I am a cheat in wuxia world

By CrescentRose11

Kira is your not everyday normal girl. She a girl who's good at everything she does and likes to learn about... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Kira's cottage
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

13.4K 431 106
By CrescentRose11

Kira's POV:

Okay, so I reincarnated in wuxia world. Then that means there are magical creatures and magic like I read in light novel!?!? Ahh man, my life is going to be excited. Wait! But aren't I suppose to be reincarnated into some noble lady who is a trash and aren't I suppose to have tragic past????? Ahhh this is so confusing!!! My otaku brain can't understand it even if I have an IQ of 500.

As I was in a deep thought, there was an arrow shot right past me. Oh My Gosh my baby heart can't take a surprise like that. 'Hey you stupid dogs can't you see I'm thinking here?!?!! it is rude to rude interrupt people, you know. You sons of bit------' before I finish cursing at the assassins in my head, my parents already running at full speed. 

We run for 10 hours as I count it in my head as I was bored. Not like I'm running anyway and I still wanted to complain to them. I wonder what cause them to run like mad animals. I wonder who are those assassins. 

Then I just realize something. In light novels, aren't the parents of the main characters died when they are just babies or toddlers?!?!?  Yosh!!!!! I make my hands in to fists and pledge that I will become the strongest since wuxia world is a world where strongs are being respected and the weeks are being step on and I will protect my loving parents and my beloves. Now let start meditating and trianing. Oh I said and do all this things in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 25
A girl named Sam Wurtzwood was diagnosed with Erythropoietic Protoporphyria or also known as an allergy to sunlight. She is one miserable girl. One d...
230 6 11
Hello!! My names Ivy and at 14 I got a life threatening illness at the hospital after truck-kun hit me and I only had a couple years left to live. Un...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
268K 9.9K 35
Mikoto Adachi is the renowned savior of the world, with her 265 IQ, she saved the world, by actually putting into action laws. She famously became pr...