Memories of the Seven (PJO) [...

By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him... More

Prolouge
1-Hera's Visit
2-Frank's Mother
3-Frank's Maiko
4-Frank Departure
5-Piper's Brother
6-Pipers Father
7-Piper's Old Friend
8-Hazel's Boyfriend
9-Hazel's Mother
10-Hazel's First Pet
11-Nico's Mother
12-Nico's Sister
13-Nico's Heartache
14-Reyna's Father
15-Reynas Pirate Problem
16-Reyna's Departure
17-Jason's Sister
18-Jason's Abandonment
19-Jason's Eyesight
20-Percy's Mom
21-Percys Step Father
22-Percy's First Friend
23-Leo's Mom
24-Leo's Foster Mom
26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing
Epilogue

25-Leo's Depressin

9.5K 157 163
By Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Ok so AndiJackson and jgatf2 I'll use your idea!
(I messed with them a bit)
____________________________________

Leo walked the halls of a giant boarding school with a dirty blonde haired girl at his side with light skin and blue eyes.

Leo smiled,"This was the wilderness school that piper, jason, and I were at."
Nico still glared at the girl. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Lee." The girl giggled and kissed his cheek.

Leo smiled and waved goodbye. He watched her go before opening the door.
Piper and jason were kissing on Jasons bed.

The two of them blushed and looked away.

Leo sighed. When they didn't get a reaction he sighed louder.

The two broke apart and blushed. "Sorry Leo,i-i umm- I'll leave ,night boys." Piper said walking out shaking her hips.

Leo chuckled and plopped onto his bed. "I swear she's like Shakira."

Piper smacked Leos forehead. Leo just grinned stupidly.

"Doesn't Gaile kiss you like that?" Jason asked.

"Isn't that mist Jason?" Percy asked.

"I forgot about that." Leo said simply still looking.

"Please ...Gaile apparently isn't 'ready' yet." Leo covered himself with the grey sheats the school has given them.

Jason smirked. "One day mam,one day.". He turned and slept like a baby. Leo followed his example.

"One day indeed." Leo chirped and kissed Nico's chesk. Nico blushed and kissed his boyfriends lips lightly.

The next day it was the start of the weekend so Piper and Jason were at a coffee shop down town.

Leo went out to search for Gaile ,maybe it time he made the first move. He walked silently through the halls and made his way to the streets. He gasped at the sight.

The group all glared .

Gaile was snogging Dylan,the kid that made Pipers life a living hell. Leo didn't make a sound, or made a scene.

He ran back to his room and headed straight to his bathroom.

Leo looked scared. "Oh gods please no."
They all looked at him .
"What's wrong?" Hazel asked.

Leo shook his head quikley. "Can we skip this? Please,oh Hera please."

Percy narrowed his worried eyes,"What happens."

Leo gulped down air ,Piper tried to make his breathing slow by whispering "small breathes." But even that went quikly. Jason looked more worried that anybody had ever seen.

Leo looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes were red and streaming tears. He said in a pained voice. "I am what Teresa said ,pathetic and worthless. . .I'm never gonna get anybody to like me. . .I'll only going for girls out of my league, so I won't get hurt again . . ."
Leo looked at his writs. Perfectly clean . He shaked his head and walked out. He walked to the window only to see Jason and Piper snogging at the same spot Gaile and Dylan were.

Leo glared hard and walked back to restroom ,he had a tired look on his face. "I'll only be useless,I don't deserve friends... I'll always be the third wheel...."

Leo let out a shaking breath and pulled out a razor from a cabinet.

"oh ...leo no..." Hazel said in a small voice. Frank looked panicked. They all did. Leo didn't say anything.

One swipe ,but it didn't work, he dug the razor in his lower arm . blood just started dripping.
Leo looked fascinated by the color. It was a dark thick red. His new favorite color.

Heade another cut,but this time on his upper arm (near the wrist)

Leo wasn't stupid ,like all the people in movies. If he cut near the last then people will suspect something is wrong.

He made another in his middle arm,then on his palm.

This was his first time,so he felt a bit woozie ,he but the razor blade down and got a white towel ,he wet the towl then started cleaning up the blood. The towel looked like somebody murdered something on the Japanese flag.

Leo sighed. "This isn't gonna the last." He spoke in a distant voice.

The group stood horrified and worried.
Leo let a few tears fall as Piper hugged him. He buried his face into her brown choppy hair.

Nico held Leos hand and kissed his lips when piper pulled away. Frank mumbled many sorrys. Reyna hugged him,as did Hazel . Jason cried for his best friend and held his hand. "I'm sorry I made you feel like that ." he said horesly.
Piper nodded tears streaming down.
Percy couldn't speak, his eyes did the talking and Leo understood .

Leo looked around, they all were in the middle of a forest. He stared at the sky. "Hera! We are finished here!"

In a flash of golden light Hera,queen of the heavens appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 233 50
The threat Gaea has set upon the world is now over. The demigods are now trying to fix things up and restore the order Gaea destroyed. But the journe...
84.4K 2.4K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
82.1K 3.2K 16
My love torn away. My will gone with her. I am already hanging off a thin thread. When this new kid, a son of Aphrodite comes, my string breaks off. ...
417 26 17
Frazel because there isn't enough content of these two cuties. Hazel Levesque lives alone with her mother, who does strange experiments with someone...