The Reply (JackSepticEye x De...

By tackytella

As an adult living with your grandparents life can be, difficult. Stressed for money, friend stopped talking... More

Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 1
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 2
Untitled Part 3
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 4
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 5
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 6
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 7
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 8
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 9
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 10
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 11
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 12
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 13
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 15
Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 16
Sequal

Cɦǟքȶɛʀ 14

2.8K 104 176
By tackytella

You woke up groggily, sunlight streamed through a window in Sean's recording room. It has been a week now since you had "Moved in" with Sean. It was also the first time you slept in that whole week. You sat up groggily, Sean usually would be awake by now, it was a pleasant day outside, there were no clouds out. With a startling moment of remembrance, you recalled that it was February seventh, Sean's birthday. The past week you had given him probably wasn't a nice gift, the comments wouldn't stop either. Sean and you didn't know how to respond, so you guys didn't address the problem at all. Responses would have to be very well thought out anyways. People took Signe's comment as an accusation, which neither you or Sean had figured out if she was just stating something or if she was trying to turn people away from him, but either way it had caused the chaos. Today you were going to be determined to help Sean's week improve and to appreciate himself, you still hadn't forgotten his face when you first got to his apartment that night you told him how great he was.

You decided to get up, and you were surprised breakfast wasn't ready for you when you got downstairs. The previous week Sean went out of his way to make breakfast before you came down the stairs, which you appreciated a lot and you weren't trying to be selfish, but you wondered where he was. The house was quiet, you wondered if Sean had even gotten up yet. Well, it's his birthday, I'll let him sleep. You thought so you decided to try and make breakfast yourself. Most of the time you'd eat breakfast from easily cooked things such as frozen waffles or cereal, so making him a nice breakfast would be a challenge, a challenge you were willing to accept nonetheless. You decided on the most cliche breakfast ever, pancakes. It was something you figured you couldn't mess up too badly, you just hoped he wouldn't wake up before you were finished.

You got to work in the kitchen, taking out the ingredients you found on a recipe on your phone. It was going okay until you realized the pancakes wouldn't rise. They were literally flat and almost impossible to flip.

"Great, fantastic." You said, clearly irritated. You tried to pay no attention to your stomach's loud growl until it started to hurt. Breakfast wasn't going anywhere and you were getting hungrier by the minute, it didn't take you long to completely give up. You did your best to dispose of the now burnt world's flattest pancakes and rid the room of the smell, and yet Sean still wasn't awake.

Am I going to have to wake him up? This is ridiculous, it's almost nine. You thought to yourself as you finished cleaning up. You walked towards his room and knocked on his door, you heard movement, telling you he was finally awake.

"Sean, I'm sorry and I know it's your birthday, but I ruined breakfast and.. Oh gosh nevermind sorry." You said, realizing that waking him upon his birthday was selfish. You heard Sean chuckle from inside his room.

"I'll get up and make breakfast just gimme a minute (y/n), and g'mornin'." He said, he didn't sound irritated, he sounded completely okay with the fact you woke him up on his birthday. In about five minutes he got out of his room to make breakfast. He did in fact look like he just woke up, his glasses were slightly lopsided on his face and his green hair was disheveled in a way that you found kind of cute.

"So, what did yeh try makin' for breakfast anyways?" He asked as you sat down, he was just finishing up making some French toast.

"Pancakes, I wanted to make breakfast for your birthday, especially because you were so tired, sorry that it didn't work out.." You said apologetically.

"It's fine, at least I have been improving my cooking skills." He said optimistically. You had to smile at his positive attitude, it was contagious.

"Are we doing anything for your birthday?" You asked.

"Oh yeah, Mark wanted to Skype call me, thanks you actually reminded me of that I'm supposed to message him when I can call him." He said. You smiled, you really did look forward to seeing Mark again, he was a joy. You started to eat your French toast and Sean pulled out his laptop to tell Mark he could call, Mark responded almost immediately with the call invite.

"Hey Jack! Haaappy birthday!" Mark said energetically right after Sean accepted the call, he laughed.

"Thanks Mark. Yeh don't have to make a big deal outa it though," He said "But I guess I do appreciate it."

"Ah what are friends for mi amigo? And how's (y/n)?" Mark asked. Sean informed Mark about you being sort of homeless a few days ago, Mark seemed to understand completely and was actually really generous about it as well when Sean told him you would stay at his house.

"I'm doing fine Mark, nice to see you." You said coming into the camera's view. Mark smiled and waved.

"What did you give Jack for his birthday (y/n)?" Mark asked, you slumped down. You couldn't get Sean anything without money except for a burned breakfast.

"Well it's not like I could afford anything.." You said.

"It's okay (y/n) I don't need anything anyways." Sean said, you smiled halfheartedly, the fact that he didn't need anything didn't lessen your desire to get him something however.

"Well I wasn't saying you needed to buy him anything.." Mark said, raising his eyebrows. In an instant both you and Sean stared at Mark with a death glare, causing Mark to burst out laughing.

"Geez guys I was just teasing! Your response was funny though, you two were in exact unison." He said chuckling. As much as you wanted Mark to be your friend you knew there was no way to avoid his teasing, which you found humorous sometimes but for some reason this subject seemed to bug you more than normal.

"But (y/n) you have to admit, Jack is pretty hot." Mark said, wiggling his eyebrows more.

"Oh gosh Mark please just shut up!" You said, you felt your face heat up and you refused to even glance at Sean, who was silent. Mark started to laugh again and it took all your willpower not to laugh alongside of Mark, his laugh was so unique it made you want to laugh yourself.

"Okay I'm done with all the teasing. Anyways Jack happy birthday, I hope you have a great day! Spend some time with (y/n) okay?" He said, he seemed to be trying to hold his own giggles.

"Mark I have work." Sean said monotonous.

"Okay Jack, talk later." Mark responded.

"Yeah, bye." Sean said ending the call. He sighed and sat back in his seat, your eyes wandered towards Sean for a second, somehow his messy hair seemed cuter to you, you quickly turned your glance and avoided eye contact.

"So.. I uh, have to record, sorry (y/n), I'm only recordin' once and uploadin' once today though so I might have more time later to hang out." Sean said. You shrugged, still avoiding his gaze.

"Okay, sounds good."

☽ ☆ ☾

All day while Sean was recording you couldn't keep your mind off of the conversation you had with Mark. You tried to recall Sean's reaction, he had been so quiet but you were too scared to see his face. Of course I don't like Sean like that, I was just nervous because I don't want him thinking I like him right? You tried to convince yourself of this all morning into the afternoon. Sean got done uploading and recording past lunch, so he had a whole afternoon to himself for the rest of the day. However, after he had finished recording, you couldn't find him anywhere. He wasn't in his recording room, so you assumed he had already sent Robin the files to edit. He wasn't down the stairs or near the gaming consoles, the only place you hadn't looked was his room. You ventured there and were going to knock on the door, but you heard movement inside so you quietly opened the door without permission. You peeked inside, it was a cozy small room, you had never been in there before. For a moment you couldn't see Sean, but you found him eventually on the other side of the bed, facing the wall. You didn't want to startle him, so you quietly walked into the room. He seemed to be looking at a sort of poster picture, a perfect image of him and Signe. At the sight of him looking at the picture with such longing made your heart ache, he missed her still, and you knew it.

Then Sean did something unexpected, he ripped it off the wall and crumpled the paper up, throwing it behind him. You stared at him incredulously as he unfolded another paper, a photo of him on the panel with Mark and Felix and you. Your heart started to warm up in some way, he was replacing the one part of his life that he loved so dearly with the friends he'd been so loyal to, something you'd admired about his personality.

"(Y/n) yeh don't have to be so secretive that your here, I heard the door yeh know." Sean said without turning around. Your heart leaped in your chest for a second before you slowly made your way to him.

"You miss her a lot don't you." You said quietly next to him now. He looked at you and nodded, his light crystal blue eyes held a mix of emotions that you yourself had felt for so long, heartbreak, sadness, insecurity, anxiety, and the list extends. When you felt those you had always wished for someone to lean on, or to hug you. It was ridiculous, the idea of you longing for a hug, which you were convinced that you hated, but maybe you hadn't all along. You new right now that was exactly what Sean needed, so you leaned in to hug him, but Sean caught you and you couldn't finish your task, instead now he held your arms and your face was closer to his face than it had ever been. In a moment like this you didn't know how to react, should you pull away? No, a part of you was comfortable with this.

"(Y/n), I may miss her, but I don't love her anymore, at least not like that. No, that's over, it's done. I've stopped dwelling on the past, now it's time to live in the present. I did need someone to lean on, I was sure it'd be Mark or Felix, but no, you came along. You, a normal fan, happened to comment on my channel, I happened to reply. If you hadn't done that I would still be stuck on Signe, because I wouldn't have someone to replace that one void spot in my heart." He said, your face heated up so much you thought you'd burst.

"I-I.. did I, wha-" You stuttered, you couldn't say anything else, you froze and let his words run over you. I wouldn't have someone to replace that one void spot in my heart. Had he had feelings for you? Is that what he meant? You meant to question his meaning before he leaned in, and before your mind could comprehend anything for that split second of shock he was there, and he was kissing you. You never felt this sense of affection before, it was a simple kiss that lasted a few seconds, but your heart was roaring in your ears for the whole thing. After you two broke apart Sean's eyes no longer held those sad feelings but replaced with a complete contented look of compassion. You realized you had been holding your breath and you slowly exhaled.

"(y/n), you replaced that one void spot in my heart. It was weird, and sorry if yeh weren't, uh, expectin' that or somethin' but all the sudden I just felt-well, I dunno.." He said, a goofy grin started to consume his face as he scratched the back of his neck. You felt your face heat up more, and you couldn't help but smile too.

"It's fine. No, it's more than fine, it's better than fine." You said "Gosh I sound cheesy, but can you let me hug you now?" You asked, Sean chuckled.

"'Course." He said, you leaned in to hug him, you felt the warmth of the hug even more as he wrapped his arms around you in a full embrace. For the moment you forgot about the comments, you forgot about the past week, you were finally done living in the past.

"Happy birthday, Sean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.1K 73
UNDER EDITING!!!! Warning Cringey You've always wanted to go to Ireland because of a famous YouTuber named Jacksepticeye and when you go to Ireland...
15.4K 508 14
you move to ireland, and happen to live next to your favorite youtuber, jacksepticeye.
625 68 15
A surprise trip to Ireland leads Molly Meyers to have a chance encounter with Sean McLoughlin, also known as the famous YouTuber JackSepticEye. She a...
16.7K 380 13
DISCLAIMER: I wrote this while I was still developing my writing style. This is not how I usually write. I have improved a lot since I started and fi...