Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imp...

By amatif_zbad

"I love you jagiya... And I will never be tired of loving you. I will never be tired of surprising you." The... More

Prologue: Park Eun Jae
Chapter 1: Sweetest Proposal
Chapter 2: Getting Married!
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee
Chapter 4: Stepfather and Ms. Cheri
Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence
Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Just Another Fine Sweet Day
Chapter 9: Coz' You're My Tranquilizer
Chapter 10: Smile and Tears
Chapter 11: A Blessing?
Chapter 12: Gift; Pretentions; Who?
Chapter 13: The Beginning of Separation
Chapter 14: Giving up
Chapter 15: Unexpected Truth
Chapter 16: Indiscreet Concern
Chapter 17: A Chance?
Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding
Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity
Chapter 20: That One Moment of Sweetness
Chapter 21: My Lost...
Chapter 22: Little Angel is Born
Chapter 23: Cohabitation
Chapter 24: First Day in the Dorm
Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...
Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom
Chapter 29: Worried Father
Chapter 30: The Two Sides of Him
Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me
Chapter 32: The Worried and Jealous Him
Chapter 33: A Step Closer to You
Chapter 34: Fleeing Away
Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You
Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge
Chapter 37: A Happy Family
Chapter 38: Almost Caught
Chapter 39: Reunited Him and Me
Chapter 40: Spending More Time With You
Chapter 41: Courting Again
Chapter 42: Caught in The Act
Chapter 43: Sorting Things Out
Chapter 44: One Last Stain
Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections
Epilogue:Loving Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections Eternally

Chapter 28: Tae Woo is...

385 11 0
By amatif_zbad

"Here... Get this." Jinki hands me an ATM card. It's already two days that has passed by when we visited his parents' house.

I look at him with confused eyes. "What is this for?"

"We will be away for a week or two. We will be having a tour in Japan."

"Chincha? You mean, only me and Tae Woo will be left here?"

I see him nodding.

I bite my lower lip. I am a bit worried. Ha Eun might come back and affray me again.

"Just don't open the door no matter what happen arasseo?"

I sigh. "Arasseo... But... Can we go out sometime? I mean..."

"To see your boyfriend?" He looks at me with fierce in his eyes.

"Aniyo. That's not what I mean. Soo Young oppa is just my best friend. I've already told you that he is..." I frustratingly and calmly explain it to him.

"A gay? Tssk..."

"It's the truth Jinki!" I raise my voice a little. "If you want, we can ask him. We can check it on him. Please." My tears fall down. I try to hold him.

"You are still texting him?"

I shake my head. "It's been a long time since I said hello to oppa. I focused my attention to Tae Woo since I come here. Please believe me Jinki." I plead on him.

"Really? Then why did I read a message of him asking you to see him? Are you sneaking when we are out?!"

"I love you Jinki, why would I do that? Believe me."

He unfastens my hold. "No. I saw you with him... In his house. That memory alone makes me hate you more." He walks away, leaving me in heartache.

I silently sob while looking away from Tae Woo who is sleeping peacefully in his crib. I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wipe my tears.

"Come in." I busy myself with arranging my stuffs.

"Eun Jae... Did you and hyung have a fight?" I heard Kibeom asking. I did not look at him.

"Aniyo. Why would we have a fight?"

"Because he looks so upset when he goes out. He slammed the door."

I smile to Kibeom. "Then, probably it's not me who is the reason. Maybe they have a fight?"

Kibeom stares at me. "I don't believe in you."

I shrug my shoulders to pretend that it's okay for him not to believe. "It's up to you."

"Look at your eyes. It's obvious that you were crying."

I sigh. I glare at him. "Ya... Why do you keep on observing me?" I pout.

"Because we promised Soo Young hyung that we will protect you from him. What happened?" Kibeom sits on the bed.

I narrate to him what happened and what we argued about. Kibeom is shaking his head in dismay.

"Hyung should stop going out with that girl."

"I don't think we can do it to him. I mean saying to him to stop."

"Eun Jae, why don't you seduce him?"

"Mwuhra goo?" Disbelief is in my whole face. "Ya... I am not good at that." I shake my head. "I don't know how to be like that."

"Aish... It's like bribing him through being sweet every day."

"He'll be mad at me Kibeommie."

"Aish... Hyung will melt with it Eun Jae. He loves you."

I sigh. "Meolla. I hope so."

"Fighting Eun Jae."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"We will be going now." Jinki informs me while getting his stuffs.

I nod. I give to him my phone.

"What is this for?"

"I do not wish for you to think ill of me. If this is a way to prove my innocence then you get my phone."

He sighs. He pushes it back to me. "No. It is yours. Besides, what will you use if something happens here?"

I look on the ground. "Arasseo. Gomawo."

"Okay."

"Jinki." I call him when he starts walking outside.

"Ne?"

"Take care." I shyly said while telling it to him.

I see him staring at me. "You and Tae Woo should take care too."

I nod. "Ne. Gomawo." I show him a genuine smile.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

"You look worried hyung?" Minho pats Jinki's shoulder.

They are already boarding the plane. "Can't help it. You know what I mean right?"

"That you are worried?" Jonghyun continues.

He nods. "I'm worried for Tae Woo."

"Tae Woo only? What about Eun Jae?" Kibeom teases him.

Jinki falls into a deep thinking. He looks outside the window. "Her too." He murmurs.

"Did I hear it right?" Taemin beams a wide smile.

"Huh?" Jinki frowns. He clears his throat. "I mean Ha Eun."

He almost laughs when he sees their distorted faces.

"Yaaa... Don't want to hear her name hyung." Kibeom rolls his eyes.

Jinki puffs an air. "Okay. I won't mention her again."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

"Baby Tae Woo, look appa is in the TV. He looks so handsome right?" I position Tae Woo to look at the TV.

I chuckle when I see Tae Woo smiling. He seems happy seeing and hearing his father. It's been three days since I last heard of SHINee although the four members are cheering me up.

"Well, well, well... Look who is still here."

My eyes widen when I see Ha Eun inside the place. "Ha—Ha Eun unnie. How did you get inside?"

"Well, Jinki gave me the password of this place."

"Mwuh—Mwuh ra goo?"

"Yes. He gave it to me since I am his girlfriend." I see her walking towards me. "I want you to get lost. To get out of this place!"

"Please unnie. Don't do this to us."

Ha Eun drags me. "Now that those four are not here, I can do whatever I want to you. Now, out!" She pulls me towards the door.

I wanted to resist her, but I prefer to protect Tae Woo. "Ha Eun unnie... Please let us get inside." I knock the door a few times, begging her to open the door.

My tears stream down. I feel confuse. I have nothing with me. Not even a penny or a phone.

Tae Woo starts to cry. "Shhh... Shhh. Don't cry baby. Let's look for other place so that you can drink your milk okay?"

I feel so small walking with no proper footwear since I am only wearing pairs of house slippers.

For once, I try knocking the door... But Ha Eun did not open it. She remains inside the dorm.

I waited outside the place secretly. Tae Woo and I are hiding in a place where no one can see us. I feel pity for my son since the weather today is a bit cold. Maybe because it's towards winter already. I hug him to give him warm.

Three hours has passed and Tae Woo and I already awake from sleep, but it seems that Ha Eun still did not get out from the dorm. I tried to enter the password, but to my surprise, it's already changed!

"Omo... Ottokhae?"

Tae Woo keeps on crying. He looks reddish. I frown. When I cup his face, I notice that he is hot. I start to get panic.

"Ha Eun unnie! Please! Let me get inside! Just let me get some money! Please! I need to buy medicine for my son. Please unnie. Don't do this to me..." I pound the door while saying it. If I have to beg for my son, I will.

My heart feels like it is being squeezed when Ha Eun did not open the door. I look at Tae Woo and really pity my son.

There's one thing in mind that I have now. Whether I or Jinki like it or not, I don't care anymore. I need to do something for my sick son.

"Ahjussi... Please wait here ne?" I beg the taxi driver to wait for me.

Seeing my worried face, he nods. "Thank you so much."

I run towards the front desk of Grand Hotel. I see a new attendant there. "Miss, can I see your big boss here?"

"Do you have any appointment to him Mam?"

"No. Can you just call him and tell him that Eun Jae is here? Please... I beg you miss." I almost cry in front of her.

"Eun Jae!"

I turn around and see the person I've been looking for. "Oppa!" I burst into tears as I run towards him. Some of my former colleagues look at us with confusion. "Help me." The only words I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 232 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
942K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
171K 7.1K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
7.7K 378 40
Your life alters when you fall in love with someone, not just for the romantic moments but even the saddest moments. One feels solace in finding your...