Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me

379 12 1
By amatif_zbad

"Eomma... Appa, you're here!" I beam a smile when I see Jinki's parents.

"Hello dear. We miss you and Tae Woo." Mrs. Lee hugs me.

"Nado eomma, appa. Aigoo... It's such a waste. Jinki is not here as well as the others."

"Jinjja? Where are they? I thought they will be staying here?" Mr. Lee asks.

"I don't know about the four appa. They said they will buy something while Jinki... He's with his girlfriend."

"Gilfriend?" Jinki's mother frowns. "You mean that girl?"

"Have you not met her eomma? Omo... Mian. It's not my concern anymore."

"Gwenchana. Eun Jae, let's go out ne?"

"Ohhh... Jamkaman eomma. I'll ask permission to Jinki."

"Aishhh... Just don't tell him. Besides, he will not be mad if he'll know that you are with us." Mr. Lee tries to convince me.

I nod. "Arasseo. I'll just change then." I beam a wide smile. It's been a while that I did not go out of the dorm.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Eomma, appa, before I forgot mianhe. We were not able to visit you like what you told Jinki." I apologetically look at them.

They smile. Jinki's father glances at me since he is driving. "Gwenchana. Jinki called up about that."

"Jinjja? He did not even tell me." I smile bitterly.

"Aigoo... Don't be sad." Jinki's mother tries to reach my face since she is sitting at the front seat.

I try to hide my sadness with a smile. I know what Jinki is busy about lately. He's been out because Ha Eun and he are seeing each other. Where do I know about it? Well, Ha Eun is bothering me through phone. She keeps on messaging me about their whereabouts. Sometimes, I don't want to use my phone because of it.

"We are here!" Jinki's mother declares.

"Why are we here eomma?" I look at the salon in front of me.

"Let's make ourselves pretty dear."

"Hahaha... Jinjja eomma? But we are still pretty." I said while we get out from the car.

She chuckles. "Well, actually, the owner of this place is my friend. She also has a boutique. She asked me to have a fun shoot with her since she is planning to open a studio too. This time, she wants to have a mother and daughter in law fun shoot."

"Ahhh... Kurae? But I am not your daughter-in-law eomma."

"You'll be. Trust me."

"Give to me uri Tae Woo. I'll take care of him." Mr. Lee gets him. "We'll just roam around."

"Arasseo appa. But what if he cries appa?"

"Don't worry, I prepared the same milk that Jinki used to drink before. I think it's time for him to learn to drink milk aside from your breastfeeding." Mrs. Lee pats my shoulder lightly.

"Gomawo eomma. I really have no idea about raising a child." I shyly smile.

"But you did great to Tae Woo. Just trust your instinct."

After a few reminders, we are all set in. Mrs. Lee and I get in the salon. The attendants greet and accommodate us. This gives warm in my heart. Having fun with Jinki's mother reminds me of my two mothers.

"You look gorgeous!" Jinki's mother exclaims when she comes back after she answered a call.

I blush when I hear it. "Eomma, we look beautiful."

"Aigoo... I just have a light make up."

"Ne. I notice that eomma."

"Na... Heavy makeup does not look good for old woman like me."

"Aniyo. You still look young in my eyes." I give her a wink.

The attendants interrupt us when they give us the dresses.

"Oh? We look like we are attending a wedding." I chuckle.

"Not attending but it looks like you are going to be wed."

I look at the gown that I am wearing. "Ne. Ne. This is beautiful."

"Ne. And it becomes more beautiful with you wearing it."

I shyly chuckle. "Where are we going to have the fun shoot eomma?"

"Meolla... My chingu said that a bridal car will arrive."

"You mean that?!" My jaw drops. I am awed with it. "That is so nice eomma?!"

I heard her chuckling. "Well, it is. She wants to start the fun shoot the moment we step out that car in the place we are going."

"Omo... Daebak!" I look around. "But eomma, where is Tae Woo and appa?"

"I forget to tell you dear. They decided to go ahead the shooting place."

"Ahh, arasseo."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

"Excuse me." He excuses himself. He is meeting Ha Eun's parents and of course his ex-girlfriend.

"Yeoboseyo?" He releases a deep sigh when he gets the chance to escape from them. He did not know that Ha Eun will let him meet her family.

"Hyung! Where are you?" Kibeom asks with a panic voice.

"Wae? Why do you sound so panicked?"

"Eun Jae and Tae Woo! They are not here in the dorm. The dorm is also a mess. We cannot contact her since her phone is here."

"Mwuhra goo?!" He starts to get nervous. "I'll be there. Jamkaman."

He walks back towards where Ha Eun and her family is. "Excuse me first, but Ha Eun, can I have a word with you?"

"Sure oppa." Ha Eun gladly stands.

They walk towards the gyeosil since they were talking at the kitchen. "What have you done?"

"What?!"

"Are you the one who caused the sudden disappearance of Eun Jae and Tae Woo?" He holds her shoulders tightly.

"Aniyo. Let me go!"

Jinki let go of her. "I am not going to forgive you if I'll find out that you did this Ha Eun."

"I did not do anything!" Ha Eun raises her voice.

"Let's believe it for now." He sighs. "Let's go back. I'll go home now."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"What happened?" He looks at the place. It looks a bit messy.

"Meolla."

"Sh***! Just who did this?! Let's find them." He almost shouts it.

"We can't hyung. Look." Taemin points a set of tuxedos.

"Manager hyung wants us to attend a surprise wedding and sing for the couple."

"But it is not my concern as of now! I need to find Eun Jae and Tae Woo!"

"Calm down hyung. We already reported it to the police. Let us just wait for the news. As of now, let's follow manager hyung." Jonghyun pats his shoulder.

He sighs and gives up. "Arasseo. I really hope they can find them right away."

He carries his tuxedo without much noticing of the different design it portrays compared to the others.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Appa? Tae Woo?" Jinki frowns when he sees his father and his son inside the church wearing tuxedos too. They just arrive and he sees some of his closest and trusted friends inside.

"Jinki-ya... Today is going to be a big day for you. Your eomma and I organized this surprise wedding for you and Eun Jae with the help of your friends."

"Appa, please. Why are you—"

"Jinki-ya, we don't want to let your son remain as bastard forever right? Although he's using our surname. Be a real man."

"App—"

"Here they are. I'm sure Eun Jae will be surprised too." His father murmurs.

He feels like he is being betrayed, that he is being manipulated.

"Groom, please stand at the altar." The organizer of the wedding calls his attention.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I honestly feel so nervous. Jinki's eomma holds my hand and pats it lightly.

"Eomma, we are going to hold the fun shoot in this church?" I look around when I get out of the car. It seems like the place is full of cars.

Jinki's mother holds my hands. "Dear, this is not going to be a wedding for fun shoot, but this is a real wedding for you and Jinki."

"Mwuh? Please don't joke at me eomma."

"I am not. His father and I organized this and as well as SHINee members and their manager. We had to beg the management. We don't want you to remain like this and Tae Woo having not married parents. I know it's harsh for both of you, but I also know that you loved each other that is why we pursue this idea although, the management asked us to keep this wedding secret as of the moment."

I look so dumbfounded. Too much emotion is inside me, but of course, excitement is overflowing.

"They are waiting inside, let's get in."

I bite my lower lips when tears fall from my eyes. When we get inside the place, SHINee oppadeul sing our theme song "Still With You."

I stare at Jinki who is waiting at the altar. His face is unreadable. He looks so serious while so gorgeous in that tuxedo. He gets my hand from his eomma when we already reach the front of the altar.

"G—Gwenchana?" I whisper when I can't take his silence.

He did not bother to answer. This gives me an idea that he is mad.

When we say our vows, we look at each others' eyes. He said his vow first. "I maybe a perfect of all imperfections, but Eun Jae, I truly love you. Yes, I have lapses, but you still embrace me despite that and that makes me love you even more Eun Jae." It feels so good listening to him, but somehow, I know that he is just saying this for the sake of saying a vow.

When it is my turn, I can't help, but to cry. "Jinki, when I said I will not let my love be shaken, I intend to keep it. That is why no matter how imperfect a husband you could be, you will still be the perfect husband for me. I truly love you too Jinki... Now and forever."

My heart pounds so much when Jinki flips the veil that is covering my face. It's been so long since the last time we kissed. He kisses me lightly and cuts it away.

"Chukahae!" Everyone shouts while clapping their hands in chorus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 859 41
A SEQUEL TO MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR WARNING ‼️ THE STORY CONTAINS VIOLENCE _____ "She's innocent! She's not worthy of any of your cruel intentions! I BE...
315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
26.7K 1.1K 51
Taehyung watched the love of his life fell for another man. What they had. What you had with her. Knowing she would torturing herself to see him hurt...
382K 13.8K 60
SEQUEL FROM - | You Are Ours | "Mad to think it's been two years, isn't it?" Joonie breathed out, drinking some of his whiskey. "Feel...