Steal His Girl

By Ijustwanttosleeppp

{I wrote this in 7th grade, so I apologize for how poorly it may have been written. It's a little cringey but... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99

90

23.2K 602 163
By Ijustwanttosleeppp

Andrew's P.O.V

I slowly pulled the wooden door open, feeling my heart pounding against my chest. Taking a few deep breaths I did all I could to conceal the heavy anxiety that took control over me.

Right in front of me there stood three police officers. Dressed in their navy uniforms, holding their badges. "Is there a problem officer?" I asked calmly.

I have a freaking bad feeling about this. Whatever the reason they were here for, was definitely not good.

"Andrew Hills?" The taller one in the middle asked, ignoring my question. I gulped down, trying to call myself down.

From the outside, you wouldn't know that I was flipping out on the inside. Right now, all I want to do is ram my head against a wall.

"Yes?" The same policeman pulled out a folded piece of paper showing me the document. Yet again he disregarded my question continuing with what he was saying.

"We've had anonymous complaints about there being some criminal activity going on." He continued, looking straight into my eyes.

What?

"Criminal activity?" My face scrunched. What kind of criminal activity is he talking about?

"We've been granted a search warrant, based off these beliefs." Search warrant?

What is happening right now?

I don't know what to do. Like an idiot, I just stood there frozen on the spot. What is going on?

"Alright uh, come in." It took everything in me to maintain my composure. I thought of why all of a sudden the police department is showing up at my door.

For a moment I was almost completely clueless until I finally remembered.

"The warrant is for your car." The one on the left spoke. Behind them, I saw my black Mazda parked in the driveway. Police cars left in the front of my house.

This is going to be a disaster.

"No problem follow me." I cleared my throat, watching as they had all step aside. I slowly and steadily made my way to the driver side door.

I fumbled through my jean pockets, reaching for my keys. The jingling noise sounded when the feeling of the hard thin metal came in contact with my fingertips.

The pressure was building up inside me, as I tried to concentrate on unlocking the car. I took more deep breaths trying to contain my nerves.

"Would you step aside sir?" The tall one from before inquired in a stern tone. I nodded as I pulled the car door open.

I watched as they pulled apart every part of my black car. The newspapers I left on the passenger side, the travel bag I had loaded into my car last week, everything.

Every item in the storage compartments was thrown out onto the black pavement. Right in front of me, these policemen were tearing my car apart at the seams and there was nothing I could do about it.

Whatever they were trying to find hadn't been found even after roughly, a half hour. I felt the light buzzing of my phone knowing it was ashley. I took one last glance at the officers currently searching for the one piece of evidence that proved me guilty. The one piece of evidence that would send me away.

I pulled out my phone seeing the text notifications, surely enough from Ashley. I knew that I said I was on my way so she was probably just worried.

Ashley: Hey where are you?

Ashley: everything okay?

I was about to respond when I heard a rustling come from the car. The nearly bald officer was bent down looking underneath the driver's seat.

No...

I ran a hand through my hair clenching my jaw. I hate to admit it, but I was afraid. I was afraid of what they might find, or of what was going to happen.

More importantly, I was afraid that if something did happen, that I'd never see Ash again. Not for a long time that is.

I shut off my phone, watching all three of the grown men get up, exchanging looks between one another. The nearly bald man held something in his hand.

His back was turned from me, so I didn't exactly know what it was but something told me it wasn't good. Whatever was in his hand would be the one thing that would get in my way.

The one thing that would screw me over for the first time. I didn't even want to think about what they had found. Not to even begin to comprehend what their findings would do to my life.

I refused to accept the possibility that the police found what they had been looking for. They had something to turn me in for.

When they all turned around, my suspicion was confirmed. They found the stash. The police found my weed.

Oh, God...

My eyes were glued to the dose in his hand along with the open stash from behind them. The stash that no one knew about.

"Put your hands up right where I can see them!" The taller officer lunged towards me, patting me down. I stood there with both my hands over my head. He checked if I was armed, pretty much feeling me up.

The other officers pointed their guns towards me as if they were waiting for me to pull something.

But no.

I stood there defenseless unable to comprehend what was happening. I put my hands down, as they were yanked behind my back.

"Andrew Hills you are under arrest for possession of Cannabis substance." The man hollered, locking on the metal hand-cuffs. I gulped at the sound of that.

Arrest.

The chains were extremely uncomfortable pretty much digging into my skin. The police officers shoved me into the backseat of the cop car, with a gun held to my back.

I watched the balding man take all the weed from the hiding place. Everything they had said was a blur. I zoned out, still not believing what was going on.

This can't be happening. Damn. I was doing so good. I was finally back on track.

Something good finally happened in my life. I wasn't just aimlessly going about. I finally had a purpose, something to live for.

Just when everything was going good, something like this happens. Damn it!

Anger coursed through my body, as I felt my muscles tense. There was nothing I could do in these handcuffs but I was infuriated.

And Ashley.

What was I going to do with her waiting for me? I never replied back and I was no longer in custody of my own damn cell phone. No, no, no! Jeez, how did things get so messed up.. again?

Why can't I just be happy for five minutes without it all ending up in the gutter? Why is my life such a screw-up?

After this Ashley will be totally heartbroken. She'll think I abandoned her. God, why? All these thoughts rushed through my head, as I grew more and more tense.

These thoughts stressed me out and I couldn't handle it. I need to get to Ashley. I need to talk to her, to let her know that I'm okay.

She needs to know that I didn't ditch her. I'd never ditch her. She is the best thing that's going for me right now and I can't lose her.

If I lost her, I knew it'd be for good this time. I know she's given me more than enough chances. Probably more than I even deserve. I love her for that.

The entire car ride was a blur. I was in a daze, still unable to understand what was going on. All I knew was that I needed to get to Ashley.

I needed her more than ever.

Ashley.

•••

This is just the previous chapter of Steal His Girl..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.1K 38
Andrew licks his lips and advances towards me. "You said my life will be better without you in order for me to be happy," he pauses, meeting my gaze...
1.4K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
248K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...