It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu

15.5K 381 581
By kath_0324

Elsa:

After Anna and Kristoff left me and Jack alone in the kitchen, I wanted to ask how he was doing.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I started.

"Not really, you?" He said leaning on his staff.

He looks really cute when he does that.

"Not quite. But I'm okay." I answer as I place the last piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Here's your hot chocolate, Ice Queen." Jack smiled sweetly as he handed me my hot cocoa.

There was a feeling inside of me, I couldn't describe whether it was anxiety or fear or whatever.

I took the mug from Jack and drank the yummy chocolate but, it wasn't hot. "It's cold." I told him.

"That must be my fault. Sorry." He apologized and let out a sigh.

Since I knew that I was feeling tense at the moment, I thought that maybe it was my fault so I checked the mug and voila! There was ice forming from where I held it.

"It's okay. It looks like it's my fault." I said to Jack showing him the ice in the mug.

He didn't say a word so, I just drank up my ice cold chocolate.

"Stroll with me?" He extended his hand right after I set down the mug on the counter.

"Let's get going, then." I smiled at him and took him by the hand, pulling him as we were rushing out the door.

Jack:

We arrived outside the palace. I've never actually seen the whole kingdom. And since there were plenty of places to go to, I could spend the whole day with Elsa.

"So, Ice Queen, where should our first stop be?" I asked her.

"Hmm. we could walk around the town square and maybe meet a few people. That would be nice. What do you think?" She suggested.

"Yeah. That would be awesome. I've never really met other people aside from you guys at the castle."

We started heading for the town square. Everyone greeted their Queen gracefully, may it be adult or child.

Elsa introduced me to every person we met. It was tiring to say my name again and again.

Couldn't they just come around in a circle maybe, then I'll introduce myself?

"Hey Frosty, You hungry?" Elsa asked.

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it softly. "Yeah. Tummy's growling." I said chuckling.

Elsa giggled. "Okay. Let's go get Tummy something to eat."

I love it when somebody plays along with my jokes and given that it's Elsa, it makes it much warm to the heart.

We arrived at the bakery. The aroma of the bread was delicious.

I could smell this all day.

"So, what do you want?" Elsa asked me.

"I don't know. You choose for me." I replied.

"Okay." She proceeded to buy the bread and as soon as she paid it, we went back outside.

"So, where to now?" I asked.

"There's somewhere that I wanna go to. Could you take me there?"

"Yeah. Where?"

"North Mountain. I wanna go visit my ice castle and maybe fix it." She said, eyes gleaming.

"Okay. Hold on." I said as I grabbed her by the waist.

Oh the sexiness of her waist...

I lifted us up with the help of the wind and flew off to the North Mountain.

Anna:

"Do you think Jack would finally ask her out?" I ask Kristoff who was feeding Sven some carrots.

"Yeah. The dude's cool. Like, literally. He could do it. I did." He said proudly, lifting his chest with a big smile on his face.

"Oh hush." I told him playfully.

"Oooohh! What do you think Elsa would say?" Kristoff asked in his Sven voice.

"Oh, Sven. I am 100% sure that she would say yes!" I squealed.

"What makes you say so?" Kristoff said in his normal voice.

"I know so." I teased.

"Oh really?" He asked doubtingly.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" I said giggling.

"No, no, no. No problem feisty pants." Kristof said almost sarcastically.

"Whatever. Hmm. We should prepare a party!" I screamed.

"Party? For what?"

"Jack and Elsa! Them being together and all. Come on!" I kept saying excitedly.

"What if they don't end up together?"

"Kristoff!" I glared at him. "They will! Now stop being a party pooper!"

"Okay. Coming." He said rolling his eyes.

"You're such a girl." I teased.

"Psssh. Let's just prepare this party thing of yours, Princess." Kristoff said playfully.

"Okay!"

I really hope they end up together. I really like Jack. I mean like Jack for Elsa. Because if I liked Jack, that would be weird. Well, lets just hope for the best.

Elsa:

"There it is!" I pointed out to Jack.

"I know, I've been here before." He said smirking.

As we landed, Marshmallow stood on his feet.

"Who goes there?!" He shouted. His voice was really loud and deep.

"Just us, Marshy. It's okay." I said, calming him down. "You remember, Jack." I said pointing to Jack who was beside me.

Marshmallow nodded. I noticed something on his head. "Hey, what's that?" I ask.

"Uh. Your crown, my Queen. Sorry for wearing it." Marshmallow said apologetically, handing it to me.

"Oh. Thank you." I said as I took it gently from him and tucked it in my dress' pocket. "Marshy, Jack and I are gonna fix the castle. Will it be alright for you to watch out for us?" I ask.

"Sure." With that being his reply, Jack and I walked to my ice castle. I fixed the railings as we went up the stairs then we went inside my ice castle.

Jack:

I know that I've been here but I've never really had a good look at it. Elsa's castle was majestic.

She started lifting fragments of ice that scattered on the floor.

"Wanna give me a hand?" She asked.

"Uhm- I don't know if I could do that. I usually just form snowballs and frost then make it snow. I've never really, built something." I told Elsa.

"Oh." She said, after fixing the first floor. "Well, there's a chandelier upstairs. After I put it back together, maybe you can fly all the way up and check if I fixed it well." She suggested.

"That's a good idea. I could be your critic." I said heartily.

"Okay then. Let's go upstairs." Elsa said heading up the stairs. I kept staring at her.

Is it the sexy way she walks? Or is it she herself that makes me want her to be mine and mine alone?

The ballroom. I've been here. It was when I first saw Hans. The late Prince Hans. It was really messy up here.

"Careful. You might step on the broken ice." I warn Elsa.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, delightfully. "Can't you see that I'm walking as carefully as possible, avoiding the broken ice?"

"Yeah, I see that. I just don't want you to get hurt."

Elsa:

"Careful. You might step on the broken ice." Jack warned.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Can't you see that I'm walking as carefully as possible, avoiding the broken ice?"

"Yeah, I see that. I just don't want you to get hurt." He said.

How sweet of Jack to look out for me. I'm still kinda pissed with what he did last night, but him being polite and all changed that.

I waved and flickered my hand all around to fix the messy ballroom. I removed the spikes I made from before and fixed the balcony door and the chandelier as well.

"There, done. The floor is yours, Castle Critic." I teased Jack.

He flew up to the chandelier, went out the balcony, checked the walls, the floor, the doors.

He was really taking the criticizing seriously.

"So, how is it?" I asked eagerly.

"Something's not quite right." My excited face turned into a disappointed one.

"What's wrong with it?" I sadly asked.

Jack waved his staff here and there. It started to snow inside the castle.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jack.

"Making it snow." He said with a smile on his face.

"Why?"

Jack grabbed snow from the floor and waved his hand. He formed something out of it. This moment was so familiar.

Where did this happen?

"A pretty flower for a pretty lady?" Jack said as he offered me a... flower made of ice.

"Thank you." I accepted his flower and twirled it in between my fingers.

Now I remember. It was the day we first met. I felt myself blush from his romantic gesture.

I looked at Jack, his blue hypnotizing eyes staring right back at mine.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle?" Jack said as he came closer, holding the back of my neck making my head tilt up.

"Y-Yes?" I stammered.

Was he gonna kiss me? How do I kiss back? How am I gonna talk to him after this?

Jack's lips started to move, uttering words. Everything was in slow motion, in my perspective. Then I heard what he said. It was something magical. Something new. Something I've never heard anyone ask me before. Something that made my heart beat faster and made me blush even more.

. . .

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

. . .

Weeeeeeeee!!!!! Let's stop there for a while. I might faint! Haha.. Sooo, did you like it? XD Jack finally asked her out! *squeals as I run around my room* You obviously know what Elsa's gonna say, right? But, of course let's add some more romance. A kiss? Do you guys want that? Haha. Just tell meee.. :3 I will be working on the next chap as soon as I can. Thanks for reading my darling snowflakes! ❄️vote/comment? It's up to you.. See you soon! ~karyned23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 20
Queen Elsa of Arendelle has accepted her place in a loveless and convenient marriage until Prince Hans has brought himself back into her life. Bringi...
6K 362 24
So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when Jack Frost comes to visit Elsa? And what...
6.3K 161 16
Elsa, she's the queen, her kingdom accepts her, her relationship with her sister could never be better. One night when a nightmare disrupts her, she...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...