Hurt.

Georgia's POV~

" hey babe. " I say to her as she stumbles through the door. She's drunk , very drunk and I'm kind of worried about what happened today.

" just be quiet I'm not in the mood. " she slurs back at me and walks into her bedroom and slams the door behind her.

I grab my keys and walk out swallowing back my tears. I slam the front door and get in my car. I drive for what feels like hours until I arrive home. I don't know what I did to her but I know it's my fault. I check my phone and realise there's 3 missed calls from her. Oh no that can't be the reason she's mad I left my phone in the car and forgot about it.

I decide to call her but her phone goes straight message bank. I try again and again and again still nothing. This is all my fault I made her mad , I made her go to that bar and get wasted drunk , I made this all happen. If I never confessed my feelings for her neither of us would be in this situation write now.

I put my phone and charge and go to sleep I need to sleep off this whole day. I'm so hurt that she would do this to me but I guess shit happens right?

Jennifer's POV~

I wake up at some ridiculous time of the day , it's still dark out so I really am not sure and I can't be bothered turning my phone on. I toss and turn until finally I get comfortable and fall back to sleep.

I wake up and look out side to see if the sun is shining and it is. I turn my phone back on and wait. I have 4 missed calls from Georgia but I decide against messaging her or calling her after last nights episode. Are we still even together? Who knows honestly. I don't see any messages from Daisy so that's a good sign.

Why did I treat Georgia like shit last night? I think to myself as I cook myself some pancakes. I should call her , it's only fair if I do. At this point it's 8:42am so I know she'd be up , she is an early bird after all. I chuckle at the thought. I call once and I call twice , she picks up half way through the second call.

" what. Called to apologise for how you treated me last night or do you not remember that because of how wasted you were? " she snaps. Isn't it too early to be this mad at someone? I guess not.

" I remember you leaving after I snapped at you yes. My mum says I disgust her and she never wants to hear from me or see me ever again. So you tell me if you'd still be sober and perfectly fine with everyone and life after hearing those words from your mother who is supposed to love you and support you no matter what? " I fire back at her. I can play this game better then her and I want her to know that.

" I'm sorry that your mum did that to you god how sorry I am that that happened to you but seriously don't get drunk and then come back to your house after I've been waiting there for you for 2 damn hours and snap at me for greeting you as best as I could even after I knew you were drunk! " she yells through the phone and my ears are in so much pain.

" you know what I called to fix this but you want to continue to argue with me about it and the events of last night forget it. I don't want to talk to you today and we're over. " the words slip before I can swallow them and I know how hurt she is.

The other line stays silent for a few seconds and then all I hear are her soft sobs and a constant beep. She hung up on me and I don't blame her. The words feel before I could swallow them and god how hurt do I feel , how hurt she must feel. She's wanted me for so long and I've wanted her for just as long and we were together for one day and I lost my mother for her and now it's all gone. Good job to me so proud of myself for ruining my life.

Georgias POV~

She calls me at 8:42am but I let it ring out trying to make her think I'm asleep but she just rings again. After a few rings I pick up and instantly lose it.

" what. Called to apologise for how you treated me last night or do you not remember that because of how wasted you were? " I snap at her. I don't even regret it she deserves it after what she did.

" I remember you leaving after I snapped at you yes. My mum says I disgust her and she never wants to hear from me or see me ever again. So you tell me if you'd still be sober and perfectly fine with everyone and life after hearing those words from your mother who is supposed to love you and support you no matter what? " she fires back at me. She wants to play too let's play.

" I'm sorry that your mum did that to you god how sorry I am that that happened to you but seriously don't get drunk and then come back to your house after I've been waiting there for you for 2 damn hours and snap at me for greeting you as best as I could even after I knew you were drunk! " I yell at her through the phone. I don't care if her ears bleed she needs to know how much she hurt me last night.

" you know what I called to fix this but you want to continue to argue with me about it and the events of last night forget it. I don't want to talk to you today and we're over. " she says to me and I instantly fall silent.

A lump in my throat forms and I'm trying to choke back my sobs and swallow my tears but I can't , not after hearing those words fall out of her mouth without care after 1 day. I'm done I don't care anymore. One of my sobs falls out and I hang the phone up.

A / N
So this chapter is a little shorter then the others but I wanted a little cliff hanger as to what will happen next.
As always I hope you all enjoy and please vote and comment any spelling errors or constructive criticism. I love you all and thank you all for reading.