The Darkness In Her Destiny

By DmSaskia

Hi, you probably don't know me but I'm the reason that you never hear about werewolves. I've hunted them down... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Playlist.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
ALERT!You need to read this!
NEW STORY
New cover!
Demographics and more about a new story!

Chapter 15

560 23 2
By DmSaskia

A/N

OK, so I thought it would be great to focus on some of the other characters please let me know what you think! Please Vote and Comment!This was so hard.I'd like to dedicate my chapter to CutiePie- because she's the first person to actually tell me they like the story so thank you for being awesome! Enjoy! And thank you to the people who even bother to read the story.

Copyright © -ALL RIGHTS RESEREVED 2013

Saskia :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis's POV:

There were no words to explain my suffering and torment, to see someone you care about cease to exist before your eyes.There was nothing I could do to forebear it, Drina's gone and it's all due to my accountability. I was chained and I felt completely helpless, but I still think that I could've saved her.

My arms had been numb due to the adrenaline that had coursed through my veins, I have only just noticed that the chains had left gigantic indents.I had struggled so much that blood was cascading down my arms.

I felt so incredibly week, I was in a mental and physical void, unable to return.

The poison was still in my system, the hallucinations were coming back, everything was so surreal and bizarre, I couldn't focus on anything, the only colours that danced around my vision were angry reds and bottomless blacks.

 It felt as though there was a bass drum inside my head, violently trying to escape my skull.Dizziness was overwhelming me.

Tobin had left a while ago, probably to leave me to die alone,I could feel myself slowly inching closer to my death, slowly fading into the abyss.

Eden's POV:

 I felt so terrified and alone,I didn't even have Artemis with me anymore, I heard her ear-shattering screams before, now it was so silent, I expected the worst.

 I miss my Mum, I miss Dad, Arty and I even miss Sam, just a little, a very small fraction.My brother is so weird, he likes....well I'm not sure who he likes anymore, but my snooping into his conversations finally paid off, I now know at least he likes more than one person.That could just be typical of him, he always likes more than one girl,but there was something in his voice, something that I rarely ever heard, seriousness.

Come to think of it,my little ears didn't pick up the whole conversation,I didn't even know who he was talking about.

I was dragged into a dimly lit room and strapped to a creaky,agonizingly uncomfortable chair.

An enormous man,with yellow and black teeth came closer to my face,his breath smelled like rotten food.

"Behave little girl and you won't be harmed.........well as much as we want to"

I spat in his slimy,horrible face.

He returned this with a slap,my left cheek stung, tears fell down my face.

"Manners just like your sisters, but the difference is,she put up more of a fight,your just a pathetic weakling,always in dire need of someone look after and protect you"

"My Mummy and Daddy will come,and they'll beat you up" I smiled,cheekily.

He slapped my other cheek,I started sobbing.He laughed,evilly at this.

"Oh, your Mother already came to get you, she was killed before you could say deceased" He laughed,wickedly.

He reached out for me, except, before he had the chance to do anything, I let out a huge wolf howl,one that I knew the pack would'nt hear me, but I sent a message to be passed on to them.

Rose's POV:

I loved watching people in pain, especially my moronic, vapid cousin, then again she doesn't know I'm her cousin.

Tobin is my father, I killed my brother for him so that everyone mistook him for my Father and thought he was dead, my brother was useless anyway,he was weak,like my mother.

Another reason that Riadne left my father was because he cheated, with my mother, she didn't know, but when she find out, well you can guess what Tobin did.

He was so proud when I fooled the whole pack of my innocence, I fooled Sam the most. He's wrapped tight around my little finger, which could come in useful.

Yes, I am a crazed sociopath, and I love every moment of it.

I heard my other idiotic cousin howling at the top of her lungs.

As much as I loved seeing the life drain out of Artemis,her sister needed to pay, I released her from the chains and her body fell to the floor.

I charged into the room they we holding Eden captive, grabbed her face and punched her repeatedly until her body fell unconscious.

Well, at least she wasn't loud enough for anyone else to here.

Wyatt's POV:

I had been worrying immensely about Drina,she hadn't been eating or sleeping since the girls had gone missing and then she followed the same path.

I haven't seen them for days, Sam wasn't coping to well, most nights he'd come in completely doped and intoxicated, there was nothing I could do to punish him for this behavior, he was acting out, I understood completely why and when we find the girls, I will be having words with him.

I'd sent the pack out scavenging for them but they'd had no such luck.

I had so much paper work to do, being the Alpha, came a great responsibility, and very tedious ones.

I will never give up, never eat, never sleep, until I find my girls. I will personally kill anyone who dares to cross my path. How dare they mess with the Alpha, how dare they mess with the WhiteRaven Clan.

I never really told Artemis about her mother Riadne, the truth,I did know who killed her, but she is like her mother acts on impulse, she'd hunt them down and rip them apart.

Flashback:

I had heard news that my ex-wife had been living a few towns away, she had grown to trust no one,Tobin was looking for her.

I remember going to her house, hoping to see my daughter, just once, to make sure they were both okay.

I'd found the little cottage,it had ivy twisting its way towards the roof.

I'd heard clanging and huge bangs coming from inside,I jumped through a nearby,open window.Riadne was backed up against a wall, holding a chair to defend herself from my cunning brother.

"Leave her alone,don't you think you've caused enough suffering to her!"I'd roared.

He'd flashed me a conniving smile, "Oh but dear Wyatt,I'm only just getting started"

I'd lunged towards him, he'd dodged,effortlessly.

I'd taken the chair form Raidne, snapped a leg off and lobbed it towards him,he'd dodged again so rapidly,hitting Riadne instead.

She'd plummeted to the floor, screaming, anguish plastered my brothers face, he'd held her, tears falling onto her shirt.

He'd rocked her gently "Don't leave me"He repeated continuously.

Her body had become limp,he'd laid her gently on the floor,I'd never seen him so helpless.

He had then look towards me,resentment in his gaze, in that moment,after what I had done,even I hated myself.

Before he could say anything, we heard a voice "Mum!" she was saying.

I turned back to Tobin, but he had disappeared,I could hear my daughter coming closer I threw my self out of the window, hastily.

I was snapped out of my thoughts expeditiously, by my pack howling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
2.7K 244 13
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
2K 175 35
|Book one of the 'Hunter' Franchise| •COMPLETED• I didn't know how fast my life could change in a matter of hours but it did in the most twisted way...
Hidden By Soph

Werewolf

791 45 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...