Insanity

By Dishonored_Assassin

After being beaten half to death, the Nine-Tails sees a perfect opportunity... More

Insanity
Trust
Revenge
Truth
Team 7
Omake: Christmas Special
Wave Mission
Poor Sakura
Nightmare
Bad Influence
She Gotta Go
Omake: Death Can't Stop Her
Battle on the Bridge

The Perfect Opportunity

9.1K 276 34
By Dishonored_Assassin

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

"Naruto. Welcome to my humble abode."

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Follow the sound of my voice."

Naruto walked around until he found a gigantic cage.

"Are you in the cage?"

A figure moved out of the dark revealing himself. "Yes."

"What the heck! Who-What are you?!"

"I am Kyuubi."

"What? But the Fourth Hokage killed you!"

"Ha! Foolish mortal. As if a hairless monkey could kill me."

"So he sealed you in me..."

"Yes and that's not all."

"What so you mean?"

"The Third has always been lying to you. He knows who your parents are. In fact he used to fight alongside them."

"Who were they?" Naruto asked desperately.

"Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze."

"The Fourth...is my father? That's impossible. He's a hero, but I'm treated like garbage."

"You heritage wasn't told."

"I can't believe it..."

"If you don't believe me then ask the Third when you wake up."

Naruto began to fade from his landscape and Kyuubi began to grin, maliciously. "He makes it too easy. This is the perfect opportunity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 805 16
We all know what happened to Naruto. A poor boy, growing up as a host for the Nine-Tailed Beast, Kurama, never knowing his parents. We know what happ...
56.8K 3K 35
In the darkness she finds strength. She's gained a new home, a new family to trust. She lust for blood and destruction. Wishing to see Konoha crumble...
736K 19.6K 22
Naruto has been beaten and hurt by the villagers all because he is the jinchūriki of the Nine Tail Fox. After a sad event, Naruto leaves Konoha with...
135K 2.7K 30
What if Madara Uchiha didn't die but escaped after black zetsu stabbed him and decided to lay low for awhile to recover his strength and plan on what...