Love Me Now?

By ArMY_bts07

"Y-you," I took in a deep breath, "love me now?" He just smiled at me and I bite my lower lips, refraining my... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10

10K 391 92
By ArMY_bts07

"There's nothing serious. Her body just lack of glucose. She has been dieting, isn't she?" The doctor looked at Jungkook.

"Huh? I-I don't know."

"Are you her boyfriend?" The female doctor asked Jungkook that and Jungkook didn't wait a second to shook his head.

"No. Actually, I don't know her. I was walking by and she just happen to collapse in front of me. That's why I bring her here." Jungkook lied and the doctor looked at him for a moment before chuckling.

"I'm sorry. I thought you're her boyfriend." The doctor smiled and focused back on the paper in her hand. The words the doctor had just said somehow made Jungkook to become damn curious.

Do we even look that compatible? No way!

"And you? How is your arms? Does it hurt somewhere?" Jungkook was brought back to reality and instantly looked at the doctor, eyebrow crossed. He had no idea why the doctor suddenly asked about him instead of Seulhi.

"Why did you ask that?"

The doctor smiled. "I saw you bringing her here just now and I thought that your arms must be hurt somewhere. Bringing someone to the 6th floor is not something easy, am I right?" She chuckled again and Jungkook replied with a fake one. "You should have let those nurse do their job and bring her here you know."

"Nah. Its okay. I'm fine." Jungkook stated. "So, can I meet her now?"

"Sure."

With that, Jungkook gave her one last smile and just walked out of the doctor room, searching for the room where Seulhi was at. He read out the number plastered on the door and entered it, seeing Seulhi who was laying like a soulless person on the hospital's bed.

With a frown, Jungkook looked at Seulhi, feeling highly burdened since he was trapped here to take care after her.

"Why did you starve yourself, stupid." He exclaimed as he adjusted the position of her hand on her stomach to pull the blanket over her but, he quickly pulled away when Seulhi moved a bit suddenly.

Slowly, Seulhi opened her eyes as she looked around her. Immediately, her eyes went round when she witnessed Jungkook in front of her. She wanted to quickly react by sitting up straight when Jungkook suddenly pushed her head down, preventing her from doing so.

"Just wait here. Don't move." With that, he walked away, leaving Seulhi alone, who was still confused as to why she was in the hospital in the first place.

What am I doing here?

She wondered before her stomach started to growl again, craving for food. She held onto it and grabbed a mineral water from aside. Just by looking at the drink was enough to make her close to nausea. Ever since she started dieting, mineral water had been her major food for every meals; her breakfast, her lunch and it also for her dinner.

That was how bad she wanted to lose her weight.

Not long after, Jungkook entered the room with a plastic of food in his hand.

Seulhi, who easily felt insecure as it just the two of them in this room, instantly adjusted her shirt as she made sure the shirt didn't too revealing or showing any skin of her body.

To decrease the nervousness that was so overwhelming in the air, she quickly took the mineral water beside her and drank it again but, Jungkook out of a sudden pulled it away from her and put it aside.

"Stop drinking and eat." He said with a serious tone while he passed the porridge to her but Seulhi just stared at it, didn't have appetite to eat or even see the food.

Annoyed by her slow way of reacting, "Take this." Jungkook took a hold over her hand and placed the bowl of porridge on her palms.

Seulhi slightly flinched when she felt Jungkook's finger brushed against her skin. Jungkook looked at the stifed Seulhi and rolled his eyes out of annoyance. He then scoffed at her before he sat on the bed beside her, once again surprised her.

He took a spoonful of porridge and brought it to her pale lips. Seulhi stared at the spoon for a moment before she then heaved a big sigh and slowly tilted her head to eat the porridge. But, before her lips had the chance to touch the spoon, Jungkook already pulled away and grabbed her hands instead, giving the spoon back to her.

"Do you expect me to feed you? Hell no, I've been suffering enough to bring you here."

Seulhi didn't say a word as this was what she already expected from him, the Evil Jeon Jungkook.

She ate the porridge in silent and she kind of feel better after she finished her porridge after 5 days her stomach had nothing for digestion. She continued on eating and every 10 seconds, she would steal a glance at Jungkook who was busy with his phone on the sofa opposite her and it was when something out of nowhere popped into her mind.

The wedding will be held in 2 days and she was already gave up with the way Jungkook treat her and what was playing in her mind was,

Will she be able to manage her life after the marriage?

*
*
*

*WEDDING DAY*

"Where's the eyeliner!?"
"Which colour suits her!?"
"Hey, don't do that!!"
"Yahh!! Be careful!"

Everyone was in rush. Some of them were so happy and some of them were stressed out but, there was only one girl who was extremely sad about her marriage. Her own marriage. "Seulhi. Can you smile? You need them today!" Mrs.Lee, her mom was busy convincing her daughter who keep on giving a smile that couldn't even be described as one.

It took them 2 hours to dress up the bride and not to mention, the dress hugged her perfectly, showing of her beautiful curve. Her straight black hair was curled at the end and the make up on her face made her jaw to look strong, her nose to look high and the Hazel contact made her eyes to stood out the most, making it impossible for everyone to think of her as some insecure lady.

But still, a big sigh was released as she stared at her reflection through the mirror.

She kept pulling the dress up to cover her cleavage as she felt very uncomfortable with it.

"Mom, can you at least let me wear my specs?" Seulhi pleaded to her mom. Her confident had dropped miserably without it on her face but unfortunately, her mom shook her head again.

"You look pretty without it honey. Please, just for today." Her mom told and Seulhi had no choice but to agree with it.

"Mrs.Lee. The groom has arrived. Lets go."

Just by hearing these words were enough to make Seulhi's heart beat like crazy. She took one last look of herself through the mirror and closed her eyes tight, praying for God to help her gain her confidence and not to make any mistake today.

*
*
*

She reached the church and she couldn't deny the fact that her heart was beating so loud against her chest. She looked around her and she became more nervous when every cars that were nicely parked were all the luxurious one, all the more reason to not stick to her plan to run away.

She linked arm with her dad as they stood behind the door of the church. Her heart then again, was beating vigorously underneath her chest as she kept her eyes darted on the door in front of her.

The panick approached her when the door suddenly cracked open, revealing people from the wealthy families in their black expensive tuxedos and dresses.

But, she grateful enough that the reporters were not allowed to enter the hall.

She still felt uncomfortable with the tight, revealing dress along with this 4 inches high heels and yet, she was forced to walk down the aisle where everyone started to clap their hands to her.

She put a forced smile on her face and fight against the feeling of insecurities as she walked along it.

She took in a deep breath and held tight over her dad's arm as she tried to prevent herself from stumble because of this high heels; the heels she never expected and never thought of wearing in her life.

Still with the same awkward smile on her face, she then slowly turned her hazel gazes to the front and met Jungkook, who already had his eyes widened when he saw the bride coming his way. For a moment he had to blink few times to make sure his eyes didn't fooling him. His eyes traveled from her toe to her head and he didn't intend to but, a silent wow by itself left his mouth. Seulhi turned out to be so much different.

From a Nerd to a model coming straight from Victoria secret. Her beautiful curves was what giving him the references and for the first time ever, he knew, they were absolutely not wrong.

It took Jungkook a couple of seconds to finally reach out for her hand and linked it with him, acting all kind and innocent in front of the guest. They made their way up to the front as everyone eyes were darted only on them.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook accept Lee Seulhi as your wife, to follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" 

Jungkook cleared his throat as he focused back to the priest since his eyes were always wanting to stick on her cleavage and her body.

"I do."

"Do you Lee Seulhi accept Jeon Jungkook as your husband, to follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" 

Seulhi became silent for awhile as she tilted her head upward, looking at Jungkook who was already staring at her. The moment their eyes met, Jungkook completely forget about the fact that the lady in front of him at the moment, was indeed, the one he had always despises with all he has. At the moment, he forget that the eyes he was staring at and the eyes he found beautiful was also hers.

For god knows why, he kept gulping his saliva down, licking his pinkish lips as he stared down at her red, tempting lip. Right at that moment, he wished the world could be fast-forwarded so that he could skip to the part where she already vowed her part. At the moment, in his head,

God damn it those lips..

"I-i do."

"I announced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." As this words coming out from the priest's mouth, Jungkook didn't wait a second when he suddenly draped his hand around Seulhi's waist, pulling her forward as his soft glossy lips captured hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 6.9K 26
The words you speak can save his life. Say the wrong thing and he'll be hung six feet in the air. Haha. No pressure.
110K 2.7K 46
Do you ever believe in eternal love? Well why did I asked it? I didn't even felt love not at all, who will love me? I'm a demon, a monster that Muzan...
231K 11.2K 45
It all started when he decided to appear in front of her apartment one night. ―inspired by the cover song hug me.
469K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...