Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

By SatJ23

I was never a normal girl and just add these things together to know how I was never normal from the being to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- New Target
Chapter 2- Sold
Chapter 3- The Spice
Chapter 4- The Middle Word
Chapter 5- Unknown P.O.V
Chapter 6- Personal Maid
Chapter 7-No Regret
Chapter 8- The Diary And Death Of Parents
Chapter 9- Burn Mark
Chapter 10- Inhuman and Immortals
Chapter 11- Don't Howl
Chapter 12- Nightmare and Mate ?
Chapter 14- Wounded From The Inside And Out
Chapter 15- Blood Lust
Chapter 16- Raped
Chapter 17- War and Leaving
Chapter 18- 3 Years Later
Chapter 19- Lie To You
Chapter 20- Oh Shit
Chapter 21- Lost Within Myself
Chapter 22- 3rd Person P.O.V and Fake Marriage?
Chapter 23- One Of A Kind
Epilogue

Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie

6.9K 208 20
By SatJ23

13 Don't Howl Mr. Mate Or You Die

Chapter 13- Ten Puzzle Piece's And Auntie

Katie P.O.V

The people that were standing in front of me were my past and I never let my past come before my eyes then how did this happen.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a hint of anger in her eyes and I gave her glare. The boy and girl that stood on each side of her took a few steps away from her and then started to walk towards me. I took a fighting stand and was ready to attack them before they could attack me but I was thrown of guard when I saw them both ran towards me, but ran right pass me to someone behind me and that person behind was Xavier.

Were as that women still stood there and looked at me with her hands crossed over her chest.

Oh god let’s just hope it’s not who I think these kids are.

Xavier P.O.V

I stood like a dumbass as I saw the 2 young teenagers run my way they both looked similar with those hair and honey but brown eyes.

The boy stopped on my right side and looked at me with his dark honey eyes were as the girl ran straight up to me and pulled me into a hug. I was shell shock and couldn’t move.

What was going? The girl hugged me like no tomorrow and the boy watched me with unshed tears.

"What’s going on?" I heard myself whisper, to the boy and girl.

"Don’t you remember us?" the boy questioned me. The girl pulled away and looked at my clueless face, then busted out crying. She covered her face with her hands and started to scream out in anger, pain and more of sadness. I didn’t know what to do so I just stepped back, the young boy watch my every move then just shaked his head and walked towards the crying girl.

He pulled her into a tight hug and then started to calm her down, she was still crying but was not screaming anymore which was good because man my ear drums were beginning to hurt.

I ignored the boy and girl and looked up to find who I was originally after ,Katie.

I looked at the sight right in front of me and was surprised to see my aunty standing there with Katie in a head lock. I started to walk towards them.

And soon I was right in front of my aunty and Katie who just seem to be in their own world fighting because they didn’t even see me pulling them apart. I grabbed Katie from the waist and pulled my aunts arm, which made her stumble down on to the green grass.

"Can anyone tell me WTF is going on?" I asked with my alpha voice.

All four heads whipped my way and looked at me with some serious face.

"Katie why don’t you fill in Xavier about your life full of lies," My aunt said to her.

"What are you talking about?" Katie asked her hesitantly but also kind of clueless.

"Oh so now you’re trying to play dumb in front of my nephew," She said to Katie with amusement holding on to her every words.

"W-w-what-what do you mean by nephew?" Katie asked her.

"Well Xavier’s was my older brothers son," Auntie said with some sadness filled voice.

"WH-why y-yo-you n-e-never tell m-me t-t-this," Katie stuttered the words while in my arms.

"Because it was never important," She said and that’s when Katie pulled out of my arms and started to shout.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY 'IT’S NOT IMPROTANT' ARE YOU CRAZY WOMEN? ALL THIS TIME I HAD TAKEN HELP FROM MY ENEMY. I GET IT NOW YOU PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING YOU WITCH. YOU MADE THAT DEAL WITH ME, GAVE ME THIS DAM RING AND THEN SOME HOW MADE ME BECOME YOUR NEPHEWS MATE!!!" Katie shouted out some more random things but I couldn’t hear them because all my mind was doing was repeating that whole paragraph she had shouted out.

As my mind broke down the puzzle it all made sense now.

1) The reason why I had try to get Katie in the first place was because my aunt had giving me her where abouts along with her identity and her uncle’s info.

2) When I had captured Katie I was furious with her because she had murdered my parents and my younger twin siblings.

3) After our make out session in that cell and when I had almost pulled the ring of her hand I started to grow soft towards her.

4) Then when I had found her diary she had told me how it had her deep secrets in there, and how when I had read some parts of how her life was it had made my wolf stir.

5) so when I started to read the book it started to make me more interested in the girl and also how we both had that moment when I had touched her tattoo were the burnt mark was. I could still feel the sparks.

6) Of course just now when she was asleep and I heard this voice in my head and all of a sudden it tells me to take that ring of fully.

7) when I took it off I felt that amazing thing go through my body (which I may add still leave hasn’t left my body) told me how she was my soul mate because I had never experienced that with anyone of the other opposite sex.

8) And then when I ask her if she’s my mate she runs out like a freak, I got scared and I ran after her.

9) When I followed her outside some kids come running to me and one of them is crying like crazy.

10) My aunts here and she’s having a fight with my mate, who may I add just proved that I was her mate by screaming out I was her mate.

Let’s just face it, I’m still confused because I should be hating Katie who is my enemy but I never treated her like one and then there was my aunt who was just called a witch by my mate.

"So what to do now?" asked my werewolf carelessly.

"Honestly I don’t know," I said back to him.

"Then how about this, we take our mate and run away to our fairyland," my werewolf said

"I would love to do that but remember we have a messed up life along with a crazy mate who may I add won’t let us howl, when I swear us werewolf’s can’t live without doing it." I said to him and then started to walk closer to the red faced Katie.

"Okay you lost me," he said and then just stayed put in my head.

I ignored him and tried to grab Katie again before she killed another family member of mine. As I almost grabbed her she jumped away from my arms and started to go towards my aunt I didn’t know what to do. My aunt was a witch but a witch that could not protect herself from a werewolf.

"Don’t hurt her," I said to Katie as she ran after her. But she didn’t listen, oh god what should I do I didn’t want any of them hurt.

I was lost in my thoughts and didn’t realize until I heard some ripping and then I looked in that direction to find a highlight black werewolf, that had blazing green eyes. Wow! was all I can say.

The wolf jumped up in the sky and then leaped at my aunt and pin her down.

At that moment all I could do was shout out "DONT KILL MY ONLY LAST FAMILY YOU MURDER!!!’’ and thats when everything broke apart.

My heart ripped as I heard a deep wine come from the werewolf’s mouth and a small growl of pain.

I tried to run up to the werewolf but it just jumped away from my aunt and me. I ran to my aunt and pulled her up.

"Why did you say that?" my aunt asked me

"Because she was about to kill you and I didn’t want to lose you like I lost my parents, my younger brother and sister," I said to her.

"She never killed your whole family," My aunt suddenly said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her a little over thrown by her answer.

"Well you did lose your parents but she never killed your brother or sister,’’ She said while looking into the forest.

"Then tell me if she didn’t then where are they?" I asked her because I remember that day clearly when Katie threw my baby brother and sister out the window. And I still remember how I even tried to look for my baby brother and sister but never even found their body’s, so wait............and that when my aunt said.

"Your brother and sister are alive and their right behind you, Katie never killed them she told me that she could never be that heartless and kill her mates whole family and she said it was never the kids fault so she couldn’t bring herself to kill them, that why I had the children this whole time because Katie had given them to me," My aunt said lost in deep thoughts.

And right before I could ask her, she interrupted me and told me to looked behind her and to see my younger brother and sister. I looked behind to finally release why the kids familiar looks, was because they looked like mum and dad. I gave them a small smile and the boy returned it but the girls head was still down so I didn’t bother calling out her because I didn’t want to hurt her emotionally anymore. The question again popped out in my head and I looked at my aunt’s way to ask her.

"But wait then why didn’t you tell me?"

"Because she told me not tell you," my aunt said

"But why?" I asked her again.

But before she could answer that question a howl broke out in the night sky and then other.

Shit! what was happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do u guys think and of course in the next chapter u would no why I named this book what I did. Also guys vote more. This books in the Watty awards. !!!!!! So plzs vote and comment more

need 14 votes for next upload ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 0 26
You had a big dream.You always loved BTS but never thought you could date one.
2.1K 159 11
I'm a straightforward girl. I see what I like and I take it. It's been the same when I was little and it's still the same now. So when I went out clu...
854 38 35
Having grown up as a normal girl until I saw my friend die into a wolf, I realized our world wasn't so small and I had to be careful. It wasn't until...
1.4M 28.1K 49
I'd lived life as a normal girl - or at least, I thought I had. I'd done the acne and the puberty. But then came the dreams and the weird feelings. T...