Soul Marks

By madlovewriter

In a world where rules don't exist and everything is run by the spirits, everyone is born with a special mark... More

Ari: start of school
Zach: start of school
Ari: class starting
Zach: afterschool
Ari: afterschool
Zach: post truth
Ari: the walk home
Zach: the walk home
Ari: the kiss
Zach: the kiss
Ari: post kiss
Authors note
Zach: post kiss
Zach: competition
Ari: the new boy
Cody: found love
Zach: thoughts
Ari: I love you
Cody: get the girl
Zach: the rage
Ari: the talk
Zach: the talk
Ari: the loss
Zach: death
Ari: Grief

Ari: post I love you

689 18 0
By madlovewriter

She couldn't believe her ears, he had finally said what she had been longing for her entire life. Those words changed her idea on what she believed was right, she was willing to break whatever rule it took so that he would stay. Society couldn't take them away from each other any more. Life was already hard enough for both of them but maybe their love could be the thing they need to stay. Love wasn't something people said anymore, most soulmates were robotic. This wasn't normal. Thinking back into her youth, Ari had never heard her parents say I love you or even kiss. Loving was so foreign to her, to everyone. They had to stay together no matter how hard it would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 15.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
137K 29.3K 45
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
173K 7.9K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
1.4M 85K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...