The Baby Stand (Completed)

Od Cooler_Than_You_101

One night stands are tricky. Especially when there aren't any condoms involved. ... Stila: the 24-year... Více

Prologue
CHARACTER CHART!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Four: Version 2.0
Chapter Five: 2 Months Later
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Seventeen, Part 2
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter THIRTY BITCHES
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three Part One
Chapter Thirty-Three Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilogue
Authors Note :)
New Book!!!

Chapter Thirty-Two

65.8K 2.1K 152
Od Cooler_Than_You_101

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!

Song: I'll Be Edwin Something

Chapter Thirty-Two

Week 34- The skin is less wrinkled because of the fat added underneath the skin. The baby starts turning into a head-down position for birth.

_________

"HOLY CRAP," I cried out, sitting upright in bed at 2:30am.

"What? What is it? Are you going into labor? It's kind of early. Is that okay? Oh my gosh is our baby okay?" Clyde asks, jumping right out of bed and running to the closet.

"Nothing, babe. Really, nothing," I answer, slowly running my hand over my stomach.

"Then what the hell was that?" Clyde asked, stopping in his tracks and turning around, his mouth agape.

"The little demon just kicked really hard," I reply, glaring down at my stomach as if my skin was transparent and I could actually see Alden.

"Really?" He says, sounding disappointed and crawling back into bed.

"Don't look at me like that. You don't have a human being kicking at you from the inside," I snarkily replied, shutting off the light and laying back down.

"Would now be a good time to mention I'm taking you out tonight? Or tomorrow night? You know what I mean," he mumbled, wrapping his hand around my stomach.

"What? Who'll watch Ian?" I ask, surprised and flattered.

"I've already talked to Theo. Don't worry about it, sweetheart. It's taken care of," he muttered, sleep taking over his body and his arm going limp.

Sighing, I fell back to sleep as well.

⬤⬤⬤

"GOOD MORNING MOMMY!" I heard, before cracking an eye open and seeing Ian jumping on the bed giggling while Clyde rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning, mr.," I replied, my voice sound cracky.

"I'm ready for school! Let's go to school!" He excitedly shouted, pointing down to his mismatched clothes (including his socks).

"You want to wear that?" I asked him, giggling and pulling him down for a hug.

"Yes! I think I look very pretty," he said, somehow managing to stick out his chest and look proud.

"I think you look veery pretty, buddy," I laughed, tickling under his arms.

"Or do you look handsome?" Clyde jumped in, stealing Ian from my arms.

"Maybe both," his sweet voice said, his grin from ear-to-ear.

"Let me get cleaned up and then I'll make you breakfast. Deal?" I say, getting out of bed after many effortless tries.

"DEAL!" He sq reached from where he was perched on Clyde's lap, getting his feet tickled.

⬤⬤⬤

"So, where are we going?" I ask, feeling Clyde's sleek car go over potholes and dirt.

"It's a surprise! I wouldn't blindfold you if it wasn't!" He said.

We left Ian at home alone with Theo. It was my last day working for Craig Tele and I couldn't have been more pleased. Even after my maternity leave was over, I would not be going back. I'm better than spitting in someone's coffee and delivering it to him just so he could yell at me about tardiness.

After feeling countless more bumpy potholes, we finally arrived around 20 minutes after we left his apartment. At least it felt like 20 minutes.

I hear Clyde get out of the car and come around to my side, opening the door and taking my hand.

"Holy moly, it's freezing!" I say, using my other hand to rub my arm, pretending it's doing something to help warm me up.

"Watch your step, princess," Clyde whispered into my ear, causing more goosebumps to appear on my skin.

It felt like we were walking closer to the cold, but closer to light, too.

"Okay. I'm going to take off your blindfold now."

And he did.

And I gasped.

In front of me was the east river, with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background.

In front of the east river was a picnic table with a candlelight dinner.

"Do you like it?" Clyde asked nervously.

"Are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?" I shouted, pausing for dramatic effect. "I LOVE IT!"

Clyde let out a breath of relief and guided me over to the picnic table, where he sat me down and poured both him and I a glass of iced tea.

Ripping the wrap that was protecting our food from the air, he dished me a plate of cheesy looking pasta and then himself some.

"Mmmm," I moaned, after taking a bite.

"I know, right? It's the best," he says, taking two bites for himself.

We talked and laughed while we ate, our conversation never getting dull. When it was time for dessert, Clyde started to sweat and get red-faced.

"Are you having an allergic reaction?" I ask him, worriedly.

"Nah, I'm just hot," he said, smirking at his own pun.

Raising an eyebrow, I wrap the coat he lent me more tightly around my body, as wind was picking up and it was starting to get colder.

Ignoring the gesture, Clyde revealed the dessert and dished me out a plate, denying himself a piece.

"How is this cake so much better than the pasta?" I ask, surprised and delighted with the taste my tastebuds were experiencing.

"Wealth buys you nice food, darling," He replied, itching at his wrists.

"You sure you're okay?" I ask again, this time skeptically.

"Positive," he instantly replies back.

I finish my cake, and after 2 attempts, stand up from the picnic table to admire the view.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask.

"Not as beautiful as you," he replies.

In the midst of a laugh, I turn around to tease him about his cheesy reply and stop short, mouth open.

"Wha-" I start, before realizing what was about to happen and covering my mouth, tears in my eyes.

On his knees, bending down in front of me, was Clyde holding a red ring box.

"Stila Banks. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Although what brought us together was an accident, I am certain it was an accident provided by faith. Over the course of watching an amazing life grow inside of you, of becoming a parent with you, and sharing my house with you, I have grown so in love with you I can't imagine not ever having you in my life. You are the the apple to my pie, the straw to my berry, and definitely the one who I want to marry. Will you do me the honors, and become my spoiled wife?"

'OhmygoshOhmygosh," I mumble, tears running down my face.

"Is that a yes?"

"OF COURSE ITS A YES! OHMYGOSHICAN'TBELIEVETHISJUSTHAPPENED!" I cry out, jumbling my words together in a way he couldn't possibly understand them.

Smiling in relief, joy, and happiness, he takes my hand and slips a simple but elegant diamond ring onto my finger.

"You know me so well," I sob, looking at the ring and then crying into his shoulder.

Instead of buying me the ring all of his colleague's wives get, he bought me a ring that actually suits me. A ring that would overtake my finger.

"I love you so much, Stila Banks. And I will spend the rest of my life proving it."

_________
CHAPTER 32 DONE!

I cried. Stila's growing up and this song just made it so real. And also we're really close to the ending RIP

SORRY FOR GOING MIA I decided to take a break after the SATS and apparently breaks last 20 days. Thanks for sticking with me and with this story! I hope its worth it :)

THANKS FOR 20K READS HOLY COW!

K, please VOTE. FOLLOW and COMMENT (Because I really care about comments)

XOXO, Cooler_Than_You_101

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 35K 61
When Charlotte is left devastated by her boyfriend's infidelity. She finds herself persuaded into a night out with her friends. In which she meets a...
142K 11.7K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
2.1M 62.8K 31
Who knows what an elevator ride with a dangerously sexy man can do to your heart. Meeting charmers was a part of Nora's daily life. But never in a m...
8.5M 293K 85
He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epitome of perfection, looked up by everyone...