Equality

Galing kay HayleeBills

This story is about two girls who fall in love. How will their parents react? Time will tell. Higit pa

Description
Crushing.
Hints.
Coming out.
Coming out pt. 2.
Hurt.
Survival.
Dissapearence.
Search party.

Addiction.

8 1 1
Galing kay HayleeBills

Jennifer's POV~

Daisy calls and calls and calls , I ignore it for as long as I possibly can but she doesn't stop so I just decide to pick it up.

" what? " I ask her with just a hint of annoyance in my voice.

" pick up the damn phone for once. We're going out to a party tonight. " she says to me. " be ready at 7pm I'll get mum to come get you and bring you back to my house. " she adds.

I hang up the phone without another word and look for the perfect outfit for tonight. it better be worth it. It might even get my mind off the whole ' one day break up ' with Georgia. It's only 5:46pm so I get my clothes and my towel and jump into the shower. The hot water laces my body and it feels so good after these last few days. After my shower I change into my tight red dress and paint my face. I wait for 35 minutes until I see Daisy's mums car. She beeps the horn and I run out with my heels in my hand and jump into the front seat.

...

We walk into the party and I notice a few peoples faces not enough though. Daisy parts from me in the living room to get drinks. She comes back with 2 red cups filled with cherry vodka. The red drink hits my tongue and I suddenly feel a little more relaxed. I down a few more cups and I start to feel tipsy. Daisy approaches me with a few guys and we go to the room. One of the guys short black hair , and tattoos holds his hand out and I see 5 pills , I guess one for the each of us. I look at his hand , to Daisy and back to his hand and take one without saying a word. I swallow it down with one sip of water.

It's been a good while and the effects have finally kicked in. I'm seeing all sorts of weird shit. From leprechauns to unicorns to mushrooms to the room going rainbow and trippy. I feel good I down drink after drink. I have forgotten everything from my mother ridding me of her life to Georgia and I breaking up. I want to feel this all the time , 24 / 7. I want to feel calm and relaxed and happy forgetting my past.

...

The last thing I remember is blacking out and I guess I ended up here and chucked up. That pill was amazing. I walk into the boys room we were in last night and see Daisy on the floor with vomit in her hair but no boys. I see a pill bottle on the night stand and read the label. It says it's prescribed but acid is illegal? I walk downstairs in hope of finding the 3 boys but I don't so I just decide to take the bottle and stuff it in to my bra. I wake Daisy up and put her in the shower.

" I don't remember last night. " she slurs half asleep.

" it was amazing. " I reply to her and she laughs.

We call her mum and her mum comes and picks us up. I ask her to make a quick stop at the bottle shop and she smiles and nods her head.

" really? " Daisy whispers to me.

" yes. It makes me relax. " I whisper back to her.

I buy $100 worth of alcohol so I have enough and don't need to come back in for a few weeks. Daisy's and I hug each other goodbye and I thank her for a good night. I take the pills out of my bra and pack my fridge and cupboards with alcohol. I look in my medication cabinet and see sleeping pills so I take 2 with a shot of vodka. This is how my life goes for the next few days. I take pill after pill after pill to sleep , to relax. I down shots and cups and bottles of alcohol.

I begin to realise how unhealthy this is but I don't care this is what my life has come to and I have to accept that. Shit happens right? I'll be okay , I'll live I say to myself.

...

It's been 2 weeks since Georgia and I have spoke and I'm okay with that considering my new diet , alcohol and pills. I can't survive a day without them , I'll have withdrawals and I can't do that. I love how I feel and how my body feels when I drink and pop.

Look what my life has come to. I don't want it anymore I say to myself as I poor the contents of the pill bottle on my bed. I take 1 , 2 , 3 and so on until there a no pills left and no vodka left. I lay down and close my eyes and realise this is it , I'm about to die.

A / N
Okay so this chapter is all about Jennifer and her addiction.
I really like this chapter and I hope you all do too. I love you all and thank you all for reading. Please vote and comment any constructive criticism so I can work on making my story / chapters better. Enjoy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.2M 140K 73
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
1.6M 88.8K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
656K 26.6K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
2M 134K 79
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...