Thick Girls Do It Better | Ko...

By __adriannagotfans

Just Read 😉 I Promise, I Won't Disappoint 😘 More

c h a p t e r I
Book Is Back Up!!!!
c h a p t e r III
c h a p t e r IV
c h a p t e r V

c h a p t e r II

6K 288 45
By __adriannagotfans

"Bitch, you are going out!" I was curling my hair in my bathroom mirror, listening to my bestfriend tell me that I'm going out tonight.

"Helllllllo, So you don't hear me now?"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. It had slipped..."

"Bitch what slipped?"

"That yo duck ass was talking to me hoe"

"So we getting dressed at your house or mine?" I sighed, I really ain't wanna leave my house, I had literally just went grocery shopping and found a new show to beige watch on Netflix.

"I guess yours since you ain't no clothes over here, let me find something to wear Kenzie"

"Yayyyyyy, we finna get drunk and meet some sexy daddies" Kenzie yelled while twerking in my doorway.

"Bitch move before I️ change my mind.."

Quickly brushing past her, I went to my walk-in closet and grabbed some light blue cut up short, a white crop top and some light blue and navy blue Jordan retro 12s. It was just a house party, so no need to overdue it. I grabbed my charger, my wallet, and a snack before getting my keys and telling Kenzie to come on. I met Kenzie back at her place.

By the time we got to her house, it was 6 p.m., meaning we had time to kill because we wasn't gonna head out until 11. So we decided to go to the mall and get some food. Pulling up to Aventura, it was dumb packed and it was barely any parking but as soon as I turn on the second row, a car was backing out. Thank God. I pulled in next to a matte red 2017 Benz and hopped out.

"This bitch niceeeeeee asf, I wonder who car" Kenzie said as she hopped out the passenger side of the car, admiring the paint job.

"Probably some damn dru..." I was cut off by the passenger side door opening of the car and the idiot from earlier stepping out. The damn tints was so dark, we couldn't tell if somebody was in the car or not.

"Small world, huh ma?" The boy with dreads said from the other day.

Kenzie made her way to me whispering, "How you know his fine ass?"

I started laughing because I knew that if he was here, then James doof ass was next.

"Come on Kenzie, its 7 and we still gotta drive back and get dressed after we get food." I was so into texting my Uncle about a drop that I didn't realize James staring dead at me.

"Where y'all going tonight ma?" James spoke, stating dead at me.

"Ohhhhh now you can talk to the fat bitch with some sense" I said laughing

"I ain't mean that shit, you kno..."

"Yea, Yea, lets go Kenzie, they don't like big girls" I said cutting him off with a wink and walking away, making sure my ass jiggled in my sundress.

———————————————————————-
"What you wearing man?" I had just got out the shower and of course she was still staring at her closet like she was lost. How you ask me to go out and not know what you wanna wear?

"What you wearing?" She pouted and looked at me.

"Short & Jordans, Its just a house party..."

"Your right, Ima just wear some tights, a crop top and my Velvet 12s"

"Alright, Let's get dressed so we can take shots"

About an hour later, we was lowkey drunk, so we called an Uber because we didn't need no drunk accidents, insurance high enough already. Walking down the stairs of Kenzie condo building, we hopped inside the Uber with our bottle.

"Have a nice night ladies, enjoy" The Uber lady said as we exited the car

"You too girl"

Before walking inside, we did a quick look over each other outfit. The music was loud as hell, and we was just on the sidewalk. Walking in, it wasn't what I expected at all. There was built in stripper poles in the living room, a table full of liquor in the dining room and a big ass DJ booth towards the hallway. Kenzie grabbed my hand and we walked to the table with the liquor of course.

"Hennessy? Bitch who house we at? Cause I know them tired ass niggas that be trying to talk to you, don't have this type of bread" I said while laughing, but it was true. My best friend was not ugly by far but she always loved with her heart and not her head. See me on the other hand, if you don't have money, it's a no go. We need to spoil each other, period.

"HaHa hoe, and ion know who house this is, somebody just told me about it before 4th period today"

"Well shiddd, lets turn up then"

Booty by Blac Youngsta started playing and I was feeling the Hennessy we had before we left the house in my system. We took a couple of shots and went back in the living room were everybody was dancing at. Kenzie my best friend for a reason, we hype each other up but we was both drunk so we was twerking in the middle of the floor getting everybody attention.

Before I knew it, we was both on a stripper pole and people was throwing money at us but I could not shake the feeling that somebody was staring at me. Once "Give Me My Gots" went off, I got off the pole and grab Kenzie ass down too.

"Bitch I ain't grab my money yet"

"Why you acting like you broke or something?"

"I worked for that money, fuck you mean" I just laughed at her ass, I didn't even realize it was almost 2 in the morning.

You can tell the party was about to end because the DJ started playing the slow music so everybody can find a partner and get "lucky" tonight.

Wetter by Twista played and we instantly started to grind on each other, thats my best friend, so why not? All of a sudden, I was snatched away from her and felt something hard against my ass. Since he grabbing, let me show df out. I winded my hips to the beat, and instantly felt whoever was behind me getting harder. I decided to test the water, and turn around, I gently started to grind my lady part into his but soon regretted it. It was so dark, I didn't know who it was but soon a light came down on us two but it seemed like it was just us two.

"Go bestfriend, that's my bestfriend" Kenzie loud ass was on Snapchat with the flash recording us. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up the stairs into a room. Once he turned on the light, I realized it was James and started laughing so hard.

"You thought that shit you did down there was funny?"

"My guy, I was dancing. I ain't even know that you was behind me at first." This was hilarious.

"Man stop with the bullshit. You know this my house."

"First of all, no I didn't. Kenzie dragged me here. I'm not checking for you G."

"Girl stop acting tough, why you cut me off earlier when I was trying to apologize to yo ass?"

"Cause I wasn't in the mood to hear the dumb shit"

James started walking closer and closer to me...

"What you doing?" He remained silent until he was hovering above me, staring me in my eyes.
Grabbing my hands, he placed them over his shoulders, he bent down as if he was about to kiss my lips but actually kissed my cheek and then my neck, slightly sucking on it. I was beyond wet, but I knew I couldn't do anything with this man. I didn't even know him.

"Calm down ma, I ain't even trying to go there. I see you thinking hard asf, just accept my apology." He said while still staring in my eyes.

I caved in, "I accept your apology..."

"Good, now lets go before I have you bent over my bed."

I laughed and walked out the room, "Nigga bye, you couldn't get this if you tried."

James walked to the DJ table and whispered something. About 10 minutes later, the DJ announced that the party was finna end and to start exiting. Grabbing Kenzie hand, we walked outside and requested an Uber. I️ looked up towards the room James had pulled me in and saw him staring at me, we locked eye contact but was short-lived by Kenzie telling me to bring my ass on. I'm glad I went out tonight.

_______________________________

Chapter 2 Completed! What Did You Guys Think? Be Honest. I Finally Know Where I Wanna Take This Story. And I Really Hope You Guys Enjoy It And Stick With Me Through This Journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7M 645K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
99.2K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
73.4K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110K 1.6K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...