The Alpha's Little Play Toy (...

By Blue_Flame24

My name is Nirvana-Courtland Watson.I ride horses at a competitive level,I have a twin named Charlie and a be... More

The Alpha's Little Play Toy
Chapter 1-New HomeNew school
Chapter 2-Horse Back Riding Team!?
Chapter 3-Hello Mr. God-face
Chapter 4- Colossal battle
Chapter 5-Nice Place
Chapter 6-You look...Good?
Chapter 7-First Dates come with amazing kisses!?
Chapter 9-The creatures of the Night...
Chapter 10-You all are Monsters!
Chapter 11-Parents?
Chapter 12- I'm not a Fan of Suprises...
Chapter 13- Who's your play toy?
Chapter 14- Possessive, Powerful and Lustful
Chapter 15-Not good.
Chapter 16-Flowers and balloons usually accompany surgery...
Chapter 17-The mark
Chapter 18-The Change...
Chapter 19-Thinking of you drives me over the Edge.
Chapter 20-It was much better with you
Chapter 21-Back to Square One...with you.
Chapter 22-Once again. I hate surprises.
Chapter 23-Once an anxiety girl always an anxiety girl
Chapter 24-I am a whale!
Chapter 25-Time literally does cost money.
Chapter 26-That was not apart of the Plan.
Not a Chapter but Read!
Chapter 27-My Rays of Sunshine
Chapter 28-First laughs and first Battles
Chapter 29-Eternal sleep
Chapter 30-First Birthday's and Unexpected surprises
Chapter 31-Decisions,decisions
Chapter 32-Ashton Likes to show me off
Chapter 33-Planning and not so good timing
MUST READ!!
Chapter 34-What did I say? and News about story
Final Chapter:The End and a New
Bonus Chapter!!!

Chapter 8-She is not a Team Player.

60.9K 1.4K 36
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 8-She is not a Team Player.

   As I brushed Shadow on Monday at school I looked at the stands as Ashton and his friends sat down. He saw me and flashed me a flawless white smile giving me a wave. I smiled and waved back as I brushed Shadow.

Little tight veins popped up under his coat and his muscles were flexed.

"Is something wrong, boy?" I asked nervously. Was he hurt? Sick?

He did a light shooken huff.

"Watson. Your up." Coach called. I pulled the reigns on Shadow and pulled him to the starting line. I had on my riding boots, pants and jacket. I had on my helmet and I buckled it once I was on Shadow. I looked at the other girl and she was glaring at me.

"Nice horse...Does he get spooked alot?" She asked.

"No...why would you ask th-WOAH!" I yelled, Shadow made a loud sound and bucked upwards. I went to catch myself and my knee buckled against the ground and a little crack made and my back slammed against it. People yelled things as my vision blurred. I saw Shadow running and people attempting to catch him. I grasped my knee in pain and fear struck through me.

"Are you alright, Nirvana?" Coach asked.

"Uh...yea." I said gritting my teeth. I was in a lot of pain.

"Just...fell weird." I grunted in pain. She helped me up and I felt pain struck in my shoulder blades. I limped to the stables where Shadow was tied on. I sat on the bench in the back as Macy took my place in the race. Good thing it was only exhibition.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked sitting next to me. A look of concern was in his eyes.

"I'm fine." I said shrugging off my riding jacket.

"Your back is swollen." He mumured.

"Well I guess falling off a horse may do that." I laughed lightly trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work his eyes were angry as he examined my shoulder.

"You should go home."

"Uh...I hurt my knee a bit so walking may not be the best thing..." I said scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"I will get Max to bring Shadow over. Let's go."

"Wait who's Max?" I asked. I wanted to make sure Shadow was in good hands.

"He's a really close friend. Come on. I can carry you..." He offered standing in front of me.I smiled and stood up getting onto his back for a piggy back ride.

"Don't drop me." I warned wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I won't, you barely weigh that much." He chuckled teasingly.

"Where is your car?" I asked looking in the parking lot.

"I didn't bring it."

"You're going to carry me all the way to my house!? It's a ten minute walk!" I exclaimed.

"I'm stronger than you think."

"Okay..." I said.

"That girl was not very...sportsman-like." I said.

"I saw what she did. Is Shadow scared of snakes?"

"Teriffied! She showed him a rubber snake didn't she?" I asked.

"Oh yea. She got kicked out and then you fell off and then there was a bunch of running and madness."

"Too much for you?" I asked.

"Not really. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm stronger than you think." I whispered laughing.

"I don't think so."

"Thanks for the faith." I laughed again. As he walked silently I played with the back of his soft silky dark hair. I ran my hands through it making noises which made him have a low chuckle.

"Wait you have a grey hair." I said holding onto a grey hair.

"I'm going to pull it."

"No I will cry like a little girl." I yanked out the grey hair.

"Oww." He said.

"Not really helping the strength ordeal." I laughed.

"I have sensitive scalp." He growled playfully. I felt his chest rumble. It was cool.

"I want you to come meet my family."

"What?" I asked.

"Yes. I never brought a girl home before."

"Now?"

"No. Just soon."

"Okay..." I agreed once we came to my house. He brought me inside and plopped me on the couch.

"Okay I deserve something for that walk." He said stretching out his back.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek softly and limping towards the couch. I kicked off my riding boots and he plopped down next to me.

"Are you sure your knee is okay?"

"Yea, I fell weird. It will be alright." I said waving it off.

---------------

Boy was I wrong.

Over the next week my knee got so much worse. It got to the point where I couldn't bend it or walk.

"Nirvana. You need to go to the doctor." My mom said helping me walk down the hallway to my bedroom.

"I-It's probably nothing." I cringed. Ashton was at a hockey tournament these past two days and he dosen't know how bad it has gotten.

I didn't attend exhibition competitions but I finally felt like I had too. So I did something really stupid. I took my moms' extensive pills which help her for her severe back problems. Two things and it's gone. But this was worse. So I extended the amount.

As I went to meet Ashton on Monday. I felt my knee acting...oddly. I just took the medication so I don't know what was going on.

"Hey." He said as I walked up. He put an arm around my shoulders and kissed me. No we weren't "Boyfriend and Girlfriend" but we were something.

"Hi. I see you won?" I asked.

"Yea. The whole thing." He said happily. As he slung his bag over his shoulder. I was going over to his house today to work on a project for English; as we walked down th road hand in hand he told me about the whole weekend and how it went and after about three minuts of walking I began limping pain shot up through my knee and my hand instantly went down to grab it, a piercing pain shot up. It felt as if someone was stabbing a knife into me and ripping all the ligaments out of my knee.

I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked.

"Fine." I lied attempting to stand straight up. He eyed me and as soon as I took a step a loud crunching noise came from my knee and I fell.

"Ashton something cracked." I sad scared holding my knee. Ashton took me to the hospital where they called my mom. Charlie wasn't even home anymore so it wasn't suprising when he didn't show up.

"Everything is torn." The doctor said as he stepped in.

"The way you fell crunched evrything together and it stuck together and once you tried to walk they all tore apart. You waited too long and they kept over working and tore all together. I'm sorry."

"So what does that mean?" My mom asked.

"You won't be able to walk on your own. Surgery will not even help. The damage is beyond repair. Your muscles weren't strong enough to handle everything."

"So I can stil do horse back riding?" I asked.

"I'm afraid not Ms.Watson. It involves bending of the knee. I am sorry." He said before leaving.

"Mom...?" I whispered.

"Yes?"

"What will happen to Shadow?" I asked.

She walked over and hugged me tightly.

"Everything will be fine."

The nurse brought in crutches.

"We ordered a wheel chair it will be here in two weeks." She said.

"I will be in a wheel chair the rest of me life!?" I exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

164K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
942 20 17
Hello. I'm Sammy but you can call me Sam. I was living in a horrible life. My parents did not care about me whatsoever. Then my mom found this one gu...
471K 23.9K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...