Conquering Villains and Captu...

By YouthfulPeach

No matter how beautiful, smart, athletic, and personable Yoshino Shizuka is, compared to Semi Madoka, she is... More

1: He's so gorgeous, it'd be a crime not to make a move.
2: Goddamnit! Semi Madoka?!?! Why the hell is it you again?
3: Operation Shizuka Seduces the Seriously Sexy Semi
4: My body's fine. It's only my pride that's been critically damaged.
5: Lately, it seems you have a lot to thank me for.
6: Even the stray cats in my neighbourhood avoid me.
7: Please fall in love with me!
8: It's cuter than I expected...your dimple embedded smile that is.
9: I don't like being even ten steps away from you.
10: She would've been more than capable of...murdering him.
11: You would've liked it if it had been a kiss.
12: I want to walk home with you, for as long as you'll allow me to.
13: It's enough for me that you alone like it.
14: You jerk! Are you casting me aside because you have a girlfriend now?
15: Why should the world exist if the person I love isn't a part of it?
Extra 15.5: Can you not afford to go on the school trip either?
16: I wouldn't say these things to anyone but you.
17: If you'd like, I could offer my body to you right now?
18: I'm not someone you need to be supicious of!
19: If your ladyship wishes, this servant is willing to serve you for eternity.
20: I'd be satisfied with looking at one face my entire life if it were yours!
21: Doesn't it seem like I'm falling in love with him first?!
23: Let's fill our days together with even more unforgettable memories.
24: We're nothing like an old married couple!
25: Couldn't you just take me as a husband in this lifetime?
26: Sometimes you end up wanting mutually exclusive things.
27: Cheating is prohibited.
28: Because that's how much you mean to me.
29: If you explode, can I sell your stuff online?
30: Carelessness can be deadly.
31: Not everything the villain does will come together logically!
32: You're too adorable.
Extra 32.5: I like being needed by you.
33: The world we live in is unfair.
Extra 33.5: Author's Note and Character Profiles
34: Mental health -1000! Your opponent has delivered a critical hit!
35: Would you do something like this with your brother?
36: If you don't stop, I can't guarantee that you won't get hurt!
37: Rather than an actual threat, at best, you're more of a minor inconvenience.
38: You'd be so much more attractive if you just kept your mouth closed!
39: Are you not a fan of the maid concept?
40: Is that a voodoo doll?
41: Breaking and entering is simple for a fairy.
42: Perhaps, I'm just someone who isn't meant to find love.
43: Failure isn't a luxury we can afford!
44: Would you have loved me if you had known?
45: Just be quiet and say that you'll marry me won't you?
46: He was a legend.
Extra 46.5: Author's Ramblings and Character Portraits
47: What kind of psychopath exacts his revenge like this?!
Extra 47.5: The girl I love the most will always be you.
48: You're much more wild and unihibited than I would've imagined.
Extra: Shall I beat you until you can no longer stand? [Madoka Special I]
Extra: I don't need your pity. [Madoka Special 2]
Extra: He had a dream more bizarre than any he had ever had. [Madoka Special 3]
49: Nothing is impossible unless you think it is.
50: Send me off like a worried mother on her child's first day of kindergarten.

22: You're right. I'm yours...That means you can't throw me away, okay?

2.5K 123 19
By YouthfulPeach

Everyone in the surrounding area went slack-jawed at Madoka's unexpected declaration, including Shizuka.

Tegaru who was a true professional was the first to recover her nerves. "Um, I beg your pardon, Semi-kun, but are you sure you want to forfeit this round?"

Madoka nodded.

Kuzuda loudly snickered. "Are you that unconfident in your ability to find your little girlfriend? Or are you unconfident in her ability to find you?"

"Running away when the going gets difficult, how pathetic," added Mari mockingly.

Tegaru rolled her eyes inwardly at Kuzuda and Mari's immaturity but maintained a composed expression when she addressed Madoka. "You get three guesses, Semi-kun, and there's no penalty for guessing wrong so it's a worth giving it a shot. I know you guys are doing well, but if you falter in this round you could end up losing the entire game."

"It doesn't matter," replied Madoka in a steady voice. "I'd rather give up the entire game if that means not having to touch people who aren't Shizuka or watching Shizuka touch other people."

Tegaru blinked. "Even if it'll just be for a few minutes?"

Madoka's hold on Shizuka's hand tightened. "I'd rather not endure it for even a second."

"Yoshino-chan, do you agree with this decision?"

Shizuka stared at Madoka's decidedly serious expression for a few seconds before concurring, "Yes, I agree...Please let us forfeit this round."

"Well this is unprecedented but since both partners have willingly chosen to not participate then we will respect their wishes. This brings us to the end of our third round!"

Feeling the warmth from Madoka's body still being transmitted to her through their firmly connected hands, Shizuka unconsciously smiled. This guy's jealousy is easily triggered and his desire to monopolize is insanely strong, but somehow...I don't necessarily hate him for it...

When Shizuka realized that she was once again becoming more accepting of her self-declared greatest rival, she became unhinged and quickly shook Madoka's hand off her own. Stop finding his strange behaviour endearing! Don't let yourself fall into the enemy's trap! Focus on his weaknesses! Weaknesses!

"In this unpredictable third round, we saw huge changes take place in the rankings of the three couples. Couple number two whom were lagging behind shot up to first place; while couple number one fell back down to third place as they were unable to gain any points in this round! Couple number three shocked us all by forfeiting which made them drop from first place to second place!"

"It's not fair!" one woman cried. "Shouldn't they get some bonus points for being true to their partner?"

"Yeah! Isn't this a romance game show? Give them extra points for being the most romantic couple!"

"They only want to be in physical contact with each other, is that so wrong?!"

Tegaru held up her hands in apology. "Sorry, everyone! Rules are rules so we are unable to give couple three additional points. But don't give up on your favourite pair yet as we still have one last round left. Our victors are still undecided!"

With Tegaru's coaxing, the incensed crowd settled down a bit.

"Our last round, that will decide which pair takes home our grand prize, is called One Final Heart Attack! In this round, one partner from each pair will be tasked with making their partner's heart rate increase."

At this point various set pieces and props such as a wall, a window, a small table, a bouquet of flowers, and a teddy bear, were rushed onto stage.

Tegaru grinned. "Each pair will have three minutes to make their partner's heart rate increase. Of course, obscene actions are not permitted but besides that, all tactics are welcome! As you can see, we've even made it easier for you by providing set pieces and various props that you can use."

"The pair that performs the worst will be given the chance to draw only one special love capsule from our gatcha machine," informed Tegaru as a pink gatcha machine was wheeled onto the stage.

"The pair that performs second best will be able to draw three capsules and the pair that performs the best will be able to draw four capsules! Each love capsule contains an unknown number of points that can be added to your score. The points range from 100-1500 points but generally speaking, the more capsules you have, the better your chances are at getting a higher total score and winning!"

Tegaru pulled out a large coin from her dress pocket. "In this round we'll be deciding which of the two partners will be the one to "attack" with a coin flip from our special Venus/Cupid coin. If the coin lands on Venus, the girlfriend will be the one "attacking" and if it lands on Cupid, it will be the boyfriend. Please step up, couple number one!"

Mari and Kuzu walked over and flipped the coin. It landed on Venus so a heart rate monitoring watch was attached to Kuzuda. Once configured his heart rate was displayed on the screen at the back of the stage. Currently it read 79 beats per minute.

"Okay, couple number one, your three minutes begins...now!"

At once Mari rushed over to Kuzuda and held onto his hands and began acting overly cutesy. Then, she showered him in compliments. While everyone present cringed at their over the top displays of affection, Kuzuda seemed to enjoy Mari's acts as his heart rate increased to 98 bpm. Just as the time was almost up, Mari planted a kiss on Kuzuda's cheek which brought up his bpm to 111.

The entire time Shizuka watched couple one she couldn't help but grimace. Ugh being the attacker and the attacked both seem incredibly burdensome.

"Couple number three, please come up!"

With a sense of foreboding Shizuka trudged over to Tegaru alongside Madoka.

"And the coin landed on...Cupid! So Semi-kun will be the one attacking today!"

Shizuka barely managed to smile as the heart rate monitor was placed on her wrist. Shizuka glanced at her heart rate displayed on the screen. 68 bpm. We have to beat a 32 bpm increase so my heart rate has to get up to 101 bpm at the very least.

After the two received the signal to begin from Tegaru, Madoka advanced towards Shizuka with even strides.

Although Shizuka had meant to remain still, she soon found herself subconsciously inching backwards because she sensed something was a bit strange with the Madoka that was approaching her.

Am I reading too much into it or does he feel much less inhibited than usual?

Yet, for every step she took backwards, Madoka took a step forward until finally Shizuka's back hit something firm.

Crap, I managed to hit that fake wall?

With nowhere left to retreat to Shizuka froze with her back against the wall as Madoka moved right in front of her. Madoka leaned forward and propped his hand next to Shizuka's face. He gazed at Shizuka unblinkingly before revealing a devilishly charming smile.

Is this the legendary kabe-don?!

Confronted with a seductive smile from Madoka that was different from his usual array of radiant, cute, and pure smiles, Shizuka found herself losing feeling in her legs.

He's emitting so many pheromones! It's so intense!

Instinctively, Shizuka shifted her face towards the ground.

"You're not going to look at me?"

Seeing Shizuka not making any movements Madoka carefully lifted her chin up with his index finger.

Now it's the ago-kui?!

When Madoka could finally see himself reflected in Shizuka's honey coloured eyes, he softly remarked, "Ne, Shizuka, if you avoid me I'll be hurt you know."

"I'm not avoiding you exactly...." mumbled Shizuka. "We wouldn't be able to win if I did..."

The corners of Madoka's lips quirked up. "Winning aside, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

"...What is it?"

Madoka leaned in close and rested half his face on his outstretched arm so that he was positioned right by Shizuka's left ear. "The truth is...for a long time now..."

"...Yeah?" Is he going to confess his love for me all of a sudden?!!!

"I've been wrestling with something because didn't know how to put it into words but..."

With bated breath Shizuka let out a quiet, "M-mhm?" Will I finally win against Semi Madoka?!

With a sincere expression Madoka finally confessed, "The school's been considering a ban on all junk food."

Wait...what?

"W-What did you just say?"

"The school has been considering a ban on all chocolate, chips, sweets, and the like from all home ec classes, the school's snack shop, and student lunches," explained Madoka with an unchanging expression.

Shizuka was sure that if this moment had appeared in a movie, the editors would have edited in the sound of glass shattering to reflect her shattered hopes and expectations. However, once Shizuka got over the initial shock, she contemplated Madoka's words again and her eyes grew wide. Grabbing Madoka's shoulders with evident distress she asked, "Are you serious?!"

Her actions drove the already curious audience in more of a frenzy since they hadn't been able to hear what the two were saying since Madoka began whispering into Shizuka's ears.

Madoka nodded. "They've been considering it since the beginning of the school year but the student council has been trying to oppose it. They're losing ground though."

"How could they do they think of doing such a horrible thing?!" cried Shizuka as she unknowingly dug her fingers deeper into Madoka's clothes.

"They've been trying to implement new strategies to create more productive and better academically performing students so they're thinking of enforcing a healthier diet."

But what about my cookies, chocolate, and cakes?!?! What about my only salvation besides gaming?!?!?!

Shaking Madoka back and forth uncontrollably, Shizuka wailed, "It can't be true! Please tell me you're lying!"

"Mn. I was lying."

Shizuka who was on the verge of tears froze. "What?"

Madoka grinned. "I was lying. There's no such plan. I made it all up."

"Why would you lie about something like that?!"

"Because it would bother you?"

Shizuka began to beat Madoka's chest with clenched fists. "You jerk! You insensitive jerk!"

"And time!" yelled out Tegaru. "While I'm not sure exactly what Semi-kun said to Yoshino-chan it sure worked as her bpm peaked at 134! Are going to let us in on what you said, Semi-kun?"

Madoka smiled faintly before placing a finger for his lips.

"Ugh you can't just tell us? I'm dying here!"

"Why weren't there microphones attached to them?! What kind of show is this?"

Tegaru sighed in her heart. She too was curious but was it not clear that they were a low budget show?

Despite causing one commotion after another Madoka walked back to their stand in an unperturbed manner. When he saw Shizuka still glaring at him he began to gently stroke her head.

"Now, now please don't be upset with me anymore ne Shizuka?"

Shizuka puffed out her cheeks. "Hmph. Don't think that you can get me to agree to everything you say by being like "Ne, Shizuka" or "Please, Shizuka" with a pitiful expression on your face because it won't work this time!"

Madoka pouted. "But I was trying to help us win since we gave up the last round...Generally when you feel excitement, fear, or anger, your heart will begin to beat faster. Since I didn't know what would be most effective on you, I tried them all."

Your logic makes sense but somehow I'm still upset!

"Could it be you were expecting something...more intimate?" Madoka covered his cheeks with his hands coyly. "My body is still up for-"

Shizuka flicked Madoka on the forehead. "Stop that, you!"

Madoka averted his eyes as he placed one hand on his chest appearing betrayed. "Could it be that your ladyship has grown tired of this lowly servant for being unable to serve you physically?"

Shizuka made a stupefied face then after a while she sighed deeply as she waved a hand in front of her face. "Ah forget it. This lady is clearly not a worthy adversary for you. I give in. I'm not mad anymore so you can stop acting weird."

Madoka beamed as he smoothly pulled Shizuka into his embrace. Resting his chin on top of her head he happily cooed, "As expected, my Shizuka is the best."

"Since when did I become "your Shizuka"?" muttered Shizuka grumpily though noticeably not making any attempts at escaping from Madoka's arms.

"If you're not my Shizuka are you saying you're someone else's?"

Shizuka scoffed. "Why must I belong to somebody?" After a paused she added, "But if anything, wouldn't you be "my Madoka" instead?"

"Mn....You're right. I'm yours," declared Madoka contently as he affectionately rubbed his chin in Shizuka's hair. "That means you can't throw me away, okay? You can't decide one day that you don't want me anymore and abandon me, hm? Just let me stay by your side. Always."

For some reason Madoka's words pricked at Shizuka heart making her unable to reply straight away.

"You'll let me do that, won't you?"

After a pause, Shizuka stiffly answered, "It'll depend on your performance."

Madoka held onto Shizuka with more strength and cheerily bubbled, "I'll try my best!"

Wrapped up in their own world, the two hadn't realized that couple number two's turn had long finished and both couple number one and two had already went up and received their gatcha.

Thus, when Shizuka eventually wiggled away from Madoka they were met with conspiratorial stares from everyone present.

"I think we can imagine what they were doing earlier now!"

"Gosh my heart rate increases just looking at these two!"

Oh my god what were we doing in public?! I need to stop going at his pace!

Shizuka's face grew heated as Tegaru chuckled. "Ohoh you two young lovers! I can't even with you! Now as I was saying earlier, could our affectionate third couple please come down and draw their four gatchas as the winning pair from this round please?"

Shizuka shuffled awkwardly to the gatcha machine with an unabashed Madoka in tow. At the machine they each drew two gatchas.

"Now that everyone has their respective gatchas we will open all of them one by one!"

Each pair picked up one gatcha and opened it tentatively. In couple two's gatcha they found a slip for 220 points while Shizuka and Madoka found 430 points. Couple number one who only had one gatcha found a pitiful 110 points, which confirmed that they would be the last place contestants of today.

"This is all your fault!" snapped Mari.

Kuzuda snorted. "My fault? You were the one holding us back!"

Tegaru cleared her throat loudly and then asked couple number two to open one gatcha and couple three to open two gatchas. Inside couple number two found 570 points while Shizuka and Madoka found 250 points and 140 points.

"Couple number three please open your last gatcha!"

Shizuka opened the gatcha to find 700 points.

Currently, they have 1760 points while we have 2350 points. If nothing major happens then we should win...

"And finally, couple number two, please open your last gatcha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718K 32.1K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
2K 192 23
mashikyu highschool fanfic ! from being complete strangers to frenemies? what's next? junkyu have a quite obsessive ex-boyfriend who he recently bro...
477K 14.5K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
428K 12.6K 41
DISCONTINUED A 'Haikyuu' fanfiction. Semi Eita x Reader ----๐Ÿ---- "๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š?" "๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“‰." ----๐Ÿ---- Comi...