Living with the Bentley Boys.

بواسطة nish97_

How do you go from being a social outcast to one of the most popular girls at school? You live with the Gorg... المزيد

Living with the Bentley Boys.
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 1 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 2 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 3 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 4 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 6 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 7 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 8 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 9 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 10 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 11 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 12 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 13 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 14 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 15 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 16 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 17 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 18 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 19 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 20 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 21 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 22 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [ 23 ]
Living with the Bentley Boys [24]

Living with the Bentley Boys [ 5 ]

66.5K 1.7K 135
بواسطة nish97_

I LOVE Writing this story!

But because of exams I'm taking a break off this site until June-ish? This story has been entered into the watty awards and if you have liked it and want too see it in the next round please take a couple of seconds to vote and comment!

Thankyou!

Hope you like this chapter :)

xxxxxxxx

                I hadn't even realised he'd walked back in the room with two glasses. "Jaycee? Babe?" He laughed walking over too me.

                       "You got a text." I replied emotionless and frozen, it seemed as if only my lips were awake. How could he? Why me?

                       "From?" He laughed again, putting a glass of juice beside me. He leant down to kiss my cheek, I was so overwhelmed I just let him.

                       "Your Mum."

                       "Jay-"

                       "ASSHOLE." I screamed. "LIAR, CHEATER, PRICK." I Sobbed.

                       "I can explain." He started.

                       "There's nothing to explain. I trusted you, I was so stupid, so foolish for ever thinking you weren't like one of them. Your exactly what people say you are Josh." I shrieked. He grabbed my shoulder's shaking me violently as his fingers dug deep into my skin. "It hurts!" I whispered trying too free myself. "Please let me go."

                       "You know why I fucking did all that?" He asked throwing me roughly onto the bed. "For YOU." he replied. "I haven't seen you this happy in so long and the only way you open up too me is when we have something in common. I really like you Jaycee and I wanted to know about you, your so secretive- it's so hard."

                       "So you lied too me?" I yelled.

                       "I didn't completely lie. My Mother's an alcoholic, she spends most of her time on holiday or away from me and my little sister. You really are special, You really are unique and i mean it." He replied coming too sit beside me,

                       "Do you even know how horrible it is not having a Mum? My mum's not dead, my parent's aren't divorced but she left because of me. She was ashamed of me, disappointed, she wanted a son and instead she ended up with me. Your Mum's on holiday and mine? I don't even know-  and you have the cheek too tell me you don't have a mother?" I spat at him.

                        He stared at me stunned, portraying so many emotions I couldn't count. I'd gone far, way too far. That was out of order, I had no right to say that too him. He just made me open up too him without saying anything, I hated myself for falling for that innocent face, those charming eyes that sweet and bubbly personality. "'I'm sorry." was all he said.

***

                        He dropped me home after I refused to stay any longer. I felt so gullible, So icky so dumb for falling for his lies and too think I'd kissed him. I was greeted by the normal screaming and cursing from the boys. I walked into the living room as they all grinned at me and waved apart from Dylan, Kyle and Liam.

                        "Where were you?" Zane asked his eyes locked with the tele.

                        "I had an- uh--uhm project?" I stuttered way too quickly for it too be believable.

                        "Your a shit liar." Tyler chuckled, throwing a grape up before catching it smoothly in his mouth.

                        "Oi! Mouth!" Cole scolded him pointing to Liam. I smiled at his over protectiveness and really wished I had an older sibling preferably a brother that looked out for me, like the boys did for each other.

                        "Hey Jace." Zane called while I was halfway out the door, I felt tears prick my eye's. That's what Mum used too call me. "Are you going to Josh's tonight?" He asked.

                        I felt a pang in my heart. Turning around I shook my head firmly. "Nope." I smiled masking the pain as I popped the p.

                        "Loosen up! Me, Ky and Ty  are all gonna be there we won't let anything happen to you." He added cheekily, I shook my head again. There was no way in hell i was going back too that place.

                        "Have fun, Dad will set a curfew though." I stated as they nodded understandingly.

                        I walked out unzipping my coat as I hung it up, I felt uncomfortable like someone was watching me just too my luck Dylan was standing behind me blocking the staircase with a scowl smeared across his face. "Hey." I smiled walking up too him, I tried to go up the stairs but he dodged blocking it.

                        "Shut up." He spat.

                        All of a sudden the rest of the boys filled out of the living room crowding around us. "What did I do?" I asked nervously.

                        "Look the slut's playing innocent Ky." Dylan laughed looking at Kyle who was looking around uncomfortably.

                        "Look whose talking." I tried to snap back but my voice came out shaky, what had I done?

                        "Don't you DARE think about fucking with any of my brother's." He warned. "I know what happened today with Liam." He added, I felt my heart fall too my stomach. How was I too explain this?

                        "It was nothing." Liam defended me.

                        "What happened?" Cole asked.

                        "Liam asked this little bitch where his next lesson was and she decided too mock him in front of everyone, she said she didn't know him and shit." He growled, anger raged like fury through his eyes and I was almost certain there was steam blaring through his ears.

                        "Let it go Dylan." Cole replied pulling him away but he ripped himself free pinning me against a wall. All that love and affection that had been in his eyes last night wasn't there. When he'd pinned me too the wall in the bathroom all I could see was compassion and warmth and now it had all been replaced with rage and hatred.

                        "Your hurting me." I whispered as he pulled at my hair. "OWWH!" I shrieked.

                        "You hurt my brother." He hissed showing no sympathy.

                        "Get the fuck off her." Zane ordered as he and Cole ran over too us pulling Dylan off me, he struggled in their grip but was no match against both of them.

                        Tyler ran over wrapping his arms around me. "He's just protective over Liam, he wouldn't actually hurt you." He whispered softly, tilting my face up with his finger he cupped my face tracing the tears down my face- wiping them away. He took me by the hand and lead me upstairs too my room.

***

                        KNOCK! KNOCK!

                        "Babe?" Somebody said from outside my door. I jumped off my bed, pulling my sweatpants up as I straightened out my shirt. Dragging myself too the far side I plastered a smile on my face before opening the door.

                        Kyle.

                        I didn't want too speak too him. The frown returned as I attempted to slam the door in his face but he blocked it with his foot. "I'm busy." I replied coldly.

                        "I took it too far, I'm sorry." He replied shrugging his shoulder's. "I didn't think Dylan would try and hurt you, I was mad and it just kinda came out." He said apologetically. "Dylan's really protective over Liam." He said again quietly clasping his mouth shut like he'd said too much.

                        "Kyle told me, you don't need to say anything else." I replied opening my bedroom door as I stepped into the hallway smiling, I glanced down too see he was in Cream Chinos and a fitted black shirt, he coughed smirking arrogantly as he waggled his fingers down from his abs too his face as I followed obediently with a blush on my face.

                        "How about I don't go to the party and we go get some pizza or shizz? My treat." He smiled sincerely.

                        "Thanks but it's alright, I have work too do. Besides won't your girlfriend mind?" I asked feeling a pang of jealousy.

                        "Is that jealousy I sense?" He grinned naughtily.

                        "What? No!" I gushed way too quickly for it too be believable.

                        "Learn to Lie sweet cheeks." He whispered trailing his finger down my face. "I can't be arsed to go to be honest and I should stay here incase Dylan decides to kill you." He laughed, he shut up once he saw the horrified expression on my face. "Kidding!"

                        "I'll be fine. I have a maths mock tomorrow- need to revise!"

                        "Oh shut up!" he laughed. "Your like Einstein you know everything anyways. If you don't want to go out we can just crash here and watch twilight or some other soppy shit chicks watch?" He laughed, I rolled my eyes sighing before giving in, I was in no mood to argue.

                        "You really know how to charm a girl don't you Kyley poo." I laughed as his face fell. On the way to Josh's we'd seen Kyle and some bimbo having a really deep and I mean REALLY deep kissing session and she was moaning out 'Kyley Poo.'

                        "Oh my God. You heard that?" He grimaced.

                        "She moans rather loud." I laughed cheekily as he looked away his cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

                        "What can I say? I must be that good." He answered smugly. I screwed my face up in disgust shoving him back playfully as he chuckled."What are you waiting for? Go pick something too watch!"

                        "We're so watching Nemo." I giggled as his face fell.

                        "Nemo? The thing about that fish?" He asked wide eyed."I'd rather watch barbie."

                        I smirked as he groaned realising what he' said. "Barbie it is then, Kyley Poo."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
152K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."