Twin Alphas

By GammaGirl2012

Named after the two most deadly things known to her kind, Bayne Silver is a tool for hunters set on destroyin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Shout Out - Special Mentions

Chapter 17

4.6K 250 5
By GammaGirl2012

Aiden's POV

My brother and I were meeting the North Sky pack's Alpha outside our pack house. I was not thrilled that we had to ask for help; but the truth was, we needed it. Plus after what Margret showed us, I was excited to meet my... our mate. Man this was going to be hard, sharing everything for your entire life was hard enough, but now I have to share the one person who was supposed to make me feel whole. I just hope she's not too freaked out by having two mates.

Men started coming out of the bushes in front of the pack house, North Sky pack is here. The Alpha stepped out from the crowd and walked towards us.

"Alphas Josh and Aiden Witwer... it's good to see you." Jeremy said

"You have no idea." My brother and I said at the same time, it must be a twin thing because we do it all the time, sometimes it annoys us and other people, sometimes it just freaks them out.

"You will have to excuse my pack trainer, had to run a few things off before meeting you both." Jeremy said as he shook our outstretched hands.

"It's no problem, just let us know when he gets here, we can't wait to meet him." I told him, although I was curious as to why the pack trainer had to 'run some things off'. Didn't they all run here?

"I'm sure." Jeremy said almost under his breath. That was weird.

"Well, let's get you all settled, shall we?" my brother said as he lead Jeremy to front door. Josh was always the more hospitable one; he always handles visiting packs and new members, were as I am the one who handles war and conflict.

"You will all be staying on the top floor, most of the rooms have at least two beds in them and there are ten bedrooms up there, should be enough to cover the lot of you." Josh said, yup, the hospitable one. Even though our parents loved us both equally Josh was mom's pride and joy where as I was dad's. Dad always wanted me to take over as Alpha alone and have Josh be beta, but then he saw I was missing the more pleasant attitude to being Alpha. That's when he decided to make us both Alphas. Sure some things are harder having two Alpha males in the house, and when a pack is visiting it causes tension to sky rocket, but my brother and I make it work as we even each other out.

We had been helping Alpha Jeremy and his pack get their bags up to their rooms when our beta, Daniel, came running up to us breathing heavy with wide eyes.

"Alphas, rogues..." he huffed out

"Were?" Josh and I asked together as Jeremy and another wolf tensed.

"The small clearing, two miles south," He rushed out as Jeremy, one of his wolves, Josh and I ran past him going to the clearing.

"You think it's her?" Jeremy asked the other wolf. My brother and I shared a look. Her?

"Possible. We'll know when we smell it." he said as he picked up his speed, wow this guy's fast. As we drew closer to the clearing I could smell the distinct scent of rogue wolves and blood, but there was a sweeter scent that captured all my attention; vanilla. The wolf that was with Jeremy sprinted in the direction of the clearing as worry set into both Josh and me, what if one of our pack members was hurt? What if the girl that Jeremy was talking about was hurt? All those questions soon vanished as I saw what was in the clearing. The bodies of rogues were scattered around the clearing, most unrecognizable now, but the wolf standing above the bodies captured my full attention, the vanilla scent was coming from her.

"What the hell happened?" Josh asked. The black wolf turned her head and looked him in the eye, then turned to look at me. Instantly I knew; this was her, my other half.

"Mate." Both Josh and I said. She growled and turned to shift behind a tree. When she came back she had a white singlet and ripped up jeans. Her brown hair falling down in waves past her shoulders, her slender but toned body confirmed that she was in fact a fighter. She was beautiful, perfect. She would be the new Alpha female, our Luna, the mother of both Josh's and my pups.

"Shit." She said under her breath. I was confused, wasn't she excited to find her mate? Or was it the whole two mate thing that had her worried? I started to walk up to her, slowly as to not scare her, while Josh did the same thing. She didn't flinch when we were a foot away from her, but she looked unsure.

"I'm Aiden, and this is my twin brother, Josh." I told her. She didn't say anything to that, and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Sweetie?" Josh asked in concern, but all he got was a growl.

"Yah... That won't work with her." The wolf that came with Jeremy said.

"And who are you?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Aaron." He said as he smiled, another growl came from my mate causing Josh and me to turn around. "And your mate's name is Bayne." His smile grew, "Bayne Silver." My eyes nearly popped out of my head, Bayne Silver was a girl? I looked at my brother not sure how to react only to see he was looking at me in the same way.

"Aaron, shut up you idiot." Bayne said as she started to walk away. Quickly Josh and I reached out for her and wrapped our arms around her, our skin to skin contact caused sparks to rush through my body. It felt good, I didn't want to let go.

"Damn Bayne, relax, I just told them your name." Aaron said earning yet another growl from our mate. She struggled in our grip as she tried to get out, but every time she moved she created another wave of tingles to shoot through my body.

"Babe, you might want to stop that." I said in a low voice

"Let me go." She snarled out.

"I quite like this." Josh said. We had sandwiched Bayne in between our bodies so our chests were against her arm, my arms were wrapped around her waist and Josh's were around her hips. I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply letting her vanilla scent surround me. She tensed when I kissed her neck and I chuckled.

"I think she likes it too." I said as I pulled my head out of her neck. Josh went to do the same, and got the same reaction, causing us both to chuckle.

"Let me go. Now." She demanded, still glaring at Aaron. I looked at Josh and smiled; we both tightened our grip on her and nuzzled her again. "GNAH." She struggled even more in our grip as she yelled at us. "GET OFF ME!"

"Aww sweetie, I don't want to; you fit so perfectly between us." Josh cooed

"Um, guys... you might want to do what she says." Jeremy spoke up for the first time since we found Bayne.

"And why is that?" I asked him, I hadn't realized I loosened my grip until Bayne untangled my arms from around her and threw me across the clearing. I lay there flat on my back looking back at her as Josh struggled to keep a hold of her. He didn't hold on for long after though, she flipped him over her shoulder with ease. Then her attention turned to Aaron who started backing away with his hands up in surrender.

"Bayne, just calm down, don't do anything rash." He tried calming her, but she wasn't hearing it. Her eyes had gone from their beautiful blue-green to black; her wolf was near the surface. I scrambled to my feet and rushed over to my mate, knocking her down to the ground in the process. She started struggling again, almost throwing me off her, then Josh came and pinned her arms above her head while I held her legs against the ground. "Wow, glad she's got two mates; one wouldn't be able to handle her." Aaron commented.

"You're not helping." Josh told him with a frown as Bayne struggled to get out of our grip.

"Aaron, why don't you go back to the pack house and tell the betas that everything is okay and we'll be back in a minute." Jeremy suggested. Aaron nodded and left. "Bayne just relax, no one's going to hurt you."

"It's not me you should be worried about." She said through her teeth. "GET OFF ME!" she yelled once more. I looked up at Josh and then Jeremy who nodded and started walking back to the pack house.

"Alright, we'll get off, but only if you promise not to run, or fight." I told her. She stopped struggling and huffed. I released my grip on her legs as Josh released her arms. Within seconds she was standing up glaring daggers at both me and Josh from across the clearing. I rubbed the back of my neck as I watched her. She didn't move for the longest time. Suddenly she stiffened and looked to her left. I followed her gaze to find two hunters with guns pointed right at me and my brother. Bayne growled and charged us, knocking us out of the way as the guns were fired. Bayne had just reached us in time for the bullets to miss us; then she turned and went after the hunters, moving so fast I could hardly focus on her. After hearing two loud snaps, Bayne stepped out of the bushes and looked around.

"Bayne, you... YOU'RE BLEEDING." Josh yelled causing me to look down from her face to her torso, and just as my brother had said there was red dripping down her shirt from two places. She looked down at her wounds, lifting up her shirt enough to see them clearly. Then she plunged two fingers into one of the bullet wounds, the suction noise almost made me loss my lunch. I heard her grunt as she pulled out the first silver slug, dropping it and doing the same to the other wound. I looked at her amazed and discussed as she dropped the second slug.

"You never even flinched..." I said dazed. She looked down at Josh and me, taking in a calming breath before turning towards the pack house.

"What the hell?" Josh asked no one in particular.

"I have no idea." I told him, all I knew was our mate was a total bad ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
456K 9.6K 33
At age seven, Serenity , was thrown out into the woods to fend for herself after it was revealed her wolf was smaller than any had seen. She was a ti...
3.8K 137 17
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...
26.1K 731 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...