Dancing Lovers (COMPLETED) ✅

By Tharuuu_

They make there feelings of love with the movements in dancing. There love became melody to there lovely danc... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Last Part
Thank You Note...

Part 10

501 54 23
By Tharuuu_

Aliya brought abhi to poolside and asked to wait there for a while until she come. Abhi nodded his head and looked at the pool water which is glistening by the rays of moon light.
Suddenly he heard thanus voice. He got anger and try to leave from there.

Thanu, wait a minute darling. I want to talk with you.

Abhi stared at her and said, but I don't want.

Thanu, just relax abhi... I have to tell something important.
Think a bit abhi. Why can't you love me. Now you don't have any affair with that pragya even. She has left you nah. Why are you still thinking about her.

Abhi, she hasn't left me. You are the one who made her to left me. And don't think so much I will never ever love you.

Thanu, ohhhooo sweetheart why is this. You are getting anger nah. Calm down baby... yes I accept I made her left you. But now you two don't have any affair nah. So think about me as your girlfriend or to be wife.
Why can't you understand abhi. She is a simple girl. But me...I am the best female dancer and going to be the super model too. Not she I am the one who matching you very much.

Abhi gave a death glare to her and start to move.

Thanu, abhi.. abhi... abhi... wait a minute my going to be hubby.

Abhi, don't dare to say that again. And don't speak a word against pragya. I won't spare you if you do again....
(Saying that abhi moved away)

Thanu, ohhh abhi... you are taking anger nah... ok ok if you want you leave but remember your dadi too will give permission to our wedding so soon... and if you don't agree....

Abhi got shocked by hearing that how she is going to make dadi agree to this marriage, but soon abhi got a call and he got hell shock by what he heard. So he ran away from there like a mad person.

Thanu got angry because he left without hearing to her. Just then she too got a call from aliya.

Aliya, thanu just now I got to know this. Pragya came to watch our concert.

Thanu, I already know it aliya (thanu said with an uninterest.)

Aliya, but thanu I heard that she met with an accident while leaving from here. Now she is admitted to the hospital.

Thanu, what???? (Thanu got happy at first.... but soon she realised abhi left for her and got anger)

Aliya, yes thanu. Did you finish your talk with abhi. If he get to know about this he will leave without talking with you.

Thanu, He already went there aliya. Wait, I'll call back you later.

Soon she dialled abhi's number. Mistakenly abhi picked the call but he didn't listen. But thanu thought he is listening. So she shouted....
"Abhi don't make me to repeat again. Just now come to your house or else you will lost your dadi." She cut the call and rushed to abhi's house thinking, "I am sure you will come abhi. I know dadi is your life. You won't risk your dadi's life. I won't drag this marriage anymore. If that pragya open her mouth she will destroy all my plans. Before that I have to take an action."

Abhi rushed to the hospital. He saw purab there and ran to him like a mad person.

Abhi, purab... purab.... tell me fast... what happen to my fuggii... is she ok... tell me fast purab how is my fuggi.
(Abhi is already crying madly)

Purab, abhi calm down man. Sorry I got the news as she got accident but actually she didn't met with an accident.

Abhi, what??? How can you say like that purab... anyway my fuggi is ok nah. Now where is she???

Purab, she is admitted to here abhi. Actually she came to watch our concert. Her leg is not completely cured abhi. While leaving from here she lost the balance and fallen to the road. She was about to met with an accident by a truck. But luckily truck driver has been able to control the vehicle so she got saved. But abhi... she has been unconscious at that time. So they have admitted her to this hospital. They told me, In her unconscious state... she said your name repeatedly... that's why I called you... sorry abhi...

Abhi, what sorry purab... all is because of me. If something happen to her..... he broke down to tears and sit down...

Purab, calm down abhi. Won't you go to see her????

Abhi was not in sense... he is blabbering like an idiot...
"Why is this purab? You know this happen to her because of me. I know she couldn't be able to see me with thanu. That's why all this happened.
But why purab? Why she is punishing herself for me. If she doesn't love me why can't she move in her life. Why is this... she left me and now she is punishing herself..... I won't bear this anymore... (abhi got anger...) tell me purab where is she now I want to talk with her. (Abhi get up and asked purab angrily)

Purab tried to calm down him. But he went to pragya's bed angrily. When he saw pragya lying on a bed weakly his eyes filled with tears in pain. Pragya too looked at him with tear filled eyes. And She looked away from him. Abhi got anger. He shouted....

"What's this pragya??? Why are you  punishing yourself like this. I know you love me. But why you are trying to leave me. Okay if you want to leave me leave me and go. If you are happy from that I can be happy by thinking of your happiness. But what have you done. Why are you punishing yourself???? (Abhi broke into tears again)
Why is this fuggi you know how much I love you. And I know you too love me. Why aren't you listening to me fuggi. I didn't betray you fuggi that thanu is doing all this to separate us. Please trust me fuggi... please I can't see you like this....

Pragya is looking away from abhi. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. She was bitterly crying. She can't hear those words of abhi anymore. She thought "I know abhi. I know you didn't betray me. And all these are plans of that thanu. I am sorry abhi I hurt you a lot. I know abhi you can't see me like this. I can understand your pain by your words. But what can I do abhi. You are my world. You are my life. I can't risk your life abhi. I am sorry." (She wiped her tears and looked at abhi. But she didn't make any eye contact with him. By hardly taking courage to talk she shouted)

Abhishek I don't have any talk with you. And I don't want to listen to you anymore. And for your kind information I don't love you. Yes I loved you madly. But that's the biggest mistake I did in my life. But I won't continue that mistake again. I won't ever love you. No... I have no love towards you now. Please get lost from my view now. I don't want to listen to you anymore. If you think all this happen because of you please get lost from here. Don't dare to come in front of my eyes again. Go and marry your love that thanu....."

Abhi got shocked by her words. He couldn't believe that his fuggi is talking to him like this. He felt like he lost his life. He left from there like a lifeless body.

Pragya after shouting at abhi looked away again and try to cover her tears. She can't bear the pain she gave to abhi. She cursed herself for shouting at him. "Sorry abhi Sorry. I have nothing to do to save your life. I know you won't leave me if I won't shout at you like that. I don't want to hurt you abhi. But I can't lost you. I know that devil thanu is looking to destroy your life. And she can do anything. If I don't do this now surely she will kill you abhi. I can't let that happen abhi. I am sorry. But I won't leave you abhi. I will somehow save you from her. But I need time for that. Until that you be like this." She wiped her tears with that courage.

Bulbul and purab who saw this couldn't believe anything. They try to talk to pragya but she shouted "please leave me" pragya thought sorry I can't involve yourl in this and make your life in danger. I'll solve this problem alone.
(She made some calls....)
Purab and bulbul left the place sadly...

Abhi was sadly walking on the road like he has gone mad. He had no sense at all.... he is blabbering "my fuggi what happen to you? Why you left me like this? How could you say like that fuggi? How????? No I don't trust you. You can't say like that. I know you very well. You are hiding something from me. But why fuggi??? Why????" He is blabbering like this continuously and crying bitterly. Suddenly his phone rang. He was not in a mood of answering. But he answered to it after seeing the call is from his dadi. Soon he got shocked and shout "Nooooo.... don't do anything to her.... please I beg you please leave her..... Okay I'll come. Don't dare to keep a hand on her....." He crossed the road while answering the call without thinking about the vehicles.

Suddenly some big sound heard.... people gathered to there hurriedly.... they saw a young guy is lying on a pool of blood.... "what happen to that guy... Is he alive... call to an ambulance..." people are shouting like this....

Guys I think you guess who got accident.... sorry guys... don't be mad with me.... I know story is going in bitter track nowadays.... sorry for making you all to bear this....

Thank you for everyone who are supporting me with there lovely comments and votes...

Thank you for reading...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 242 19
(COMPLETE) This story is all about a girl(y/n)who falls in love with his friend(Abhishek) in a few days of friendship and on the other hand her frien...
38K 2.6K 17
A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya.
105K 6.7K 23
Love is like a magic, when it happens we never know even though it happens infront of our eyes. We will be stupid to our own feelings. Love doesn't...
26.3K 1.6K 25
this is a simple story based on kumkumbhagya serial..this is a story in which abhigya married to each other without their wish.. as there is a reason...