matty healy imagines

By yikesbmth

imagines about your fav emo noodle boy (ft. the rest of the 1975) [ not all of these are mine ] - imagines ar... More

rules / intro
somebody else? // matty
times like these // matty
who knew? // matty
remembering you // matty
// author's note //
fashion show // gatty (george and matty)
robbers // matty
coming home // matty
new cover
preferences // the 1975
dating matty would include
dating george would include
dating adam would include
dating ross would include
10k !!!
antidote // matty
infatuation // matty
preferences (pt. 2) // the 1975
preferences (pt. 3) // the 1975
let her go // matty
for you (part one) // matty
for you (part 2) // matty
seven letters // matty
deadly // matty
never you // matty (pt 1)
bonding // matty (pt 1)
love is wonderful // matty
relationship status // matty
never you // matty (pt 2)
never you // matty (pt 3)
never you // matty (pt 4)
never you // matty (pt 5)
one week // matty
glow up // matty
requests ??
daily vlogging // matty
the boyfriend tag // matty
ink // matty
just a lil note
waiting for their own // gatty (george and matty)
waiting for their own-part two // gatty (george and matty)
don't you mind? // gatty (george and matty)
drawing the lines // ratty (matty and ross)
cigarettes and wine // matty
inevitable encounters // matty
sweet escapes // matty
masterpiece // gatty (matty & george)
euphoria // george x matty
more requests ??
don't imagine this // matty
prom night // gatty (george and matty) [ part one ]
pills and potions // gatty (george and matty) [ part one ]
pills and potions // gatty (george and matty) [ part two ]
is heaven for real? // matty
sea side adventures // the 1975
celestial // matty
spring // gatty (matty x george)
facedown // matty
cosmic // matty
kiss it better // matty
requests ??
why did you leave? // matty
maybe we were wrong // george
the city // matty
should we be doing this? // matty
maybe i don't want heaven // george
common cold // matty
preferences (pt. 4) // the 1975
verbatim // matty
even more requests !!
the stars are aligned for us // matty
dating matty would include (part two)
guardian angel // matty
my heart froze over // matty
running out // matty
honeycomb // matty ((part one))
honeycomb // matty ((part two))
honeycomb // matty ((part three))
honeycomb // matty ((part four))
honeycomb // matty ((part five))
honeycomb // matty ((part six))
a leg up // matty
high // matty
i love every inch of you // matty
and this is how it starts // matty
home // matty
don't call it a fight when you know it's a war // matty ((part one))
don't call it a fight when you know it's a war // matty ((part two))
good morning // matty
(long awaited) a/n - pretty pls read:

bonding // matty (pt 2)

2.3K 33 4
By yikesbmth

🌸 this is from mikeys-thighs on Tumblr !!

🌼 would you guys be up to do a q&a? just so you can get to know me better ??

//

you sat there staring at your beautiful baby girl and just admired that she was yours. She was your whole world and you wouldn’t trade her for anything. Everything about her was perfect; her eyes, her nose, dimples, smile, wavy dark brown hair, and especially her bubbly personality.

 ”Melody we need to talk about something.” You paused and she looked at you giving her your full attention. “You are going to be staying for a little longer than usual since you get out of  pre-school tomorrow, so I am going to need you to do something for mommy. Mommy needs you to be nice to Matty because he will be here a lot this week. When I say nice I mean treat him like you treat all of mommy’s friends.  You see he means a lot to mommy and she just wants her two favorite people in the world to get get along. It is just for the week then after that you can go back to not liking him. deal.” You finished holding out your pinky finger. 

She thought about for a second before wrapping her tiny finger around yours. You smiled and kissed her nose. She scrunched her nose and smiled. 

“Alright let’s go to the bathroom and then go see how breakfast is going.” You told her getting up and grabbing her hand.Before leaving you put on some sleep shorts and socks. The two of you walked out of the room and to the bathroom that was next to her room. She made you wait outside because she could ‘do it by myself’. You quickly put your hair in a messy bun and waited for her to finish. Once she was done you entered the bathroom and did your business. When you were done washing your hands you and Melody continued your journey to the kitchen. Matty had the radio on and was dancing while cooking eggs. There was already a plateful of bacon and another one with some Eggo strawberry waffles.

Melody’s eyes light up like it was Christmas morning. She quickly let go of your hand and ran to where the food was. She stood on her tippy toes and tried with all her might to reach the bacon. Her little tongue poking out as her failed to touch the plate by a few inches. Matty smiled at her actions because it was exactly what you would do when you tried to get something out of reach. He grabbed a piece of bacon and gave it to her. She happily took it before hugging his leg. 

“Thanks Matty” She said into his leg so it sounded like ‘Fankss Maddie" 

She detached herself from him and sat on the tiled floor to eat her bacon. You smiled at her before picking her up and placing her on one of the bar stools. You go back to the cupboards to get make her a plate. You stand by Matty and put three pieces of bacon on a plate and cut up on waffle. As you are cutting up the waffle Matty playfully elbows you and completely messes up what you were doing. You look at him for a second giving him the 'really bro really’ look. He notices and smiles cheekily at you before doing it again. You point the small butter knife at him and tell him to stop while smiling. He laughs and tells you he would stop. After scooping some eggs onto Melody’s plate for you he kisses you cheek. You grab Melody a fork and hand her her breakfast. You make a plate for you and Matty while he pours milk into three cups and sits on the bar stool next to Melody. You sit next Melody and Matty sits next to you. The three of you eat in silence and of course you were the one to break it.

“So sweetie you want to go get ready while mommy and Matty clean up.” You told her once she finished her food. 

She nodded her head full of curls and before slowly climbing down and running to her room. You turned to Matty and pat his leg. 

“Alright babe once your done we should get started.” You told him

He looked at you with such love and adoration that you couldn’t help but lean over and place a chaste kiss on his lush lips. He smiled into the kiss before placing his calloused hands on both sides of your face to keep you from moving. The two of you just sat there kissing whispering 'I love you’ when ever you broke apart. After sometime Matty started to playfully bite you lower lip while making growling noises. You couldn’t hold back you laughter as he pretended to bite your face.

“Alright as much as I would love to stay here and do whatever we were just doing, I can’t. So let;s get started on the dishes and after I drop my daughter off at school then we can finish what we started.” You told him grabbing the dirty plates and taking them to the sink. Matty was close behind and helped you wash all the dishes. You trying to get Matty back for earlier flung some soap at him while he was rinsing one of the pans he used earlier. He jumped a little and a look of shock appeared on his face. He put the pan on the drying rack and flicked some water in your face. You were going to get him back when a high-pitched 'MOMMY’ hit your ears. Your eyes got wide as you gently dropped everything and ran to Melody’s room. You burst the door to see your daughter sitting on the floor with  all the contents of her suitcase surrounding her. You walked over to her and sat across from her. She had her tiny arms crossed over her chest and looked angry. 

“What’s wrong baby girl?” You cautiously asked. 

She glared at her Minnie Mouse suitcase before answering you. 

“Daddy forgot to pack Mr. Graffiti. I was going to take him for show 'n tell. Now I can’t and I’m mad.” She stated pouting.

“It’s okay I have enough time to drive to daddies and get Mr. Graffiti. You are going to have to stay here with Matty until I get back. Okay?”

She nodded her head and continued to glare at the floor. You quickly got up and ran out of the room and back to the kitchen. You explained to Matty what was going on and he happily agreed to watch her. As you grabbed your car keys and ran out the house, he went to spend time with Melody in her room. 

****

You parked your car in the driveway thirty minutes later with your daughter’s stuffed giraffe in the passenger seat. The trip to your ex’s house was shorter than expected because he knew exactly why you had come over and gave you the giraffe without a word.  After shutting off the car you ran inside so you could get Melody to preschool on time. As you shut the door Melody came running down the hall happily yelling 'mommy’. You bent down and picked her up as she ran into you arms. 

“Mommy you missed it. Me and daddy played dress up right now and had a tea party. It was great because daddy actually made tea and put it in my teapot.” She exclaimed happily after giving you a kiss. 

You looked at her confused. 

“Sweetheart how could your daddy be here I was just with him?” You asked.

Her hazel eyes got all big when she realized what she said. She had accidentally called Matty daddy. Her little cheeks turned a bright shade of red. As if by coincidence Matty walked up to you two. You tried to hold back a laugh at his appearance. He was sporting a rather dashing multicolored tutu and his hair was up in multiple ponytails. Melody had miraculously convinced him to wear a tiara. Melody had also miraculously convinced him to wear a tiara. A giggle managed to escape as took Melody out of your arms and started to waltz with her. As they danced you pulled out your phone and filmed them and silently giggled. Once their little dance session was over, Matty noticed you filming. He playfully did a twirl and curtsied for you. You both laughed as Melody went to grab her bag.

“The boys would get a kick out of this.” You joked putting your phone away.

A look of pure horror masked his face as he registered what you said. 

“Oh don’t worry, Princess, this stays between us.” You told him when you say the look of fear on his face.

He instantly relaxed and smiled at you. You closed the distance between the two of you and bopped his nose before kissing him quickly. You felt a tug on your pants and looked down at Melody and gave her a high five. She smiled and walked to the door. 

“Well Princess Matty, I have to take Melody to school. See you soon.” You said walking out the door. “So sapling now that you have Mr. Graffiti are you ready for your last day of pre-school?" 

Your daughter just nodded her head and sighed. 

"Is something wrong sweetheart?” She nodded her head. “Is is because you called Matty daddy? If it is you don’t have to worry we know it was an accident." 

Silence. You helped her get in your car and made sure she was strapped into her car seat properly. You reached around in the front seat and place her giraffe in her lap. 

"You want to know something, Mel? Before I picked you up yesterday I told Matty you were going to be staying for a whole week and he got super excited. He told me that he couldn’t wait to spend time with his best friend. I bet it didn’t even bother him because best friend give each other nicknames all the time. So you don’t have to be embarrassed. Now can I get a smile from my favorite girl?” You asked tickling her sides.

She smiled and you kissed her cheek. You quickly got in the car and drove to her school…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 51 23
2 rockstars destined to meet? or just another girl he will write a song about... "i don't want your body but i hate to think about you with somebody...
71.2K 1.2K 119
when you're 17 and not looking for love you find it in the most unexpected places at least that's the case for grace. meeting a stranger at 3am with...
5.1K 88 14
C O M P L E T E D "'I'd love it if we made it, Matty.' - Frankie suddenly sighed to herself and proceeded to close her textbooks. 'I'd love it if I...
20.4K 330 65
" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’, ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„๐‘๐€๐‹ " ๐„๐๐‡๐„๐Œ๐„๐‘๐€๐‹ - โ†ณ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...