P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 49

1.3M 23K 7.4K
By BritishBums

.

.

- Blue -

.

****

~ GRADUATION DAY ~

.

- Blue -

"It isn't obvious.. Is it?" I sighed as I stood there in my graduation dress, and so was Hannah.

"Well you look beautiful, but if you keep looking down it's kinda--"

"It is pretty obvious." I finished her sentence, sighing as I looked down at my baby bump.

"Hey, I got an idea." She pointed, rummaging through her closet for something.

"Please tell me it'll make it less obvious?"

"No I was just grabbing my purse." She pointed into her closet.

I groaned. "What was your idea?"

I adjusted my grad cap a bit, looking at her questioningly.

"If you wear the graduation gown, it's less obvious because it's loose. So all you have to do is keep it closed the whole graduation and you'll be fine." She nodded, smiling.

Hannah was an absolute genius.

"That is a brilliant idea." I chuckled, nodding.

Three months. Three months of this beautiful human waiting to venture the world--this child inside my womb. As a woman once said, those who are waiting to deliver a child, is a walking pedestal. These women literally carry life inside of them. Kind of like God.

I guess you could say it was a bit of a metaphor.

"I'm a walking pedestal." I spoke aloud, Hannah smiling at me.

"That's the spirit my pregnant friend! Now once we're out of here, we're free." She smiled, looking around the dorm room that was now nearly empty because of all the packing we did.

Who knew time would go by this quickly? And who knew such a baby bump could grow that fast?

At least it wasn't as massive as I thought. I probably wouldn't even want to go out anywhere if it grew even bigger.

"Come on. We should get going." Hannah nodded, smiling.

"Did the boys say they were coming?" I ask as we walk down the halls, our heels clicking and clacking as we continued to speed down the corridors.

"Yeah, actually the boys and Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton are coming." She chuckled, nodding.

"Even Harry?" My eyes slightly widened in nervousness, her calming me with a shush.

"Stop getting so nervous, it's bad for the kid remember? Stay calm," Hannah rose her eyebrows. "And no, I didn't hear anything about Harry. Who knows where the hell he is, he might be in Antarctica, but who the hells cares right now. I mean we are fucking graduating!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down with a wide grin on her face.

"Damn I feel so old." I groaned.

"You're 20, Blue."

"Yeah that is my definition of old."

.

Once we reached the outside of campus, all our professors were all there, as well as the other students.

Shit, I think we were late.

Me and Hannah waved sheepishly, as they motioned for us to line up, just like in rehearsal.

My eyes fell over the crowd, me craning my neck as I tried to look for them.

Until I find a Louis energetically waving his arms around and grinning at me. "BLUE OVER HERE!" He hissed quite obviously as I chuckled, smiling.

"Beautiful!" Liam mouthed towards me as I stick my tongue out playfully.

"Thanks," I mouthed back.

I waved at the 5SOS boys at well, seeing that I haven't seen them in ages. Literally ages, maybe more though.

All I wanted to do was run up to them and give them massive hugs!

I wonder if they heard the news about the baby.

.

Pretty soon, music started to play as all the students were towards the back of all the audience so we could walk down the aisle and to our seats.

I was with a girl I haven't really talked to here, but I could recognize her from the dorms and everything.

Smiling at her, she returns it, her bright green eyes twinkling.

It reminded me of the female Styles.

That was Gemma.

Oh well I missed her too.. Ugh.

.

.

Walking down the aisle, I smiled looking down. I was holding back laughter because of the goofy faces Niall was attempting to make at me so I could break down into fits of laughter.

Getting to my seat, I sat down and breathed out, fixing my curled hair so it could cascade down my shoulders.

Clearing my throat, it took quite awhile for all the class to get to their seats which was like.. Nearly ten minutes.

I was just so excited that this was actually happening.. This was my dream, to be graduating from UCLA, and here I am.

Living that dream.

The head dean of the school was making a speech up at the podium, something about us being the class of 2014 and this was another big step in our lives, and blah blah..

All I wanted was my diploma, and my degree.. And then I was out of here, successful.

"And now we will have one of our valedictorians come up and give us a speech about her life here and how she aspires. One of my favorite students, Blue Anderson!"

Claps and loud cheers from the back, me smirking as I knew it was the boys.

Walking up, I cleared my throat.

"Well, here we are. Here I am." I breathed out, shrugging. "This was the moment we've all been waiting for I think. Success may all be a dream in the beginning, but then all in a matter of a time, you'll be living it if you aspire. High school was my time for fun, and college.. Made me a better person in general. And maybe a few friends here and there could help you boost up that confident too." I chuckled lightly, the boys smiling and grinning at me, knowing exactly I was talking about them, as well as Hannah. "But here I am, receiving my degree from medical school and moving into the world as a successful human being. We aren't just a class, but.. We can be a family as well. Whether it was just one of those insane frathouse parties, or in the classroom. I'd love to see all of you in ten years, happy and.. Maybe with that one person you've loved all your life."

As I said that, I look up to the audience, finding Harry.

He was weaving through the people and sitting down next to Niall who smiled at him, then at me.

My lips parted in slight shock as there was a small silence.

"We all, make mistakes sometimes. Like I have." I spoke slowly, looking at him directly. "But there will always be a way to fix things, no matter what. Even though it gets fixed though.. There will always be that scar that's left behind. It will follow you everywhere you go. But as we move on from those mistakes and learn from them, then maybe there will be an open chance to start over again." I looked down, trying my best not to break down into tears.

"So, we must overcome, as one. As a group of successful humans. As a family. Thank you, for this memorable moment." I finished off, sighing as I walked off the stage with tons of cheers and clapping.

As I sat though, I blinked my tears away, somehow knowing that Harry all the way at the back had his eyes on me.

I just knew it.

.

.

*~*

.

As soon as the diplomas were all handed, we had gotten back to our seats as we waited for the dean to say her last few words.

She smiled at all of us as me and Hannah were stood next to each other, fingers intertwined.

She gives us one more round of applause before it became official.

"Congratulations, class of 2014 you have graduated!"

We all cheered, standing up as we threw our caps into the air.

The moment seemed to happen slowly as we watched the caps fly in the air, me smiling widely.

As they fell, me and Hannah squealed, hugging each other.

"Hannah!" I screamed, crying happy tears this time as my arms wrapped around her tightly.

"We did it!" She cheered, looking at me with a wide grin as she squeezed my hands.

We end up shrieking all over again and hugging as we laughed.

"Woops, looks like someone's over there waiting for you." I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows as I cocked my head over at Niall that was a fair distance waiting behind her.

She turns around curiously as she gasped, blushing. "Yeah, I'll be right back."

Hannah left quickly, making her way over to Niall.

Me being me, I got on my tippy toes so I could see what was happening.

Despite the many of people talking and hugging and being happy, I found Hannah and Niall talking.

She had tilted her head at him and he said something before he leaned in and kissed her.

My eyes widened, as I held a hand to my mouth. "Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

I cheered loudly at them as they quickly pulled away, both looking at me.

Smiling, Hannah was blushing heavily as Niall smiled at her admiringly.

Well finally they kiss and realize their feelings.

Hannah shouldn't hold back if she really likes him, I mean.. I learned from that mistake, and it wasn't a good one.

I scream, jumping slightly when four aussie boys run up to me and hug me.

Ashton embraced me and slightly lifted me, nearly hollering in my ear.

I laughed, my eyes wide.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" I exclaimed, brightly smiling at them.

"We missed you too! Wow you've grown!"

I froze at Luke's words, I thought he meant it literally. But then it turns out he meant age wise.

"You're 20 right?" Calum smiled.

Damn they were tall though it was like I was speaking to giants as I looked up and spoke.

"Yep. But it seems as if you guys are older, height wise." I cackled in a silly way as Ashton smirked.

"You're quite the laugher."

Hip bumping him playfully, Michael smiles.

"We should get burgers after this, I'm starving." He briefly suggested, me laughing again.

What? These boys were nothing but hilarious.

.

.

Weaving through the people, I end up bumping into once again the last person I wanted to bump into right now.

Dylan. Why him? Ugh, fuck.

I remained silent and emotionless.

"Hey, relax. I just wanted to say sorry. And I was moved by your speech." He nodded, pulling a small smile.

"Yeah you were moved," I simpered. "Moved out of my fucking way.'' I huffed, dodging him and walking past him as we bumped shoulders.

Looking around again, I found Louis and Zayn.

"Congrats Blue!" Louis exclaimed, stuffing balloons in my face as I gasped, giggling as I held the balloons in my hand.

"Thank you!" I beamed, hugging him and then Zayn.

The balloons consisted of messages that said, "Congrats Grad!" "Good things come to those who gradu-wait" and "Hey you made it!"

I smiled, Louis clapping. "They grow up so fast!" He pretended to fake cry.

I aww'd, as he took me into a hug, spinning me around as I burst out laughing, feeling slightly dizzy.

"Oh shit, how's the baby? Sorry, I literally almost forgot you had a kid in there with that graduation gown." He chuckled, Zayn looking at me questioningly.

"Fine, it's growing." I nodded briefly.

"So I heard that you and Harry were planning to.. Go separate ways. Yuh know, Harry doing his thing here with us, and you moving back to London." Zayn seriously spoke.

"Erm, yeah."

"Thank you, Blue. I know it was hard, but.. It's just what we need right now. It's what Harry needs right now. This is too early to let this.. This band go."

I nodded, smiling weakly.

Unexpectedly, Zayn took me into a hug as well, as I look at him and smile, my one arm wrapping around him and my other holding my diploma and balloons.

"I'm sorry this had to get so out of hand, Blue." He looks at me sadly.

I shook my head, waving him off. "I got this." I nodded.

"Yep, you do." I hear him say, breathing out.

I can feel him looking at something behind me as I slightly froze.

"Is he coming?" I whispered, Zayn nodding once.

Shit shit shit. Three months, do you know how long that is?

Not too long, but still..

Harry smiled at Louis and then Zayn before looking at me, his smile growing a bit smaller.

"Hey." He waved sheepishly, fidgeting.

"Hi." I bit my lip, my eyes flickering over to Louis, Zayn, and then Harry.

"Well then! We'll leave you two--"

"No!" I interrupted Louis, accidentally blurting it out quite stupidly. "Sorry, err just kidding." I cleared my throat.

Nice one, Blue. Way to make things even more awkward then it should be.

Well I'm sure all he wants to do is congratulate me, I mean it was the nicest thing to do.

"So why did you come?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"I wanted to see how were you. And I wanted to say congrats."

See? I knew it.

I smiled. "Thanks. You know I actually thought you weren't gonna show."

"Why would I miss such an important moment?"

My stomach did flips. Who knew, it might've just been that baby kicking again. But yeah, who knew.

It seemed as if the kid was urging me to tell him something.

"I think the baby likes you."

Mentally face palming, I slightly turn my head. "Fuck." I whispered to myself, closing my eyes.

"What?" He chuckled, smiling lopsidedly.

"Well because as soon as you spoke it started moving around and kicking. It only ever does that when I talk to it myself."

His smile grew, looking a bit surprised. "Does it really work like that?"

Laughing, I nodded. "Here, come." I motioned to the side where there wasn't much people.

.

He looks at me, looking lost as I smile.

"Give it a go again." I nodded.

Harry shrugs before he slightly leans down to talk.

"Hi there little guy..Or girl. I hope you're liking it inside of her because I usually love it when I'm inside her..If ya know what I mean." He looks up at me, winking as I blush a deep red, grinning.

Harry continued to mumble cute little things to my stomach as I giggled.

"Now you be good to your mother. She can get cranky at times.'' He coo'd, me scrunching my nose, although I had a small smile on my face.

"But most importantly.. Love her." He whispered, me gasping as it started to kick again. My heart started to race at his words though.

"Harry, Harry..It's moving." I muttered, finding his hands and setting it on top of the bump.

He grinned, looking up at me. "That's amazing."

"It's crazy." I chuckled, smiling.

"I can't believe it.. We made this happen." He sounded so happy, it made me even more sad, knowing that this child might not even get to know her or his own father. It breaks my heart.

But, there are so many things Harry still needs to do. The music, the fans, pretty much everything.

"Blue! Come on, picture!" Hannah waved me over to the most of the class gathering up for one last picture.

"Hey I gotta go." I whispered, his deep green looking into mine.

"I wish you hadn't." He murmered, getting slightly closer.

I shakily breathed out, my eyelashes fluttering as I looked down.

"I'll see you again whenever fate plans it, alright?" I sighed.

Smiling at him briefly, I got on my tippy toes, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

.

.

- Harry -

Who the hell knew when fate plans for us to meet again? What if that was never?

It hurt seeing her walk away.. Some part of me wanted to do something about it though.

I just can't believe it, I'm letting her walk away again. Just when I promised I'd never leave her alone.

I have a feeling that she wasn't fulfilling a promise either. That promise that she made to Tyler.

I watch as she happily stood in between Hannah and another girl as they took tons of photos before they had all hugged and talked.

They were all looking at me, Blue nudging them, kind of saying, "hey quit looking at him"

Well of course they were looking at me, I'm Harry Styles..Not to be cocky or anything.

I pretend to not notice as I could see from the corner of my eye, Hannah pushing her towards my direction.

She still was blushing as she stumbled towards me, me sort of happy that I'd get to talk to her again.

"Harry?" She asks, me looking at her questioningly.

I was hoping that what she was gonna say was gonna be slightly significant, but no.. It was the opposite.

"You see the group of girls right there?" She pointed.

"Oh yeh, the four over there?"

"Mhm. They wanted me to ask you if they could get a picture with you."

"Of course." I smiled, nodding.

Blue grinned, as she held her hand out.

Looking down at it, I take it as she glances at me.

"Follow me."

As she motioned me over, we both walked over to them.

.

.

- Hannah -

.

After Niall kissed me, I felt ten times more happier than before and I just.. Wow.

"Well what now?" I asked.

"I really, really like you Hannah. Like so much." He chuckled.

I smiled widely, looking away. "I-I really do too.. But listen, Niall. I have no idea why I never told this to you."

He looks at me questioningly.

"I didn't know we'd ever lead to something like this, so I figured that it wasn't so important.."

"What is it, Hannah?"

I sighed, my palms beginning to slightly moist in nervousness.

"I.. Niall, I'm flying to New York, to live there for my fashion designing job open for me."

The happy expression on his face fell slightly, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Wh-what?.."

"Yeah.. I'm so sorry I never told you. I really am. I had no idea we'd lead to something so serious like this.."

"N-no it isn't serious." He shook his head. "Of course not."

There was a silence, before I nodded once. "O-okay." Whispering, my heart silently broke in two.

.

.

- Blue -

"Unf," I joked, jogging up to Calum and smacking him in the bum playfully.

"What," He gasped, jumping slightly at my gesture.

"It's supposed to be friendly. See?" I demonstrated again, doing it to Ashton.

"But if you're best friends, then you do this." I slapped Luke in the arse and squeezed it.

He jumped, bubbling out laughter as I laughed along with them.

As soon as I said that, I find Harry behind me, slapping me in the bum and squeezing it.

I gasped, also having the same reaction as my eyes widened.

"What? We're best friends, aren't we?" He smirked mischievously.

.

.

____________________

A/N:

.

SOOO INSTEAD OF DOING A SEQUEL, I DECIDED TO ALL JUST PUT IT INTO HERE AND MAKE IT 60 TO 70 CHAPTERS (:

YEAH? GOOD IDEA? WELL YEAH IMMA DO THAT INSTEAD Y'ALL!

AND SINCE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT, I MADE THIS FOR YOUUU!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, ITS A FORCE OF HABIT LOL

UMM, SO YEAH THIS WAS LESS DEPRESSING FOR ALL YOU SAPPY GIRLS AND BOYS

IF THERE ARE BOYS READING THIS FANFICTION COMMENT ON THIS LINE RIGHT HEREEE HAII *WINKS* ;)

LOL WELL YEAH, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS!

GO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAMS > @__meeuh__ @britishbumsofficial

GO FOLLOW LE TWITTAH > @BritishBums_

FANKSSS, ILY ALL!

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 184 24
His attentive gaze lingered on my trembling presence for more than I would have thought possible. Our eyes were locked without a slight awareness of...
226 22 12
I anxiously staring at him, waiting for him to laugh and tell me it's a joke, a really bad fucking joke. He's in front of me in a blink of an eye and...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
3.2K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...