Awoken (Sequel to Empty Promi...

By Shipwrecked_Shipper

Alex's mother died when she was only a few months old, her father, Helen Otis, refuses to tell her why. When... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Growing up wasn't easy.
Chapter 2- Rage Issues
Chapter 3- Awakening
Chapter 4- Best. Night. Ever (not really a smut sorry)
Chapter 5- New guys
Chapter 5.2- More?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Final)

THE END

173 6 0
By Shipwrecked_Shipper

Hey guys.

This book is just under a year old.

I know this could have ended better, but I need to put this story to rest. I just finished the re-write of the original book, and I felt it necessary to finish this one too.

That's the end of Helen, Alex, Jeff, Masky, Hoodie and (Y/N). At least for this series. Of course their lives continue on somewhere else, just not here anymore.

I'm sorry that ending was a little disappointing, but like I said this needed to end. I was just hitting a dead horse by that point.

I still love these books, but I cant continue them anymore. I have no ideas. My interests have moved on.

So I hope you enjoyed these books. I sure have.

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...