Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You

428 16 0
By amatif_zbad

It's been two days that I enjoy staying with Jinki's parents.

I am currently washing the dishes when a pair of hands traps me through holding the rim of the sink. Looking at the pair of hands already gives me an idea as to who it is. I know Jinki's hands very well.

"Jinki." I turn around.

He smirks. "I'm glad you still know your husband's name."

"A—What are you doing here?"

"Fetching you Eun Jae." Jinki's mother appears from behind.

"Eomma?" I look at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry Eun Jae... It's my fault. I got a slip of tongue." Jinki's father looks down.

"Gwenchana appa." I glare at Jinki. "Get your hands off." Jinki follows.

"Eun Jae... I think it's also right to talk to him. You may not notice it, but I knew from the start that there is really something wrong between you two. I don't mind you staying here dear, but seeing you crying alone at night, I feel like the right thing to do is to let you two talk."

I look on the ground. I bow when I feel guilty inside me. "Jwesong hamnida eomma, appa. Jwesoghamnida for lying about SHINee oppadeul having a sudden flight."

"Gwenchana... Just you guys talk, arasseo?"

I nod a little. When I see that his parents already walk away, I continue ignoring him. I continue washing the dishes.

"Eun Jae..."

"I'll finish this first."

Jinki helps me in washing. He did not go away even if I push him.

"We're done... Let's talk Eun Jae."

I look at him while drying my hands. "What is there to talk? Don't worry. We'll go with you." I walk directly inside the room and pack our things. He follows me.

"Can you not just wait outside?"

"Let's talk Eun Jae."

"There's no need to talk. I already get it. Out... Please go out." I throw him Tae Woo's clothes while crying. "Out!"

He stares at me with worried face. Instead of walking towards the door, he walks towards me and holds my hands. He places my hands on his chest. "If you want to hurt me for being stupid, please do so."

I push him instead. "Go away! Go away!"

He hugs me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise... I won't let her go in the dorm. I promise I'll make it up to you and Tae Woo."

"How could you do that? You don't even believe me."

"I'm sorry." That's the only word I hear from him. It only disappoints me more. "Let's go home."

I nod. "I'll just finish packing our things."

"I'll help you."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Eomma, appa, neomo gomawo for letting me stay here." I bow to them. "Again, I'm really sorry for lying."

"Gwenchana... Visit us if you want to arasseo?" Jinki's father taps my arm lightly.

"Arasseo appa."

"Ya, Jinki... Don't scare Eun Jae again hmm?" Jinki's mother scolds him.

"Ne eomma." Jinki gets Tae Woo from his mother. "I'll take care of my family eomma. Promise."

"I'm glad to hear that."

After saying goodbyes, we already drive way home.

"Are you okay there?" Jinki asks since we are sitting at the backseat.

I nod as an answer. I still have no tongue to talk to him.

"Good."

"Jinki..."

"Hmm?"

"What if... What if people will know about your situation?" I ask while looking outside the window.

I heard him sighing. "Don't worry about that. I'll handle it."

"Arasseo."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Tssk... Look at hyung. He looks cool with Tae Woo in his arms noona right?"

I only smile to Taemin's question. We look at Jinki and Tae Woo in one corner. Jinki volunteers to make him go to sleep.

"Ya... Eun Jae, I'm glad hyung was able to get you. He acts weird when you were gone."

I look at Kibeom with eyes asking for explanation.

"He is always fidgeting... And according to Soo Young hyung, he went to his house to check if you are there. Soo Young hyung did not inform you?" Jonghyun asks.

I shake my head. "Ya... I keep on messaging him, but he won't reply."

"Jinjja? Hyung said everytime he will reply you and call you, you won't answer or it's busy." Minho frowns.

"Mwuh? Yaa... Jamkaman." I get my phone and pouts when I realize that Soo Young oppa's number is blocked. I show it to the others.

"Jinjja... Hyung?"

I nod. I remember that I did not receive any messages from Soo Young oppa since Jinki talked to him.

"Hahaha... Hyung really loves you Eun Jae." Kibeom teases me.

"Aniyo. He loves Ha Eun."

"Ani."

"Eun Jae... Tae Woo is already asleep." Jinki butts in.

I stand and glare at the four when they keep on throwing me teasing looks.

"Ya, what's happening to the four of you?" Jinki asks while passing Tae Woo to me.

"Just teasing Eun Jae." The four stand and give our son a kiss on the forehead.

"Night everyone."

"Night."

I frown at Jinki when he follows me inside the room. "Why are you here? You guys have a schedule today right?"

I see him nodding. He sits on his share of bed. "I want to see him sleeping. I want to make sure that you are having a nice sleep."

I lie down on the bed. "If you are thinking that we will elope again, don't worry, I won't do it."

"I am not thinking that way Eun Jae. I just want to make sure that you guys are fine."

Instead of answering, I close my eyes. I can feel him holding my hand. I open my eyes again.

"What?"

"Gomawo for coming home with me."

"I'm doing this for Tae Woo. Like what you did when you want us to stay here, right?" I get my hands from him.

"It's not—"

"I'm already sleepy. Good night Jinki." I yawn while saying it to him. I ignore

him.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He waits for Eun Jae and Tae Woo to fall asleep. He feels lighthearted when Eun Jae agreed to go home with him. He kisses his son before he stands and goes to Eun Jae's side of bed.

"Goodnight Eun Jae." He kisses her forehead.

"Kaja?" He asks the other boys.

"Have you seen your twitter hyung?" Kibeom asks.

"Wae?"

"Rumours are spreading that you are with another girl." Jonghyun answers.

He clenches his fist. "Ha Eun probably started this rumour."

"Hyung, for once, do you really love Ha Eun?" Minho asks him.

He shakes his head. "Please don't tell it to anyone even to Eun Jae."

"Huh? But Eun Jae really thought that you really love that girl." Kibeom shows a disapproving look.

"I know. Just don't tell it to her."

"What are you up to hyung?" Taemin seriously asks.

He shrugs his shoulders making the four pout when their hyung did not answer them.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Hyung, why is she here?" Jinki asks their manager when she sees Ha Eun.

"There is a rumour that you are with another girl. A lot of fans get pissed, so to appease them, the management decided to let her attend the guesting. Make sure to be sweet to her."

"Aniya. I already have a wife." He whispers it to him. "She'll be mad."

"Aigoo... Don't worry about that. I called her just a while ago and informed her about what will happen."

"Mwuh? Hyung!!!"Jinki is not able to continue his rantings when the emcees called them already.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I cannot fall back to sleep after I receive a call from SHINee's manager.

Look what we have here. Are we not perfect?

I see a photo of Ha Eun and Jinki smiling together in the camera. I delete it immediately. I block Ha Eun's number.

I call Soo Young when I feel so bad about it.

"Oppa!"

"God Eun Jae! You are still alive! Ya, I am about to sulk because you are not responding to me."

I sniff. "Mianhe oppa. I did not know that Jinki blocks your number."

"Aigoo... That guy. He's rude."

"Not really oppa."

"And now you are defending him."

"Aniyo..." My tears fall when I remember that Ha Eun and Jinki are together.

"Gwenchana?"

"Oppa... I miss you. Let's meet tomorrow."

"Jinjja? I miss you too. I miss uri Tae Woo."

"I'll see you tomorrow then oppa?"

"Ne. Ne."

"I'll turn off the call now. I think they are back already."

"Arasseo, before you'll be accused." I hear Soo Young chuckles. "Bye Eun Jae."

"Bye oppa."

I place my phone at the bedside table. I stare outside the window.

"Eun Jae... You are awake?" Jinki asks.

I nod at him. "Tae Woo woke up earlier. I had to make him fall back to sleep again."

Jinki nods. I can see him swallowing. "Eun Jae... About the guesting earlier—"

"Gwenchana. Your manager hyung already told me." I stare at him. "I'm sorry if it makes you feel burden having me by your side."

"Eun Jae..."

I snap in the air. "Why don't you change your clothes? Let's go to sleep okay?"

Jinki nods. I know, he has so much to say, but I don't want to hear it as of now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 308 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
6.1K 352 31
ใ€Completedใ€‘ Yoongi and Jimin made a promise. One to never leave each other. To always love each other no matter what. Obviously, that promise was bro...
59.7K 2.5K 47
"Don't act like nothing happened, Jungkook. You left us." That night after he kissed you. He disappeared, " I came to your house every day..." "I kn...
127K 5.4K 76
โœ… COMPLETED โœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...