56.9K 1.7K 51
This is a story of Robin Hoods sister Raven Hood. And guess what she's a werewolves mate... Life is hard enough. She lives in a tree and hunts for f...
59.8K 1.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
226K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...