Part 9

Pragya stormed in to the room while making thanu shoked, But she try to act as normal.

Thanu, pragya you...

Pragya, yes thanu I am pragya but not the one who you knows.
(She said with an anger)

Thanu, why is this pragya. Come here sit down. Your leg will be pain nah...

Pragya, don't act as innocent thanu. I already know your real face. And you can't cheat me anymore.
And I won't let you to snatch my abhi from me hereafter. I will not let anything happen to him. You just keep it in your mind. (Pragya shouted in one breath and that make thanu realise she got to know about her plans)

Thanu, ohhooo baby don't try to act smart. I think you overheard our convo... its not a good habit darling... (and gave a teasing smile to pragya making her to boil in anger. She just try to say something but thanu cut off it saying...)
Anyway pragya you got to know everything nah so what are you going to do... now you have nothing to do. So don't keep hopes on your love dr....

Pragya, I know my abhi. He will believe me for sure. I will tell your cheap plans to everyone and will remove the mask which you are putting on your face. (And she tried to leave the place angrily)

Thanu, ohh pragya wait a minute dear... listen to this and go. If you want you can do anything as you said. But I think abhi is your life you don't want him to leave this world nah....

Pragya got shocked by hearing that and suddenly stop and turn towards thanu who was with an evil smile and asked, "you mean."

Thanu, you got scared nah... how much love you have towards him. But what to do now... (suddenly her voice got changed in to a angry voice) remember pragya you can do anything as you said. Did you think I'll leave you to have a happy life with him. No way... if I can't get him in my life. I won't let anyone to get him in there life... ohh you didn't get nah. Ok just listen... it will be the last day of your dearest abhi's life. And before that his dadi will lose her life. So what's your decision??? still do you want to tell everything to everyone.

Pragya got hell shock by hearing that. Her legs starts to shiver. She couldn't be able to stand so she hold a nearby table tightly.

Thanu look at her with a smirk and left from there by saying I think you have changed your decision. Or else you will lose your abhi's life nah....

At that time concert was over... abhi went to the stage. His heart beat got fast. He stuck in his past memories with tear filled eyes.

"Fuggy that day when madam said concert will held in this hall I got shocked. When I looked at you I realised you too got shocked. No one know how much this hall this stage close to our heart. Our story start at here... on this stage.... that was the most beautiful day in my life.
(Tears rolled down from his eyes. He sat down on the middle of the stage.)

That day after you made me surprised I understood you too think about me and care for me. And I realised my feelings too that I can't live without you.

Our whole life is dancing... our lives run with this dancing steps... our lives run on this stages... are there any best place for me to propose you more than here... no..
This is the place I realised you too have feelings towards me... so I will propose you on this stage... I decided...

When I asked you to come with me for a while you was not at all ready to leave your friends and come... but when I said 'please... for me' you suddenly hold my hand and asked 'where you want to go...' I felt soo happy. I made you blind fold. Ohh how many questions you have  asked while going on to the stage. At last when I kneeled before you with a rose in my hand... you again asked me please shall I open this now I want to see where are we... I gave you the permission... suddenly you remove the blind fold and that was the most memorable moment you made in my life. I had so many things to tell you while proposing... but you without letting me to tell anything hugged me tightly and kept your head on my chest... I was dumbstrucked at first... I said soo many things to you that time... I don't know what but I said everything that was inside my heart... at last when I see you are crying I felt so scared of what will be your reaction... will it be negative??? But when I heard I too love you so much abhi in your sweet voice I forgot where I was ... I kissed you and hugged you tightly with that biggest happiness I ever got...

That was the day I hold your hands to spend my whole life with you... how much we planned for our future... what happened to us fuggi??? Why this fate is playing with our feelings fuggiii....

He was crying bitterly when aliya came towards him. He wiped his tears and looked at aliya. Aliya asked abhi shall we go now. Abhi nodded and go with her while looking at the stage with a sad face. Aliya take him to pool side.

Pragya slowly came out of the room. She was still in a shock. She has no idea what to do... she walked out of the hall like a lifeless body... while going she saw the stage and the name board M&C hall. All the memories which connected to her with this hall starts to come in to her mind.

Why is this fate kidding with us this much... this was the place you proposed me abhi. That day when madam mention about this hall I shocked. But yesterday I thought  this is the best place for us to talk and solve our problems, I thought like that as I got you in my life at this hall on this stage, I wished today also I will get you in my life again in this hall. But what happened... instead of that I got to know your whole life is going to destroy... and I can't do anything to save you.... (she cried aloud her heartout....)

You don't know abhi how much I loved you... before you proposed me even my heart was full with love towards you. That's why I can't bear when you asked me to do something for you.
That day I didn't think you will propose me abhi. But after open my eyes when I saw you with a rose I didn't want to listen anything from you. I felt like I got everything I wished in my life. I hugged you tightly with the happiness. You let out your feelings towards me non stop. Just now also I am feeling those words are ringing in my ears... At last when I said I love you too you kissed me madly and hugged me like there is no more tomorrow... what a day abhi how much happiness you gave me on that day...

That day I thought I will be with you forever... I won't leave you for any reason... I thought I will stand like a buffer to all your problems and save you... but today I can't do anything... I don't know what to do even... what shall I do abhi... I can't risk your life abhi... but I can't let  that devil to destroy your life....

Suddenly pragya's foot got hit on a stone and she lost her balance and fall down to the road. She saw truck  coming towards her. she closed her eyes tightly....

Soooo sorry guys... I know you all are in full of anger with me....

But please don't think to beat me and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes towards me...😟😦🙁

Again so sorry guys for making the story this much confused and complicated.... please please forgive me....

Thank you for everyone who are supporting me with there lovely comments and votes...

One request to my silent readers... there are only another 4 more parts in this story... so please give a single comment to my story guys... waiting to know your idea about my story... so please guys....

I know yourl didn't enjoy the story today... but thank you for bearing this...

To be continued.....