Have We Met Before? [ģxğ]

By CLexa_Ajey

Lexa Woods is a 21-year-old who lost her parents at such a young age. She was separated from her older sister... More

01-NERD HQ
02-"Hello. this is Clarke Griffin"
03-Back to Work
04-Your Here
05-Girls Lunch
!this is not a chapter! just hint
06- It's Your Eyes
07-Wanna Get Drunk Together?
08- Alcohol in Our System
10-Well, Goodmorning Princess
11- Holding Back
12- im a Fair Type
13- diving into her ocean blue eyes
14- Unexpected Flight
15-Captured Beauty
16- Break Down
17- Proven Sisters
18- Girlfriend?!
19- Young One
20 - just girls
21 - sorry O sorry
22 - tick-tock-repeat.
23 - always pass visiting hours
24 - oh c'mon!
25 - where?
26 - everything takes time.
27 - i hate you
28 - trust on a time bomb
29 - relax and listen
30 - Mother Of Darkness
31 - F Bomb
32 - Nothing but the Broken Empty Glass
33 - Gone
34 - Gone pt2
35 - Gone pt3
36 - Gone pt4
37 - Secret Room
38 - Wake Up!!!
39 - Tell me about it
40 - Hello and Goodbye

09 - Time To Go Home

1.8K 68 34
By CLexa_Ajey

Clarke's POV

My run-away home as I like to call it, its just out side of the city. Separated from all the stress and problems that i have to deal with everyday on my working life.

What can I say.
Having the life I have isn't as easy as people think.

"Dad. Will you be there at the art contest. I have a chance to win. And I promised I'll donate the money to that website to help kids rebuilt a school in Thailand"
I said. Looking up at my dad.
He put down his favorite pen and started typing on a laptop.
"Yeah. I'll be there. Sweetie. But right now I'm a bit busy with solving a big problem the world today have been suffering long before you were even born."
His fingers stopped moving. swung his rolling chair to face me and he leaned in and said
"Go to sleep clarke. When you wake up tomorrow. You'll be 5 years old. And I'll be here. I promise" he whispered and gave me a hug and forehead kiss before returning to typing again.
I walked down a long hallway from my dad's office. And looked for my mom.
I looked in the kitchen,
The living room, all the bathroom in the house. Even went to the patio. And then the basement, black yard. Front yard. I decided to check in their bedroom. Maybe she went to sleep early. She early does though.
I walked up the stare way and down another hall way. The main bedroom was at the first door on the left.
I slowly opened it and walked over to the bed.
I whistered
"Mom?...."
No one answered... So I walked closer and moved the blanket. It was just A pillow under the sheets.
Mom seems to be working late at the hospital again.
I made my way to room and lay on the bed looking up at my ceiling.
My parents made this professional painter paint the space or galaxy for me last year on my birthday.
I closed my eyes and

Opened it to see my house
I looked over to my right shoulder and found lexa had fallen asleep from the 30 minutes drive.

Pulling up to A speaker with card swipe as my truck stoped in front of the black with golden gate.

I dug in my truck compartment..being as quite as I can so lexa doesn't wake up.

She looked so peaceful.

I swiped my card and the gate opened as I drove my truck in from of the stares.

I jumped out and walked over to Lexa's side.
I slowly opened the door making sure she doesn't fall over.

I carried her up the stares. In the double doors. And up the stares again to A guess room. i layed her on the bed.

I walked back down to the Landry room and looked for clean blanket for lexa. I then made my way to the kitchen and got myself a cold water bottle. And her one so when she wakes up tomorrow. She might need it.

I made my way back up to the long hallway.
But i stopped by my room and changed to an over size shirt.

I then walked and Opened the guess room. I spread the blanket so Lexa's body was covered except for her shoulders. It made it look as if she was naked underneath the covers. I took her arms out the blanket and rested them on her side.
I sat beside the bed and drank my water.

I couldn't help but admire the beauty lexa holds that she doesn't even notice. She's special and she has no clue.

"Clarke"
She shifted and whispered my name.

"Yeah, I'm here"
I answered worried she wasn't feeling well or depressed. Maybe wanna leave and go home.

She did looked surprised and upset about that women back in the bar.

But no... She wasn't all those.
In fact she smiled when she heard my voice. I think she fell back to sleep though.

I reaching over to the opposite side of the bed and to get a pillow and use it to block lexa, just in case she rolls over. She won't fall. 

I'm always worrying about lexa  falling. I don't even bother to ask myself I I'm fine about falling for lexa. Will she even catch me the way I would catsger her over and over again of u have to.

When I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.
I turned to see lexa holding on to me.

"Clarke. Would you sleep with me?"
She asked.

I looked down at her with my mind trying to figure out what she ment

She looked up and opened her eyes as the moonlight shined on them.
I couldn't which eye to stare at.
I switched backs and forth to both eyes. And down to her lips that screamed for me to kiss them.

She then shifted pulled me in.
Out lips collide like two plants crashing against one other. Causing a destruction but so much beauty.

I kissed back as my eyes closed.
My hand found lexas backs nd my other cupped her sharp jaw.

She got up and pushed me laying on the bed. She didn't bother unbuttoning her white shirt.
She ripped it in half. Causing the buttons flying on the bed and some I heared falling on the hard tiled floor.

Her body got on top of mine.
Her right leg between mine.
Her lips meet with mine.
Her taste mixed with mine.

She made me wish she was mine!
She held both of my wrist right above my head. making her way down kissing my neck.

The tension between my legs grew stronger as she slowly got lower down my body. She stopped and she smiled and kept her eyes on mine. And I looked down as she made her fingers trail it's self up my thighs and under the over sized shit.

She kissed me again. And again. I didn't even noticed her hands already cupped my breasts. I isn't realize it until when she stopped kissing and lifted up my shirt.

She then kissed my stomach and teased with her kisses. She stopped just above my white pantie line.
I felt her smile against my warmed up flash.

My breathing changed.
I felt like u was under water.

She gave my legs kisses until she got to my inner tigh when I couldn't hold back a moan ive been holding in.

I'm in my parents house.
In the guess room with Lexa Woods. How is this even possible!?

I must be dreaming.

She kissed harder on my thighs.
I swear she's leaving her marks.
Her right hand found it's way to hold my left. And her right on my stomach again. Swerling in circle motions.

I moaned with even little thing she did. She made her way up to my lips again
She then pulled my shirt off.

I Switched our position.
Now I'm on top.

"Lexa. Stop!"
I said louder then I intended

Her eyes looked in mine and she looked like a kid who was caught stealing cookies.

"We're not ready... not..yet."
I said. I didn't wanna stop but I didn't want her to regret any of this.

If I were to do stuff with her.
I don't want her to be drunk.

"But clarke.... I just really want you" she said as her hand that was resting on her side is now moving up my thighs and to my side and she wraps her arms around me again.

"I do too. But-"
I stoped and-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Gotta end it here.
Sorrt. Lols it makes it a mastery.

This chapter didn't go as planned.
I was gonna let Clarke nd lexa drink more but then I was to show Clarke caring for lexa When lexa  isn't doing so well.

But I made sure they have their romance moments here because y'all are dreaming out about it.

Give this a ☆ And add it to your library list of course.

Find out what Clarke does next
♡Have We Met Before?♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Time To Go Home♡
♡Clarke's POV♡
♡work count : 1373♡

-Ajey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.5K 17
There isn't much that's worse than no experience when you want to impress someone. Lexa is itching to get Costia's attention and liking and because o...
27.9K 998 43
In the aftermath of the Mount Weather disaster, Clarke Griffin embarks on a perilous journey through the uncharted wilderness, grappling with the wei...
67.3K 2.5K 44
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩" Nova's journey continues, she is now living in Fio's cabin and training everyday, taking up new hobb...
121K 5.7K 53
Clarke Griffin is a 26 year old artist and art teacher, whom she believes that her life would end as a fairy tale. Marrying the person she loves, sta...